[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i get a familiar?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

File: download (46).jpg (6KB, 189x267px) Image search: [Google]
download (46).jpg
6KB, 189x267px
How do i get a familiar?
>>
>6 KB, 189x267

An ant would work best for you.
>>
File: bnr-adopt-a-pet.jpg (109KB, 984x450px) Image search: [Google]
bnr-adopt-a-pet.jpg
109KB, 984x450px
>>18687414
>>
File: Nemur.jpg (88KB, 464x573px) Image search: [Google]
Nemur.jpg
88KB, 464x573px
It takes time to train one.
>>
>>18687459
This just get a dog, damn.
>>
File: shaman.jpg (195KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
shaman.jpg
195KB, 1366x768px
>>18687581
>Not wanting an exotic animal to be extra mystical.
>>
>>18687606
>not wanting to be eaten in my sleep by my pet panther fluffy

FTFY
>>
>>18687614
You mean Xibalba, the Queen of the Ancient Night Unvieled?
>>
>>18687618
hmm no maybe smoochums.
>>
File: marmoset.jpg (89KB, 618x619px) Image search: [Google]
marmoset.jpg
89KB, 618x619px
>>18687614
Panthers aren't for everyone.
>>
>>18687628
okay I'll admit that thing is adorable
>>
(for fylgur)
wrap a knife in a rag and sit down, ask which animal it is (is it x, is it y, etc.) while passing it from hand to hand around you, when the rag falls off, that's the answer.
>>
>>18687668
>when the rag falls off
And the knife slices through your wrist as you miss your first toss trying to think of dream animals, you will have plenty of time to reflect on the perfect familiar as you lay unconscious.
>>
>>18687724
Pah you'd have to have parkinson's to slice yourself deep enough to do any real harm from just handing another person a knife.
>>
>>18687459
Bam!
>>
open yourself up to the universe and your familiar will come to you
>>
Anyone know how to discover my spirit animal without a dehydrated trip through the desert?

My friend got hers "read" to her and while I don't know if i believe it (seeing is believing of course) it's still fun.
>>
>>18687668
I came here to mention fylgja, but I've never heard of this ritual. Any sources on this?
>>
>>18687443
fpbp

>>18687459
okay, second post is great too
>>
You mean a pet?
>>
>>18689100
This.

Just buy one, desu.
>>
>>18687606
Get a fennek fox, looks like a fox, is a cat, acts like a dog.
>>
>>18689093
I can't find it but that's about all I remember. It took a lot of googling then and that was half a year ago. I can't find it now. I'll post it if I do.
>>
What is the difference between a familiar and a local spirit? What can a familiar help me with?
>>
>>18689150
Dont do this. They make LOUD noise and are hyper as FUK
>>
>>18687414
You automatically get one for being a 1st level Sorcerer or Wizard.
>>
roll warlock and choose pact of the chain al lvl 3 and your familiar will get even more awesomer
>>
>>
>>18691773
>Don't do this
So, did you forget the downsides? Fennek foxes sound lit as fuck.
>>
>>18689150
They're a Canid, you dip. Not a cat.
Read a coffee book table
>>
>>18696087
>lit as fuck

Into the garage it goes.
You can turn your trip off now.

You've been noticed and got your 'ttentions
>>
>>18696117
>Read a coffee book table
Just did, it's telling me you're a fag.
>>18696122
>Into the garage it goes
>Implying you can afford a garage.
>>
>>18696172

Not that anon but you are everywhere. You are so damn annoying. Turn your trip off you piece of shit
>>
>>18687414
Go to the petstore, or do a tulpa, this isn't the fucking crow, next question
>>
>>18687414
It's Italian for family, you have one.
How I dispel a familiar? I appear to have made so many they're familiar with each other like clones.

Romano and jewliet
Shakespeare into his rib
Jesus was Shakespeare numbnuts
The romans and Jews bred and stole Egypt.
>>
>>18687414
You can't just buy one, anon. Domesticated animals have lost all their natural instincts; you might be able to sway a feral but it will never, ever be as powerful as a genunine wild familiar. You must befriend a wild animal first, preferable through caring for one that has been injured (not by you) or feeding it through a harsh and heavy winter. The latter has been more difficult since global warming has come about, but a wild animal will appreciate the food through bitter frosts nonetheless. For an injured animal however, you MUST treat it well. You must never impose your company when it's not wanted, only through feeding or treatment. If the animal in question survives and can be released, you'll attract attention.
>>
>tfw I breed the best familiars on Earth.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.