[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does this say?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1956.jpg (2MB, 2603x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1956.jpg
2MB, 2603x2448px
There is a deity guiding humans like robots and changing stuff like photos, videos, writing etc. i don't mean loser hunans with editing programs.

What does the page on this book say in the photograph?
>>
>>18689901
OP is a disturbed moron that hates the two people mentioned in the image, he's been posting their names for months now. He seems to think this does something other than make him look stupid.
>>
>>18689927
Wow... child molester retarded faggot rapist still knows how to mimic what i say about others :-/

at least you can keep proving with you comments why its impossible for anyone to like abything about you and why the entire species is filth. All you keep saying is that because someone like you exists then every cunt in the universe is disgusting filth forever because you refuse to stop with a confusion story that only proves you and every canadian need their throats cut and dicks cut off

Stop pretending to me retard creep. You could never be desirable in anyway because you are you. I would always be superior to you and every being in the universe in at least one way which is not being any of you

I pray you get your throat cut after your crotch and limbs are hacked off with a chainsaw and for a video of such to be put on all view screens on earth so everyone can watch see something good happen for once in their lives
>>
File: 1475378680477.jpg (99KB, 703x516px) Image search: [Google]
1475378680477.jpg
99KB, 703x516px
>>18689989
>>
File: Triggered.png (463KB, 499x501px) Image search: [Google]
Triggered.png
463KB, 499x501px
>>18689989
>every canadian
Canadians are cool, why would you want to kill off an entire nationality just because one person from an internet board online posted a comment that went against your opinions and a few facts to support his point?
Pic related to OP's feelings.
>>
File: Screenshot_202.png (331KB, 444x431px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_202.png
331KB, 444x431px
okay op
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.