[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When the truth is much worse.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 20170226_043135.jpg (266KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
20170226_043135.jpg
266KB, 2592x1944px
Be me age 15 moving into new big house with family.
>Its great. Lots of room
>Several rooms to explore
>3 months into living in the house we begin to notice strange things
>Chairs always slightly out of place when we come back to house
>Noises and creeks around the house at night
>One night we hear a bang
>Father gets me and we go down to investigate armed with baseball bats
>One of the chairs had moved across the dining room and fell over
>Cold sweat pours from my forhead
>Search the house all night and call police to help
>Police tell us that it was probably a burgler that ran when he fucked up
>Few weeks pass with no incidents
>Around the same time again (11pm) I hear it.
>Muffled but fast footsteps heard outside my room and down the hallway.
>Scared shitless and praying that its one of my family members.
>Terrible nights sleep and ask family of any of them were walking around the house at 11
>No anon
>My stomach turns
>Few more nights later it happens again at the same time
>muffled footsteps outside room
>The sound stops outside my room
>I feel like crying. I shout out for my dad and he quickly makes his way to my room
>He bursts in asking if im okay
>I tell him I heard the sounds again
>He can see the legit fear in my eyes and believes me
>Dad starts saying the he thinks the place is haunted and we ask our local preist and for help
>Priest insists that his no exorcist and says we should probably move
>Ignore him and contact some shitty craigslist "exorcist"
>He looks like a massive autist
>Performs rituals that look like they're stolen straight out a movie
>Heavy larping
>Ironicly a month passes where nothing happens at all
>Then it happens
>Im woke up at night by a noise in my room around 11 pm.
>I see it
>I see him
>he begins to strangle me as I cry out for help and struggle with him
>The fighting contiues and im thrown to the floor
>He pulls out a knife and begins to stab me in the belly
>I can hear my dad bellowing through the house to my room
Cont
>>
>Dad smashes into room and screams in horror
>He fights the man and ends up caving the guys face in with my alarm clock
>Aside from the caved in face and blood the guy was pretty clean and wearing pretty new clothes
>my clothes
>im rushed to an ambulence and sent straight into intensive care
>Dad visits me after surgery and police report.
>they swept the whole house and found a crawl space in the living room that could be accessed by standing on a chair
>crawl space was very lived in.
TL DR
Make sure you check every gap when you move into a big old house otherwise ghosts may be the least of your worries
>>
>>18687553
Jesus christ. Would rather demons.
Any permanent damage from the stabbing?
>>
>>18687553
>not building your own house.

Seriously, beween crazy people and spooky ghosts, anyone who doesn't build his living space is a dum dum. No disrespect.
>>
this did not happen
>>
>>18687570
Standard stuff for a while. many stiches and having to use one of them bags to piss and shot from tge intestinal damage. But it was 14 years ago and im fully healed ableit from a few faint scars.
Psycological trama however. Still there to the point where I sprayed that insluation foam you can get that expands in every gap or crawlspace in my current house and all my doors have locks on them
>>
Why did this guy attack you?
>>
What happened to the guy? Did you learn anything about him afterwards? (who was he, how he got there, why was he there, etc.)
>>
>>18687627
Didn't have time to ask him while he was stabbing me and then having his face destroyed by my dad
>>
>>18687639
And the police didn't bother to question him either?
>>
>>18687638
My dad told me they took the body away to examine and the poloce tried searching for clues to why he was living in the house but aside from some random clips from magazines and a few books from our bookshelf that he was borrowing there was nothing to identify him, most likely he was a homeless person that invaded the house during winter as it was unoccupied for a few months before my dad bought it.
>>
>>18687649
Nvm didn't realize he was dead
>>
>>18687675
Holy shit he died?
I also think he was a homeless guy. Bastards can be extremelly creepy and some are very unstable.
Close to were I study, there is an "okupa" house, decorated with heads of dolls and satanist symbols. It's not a bad neighborhood either, so it stood out even more. Ofcourse, it was just inhabitated by drunk homeless anarchists, but wtf were they thinking.
>>
>>18687649
O fuck I probably should've made it clear that the guy was killed from the brain trauma from my father.
>>
Had a creepy emaciated crackhead woman living under our porch for about a month as a kid. Kept finding shit missing shit moved when we'd come back home. Dad finally tracked a hissing sound to our porch one night and came face to flashlight with this horror show sucking on a crack pipe.she had drawn crude picture of our family down there and everything.
>>
>>18687898
Did your dad at least have her suck him off for some money?
>>
So you guys got bored of ghost so you're into psycho killers now? Pretty lame imo.
>>
>>18689334
At least psycho killers are real
>>
>>18690373
Qu'est-ce que c'est?
>>
>>18690461
Salut fr
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.