[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dogman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1480917953012.jpg (82KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1480917953012.jpg
82KB, 540x960px
Hey /x/ I don’t really know what the procedure is on this board but I just had a fucking scary experience happen to me and my mates. (I’m from /k/ btw)
If you guys don’t know there is a longtime tradition in northern Michigan called “polar bearing” it is pretty much just camping in a dug out snow cave or tent in the middle of winter.
Me and my friends went up to Gaylord (I know stupid name) to hike/camp in the forest. We all are major shitheads and brought our Ar-15s, various handguns and my one buddy’s Saiga he had just bought. Our plan was to hike to the campsite and then go shooting varmints later in the day.
We got to the trailhead and got our shit ready for a hike. There was no one else on the signup sheet for staying the night so we were all pretty happy. We hiked in for a few miles until we found the campsite. The place was a fucking wreak, shit and trash thrown everywhere. We were pissed at the previous hikers for leaving such a mess (boy scouts leave not trace shit)
>>
Cont.
After we had finished cleaning the campsite we split into groups to go find small game. I went with my buddy Dakota (he had the memegun2000) to try and track down some small critters. This might be the time to tell you that I had a .22 on me for red squirrels, they are some tasty buggers.
We start walking through the woods until my buddy finds some prints in the snow and mud. They are a bunch of coyote tracks, but I thought they looked a bit weird as the paw was too big and the spaces separating them were a bit off. Dakota didn’t care that much about specifics and all he cared about was bagging a few coyotes.
Later that evening it was getting dark and I wanted to go back to camp. We did not have NVG’s or any of that fancy shit so the chances of getting something was miniscule. I had been getting bad vibes all day because of all the black squirrels I saw They are Major bad luck and if you kill them you supposedly get cursed. I digress my buddy Dakota wants to stay out longer and he and I bicker until we hear a familiar yipping. Coyotes!!! Dakota gets his stupid fucking shotgun up and shoots the slug where the yipping was coming from. I scream at him to stop because we hadn’t even seen the little buggers yet let alone had the time to aim at one. I turn on the spotlight I had brought (AKA giant ass hid flashlight) and start surveying the forest. I see a coyote in the edge of the opposite tree line but it’s a bit odd. For one it didn’t bolt when it hears the shotgun and it was on its hind legs.
>>
The thing was standing up and on closer inspection was way larger than a coyote. My friend shot at it but it ran just as he fired. It fucking RAN like on two legs.
We were super freaked at this point and booked it to the camp. AS we ran we heard it howling and almost pissed ourselves.
We made it back to camp and told the rest of our friends what we saw and that we needed to book it out of there. They laughed at us and told us that we had too much to drink. We kept on trying to get them to leave but all they did was laugh at us. Until my friend Kyle saw it.
>>
>>18692112
Sounds like a skinwalker
>>
It was at the edge of the campfire light just watching us. Kyle was having none of it and shot the fucker with his glock. Wrong move that just seemed to piss it off and it started screeching and ran out of sight. All of us our scared out our our minds by now.
We don’t even pack we just grab our rifles and start heading for the trailhead. We haul ass but whatever that thing was it was fast we heard it coming from behind us. I was taking up the rear and swiveled just as the thing was 5ft from me. I unloaded my entire mad into the thing and it dropped. I had already soiled myself at this point and started running as fast as I could with the rest of my friends. We heard more of the howling the rest of the way but never saw another one of those things.
We made it to the car and once I got cell signal I called 911 and told them what happened. The operator just thought I was drunk. So my buddies go to the nearest ranger station and tell them what had happened. They say some shit like we ran into some starving coyotes. THAT WAS NO COYOTE. They let us stay until dawn and then take us back to our camp in a kabota. On the way, we find my spent brass and a shitton of blood. They say I must of hit one ( no shit) and the others dragged its body away to eat. Our camp is a total loss, shit thrown everywhere. Rangers help us clean up and still insist It was coyotes.
Just got back at 6:00 and have no Idea what to think about this
>>
>>18692122
Whats a skinwalker?
>>
>>18692201
Haha, I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
>>18692205
Dude im fucking freaking out WTF is a fucking skinwalker
>>
>>18692213
tumblr meme
>>
>>18692213
Skinwalker is a figure from Native American Mythology, an adversarial creature that likes to harm humans for the most part
>>
>>18692232
>>18692237
I dont know what to believe anymore my life just got turned upside down this weekend.
>>
Isn't the Michigan Dogman a known cryptid?
>>
>>18692262
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michigan_Dogman
>>
>>18692273
10 year cycle
last sighted 2007
Its 2017
>>
My family has got a hunting cabin in Wexford county. My grandpa claims to have seen it before but I've never seen any evidence myself.
>>
File: image.jpg (190KB, 1277x719px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
190KB, 1277x719px
>>18692287
Im a bit spooked.
>>
>>18692287
Oh shit anon
>>
Interesting story but sort of confusing, for one your friend was a fucking idiot. Why would he shoot something he doesn't even know what it is and wasn't threatening / violent to you guys? Also you say you unloaded a mag into the thing at basically point blank? It dropped, and you guys still RAN away, you weren't curious too get a closer look? Should have made sure it was dead and taken the body... Of course it was probably better you didn't or you'd get a visit from the MIBs.
>>
>>18692424
My friend was drunk and we did not even see it until after he shot at the "coyotes"
DO you think that I would just stay to check it out are you nuts. You guys here might be interested in this sort of thing but I had already pissed myself and just wanted to get out as fast as possible.
>>
>be a motherfucking dogman
>only can come out once every ten years
>Thsi is the year
>frollock the woods with some coyotes I made friends with
>one night hear a giant boom
>wood splinters next to me
>Wtf.jpg
>the sun blinds me
>nope out of there
>find out its two skin monkeys
>follow them back to camp
>Shit one saw me
>hear a boom then my face stings
>scream in pain and run away
>These skin monkeys are going to pay
>trash their home for abit then run after them
>almost cough up when the sun hits me again
>pain in my chest
>then nothing
Good job anon he just wanted to be friends
>>
Um...running on hind legs....tall.......and looked similar to a coyote........dude, I don't know if they are real, but you just described a fucking werewolf bro, like I'm not even joking....if what you said is true, then that was a fucking werewolf what else in myths or legends even come close to that description if not werewolves.
>>
You should go back and apologize.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.