[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there an elixir i can make to cure ocd?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: unnamed.png (78KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
78KB, 300x300px
Is there an elixir i can make to cure ocd?
>>
File: c1920x1080_69.jpg (57KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
c1920x1080_69.jpg
57KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>18691012
I'm not this anon but i came to say the same thing.

Hear me out.
I have bad ocd. I have even number problems (Like, to the point where i'd have to say everything twice, if i got hurt i'd have to mirror it on my body. it was bad). I also had acute germaphobia and washed my hands to the point the skin was raw and peeling.

But smoking weed has pretty much made me stop thinking about these. I have to stop myself FROM thinking about it too much sometimes but it's way more manageable.
>>
>>18690972
its neurological
it can go away if you stop eating meat etc.
eat season vegetables, fruits and sleep early for faster results
it will come back to normal

weed can help but not permanent
>>
>>18691589
why are you telling him to waste time? You eat meat table good style crab wop tupac.
>>
>>18691657

yes but will cloth make bup bop flop cop bampop?
>>
>>18691677
glop the flop, and bamp the cop
>>
>>18691685
yes
>>
>>18691095
I'm glad you're doing better now, Anon.
Marijuana has also helped me with multiple disabilities.
>>
>>18691707
nooo
>>
>>18691589
i have a vegan friend with ocd tho??
>>
>>18691729
bingo bongo wongo pongo???
>>
>>18691729
you must copy plant life's calmness to settle it down

eating raw proper vegtables and fruits helps a ton!
>>
>>18691827
wiba waba haba. eat a plant, don't be a babawaba
>>
>>18690972
my ocd is extreme bongo wongo on my didongo jongo
>>
>>18691845
yes, wongo inside my wet comongo. Your great holongo will mobongo with plobongo yesss bitchongo
>>
>>18691677

nice dublongo
>>
>>18691879
Thanks bongo
>>
With the Crystal Coconut I'll become the ruler over all of Kongo Bongo island.
>>
>>18690972
Not to my knowledge, but alcohol and other sedatives will take the edge off anxiety disorders.

What fixes OCD is exposure therapy, same as with phobias. You have to deliberately challenge your compulsion. At first a little, then progressively greater amounts.
>>
Yes but only if you make it six times, stirring it three hundred times each time. Otherwise it won't work.
>>
>>18690972
meds can help but it's a bit imprecise, different meds work for different people. neurology is complicated, but the tools we have work well. this is the easiest thing to do in terms of effort, but make sure you see a psychiatrist and not just a general physician. a psychiatrist will know their shit a lot better.

the long-term thing to do is to see a therapist with a background in cognitive and behavioral psychology. they will be able to help you develop strategies to manage your symptoms.

ultimately the best thing to do is both. multiple studies have shown that a combination of appropriate medication and regular therapy is the best treatment for basically any psychiatric disorder.
>>
>>18691095
this nigga right here.
>>
1 part coffe 2 parts baileys should do the trick.
>>
>>18690972
caffeine
>>
I guess you should just try to calculate more how worth it is to do what you are doing. I mean... If for exemple you felt the need to clean a room when you notice one spot is dirty, Just ask yourself if it wouldn't be better to do it in better circumstances: when you are not occupied doing something else, tired, inviting people over... You know... Or just the day you do other chores, to optimize the time it takes to prepare yourself mentally and physically before these intense exercises.
>>
>>18696177
bongo wongo my cabongo
>>
File: SlNzxd1.gif (786KB, 273x191px) Image search: [Google]
SlNzxd1.gif
786KB, 273x191px
>>18690972
Yes its a rare and sacred potion called fuckitall.
>>
>>18694653
ayy lmao
>>
>>18696328
ayy congo
>>
>>18696366
nice bongo camalongo
>>
>>18690972
I'd treat your ocd with exposure therapy. Get a friend to remove a single card from a deck of playing cards.
Then play the 52 card pick up trick. You'll feel better after repeating this for about 2 weeks.
Oh forgot to say, once you pick up the cards sort them into their suit order.
>>
>>18691813
What levels have the shills fallen to?
>>
Also OP, I don't know if you were into the whole MJ thing, but them talking about exposure therapy made me think of Psychedelics, you should definitely try and study them and which sounds like something for you.
I can defo recommend shrooms, killed my depression almost ASAP, didn't even need some heroic dose horror trip, I just had one full of hearty laughs and random pepe's appearing on my gaming glasses.
Or my trip-visor as I call it, I swear someday I will be able to read power levels while on LSD with those things.
Not saying you should be tripping with Gunnars, but to anyone who plays vidya while under the influence of psychs, holy moly, try it, it's a whole new world.
>>
File: ralph_im_helping.jpg (198KB, 855x824px) Image search: [Google]
ralph_im_helping.jpg
198KB, 855x824px
>>18692890 kek
>>18690972
OCD is caused by a CHEMICAL imbalance in the brain. It's no different than depression or schizophrenia. Your soul interfaces with your brain much like a driver in a car. Your car (brain) is fine (barely) as long as you are holding the wheel, but the second you don't pay attention, it immediately turns and hits a tree. (Most people aren't really paying attention to their soul / brain interface most of the time normally.)

The only real question is if it's minor and can attenuated with minor methods or major and requires serious methods.

Minor methods:
>Changing your diet
The simplest is trying a ketogenic diet. Also try removing things you might be allergic to like caffeine, nicotine, chocolate, or alcohol, and drugs. SOME drugs might actually help.
>Aversion Therapy
A qualified therapist can help you 'retrain' your brain.

Major Methods:
>Powerful psychiatric drugs
A PSYCHIATRIST can help you find a drug that might counteract the malfunction in your brain.

Good luck Anon!
>>
>>18697028
>Not using a clever allegory to explain it to the children that don't believe in souls and whatever they said at Sunday church where they were raped.
No one's gonna listen, sadly.
>>
>>18697222
Keked and checked.

OCD it's not a disease, your brain does things a certain way and that's fine.

What you could fix it's being so damn stubborn.
>>
there are too little wongo bongos in this thread
>>
>>18697239
Yeah I like to think I've given my brain minuscule OCD with things like habits or customs, I have no idea what the basis of psychology is, mostly because 80% of it is like religion
>W-WELL, IT JUST IS BECAUSE FREUD SAID SO
I've sadly been in psychiatry and that's how psychiatrists behave.
No offense to people like Freud or Jung, I really want to read up on their shit at some point.
>>
>>18690972
You think maybe ocd would be cured if there were such an elixer that always worked. OCD is having no idea what to do that is good for ourselves, so we do the same stupid rituals over and over. Sadly, for most people this it is severe and is accompanied by ADHD. Again, nothing to do. OCD on healthy things such as cooking healthy, healing vegetable stews: with lots of nutrients. Your mind will be sharper and you will extend your social network by choosing positive people (do not ignore dangerous people, see them and ignore them--they are toxic, spirit-sucking vampires).
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.