[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pic from some weird Conservative website

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: White Aliens.png (489KB, 1603x843px) Image search: [Google]
White Aliens.png
489KB, 1603x843px
So what's the reality of human origins?

Were we taught? Genetically modified?
Is it bad translation to aliens?
Are Gods just great humans that had their names passed down as legends from the Epic of Gilgamesh and other Sumerian Tablets?
Is that why our Western-East Indeo perception of greater powers is so different from that of the North American Aboriginese and East Asian religions?
Is Christ a Roman-Modernized version of Horus / Krishna?
Do Reptilians actually exist or is it extreme technology from an ancient world that allows the Elite's Agents to morph forms? Does shapeshifting actually exist?
Is Saturn the original name of Satan? Was he Chronos?
Was Prometheus, Lucifer? Is Lucifer a different entity from Satan?

How microscopic are we in the terms of the universe, or a better question, how devistating can we be to the Universe if we persist?

Answer me!
>>
This and the past year have shown me white people are equally as stupid as black people.
>>
>>18692276
We are all the same, we are all limited to our own functional capabilities.

Whatever anyone thinks about blacks, I'll never forget my time hanging out with all creed of people. Best times of my life was away from White People.
>>
>>18692215
Lightning provided the necessary energy to combine basic elements floating in the atmosphere (carbon, hydrogen, sulfur, etc) into amino acids, which are the basic units of life.

These early Earth conditions have been recreated many times and experiments all yield the same result- amino acids can be formed from lightning in Earth's early atmosphere.

Next the amino acids took form in clay and became proteins and then they underwent mutations and evolved into us.
>>
File: lloydps.jpg (733KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
lloydps.jpg
733KB, 1280x720px
PREPARE TO HAVE MINDS BLOWN:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5qJYwfAju8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zzO4iRiobw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KWQ9hm2ZOk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HYBupicBBg
>>
>a side of the political spectrum being retarded

Go figure
>>
>>18692276
>>18692286

>We're all the same guys
>Fuck white people

good job, morons.
>>
>>18692215

That nigga thinks he's scythian, lmfao. what a fool
>>
>>18692215
We are a crossbreed between monkey and pig. Whether this was through genetic manipulation or evolution is yet to be determined.
>>
Noah came across the ice in a giant airship that looked like this, full of animals. Indian Vimanas and other flying craft of history were the same type.
>>
>>18692215
AYO, HOL' UP
>>
>>18692215
>FAKE NEWS
>FAKE SCIENCE
>>
So, another WE WUZ KINGS thread then.
>>
File: 1478347683265.jpg (98KB, 502x585px) Image search: [Google]
1478347683265.jpg
98KB, 502x585px
>>18692215
>Far-Right
>Hero: Winston Churchill
>>
File: 3 - 1.png (12KB, 668x460px) Image search: [Google]
3 - 1.png
12KB, 668x460px
>>
>>18694170

this guy is so full of shit.
>>
>>18696660
Lloyd Pye?

Why?
>>
>>18692335
How? Being able of making a steel plate doesn't mean I can build a functioning plane. Has anyone actually witnessee a cell appearing from inorganic compounds by pure chance?
>>
>>18694183
>black and white people being equal is the same as "Fuck white people"
You're racist
>>
>>18692286
>Best times of my life was away from White People.
>>18696705
learn to read, asshole.
>>
>>18696807
Similarly, the best times of my life happened to be away from black people. This does not mean "fuck black people".
>>
>>18696823
yes it does, and you know it. go be racist somewhere else, please.
>>
>>18692286
>Best times of my life was away from White People.
Probably because you arent white.
>>
>>18696855
So if you've had near 0 times of your life where you're genuinely hanging out with someone black because no one black has tried to befriend you and you have a better time with people you know who happen to be white, that's racist?
>>
>>18697026
yes. YOU have to bend over to minorities or you're a racist.
>>
>>18697026
american society is structurally racist, that's why whiteness must be destroyed. surely you understand that.
>>
>>18696660

At least give me time to watch it!
>>
>>18692215
This is glp. Its mostly right...
>>
>>18692276
Good goy.
>>
>>18694522
proof?
>>
>>18696660
proof? anthropology is a non science, it's some art shit that got tacked onto the end of archaeology with no actual proof.
>>
>>18697368
it's islam, muslims of every shade need the gas chamber.
>>
>>18692276
kys stupid fuck
>>
I could believe that. White people uniquely seem to harbour a deep disatisfaction with the Earth. Almost like we don't belong here.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.