[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any urban legends or spooky personal experiences from Ontario?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: images.png (3KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
3KB, 225x225px
Any urban legends or spooky personal experiences from Ontario?
>>
Thinking about Canadian ghosts amuses me
>>
File: ShakTheatCost.jpg (64KB, 206x279px) Image search: [Google]
ShakTheatCost.jpg
64KB, 206x279px
Tons. Ottawa is haunted as fuck. We Canadians believe in those crazy shadow people, and most of us have our stories. Fuck, dude. I still see them haha. Every day.

Scariest one was a few weeks back... full figured, hunched over looking fucker with a long nose, friszly hair, and a weird shakespearan style of dress.

I'll draw you a shitty picture. Picture this thing, but skinny, short, hunched over, with a thin body but slightly larger and enlongated head, with a long nose. Like it was wearing a plague doctor's mask, but it was it's actual face.

It scared me so much, my brain shut off the visual before it could cause any trauma. This thing was real, and alive. My brain saved me from dying. I woke up the next day feeling like I just got stabbed through the right shoulder. Hurt for like 4 fucking days.
>>
Ottawa is the capital of the country, we gotta deal with spies, and fucking aliens trying to steal our secrets lol...
>>
I posted this recently too :P

>>18687055
>>
Heh, scary shit too, for all you crazies :P

If you're lying there, and you hear weird lizard sounds, crackles, hissing, and other monstrous noises, it's the goddamn shadow people talking. . I've heard 4 of them at the same time. All hissing and crackling, like raspy lizards.Some have deeper sounds, some lighter. Just like people. And no, it's not your stomach, but it's similar to the sounds. Just... much more complex and audible.
>>
>>18687069
We have a legend of a being that walks and talks like a man, but the spirit of a spineless bitch. The natives called it "Jahs'tan Troodah".
>>
The museum of Nature is Ottawa is almost confirmed to be haunted as fuck. I've heard stories from even war vets that have worked security over there. Cool, eh?

There's an old man haunting the place. He's a full white figure. Chill guy apparently.
>>
There was an old abandoned house off Sheffield years and years ago apparently. Full of old toys, cool shit like comics.

But the place was closed off and the cops left it like it was a murder scene. When you'd step on the welcome mat to try to enter, a recording would play off an old tape player, a loud voice would scream, "Hey! Get out of here! Hey! Get out of here!" Over and over until you'd step off the mat.

Kids used to like to play in there cause it was scary and cool as fuck, right? Who wouldn't check it out. Only problem was the fact that it was dangerous. The house wouldn't let you take anything out of it. You wouldn't be able to leave. You'd just be too scared.

Eventually, once people started to catch on, the cops were able to tare it the fuck down before anybody got seriously hurt.

Rumours were that there was a kid's ghost there, who didn't want to leave his toys. He'd hurt whoever tried to steal from him.
>>
The Ottawa River is the most popular place to dump bodies. Don't go scuba diving.
>>
Up North is lawless. Canada has the most active, and undocumented serial killers in the world. And most of them WILL NOT get caught.

At least 20% of them live in Ontario.
>>
>>18687188

Damn laughed way too hard at this.
>>
3 of my family members have seen ufo's on completely different occasions in their lives in Ottawa. They each share the same story of flying glowing orbs in the sky. No details beyond "glowing ships". Some of them were seen at night, some during the day.

And if you ask around, you're guaranteed to find somebody with a similar story.
>>
>>18687339
Just doing my job, citizen.
>>
Am I the only asshole on 4chan with something cool to say about Ontario's paranormal history lololololo
>>
THIS is fucking REAL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdXRPLg34so

Byward Market Downtown Ottawa. No real fraudster would fake that location.
>>
File: 1440689523143.jpg (135KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1440689523143.jpg
135KB, 600x600px
>>18687121
> We Canadians believe in those crazy shadow people, and most of us have our stories.
Yeah, no.
The only scary things in this province are electricity bills and Kathleen Wynne.
>>
>>18687069

In the forests of Timmins and scattered around the surrounding area there are some abandoned mineshafts that I used to explore as a kid.

One time when I was 16 I went into this one mine with a buddy - it was a back entrance to a shaft we had previously explored many times.

Upon entering the shaft from the back we smelled something horrible. It was like putrid meat and blue cheese. There wasn't much in there as far as I could tell. Just some broken glass and an old rope along the shaft wall that disappeared around a corner.

We decided not to go in further because the smell was overwhelming and we thought maybe it was some kind of noxious gas.

We were feeling disappointed since we had expected to find something cool in there so we decided to go back to the main entrance of the mine (which we had explored many times).

About a minute after we entered the shaft's front opening we heard at least 2 guys pull up in what we figured were ATVs. The guys were chatting pretty casually and I assumed they were probably setting up some sort of campsite because they were making a lot of noise. It sounded like they were dragging around a bag of camping gear. You know the way it sounds when those tent bags made of a slippery material move? It's like running in a 1980's raincoat. We heard that.

About 7 minutes later we hear the guys boot up their ATVs and leave. Me and my buddy think that's a little odd because it sounded like they were setting up the ground for the night.

We decided to exit the mineshaft and look around outside. The ground was made of pretty compact and dry dirt but you could kick up a layer of dust if you didn't tread lightly. We saw some tracks and footprints where the ATV came in. There was also some sort of trail leading to the back entrance of the mine.

So me and buddy go back there to inspect it. As soon as we step into the mine we notice it doesn't smell so bad anymore. There's still a hint of whatever we smelled but it's mostly gone.
>>
>>18689508

We also noticed the trail didn't stop at the cave entrance. It went around the corner where the rope disappeared along the wall.

My buddy tells me he has a weird feeling about this place and he wants to go home. We're both chicken shit so I agree. I still regret to this day not going around that corner, man.
>>
>>18687163
They can speak words too. Sometimes they can only do so in tandem, speaking together each one forms part of a word. It's a lot like a convenience store clerk owned by a foreign family. Everyone in the store speaks a little bit of english. Seperately, you can work things out slowly with an individual member of the family, and understand what they're saying. But together, that family speaks fluent english. They just have to be in the same room to make up for the deficit. That's how they speak, only they go from that buzzing to forming words together like a chorus, filling in parts others miss to form the syllables, if jaggedly.
>>
This thread was cool lol too bad it died.

Obviously, that place in Timmins is a dump site for bikers.
>>
File: Ghost road.jpg (233KB, 1024x769px) Image search: [Google]
Ghost road.jpg
233KB, 1024x769px
>>18687069
there's a place I visit often called Ghost Bush Road
very creepy place in general but the interesting thing is how many people (including myself) have seen strange lights floating around the woods and swamps like will-o-whisps

could be bugs or swamp gas but it didn't look like either to me.
>>
File: canadian-air-force-300x174.jpg (13KB, 300x174px) Image search: [Google]
canadian-air-force-300x174.jpg
13KB, 300x174px
>>
>>18687069
There was something manlike nearby Petawawa in the Ottawa Valley.

sure as hell wasn't a man though with the way i saw it climb almost every night between 2005-2008

no fucking idea what it was and i've never heard anyone speak of it so i got no idea if it was just my eyes playing tricks on me.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.