[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it worth watching?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

Is it worth watching?
>>
I love watching it. Just take everything with a grain of salt and you're fine.
>>
The original documentaries were great. But when they switched to a show format they became money grubbing disinfo peddlers trying to stretch out the length they can keep them going.

I believe the overall theory however and their are certainly interesting subjects they talk about inbwtween the nonsense.
>>
>>18690721
>The original documentaries were great
Is that just season 1?
>>
>>18690726

Yeah, and the first documentary that wasn't part of the shows.
>>
>>18690709
WAS
GEORGE
WASHINGTON
CONTACTED
BY
ALIENS?
>>
Georgio >implied aliens invented fire and gave it to man.
Man too stupid to invent fire.
>>
>>18690709

No. Take everything with a massive spoonfull of salt.
>>
>>18690704

It's good for a laugh. And i suppose pretty amazing if you're credulous enough to take what they say at face value.
>>
>>18690704
Yes, very fun to watch, it's like traveling without leaving home, just don't take it too serious.
>>
>>18691332
Underrated
>>
100% bullshit
>>
>>18690704
the world is watching
>>
it's sprinkled with actual historical events and factoids, which is neat if nothing else

some of the earlier episodes also bring up some interesting evidence
>>
File: childress.jpg (88KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
childress.jpg
88KB, 1440x1080px
>>18694421
>it's sprinkled with actual historical events and factoids

sometimes a pile of shit may be sprinkled with bits of peanuts and corn, but you wouldn't eat it.
>>
Mostly lies, completely misrepresents actual academic explanations for everything they describe. Pumapunku was made of sandstone for example, so using rocks or copper tools would be completely able to form the blocks.
>>
>>18694615
LOL this.
>>
>>18690704
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9w-i5oZqaQ

most of what Ancient aliens is is a lot of half truths twisted to show what they want to show and sometimes absolute and complete lies. Its like mainstream media, its not a secret that people are gullible and easily influenced and its not a secret that methods to do so are not known and taught. The mystical and infinitely powerful comeback of "you're just a shill" will nullify your attempts to red pill others, just try and catch them before they fall for this nonsense. Its all just a red herring.
>>
>>18694693
are known*
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.