[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

static people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: static man.jpg (663KB, 2100x1500px) Image search: [Google]
static man.jpg
663KB, 2100x1500px
this is my first time posting but im a long time lurker.
I have seen something from my childhood that looks like a person made from tv static. I have questioned it for a long time and want some help trying to find out if it was a childhood imagination going wild or something else
>>
Run
>>
You saw the music video for take on me by a-ha and your imagination took the seed in. Possibly dreamt it
>>
File: poltergeist-original.jpg (34KB, 530x298px) Image search: [Google]
poltergeist-original.jpg
34KB, 530x298px
>>18687206
THEY'RE HEEEEERE
>>
>>18687206
Sleep paralysis.
>>
File: 1484309944237.jpg (66KB, 553x567px) Image search: [Google]
1484309944237.jpg
66KB, 553x567px
bump for interest
>>
>>18687206
I saw a golden retriever made of static at my grandparents house when i was around 6 and I'm pretty sure it was their previous dog so as far as I know it was a ghost
>>
>>18687206
Weather balloons.
>>
>>18687206
In all seriousness, I've seen these too -- mostly in the dark, but I've seen them on the side of the road on occasion.
>>
>>18687206
I've seen one too: it looked like a soldier who was prowling around a black walnut tree in my yard.
>>
>>18687206
jesus christ how horrifying
>>
>>18687343
Probably this go watch the nightmare there is one guy there talking about when he was a little kid there were 2 static people in his house
>>
I have very similar things happen to me. Its kind of odd ill be meditating visualizing something in my head then it looks like a zipper goes right through the thought I was picturing and static people walk through the opening 100s of them all different shapes and sizes male and female fat and child size ones so many that they crowd my field of view after a while. I try to keep my focus but I usually end up opening up my eyes. It happens a couple times a month. Weird shit.
>>
>>18687206
Yes. They're entitles of some sort, I've stopped trying to fit them under a nice-and-neat label. Sounds like your doors of perception (as it were) are wide open.

They feel like static electricity, too.
>>
>>18687206
I experienced this as a child. I always attributed it to a dream, I always saw static animals, very large quadrupedal animals. These were accompanied by the deafening sound of static like television
>>
>>18689422
One struck me several times once. Each hit would feel how ones limb would feel after falling asleep and having the blood return to it. It felt like pins and needles. The area of impact would have a dull thud with radiating pins and needles sensation. It was quite unpleasant.
>>
just a gas explosion
>>
so, the human brain likes to look for patterns in anything. the same reason you see shadow people walking around when you're driving at night and try to avoid them. your mind plays tricks on you. your brain only actually remembers some things and fills in the rest with bullshit. it's verifiable. for laughs, watch that derren brown magic trick where he replaces the guy at the counter and fools the customer, that's hilarious. a full human, forgotten by the shitty brain.

what's really creepy isn't shadow people, it's what's been right in front of you in reality that you don't notice. real things. tangible problems. poverty. fda experiments. strange people walking around cataloguing your activities. haha, just kidding about that last one. but would you notice?
>>
>>18692561
that's also what happens during sleep paralysis.
>>
>>18692561
Ignore the shills. You saw and felt what you saw and felt. Your perception is greater than most. Now stop over-worrying about those entities for the moment and ponder what else that can mean for your life experience.
>>
>>18692697
Funny coincidence that
>>
>>18692737
yeah maybe sleep paralysis is a cover story who fucking knows
>>
>>18692747
Sleep paralysis ≠ baseless hallucination
despite what the eggheads tell you
>>
>>18689031
But how do you know it was golden when it was static?
>>
>>18692561
You had sleep paralysis you dumbass.
>>
>>18692883
Doesn't mean Anon wasn't Seeing.
>>
File: protector_by_india_lee-d74avfx.jpg (121KB, 752x1062px) Image search: [Google]
protector_by_india_lee-d74avfx.jpg
121KB, 752x1062px
>>18692697
Sleep paralysis explains a red static filter over sight while in bed too?

Its weird, happens often and is like a red static filter/hologram that highlights stuff in the dark.
>>
i saw a documentary about the "static people" on netflix. Pretty boring but it mentioned people that saw people made of static or people with alien faces with static and other shit. I forgot the name of it
>>
>>18687206
new interdimension tech, idk if the shadow peeps are a natural phenomenon or tech based one, but this one sounds like tech for sure
>>
>>18689217
Leave normal fag
>>
My buddy told me a few months ago that he was constantly haunted by a static figure since he was a kid
He went to a vietnamese medical institute nearby and linked up with one of the practitioners at the institute and they supposedly went on a "soul journey" together, where they meet each other on the astral plan and the practitioner then would take him where he would need to see.
Anyways, he found out that in his past life he was a monk and banished a well-liked and popular monk (who he was low key jealous of) out of the monastery, and that monk went out and starved to death.
Apparently, this monk was haunting him in this life in the form of a static figure. The practitioner told him it was not with the intent of evil, but with an intent of teaching him a lesson so that he would be so scared from the figure that he would take a jump start on his spiritual and consciousness studies and not mess around.
My friend claims his dog would bark at this figure and it would always paralyze him.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.