[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Moon landing hoax?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

Was it done in Hollywood studios or was it real?
How did US did it so fast,when USSR was far ahead in space race?
>>
I'm pretty sure we went to the moon, there were just no humans on the ship.
>>
>>18690763
Here ya go
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGXTF6bs1IU&t=84s
>>
>>18690763
>How did US did it so fast,when USSR was far ahead in space race?
Well, I guess the tl;dr version would be:
It is more practical to put a small amount of huge engines on your heavy rocket than a lot of small ones.
>>
I wonder if we landed on Moon...why not also go to the other planets? What were this NASA guys doing all this time? Like seriously it was only popular during US/USSR space race after Soviets send Gagarin in space so America wanted to compete but what was stopping them from going in Mars for example if it was real and they can do it?
>>
>>18690763
The real question is why have we never been back?

The original astronauts reported that the place was littered with other craft, watching their every move until they left. Wonder if they picked up the flag that was planted and disposed of it.
>>
>>18690930
They also claimed they saw Great Wall of China form the Moon.Is that possible at all?
>>
>>18690767
I think they went to the moon but their camera was not recharged.
So they recorded it after coming to earth
>>
>>18690930
>>18691960
They never claimed either of those things
>>
>>18691985
Recorded it In Hollywood studios
>>
>>18690763

The biggest evidence for the Moon landing is the fact that USSR didn't claim it to be a hoax. They monitored the landing, and accepted defeat.
>>
>>18692256
>monitored the landing

They had cameras in Moon lol? I don't know Man it looks more like Government trick to claim the victory because it was more political rivalry then about the actual landing.
>>
>>18690861
Mars is a lot farther than you think. We don't have the pressure of the space race against the Soviets either.
>>
>>18692115
>Armstrong: It was incredible, of course we had always known there was a possibility, the fact is, we were warned off!(by the Aliens). There was never any question then of a space station or a moon city.

>Professor: How do you mean "warned off"?

>Armstrong: I can't go into details, except to say that their ships were far superior to ours both in size and technology - Boy, were they big!...and menacing! No, there is no question of a space station.
>>
File: Astronaut.jpg (184KB, 1100x1109px) Image search: [Google]
Astronaut.jpg
184KB, 1100x1109px
Read "Wagging the Moon Doggie" and decide for yourself.

<- How is that astronaut lit up if there is only one source of light? No flash on their cameras (NASA's own claim)

http://www.checktheevidence.com/pdf/Dave%20McGowan%20-%20Wagging%20The%20Moon%20Doggie.pdf
>>
>>18690767
If those weren't humans in there, what demons did we send to the moon? Incubus?
>>
People always say the first moonlanding looks fake
But what about the other 4?
>>
>>18692559
No one footage was fake. Maybe a rocket and a rover.
>>
They had Nazi space technology
>>
It's not the moon landing that's fake, it's the moon that they faked.
>>
>>18692635
There were 6 landings.
>>
>>18690861
Because of budget cuts. We were going to have a manned mission to Venus's orbit.
>>
>>18692542
>there's only one source of light
>there's clearly at least two, as proven by this picture.
>>
>>18692256
Why didn't they go anyway? Even if they weren't the first, they would still go right?
>>
>>18693252
They were working on the rockets needed to go there. Americans beat them. The guy in charge of the rockets died. His successor decided on a different time of rocket. There were some issues with the supply chain for the parts. There were delays. There was political opposition between the successor and one of his competitors. They tried to rush it. They had several rockets that blew up on the launchpad because they hadn't properly tested shit out. By the time they got the shit squared away and the problems solved, there wasn't really any point to going anymore, and Moscow scrapped the project.
>>
Yes, let me give you a quick rundown. According to several sources within NASA it was supposed to be a brazzzers film on the moon, but their budget was several nickels that they found lodged up jfk's ass when he got jerked lmao, so they had to film it in the basement of the Arby's on 12 Cherokee lane is East Andover, Michigan. The grainy quality is because the dialup internet only allowed them 6 mb/hour for filming
>>
>>18693273
How is there no point in going?
>>
Explain this?

How can flag that astronauts put on moon be flapping if there is no air there?

And why do they have shadows when they are in dark?You need light to create shadows
>>
>>18690767
Yea, they were tulpas obviously.
>>
>>18696029
>the flag flaps from being moved, it also had a metal frame to keep it fully displayed
>there's this thing called the sun, it shines light
>>
>>18696029
Sun creates lot of light and earth reflects it too. You know when there's full moon it's pretty light during night here on earth...

Don't be a retard...You fucking idiots don't know how cameras even work.
>>
>>18696442
>the flag flaps from being moved

On hard gravity level like Moon?
>>
UdSSR was not interested in going to the moon. They just dicked around in the earth's orbit because they wanted to make intercontinental rocket weapons.
When Kennedy said America wants to go to the moon they were like 'Well, fuck, do we really have to!? ;('
>>
>>18693502
It's an airless rock. It costs billions of dollars to get there. And there's no reward beyond bragging rights.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.