[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fetishes and the Supernatural

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 10

File: 1487817566253.png (424KB, 591x595px) Image search: [Google]
1487817566253.png
424KB, 591x595px
Is there an otherworldly cause or reason for people having certain fetishes, /x/? I've always had a foot and ass sniffing fetish, and have always wondered why not everyone did, or have entirely different ones. Is there anything I can do to fulfill these urges? Shrooms? A ritual? Also feel free to post ?/x/ stuff that relates to fetishes and share tips, experiences. Pic not related.
>>
>I've always had a foot and ass sniffing fetish, and have always wondered why

D'uh. You're a dog.
>>
>>18691518
>Pic not related
But made me lol anyways.
>>
>>18691501
i don't know if this counts as otherwordly, but i've been doing an excessive amount of BRAAAAP posting

and suddenly i have a fart fetish
>>
File: samefetish.png (476KB, 796x622px) Image search: [Google]
samefetish.png
476KB, 796x622px
>>18691501
You're obviously of proletarian taste.
Bumping for interest.
>>
>>18691626
That actually happened to me, too.
>>18691637
Well, I also have rape fantasy, body odors, piss, some scat, spit, costume play, to name a few. I guess feet and ass are my favorites.
>>
>>18691501
>Is there anything I can do to fulfill these urges? Shrooms? A ritual?
Wtf would this involve shrooms or a ritual? Just go and do it with someone else who digs the same stuff.
>0/10 horny teen = not paranormal
>>
>>18691764
I wanted to combine some of these with a supernatural experience, like a succubus or summoning scents or something. That's why I made the topic. Also, I'm of age and have done some of these with other people, but again, I asked for how these are/x/ related and how I can experience these through the supernatural, as it would probably be a better experience.
>>
>>18691791
It's pretty fun to get high and kinky (really fucking fun), but it's not exactly supernatural. Kind of the exact opposite if you think about it.
>>
Fetishes to stuff like feet is natural since it's part of the human body, I don't know why they're such a taboo or weird thing.

I still don't get why people legit get off to cartoon characters being inflated like balloons and transforming into things, it's probably people who had no exposure/education to sex and this is the closest connection if all they watch is kids cartoons.
>>
File: Hellraiser_bloodline_ver2.jpg (102KB, 260x385px) Image search: [Google]
Hellraiser_bloodline_ver2.jpg
102KB, 260x385px
>>18691810
I know it is, that's why I'm asking if anyone combined fetishes with the supernatural. I watched some of the Hellraisers and supernatural fetishism is a theme thru the series, hence me making this topic.
>>
File: TFWSeeKeepsGoing.png (158KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
TFWSeeKeepsGoing.png
158KB, 300x300px
>>18691501
> feel free to post ?/x/ stuff that relates to fetishes and share tips, experiences.
You should eat an incubus or succubus' ass, gud stuff.

MFW incubus gave best blowjob.
>>
>>18691846
I guess because of the smell, it's like people need to make something disgusting because of a societal taboo, even if they secretly enjoy it. I'm not open about any of my fetishes unless it's to fetish partners. I like some cosplay and roleplay, but it's rarer and not usually the main focus.
>>
>>18691791
>Really I'm asking how I can sniff a succubus's feet.
Oh, you need to fuck off.
>>
>>18691861
Any tips on summoning?
>>
Yeah OP you're not possessed by a demon you're just weird
>>
File: Anthony-Weiner.jpg (289KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
Anthony-Weiner.jpg
289KB, 1200x800px
>>18691896
I didn't just ask for that. I asked about sensory experiences like experiencing smells. And what would be the point of summoning a succubus without doing sex shit to it? Isn't that the point ho?
>>
>>18691905
Ok, then, I guess some of what I listed is more out of the norm. I didn't mean full-on possession, just if there is anything supernatural that causes/influences fetishes. Also still asking about rituals to use for fetish experiences.
>>
>>18691885
Penises, vaginas and asses can stink much worse than feet, and bodily fluids go through them.
>>
>>18691952
I know, but society makes the rules.
>>
>>18691904
Whiles there many ways of summoning, i'd recommend before you get into the sexual stuff to remain strict, apply some rule, just stand your ground, you are it's master.

>>18691923
You could try and date it and have a potential normal life with it, maybe start a family, maybe get a job, pay the bills, get married. Don't underestimate a usage of one. ;)
>>
File: d8fmt68.jpg (104KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
d8fmt68.jpg
104KB, 1024x576px
>>18691952
Not unless you clean 'em.
>>
>>18691501
Short answer: no
Long answer: Unlikely. Fetishes are mostly created through association. the taboo aspect, it being something emabrassing or covered sometimes is enough for some people to hotwire it with similar traits fitting for more mundane shit.

So, nah, likely not /x/ shit at all.
>>
>>18691990
I've only heard negative shit about keeping them around long term. From what I've gathered from on here, they're only meant for occasional use.
>>
File: hellraiser-iii.png (389KB, 704x400px) Image search: [Google]
hellraiser-iii.png
389KB, 704x400px
>>18692019
Hm, well seeing some of the Hellraisers got me thinking of the connection between fetishes, degenerate behavior and the supernatural. If things immaterial are sometimes supernatural, I thought fetishes could be, too.
>>
>>18692008
Same could be said for feet then, unless you have a dirty feet fetish, like sweat, etc.
>>
>>18692052
Tame them.
Maybe if you visit them day by day, they'll grow and you'll keep it, maybe.
One can dream.
>>
>>18692153
It normally depends, some people love 'em sweaty, others just like to lick 'em clean.
>>
LUNACY LUNACY LUNACY LUNACY

as far as I know, there are philosophical aspects of BDSM for the people that are REALLY into it. don't know if it verges on mysticism, but considering degenerate initiation rituals in lerminerti clubs, I wouldn't be surprised
>>
>unironic succubus fart sniffing thread
oh how we have fallen
>>
>>18692192
It's a headfuck but any thoughts of mysticism are misplaced
>>
File: 1487206372448.png (503KB, 642x542px) Image search: [Google]
1487206372448.png
503KB, 642x542px
>>18692157
Have you tried that successfully? I'll admit I haven't tried to seriously summon one, but again, things I've read said that they are aster manipulators, and taking the form of a hot woman just makes falling prey to one that much easier.
>>18692200
You and others just keep focusing on that one aspect of this topic. I also asked if anyone had sensory experiences thru supernatural means. And I'm just being honest. Again, aren't succubi meant for sexual pleasure? Why wouldn't I want to sniff its tooter?
>>
File: YeahBoi.jpg (36KB, 630x510px) Image search: [Google]
YeahBoi.jpg
36KB, 630x510px
>>18692268
Admittingly I never thought of keeping one.
Personally i'd prefer to be single, I don't plan on getting too stuck in relationships, I prefer to be one night stand, pic related.

But if it's with an succubus I should try. Maybe next time i'll try.
>>
File: 1487411220028.jpg (89KB, 487x500px) Image search: [Google]
1487411220028.jpg
89KB, 487x500px
>>18692346
Same, can't trust humans. I would consider something like a goddess, but I don;t think with a succubus is wise.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.