[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I heard you guys are a secret cabal of hackers that identify

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: CHAO.gif (6KB, 320x432px) Image search: [Google]
CHAO.gif
6KB, 320x432px
I heard you guys are a secret cabal of hackers that identify as discordians.

Can you tell me about your secret cabal and discordianism? can you do magick?
>>
It's bullshit for edgy faggots
>>
>>18690957
hate us cuz u aint us
>>
Defcon 23 was completely discordion themed, atleast the "ARG" during the conference was. There's an illuminati afterparty that is secret andyou need a a coin to get in. Not really about hacking. Alot of 'hackers' are discordian in nature or enjoy the shitpost nature of it. Mostly a time for drinking, not magick.
>>
File: 1466262028727.jpg (114KB, 776x776px) Image search: [Google]
1466262028727.jpg
114KB, 776x776px
>>18690923
kek
>>
File: Sonichannel_chao.png (192KB, 464x496px) Image search: [Google]
Sonichannel_chao.png
192KB, 464x496px
*awechewedawoo*
>>
Is eris a metaphor or an actually existing being?
maybe an alien?
>>
everyone does magick on a daily basis
>>
magic doesn't real
>>
>>18690923
Start by reading the following
1. Principia Discordia
2. Apocrypha Discordia
3. The Illuminatus Trilogy
4. You don't really need to read Anton LaVey's Satanic Bible, but you should at least go to the Church Of Satan's website and understand their basic principles/sins/laws.

Get an understanding of the basics of Chaos Magick.
Then come back here.
>>
>>18691131
but u r rong
>>
>>18690923
You heard right but you need to intentionally fall for that Nigerian prince scam and send proof to get into our super secret club.
>>18690957
Also this.
>>18690987
>>18691087
Kek is an egregore, not the original Egyptian deity.
>>18691067
>Is eris a metaphor or an actually existing being?
She keeps this unclear, seemingly on purpose.
>>18691454
After 4, read the Book of Eris. In particular the bit where that Discordian schools his Satanist teacher. But not only that bit.
>>18691131
>>18691462
Both wrong.
>>
>>18690963
hail eris, amirite?
>>
>>18691485
Not that anon, but yes.

[spoiler]I sincerely revere and love Eris.[/spoiler]
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.