[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ -Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 345
Thread images: 15

Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed)

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png (embed)

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting. Let's help each other to improve.

Let's respect each other and keep things decent here. May the good fortune be by your side.

>IRC channel: https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>Discord Servers:
/Div/cord:https://discord.gg/fTpDqW9
Suit of Wands: https://discord.gg/CKGqezW

Previous Thread: >>18682685
>>
Male, 18, Aquarius.
Just looking for a general reading, it would be greatly appreciated.
>>
>>18686954
19, not 18. Sorry
>>
Trading
>>
>>18686979
query
>>
>>18686979
Does my crush like me back
>>
>>18686983
Still here?
>>
>>18687030
yes
>>
>>18687036
I'm wondering what he expects from our upcoming meeting
>>
Trading tarot and vibe reading for a scry reading
My question: Which career path is best for me/ will I choose?
I'll probably get to your reading later since I'm gonna take a quick nap
>>
>>18687048
7 of cups, 10 of cups, the hierophant, 5 of swords, the lovers

He has been dreaming of this meeting for a while now and hopes good things will happen between you both but feels like he is going to lose out on something by doing this and that something about the situation is not completely fair. He's dreaming about it but has different perceptions of it based on his current mood and thought. He does want to do stuff with you though physically.

What is going to happen between us tomorrow?
>>
>>18687084
>high priestess, emperor, ace of wands, seven of swords, knight of swords
A LOT of awkwardness. Someone is too passive, and someone else is too aggressive causing the passive person to withdraw even more.
Someone covers up their true thoughts and communication seems to go in circles. Seems that there is potential for things to go okay, at best, but more likely it'll just be awkward.
>>
20 male , sagittarius , i enjoy learning new things

Can i like her enough to be a couple?
>>
trading
>>
26 Male, Cancer.

Will I make true friends?
>>
>>18687189
What do you need
>>
22,Male,Cancer
Should I even be looking for a relationship right now?
>>
>>18687205
Still here? I want to know what the dude giving me the eyes thought of me?
>>
>>18687422
Yes I am. And I'll get started. My question: what does the guy I love think of me
>>
>>18687422
>queen of pentacles, wheel of fortune, ten of wands, hierophant, king of swords
He thought about you, but not in a entirely in a romantic sense. He was analyzing you pretty hard, trying to figure you out. You weighed heavily on his mind and it bothers him a lot. He is quite intrigued by you. Don't be surprised if next time you see him he says something to you to open dialogue and get a better hold on what you're about.
>>
>>18687430
Page of Wands, NIne of Pentacles, Three of Cups

He thinks you are very cute in a childish sense, full of energy and cheer. He also sees you as a woman who is able to take care of herself and do well by on herself which is good because men like that about women. They like independent woman if they are not too pushy and that is what you are. He also thinks you are a great friend to have and a great person to be around. There is always a good time when you are around and he knows that.
>>
>>18687460
Thanks
>>
>>18687081
still here?
>>
Trading, post query
>>
Male Aries 19
What does P think of me?
>>
anyone rading?
>>
bump

waiting for readings x
>>
trading
>>
File: My_chart.jpg (78KB, 677x474px) Image search: [Google]
My_chart.jpg
78KB, 677x474px
Oh reading

Will my plan to move Est work ?
>>
>>18686941
24, Male, Capricorn
I am worried about my plan to move west to Seattle, but my future is in that city
Will it go well for me?
>>
Trading a quick scry
>>
>>18688502
I have an Harrow Deck if you are up to it.
>>
>>18688583
I'm still down if you're still around. What's your gender and query?
>>
>>18686941
male, 22, taurus, just want a general reading
>>
>>18688638
Male
I need to know how my business ventures will shape up in short term. There seems to be a big development coming up in a lot of reads, centered around one huge figure.

What are yours?
>>
File: 1_500.jpg (47KB, 500x305px) Image search: [Google]
1_500.jpg
47KB, 500x305px
Are people jealous of me at work?
>>
>>18687497
Yes. What's your query?
>>
Where are readers :(
>>
>>18688905
I can read you with tarot if you want :) what's up?
>>
>>18688908
Is the thing I'm dreading going to happen. 23/F
>>
>>18688914
For the overall vibe of the query, I pulled 5 of Pentacles
Things seem out of your control and you've lost a lot of hope. You may feel left out with family/friends. Financial troubles are also depicted with this card. This card advices you to stay safe with money and possessions. Also, be patient and preservere through trouble. Don't worry so much.

Yes/No Will it happen: 7 of Wands
Most likely no.

Not 100% accurate. Good luck and wish you the best.
>>
Any readers online?
>>
>>18688941
I can do you if you'd like. Tarot okay?
>>
>>18688908
Hey bro, can you do mine as well?

>>18688883
male

I have some sort of feeling some are, and are giving me shit for it.
>>
>>18688948
Sure, can I ask 2 questions or just one?
Oh and Male Leo 26, favourite colour orange and a little treat I'm listening to right now https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_kxxQCPjA4

Pick the one that you want to answer, if only one :)

Will the shaved hair look suit me?

What kind of relationship will I have with A.M, if any?
>>
>>18688952
How you feel: 7 of Wands
You feel like everyone is against you. You are on the defense and are exhausted by this situation. Something might be unfair.

How they feel: 6 of Swords
They might feel weighed down by all sorts of thoughts and emotions and might want to run away from you at times.

Advice: 7 of Cups
Choose from your options carefully and don't be impulsive. Make wise moves and try to really see what's been going on.

Not always 100% accurate. Hope it was. Good luck!
>>
File: 543.jpg (59KB, 640x560px) Image search: [Google]
543.jpg
59KB, 640x560px
>>18688990
>They might feel weighed down by all sorts of thoughts and emotions and might want to run away from you at times.

hmmmm
>>
>>18688956
Will the shaved hair suit you?
How you will look to others: 6 of Pentacles and 7 of Swords
I think it'll be a new look for you but I think people will like it. It might make you look more balanced somehow. It seems like a new thing that no one would really suspect.

What kind of relationship with A.M?
8 of Wands and Eight of Cups
I think it will be a fun relationship with lots of passion. You may even runaway together. However, you may be on different paths in your lives so just make sure to give the other enough freedom and though you're on different paths your still walking this together.

Not always 100% accurate. Hope it was. I wish you the best with your hair and relationship!
>>
>>18689018
Thank you very much, mate!
>>
>>18689024
No problem! Thanks for the link to the song that was pretty cool.
>>
>>18688948
will me and an make a good couple?
>>
>>18688908
Im the guy who did :(

Can you give me a relationship reading please. Theres one main girl but i dont know man. Idk if i missed my chance

There are multiple girls t.bh but this one i think about the most. I fell in like a meteor to this scene man..
>>
May I get a reading?

Make, 25, Libra
What does L think about me and why aren't I good enough to pull through with her and my current life situation?
>>
>>18689044
How you will feel: 7 of Swords
You may feel nervous somehow or like you may be hiding something from this person. Also, insecurity is present here and you may be kind of jealous.

How they will feel: 10 of Wands
They may feel burdened or like the weight of the world is on their shoulders. They probably have a lot of love, but might have a lot going on in their lives.

Outcome: Queen of Pentacles
Despite how you'll feel, I think you'll both find some sort of ground and balance if you're just honest with each other and compromise. Seems like a devoted and committed relationship. Loving and firm. Just try not to let all of your worries replace your relationship.

Hope it was accurate and I wish you the best! Not always 100% accurate.
>>
>>18689050
How she feels: Queen of Wands
She seems very cheerful and passionate. I think she likes you but I'm getting more of a friend kind of vibe. She seems very happy and energetic.

Advice: The High Priestess
Reflect on what you feel and why you feel this way. What do you want out of this relationship? Turn towards yourself and your intuition and make wise decisions.

Outcome: 2 of Cups
This card depicts a union/ two people coming together. This is actually one of the best cards to get for love. :) There will be emotional honestly and lots of balance and understanding.

Not always 100% accurate. Hope it was. Wish you the best.
>>
>>18689067
>They may feel burdened or like the weight of the world is on their shoulders.
>but might have a lot going on in their lives.

Looks like i won't be pursuing this girl, then. Not even going to waste my time and effort.
>>
>>18689058
What L thinks of you: 3 of Cups
Sometimes this card can indicate a third party but my vibes aren't feeling it. L feels joyful and cheerful around you and you make them feel good. They love talking to you and feel emotionally fulfilled.

Advice: The Sun
Clarify the situation and what you can do to get harmony. Or, maybe try to see this negative situation in a positive light. Remember to have hope.

Outcome between you two: 10 of Pentacles
This card depicts fulfillment and lots of devotion. Sometimes this card can predict having a family as it is really long term because of the prescence of the Pentacles. I think you'll both be fulfilled and happy with each other.
>>
>>18689080
Tarot isn't always 100% accurate but do whatever you want.
>>
>>18688948
READINGS ARE CLOSED.
I might come back later.
Good night/day.
>>
>>18689090
Not even going to waste my time and effort.
>>
>>18689085
Thanks!
:)>>18689095
>>
>>18689077
Interesting high priestess came again. I dunno we'll learn soon, there'll be emotional honesty next time.

Thank you reader
>>
>>18689101
No problem!
>>18689104
>>
can anyone give me a reading, please?

interested in someone at work, and for me to get a "crush" it happens once in a blue-moon. Only problem is she is european so her parents will most likely be against my motorcycle and i don't know how she would react if we started dating after a while.

Will she understand my love of riding and not interfere?

Male
Aries
>>
>>18688938
Thanks. I actually just had a sobbing meltdown about losing a beloved possession between when you did this reading and me coming back to read it right now
>>
Trading tarot with anyone who can do scry
>>
>>18689656
Whatchuneed?
>>
>>18689661
What career is best for me/ you see in my future? What's your query?
>>
>>18689670
I see a person in a lab coat with vials. It's something chemistry or pharmacy, if I had to take a guess, something in a lab. I'm getting the science vibe for sure, but I'm not really sure past that.

As for me, I'm interested in a girl and wondering if I have competition or am just being paranoid. Thanks
>>
>>18689687
Interesting! Thanks for the reading.
Okay,
Her external influences: Knight of Pentacles and 4 of Wanda
She might be noticing someone. He seems patient and very devoted. Also, it also seems like he is promising a lot for her and is very welcoming.

How she feels about you: 5 of Wands and Tower
She might not feel grounded enough with you. I feel like she has interest, but might feel like there's a lot of competition, unlike this other guy.

Outcome: 9 of Pentacles and 3 of Pentacles
Don't rush things. Also, let a really strong friendship grow first. If you can both get a good understanding of each other and feel emotionally connected, it could open more doors and choices. You will have to work hard but enjoy the fruits of your work at the end.

Not always 100% accurate. Hope it was and I wish you the best. Good luck, anon.
>>
>>18689717
My vibes (which aren't always 100% accurate) are telling me she might be interested in a few people. I think she does see you, though. She has interest. Just let that interest grow and put yourself out there.
>>
>>18689717
>>18689722

Still trading?
>>
trading
>>
>>18689749
Sure. What's up?
>>
>>18689759
Is Tarot alright? Also, what are you trading?
>>
>>18689795
Yes. Tarot.
>>
>>18689814
Okay. What's your query? I was wondering how he felt about me.
>>
>>18689763

Just a general love reading for this year if you can. (Male, single)

Yours?
>>
>>18689819
>Nine of Wands, The Magician, Ace of Pentacles, Strength

He has a vague sense that you are into him. He knows that you have been through a lot and have a lot of resilience despite that but he admires these traits in you. He knows you would be a good girl to settle down with but unless there is a reason to demonstrate this anytime soon he won't because he is in very control of his feelings. He sees you as someone who he is able to make things with though.

What would happened if I made a move on D?
>>
>>18689853
>>King of Pentacles, 7 of Cups, The Tower, The Hermit
I feel like this year might be better for reflecting on what you really want out of a relationship and what you can give. I feel like you'll find someone/people who will catch your interest. However, don't jump into anything without any ground and really get to know them well first. I feel like you really want to settle down and find that perfect person, I'm not feeling like this year you'll find them but I could be wrong.
Best of luck, anon.
Marriage/ family in my future?
Thanks.
>>
>>18689867
How he'll feel/ his reaction: 7 of Cups
D will feel like there are a lot of choices in front of him. I think you'll certainly catch his interest. I think he'll be drawn in by you.
Near future outcome: Ace of Cups
Now is the time to create something new. With this card, an emotional bond/ new relationship is depicted. There are sweet feelings and emotions coming together.

Long term outcome: 3 of Wanda
You've been putting in all this work, however, you may feel anxious and like you're the only one trying. You'll be waiting and be looking at everything from all sides.

Advice: Queen of Pentacles
Stay calm and practical during this. With the long term outcome, be patient and if something is bothering you or this seems one-sided, talk to D about it.
>>
>>18689869

>Four of Wands, Eight of Cups, Nine of Cups, Four of Cups, Hanged Man, Fool

You will have a very happy marriage but not a large family. I feel like your partner is going to be very different either from you or from your expectations, both mentally and physically. Regardless it will be a very nice, homey marriage and you will be very content with it.

Family however... Nothing bad but if i have to be honest nothing much going on there. It could simply mean something positive as "mundane" family or something more intense as if you guys decide not to have children or one of you can not have them. I really hope I am wrong in the later and I probably am so don't worry that much.

Hope this helps and thanks for the trade. Wish you the best.
>>
>>18689933
Thanks! You too
>>
>>18686941

Doing readings. Ask away.

The Source chooses which queries are answered.
>>
>>18689976
What are her thoughts about me? Help me out source
>>
May have I have a reading?

male
Virgo
I'm currently trying to better myself and no longer wished to be apart of this persons life, in return they have accused me of something. How will things fare for me?
>>
>>18689976

Is she getting anxious about things?
>>
>>18689976
Will I find a partner this year?
>>
>>18689976
What is my best friend hiding from me?
>>
>>18689976
How will it go next time we meet?
>>
>>18689976
After everything that's happenned, what does she think of me now?
>>
>>18689988
Mixed feelings.

>>18689990
Mixed results.

>>18690000
No. Nice quads.
>>
>>18690012

Thanks.
>>
>>18690012
Does she like me at least?
>>
>>18690012
>>18689990
how so if I may ask? Thank you either way.
>>
>>18690001
75% chance.

>>18690003
A penis.

>>18690010
It will go well for the most part.

>>18690011
Mixed feelings.

>>18690023
Mixed feelings.

>>18690026
Some things will go well for you. Some things will go poorly.
>>
>>18690031

75%, oh shieet. That's nice :3 Would the source kindly tell me how we will meet?

Thank you so much
>>
>>18689976
Give me advice from the source please
>>
>>18690031
Do you see anything happening between us? Im the 2x mixed feels one.
>>
>>18690031

Will our rendezvous be a good one then?
>>
>>18689976
Even though she doesn't demonstrate it, I get the feeling she's the kind of person who needs/wants to be nourished and mothered to a really high extent. How accurate is this theory of mine?

Thank you.
>>
>>18689976
Does he have feelings for the girl I like?
>>
>>18690031
>>18690010
Thank you. Was it a long meet reader? I plan to spend some time with that group andthe special lady alone. Will this plan get rekt
>>
>>18690038
>>18690048
>>18690075
The Source will not provide this information.

>>18690041
Keep calm. Do not procrastinate. Make changes.

>>18690060
That's only part of the picture. There's more to it than that.

>>18690068
Yes, but nothing serious.
>>
File: suspicious-6.jpg (181KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
suspicious-6.jpg
181KB, 1680x1050px
>>18690031
>>
>>18690086
>That's only part of the picture. There's more to it than that.

I understand it. Is there some more information the source can provide about it? Any other important detail?
>>
>>18689976
what was he thinking of when he was looking at me?
>>
>>18689976
Tell me about her
Can we actually fall in love
Whats she really like deep down

I think about her a lot reader
>>
>>18690086
No problem, thank you.

if I may ask another question, will I learn the things I want to learn? Will I find people to help me?
>>
>>18689976
Can you ask the source what i'll be doing in two-three months? Relationships, finances and studies
>>
>>18689976
Would G and E be compatible?
>>
>>18689976
Will I be together with her as a couple in the future?
>>
>>18689976
When will we kiss?
>>
>>18690105
>>18690108
The Source is being silent about these things.

>>18690110
You will only learn some. You will not do well in finding people to help you.
>>
>>18689976
Would H be annoyed or appreciative of my efforts?
>>
>>18690136
Wouldnt she help me?
I can change things reader
>>
>>18690110
She's simple and a slave to her baser desires.
Maybe.
She's simple and a slave to her baser desires.
>>
>>18689976
what does my crush feel about me?
>>
>>18690116
>>18690136
>>
>>18690162
Thank you reader ^^ Guess I will need to learn on my own then, might take a little bit longer, but I will eventually get there. I hope so...
>>
>>18689976
does he like me more than a friend?
>>
>>18690168
I got major feels from this reading
I imagined she and id be more than a casual thing. its sad really
>>
>>18689976
hello, i asked you yersterday or 2days ago "how will be my future with her" and you responded : "rocky, but ultimately rewarding", maybe you don't remember me.
Anyway, today's query: is she missing me as much as i'm missing her, in other terms, is she living the same feels as i'm living?
thank you very much
>>
>>18689976
Did i really see it from multiple angles yesterday, or was it just a trip? I saw possible futures dude. Fucking hell
>>
>>18689976
Hello, I had asked this question last night, and was wondering if you could give me a reading
Will my plan to move work?
>>
>>18689976
Can the sources tell me what my current lifetime is about what? That's really something i'd like to know

Thanks alot
>>
>>18689976
Enlighten me. Tell me a secret source. Shift my view.
>>
>>18689976
Will I find love on March 7/8th? Does he see me as just a friend, or was I right? Did he really have feelings for me all long?
>>
File: SM0006A.jpg (33KB, 479x343px) Image search: [Google]
SM0006A.jpg
33KB, 479x343px
I'll be performing up to three tarot readings within the next three hour span after this post.

>Notes: Cramming in a bunch of empty words is not what I mean by detail; Explaining the query clearly by providing any relevant information and descriptors is what I mean by detail (exempli gratia, professional project, financial situation). I am slow, and will refuse to read for you if you fail to meet *ALL* the guidelines and requisites in one post. Any unacceptable requests will be skipped and ignored.

Guidelines:

>1: No death queries
>2: No binary queries (Queries that have yes or no answers)
>3: No love/romance related queries
>4: No vague/unclear/badly written/unintelligible queries
>5: No generic/general queries, specific questions *only*
>6: One question/thing to be read for per query (Asking for more than one thing to be read even if it is similar/related/rephrased in the query results in automatic disqualification)
>7: No queries over 140 characters long. (Gender/Favorite Thing/Shape & Color text *do not* count towards 140 character limit, everything else *does*)
>8: Be detailed, but concise (See Good Query examples for an idea of what that means)
>9: Use proper punctuation and sentence structure. There's a difference in meaning between "Helping Jack off a horse" and "Helping Jack, off a horse"

Bad Query: "What should I focus on in my academics/career?"

Good Query: "What aspect of my career should I focus on?"

Bad Query "What are results of project?"

Good Query: "What will be the final result of the personal project I'm currently focused on?"

Bad Query: "I just moved in to a new city, have a new job, and quit smoking crack. Will I be happy?"

Good Query: "What will be the overall results of the lifestyle changes I've made?"

____

Requisites:

>Gender:

>Shape & Color:

>Favorite Thing: (exempli gratia, the smell of cooking bacon, soaking my feet in a stream, the cool side of a pillow)

>Query:
>>
>>18689976
Will everything about this mess blow up before the end of the week?
>>
>>18689976
Hello. whats the moon sign of my future gf?
>>
>>18690380

Shape and colour: Teal star

favourite thing: Changing into my pyjamas after a long day away from home

Query: What changes should I be making as to not be so continuously stressed out over work/school.
>>
>>18690380
>Gender:
Male
>Shape & Color:
Purple triangle
>Favorite Thing: (exempli gratia, the smell of cooking bacon, soaking my feet in a stream, the cool side of a pillow)
Skateboarding, playing my 7 strings guitar and composing music
>query
What are specific key components that i should focus on in my life in order to ameliorate my current situation?

Thanks
>>
>>18689976
What does my crush think of me?
Thanks in advance, if you choose to answer this.
>>
>>18689976
What do I do to get together with this girl from school that I've been thinking about?
>>
>>18690380

Male
Black Diamond
I enjoy puzzles and challenges

Would I be happier endeavoring to be a diplomat or secret service agent?
>>
May I have a tarot reading? I'ts relationship related. Someone?
>>
Trade, Ineed a scry.
>>
>>18690380

Male
Purple trapezium
Walking outside when it's warm

What do I need to change in my life to feel less ill and have more energy/motivation for making art?
>>
>>18690406

About Query: Lust
Unconscious Driving Force: Dominion - 2 of Wands
Clarification: Change - 2 of Disks
External Factors: The Fool
Clarification: Art
What Hinders: Sorrow - 3 of Wands
Clarification: Prince of Disks
What Helps: Science - 6 of Swords
Clarification: Knight of Wands

You need to get laid more often, you're unfulfilled right now and that's just increasing the tension that piles on from having to deal with dipshits all the time. That growing sense of self worth (and the new backbone that goes with it) is making you want to beat some bitches with their own shoes. Dwelling on bullshit isn't going to fix anything, you need a way to turn off your higher brain for awhile that's fun, hence my suggestion of going out and slapping funbits with someone. Stop thinking for a little while, find a way to release your passions through mindlessly pleasant physical exertion even if it's just going out to the club and dancing for awhile.
>>
>>18690380

Sex: Male
Shape & Color: 2 squares on top of each other making 8 edges spaced evenly. Black and White.
Favourite Thing: swimming in a pool on a hot sunny day.

Query: if i stay on track will i be able to get out of this country within the next 6 months?
>>
Male
Pink heart
Kittens

When will I find love? Should I move on from being with my soulmate and find someone new?
>>
>>18690536
Sorry can i change my query to the same as someone elses?

What can i do make my life happier and less stressful with work, bills and girlfriend?
>>
>>18690535
I'm laughing at that advice, I thankfully do have a backbone but anything that appears to change rapidly freaks me out.

Accurate though, can't believe I got told to get laid on a reading. Thanks!
>>
>>18690497
Sup?
>>
>>18690564
What is going to happen when S and I meet irl?
>>
>>18690584
Why do you want a scry specifically for this?
I see an awkward moment, a little shuffling around with some awkward silence here and there. Eventually there are hands that meet and are held, but very slowly and nervously. If time is spent together, this could eventually lead to something a bit more carnal, though I'd rather not look to see how far that goes (pardon my prudishness), but I will say that there is potential there.

Let me know if this makes sense (if it's not romantic, I'm way off)
>>
>>18690613
So I can see it. This makes sense thank you.
>. If time is spent together,
Does this mean it's not certain if we will spend time together or not? What is your query?
>>
>>18690584
R?
>>
>>18690635
>Does this mean it's not certain if we will spend time together or not?
I don't know, I don't see relevant factors and influences when I just scry.
>What is your query?
How can achieve the personal growth that is necessary in order to move forward in what I'm trying to accomplish?
>>
>>18690649
The Magus, Lust, Ace of Pentacles

There is a certain set of skills or items that you have to your disposal that you must use with the intention of a long and lasting end goal rather than the near future. Do stuff with years ahead of you in mind rather than days even if it is hard. This ship will not sale easily, but you must remain strong during this time with the utmost resolve in order to get what you want.
>>
>>18690430

About Query: Sorrow - 3 of Swords
Unconscious Driving Force: The Hermit
Clarification: Interference - 8 of Swords
External Factors: Prince of Swords
Clarification: Ace of Disks
What Hinders: Strife - 5 of Wands
Clarification: The Hierophant
What Helps: Luxury - 4 of Cups
Clarification: The Universe

Bite down, I'm going in dry.

Stop spinning your wheels, get off your fucking ass, and start doing things. You're spending entirely too much time trying to think up plans that never come to fruition, you bullshit yourself, and you fight having to look at these aspects of yourself honestly. You're not misunderstood, your head's up your ass and not enough people in your life are willing to tell you that bluntly. If you just keep talking about doing things rather than actually doing things, you're never going to get anything done in life. You need to get comfortable making a plan and *immediately* carrying it out in full regardless of success or failure.
>>
>>18690694
I'm honestly flabbergasted cause you are genuinely right and i'm deeply impressed with your reading skills

I hope you do know that your gift is really fucking powerful

Thanks again
>>
>>18690380
female
pastel pink cross
coffee and cigarettes
there's this guy at school that i'm curious about, i want to get to know him and we've talked a few times before but he seems kinda distant. what's up with this dude?
>>
>>18690754
Maybe he's just a loner type with defense mechanisms that have been based off his negative experiences with ppl

Might be sticking to his higher ideals and keep his distances

Just my 2cents tho
>>
>>18690770
love reading for this week
>>
>>18690770
Can i have a general reading please?
>>
>>18690380
Female
Pink square
When my cat lays to rest on her backside and her front paws are inward and her back legs are pointing in either direction.
What will be the result of the job hunt I've started this year?
Thank you
>>
>>18690770
Can I have a love general?
Male
Taurus
>>
>>18690770
Well shiver me timbers! May I have a general for the next three months please?
>>
Would love a reading - Female - will I find abundance and success if I pursue music? - Thank you in advance
>>
>>18690770

Bean Bag Buccaneers is a two player children's game, the object of which is to pick up your treasure chest on the central island and sail back safely.

Each player has a giant sailing ship as their main game piece. Each ship has a removable sail, two trigger-action side panels, and a huge spring-driven cannon. Players take turns moving forward along a prescribed track and shooting bean bags at their opponent's ship. A hit on one of the side panels will force it to pop off and give the player a free shot at the other side; a hit forcing the sail off becalms the ship for a turn.

To add to the pirate flavor, each player also has an eye patch. Wearing these will slightly affect depth perception and add a marginal bit of sport to the shooting.

This game retailed for the somewhat impressive sum of $16 back in 1962. With its huge plastic ships (close to a foot long), giant vinyl play mat, and the eye patches, it may well stand as one of the more overproduced games of the early 1960s.
>>
>>18690770
Will SM ever regret his decisions?
>>
>>18690516

About Query: The Tower
Unconscious Driving Force: Change - 2 of Disks
Clarification: Prince of Disks
External Factors: Queen of Disks
Clarification: Oppression - 10 of Wands
What Hinders: Knight of Disks
Clarification: Princess of Cups
What Helps: Debauch - 7 of Cups
Clarification: Futility - 7 of Swords

Please see a physician as soon as possible, something very wrong is at play here. Hoping it's going to go away will not help you, because it's not going to happen-- It will only worsen. I will say this much, start living life like it's your last day on Earth.
>>
>>18690770
love reading please rattle me bones
>>
>>18690810
Will the tide turn in my favor?
>>
>>18690810
Love general?
>>
File: LEGO PIRATES OF THE MASCERA.jpg (258KB, 1000x1409px) Image search: [Google]
LEGO PIRATES OF THE MASCERA.jpg
258KB, 1000x1409px
>>18690778

ASSEMBLE THE CREW, CAPN, FOR IT BE A BORIN LONELY NIGHT WITHOUT EM.

8 O' CANNONS, 7 DUELING STICKS, AND THE WHORE QUEEN OF FRANCE!

YOU SPEAK YOUR MIND TOO ABRUPTLY AND WITH IT HOPE BLOWS TO THE WIND LIKE BLACK POWDERY CANNON SMOKE!
YOUR APPEARANCE TURNS TO THAT OF A CUTPURSE! TRUST IS LOST!

BE RESERVED. DON'T BE SO EAGER TO BLOW YOUR CANNON VOLLEY ON THAT WARTY FACE OF THE BAR MADE!
>>
>>18690822
You will be triumphant against who has wronged you. You are in the right, not them.
>>
>>18690823
Odds appear to be much in your favor.
>>
>>18690810
>>18690140
>>
>>18690453
A barrel roll.
>>
Would love a reading - Female - will I find abundance and success if I pursue music? - Thank you in advance
>>
>>18690810

query >>18690131
>>
>>18690846
Not op but i lol'd
>>
>>18690140
>>18690843
Neither.
>>
File: RATTLE ME BONESSS.jpg (31KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
RATTLE ME BONESSS.jpg
31KB, 600x600px
>>18690782

WHORE QUEEN OF THE COAST!, 5 OF CUTLASS, 4 OF CAPTAIN MORGANS!

CRIKEY! YE MISSED THE CANNON VOLLEY! AVASTE YE LAND LUBBERS! THERE BE GRAPE SHOT ABOARD! YE DON'T GIVE UP WITHOUT A FIGHT! TO THE LAST MAN! THINGS BE TURNIN IN YOUR FAVOR LAD! HARUMPH!
>>
>>18690770
Throw me a love reading for this year, please. When will I meet someone?
>>
>>18690855
ARR, THENKS ALOT CAP'N
:D
>>
>>18690851
Kinda? They're only like a 50% match.
>>
>>18690770
love reading~~
>>
>>18690854
Oh. How would he feel then?
>>
>>18690810
Is it this year or next year?
>>
>>18690810
whats going to happen with me and A?
>>
>>18690775
maybe... thanks anyway
>>
>>18690262

Soak in the experience and really connect. There are others.

See things for what they really are. Go beyond the self.
>>
>>18690874
They're the same in personality, but you're probably right in terms of depth. Thanks.
>>
>>18690893
Not much.
>>
>>18690770
do i even have a chance anymore?
>>
File: Best Sega Genesis Game.jpg (39KB, 350x250px) Image search: [Google]
Best Sega Genesis Game.jpg
39KB, 350x250px
>>18690802

III, LIL BOY WASHINGTON, XVII!

YAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUITE THE ROMANTIC TYPE ARENT YE? GOOD NEWS ON THE HORIZON!!!
YARR! THERE BE SOME BOOTY FOR YOU TO PLUNDER ON THE COMING SHORES!

YOUR HOPES OR DESIRES MAY BE FULFILLED.

YOUR SUBTLE OR ARTISTIC NATURE MIGHT FACTOR IN AS WELL.
>>
>>18690888
With his hands.

>>18690889
This year.
>>
>>18689976
Does she miss me?
>>
>>18690925
It's a mixed bag.
>>
>>18690917
Do I have any chance with N?
>>
>>18690935
Is there a chance you could tell me more about it?
>>
>>18690810
Is she as big a piece of shit as they say?
>>
>>18690917
>With his hands.

I prefer when they feel with their dicks
>>
>>18690939
Only a small one.

>>18690944
No.

>>18690958
Yes.
>>
Will I find abundance and success if I pursue music?
>>
>>18690810
Did D want me?
>>
>>18690970
67% chance.
>>
>>18690968
will i get rich? not billionaire tier, just enough to live comfy
>>
>>18690917
thanks for the read bud
>>
>>18690986
67% is good! and thats currently because nothing is ever set in stone right? Thanks again!
>>
>>18690992
Chances look good.
>>
>>18690968
What would have happened if I pursued him?
>>
>>18689976

Am I moving home soon or this year?
>>
>>18689976
So, should I?
>>
>>18690968
Small one like 10%? Damn :(

Thanks
>>
>>18691010
thanks
>>
>>18691014
You would have screwed it up.

>>18691017
Medium to low chances.
>>
>>18691029
Screwed it up? How?
>>
>>18689976
How do we make it work?
>>
Trading and in need of a scrying
>>
>>18691035
With your personality.

>>18691038
Communication.
>>
>>18691045
>>18691035
Would we have had eloped?
>>
>>18691045
>Communication
Well no shit, I was hoping for something I'm not already trying
>>
>>18691041
Query?
>>
>>18690810
How many guys are around her? Give it to me straight doc
>>
>>18691076
Bukkake tsunami.
>>
>>18691081
Liar
>>
>>18691071
If I was ballsy enough to have actually made a move on the tattoo artist, what would our future have been like?
>>
>>18690810
Does he like me?
>>
File: 1488133033583.jpg (15KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1488133033583.jpg
15KB, 320x320px
>>18690810
What is the percentage of i&she hooking up/kissing

sorry its lewd
>>
>>18691103
100%.
>>
>>18690810
love reading
>>
>>18691109
are you for real or trolling with his name
>>
>>18690810
love reading fem
>>
>>18690810
can you tell me about my next boyfriend looks
>>
>>18691116
Good chances.

>>18691119
The real deal, ya feel?

>>18691124
I'm just gonna have you lay right back...
>>
>>18691128
He is a tall redhead, but attractive enough.
>>
>>18690810
What are his feelings on me?
>>
Should I pursue a relationship with my soulmate or find someone new??
>>
>>18691150
Nothing very good.
>>
>>18689976
What does she want with me?
>>
>>18689976
what does this skinny guy think of me?
>>
>>18690810
What are her feelings towards me? Thank you
>>
>>18691109
>>18691137
damn is it really 100% senpai

any idea on when?
>>
>>18691137
>Good chances.

Nice. when will happen?
>>
>>18689976
Ayy so we gon get hitched or what? What's the percentage?
>>
>>18691204
75% in favor of hitched
>>
There's a girl I met when I was 9. She's my soulmate. God brought us together. Do I get with her or should I move on?
>>
>>18691160
67% of your penis.
>>
>>18691220
Not a reading but can you tell me about the source or do you have a pastebin explaining it or something like that?
>>
>>18691220
do i get bf soon
>>
>>18691233

It is the unified duality beyond illusion, from which all emanates.

It is both the Source and the Destination.

I communicate with the Source by way of omnimancy. The answer is presented to me via numerous divination methods, tools and sundry items all around me.

My connection with the Source is strenuous, so I must take breaks, and the Source is less reluctant to answer some questions and more reluctant to answer others. Completely losing connection with the Source is like having my heart ripped from my chest and being left with nothing but an overwhelming sense of loss and despair, needing to retire until the next time. Even though this is painful and unpleasant, it is worth it.
>>
>>18691245
75% chance yes.
>>
>>18691231
I meant relationship-wise
>>
>>18691261
Would the source be able to tell me the appearance of my next GF?

Thank you for doing this;
>>
>>18691271
>>18691162
ehem you forgot me
>>
>>18691271
will i have a thing with this girl? percentage pls
>>
>>18691276
The other 33% has to go somewhere.

>>18691278
A fat redhead who is roughly the same height as you.

>>18691283
>The Source chooses which queries are answered.
>>
Why did you skip me?

Should I wait for my soulmate or go out and have sex with lots of other girls?
>>
>>18689976
does he think i'm cute
>>
>>18690810
Ask the source about me if you can
>>
>>18691293
How fat are we talking about? Thank you.
Natural redhead?
>>
>>18689976
Was she to blame?
>>
>>18690810
The chances to meet this girl again?
>>
>>18691291
87.5% chance yes.

>>18691300
>The Source chooses which queries are answered.
>>
>>18689976
Please tell me something very specific about my future spouse. Sign, name, appearance, something like that.
>>
>>18689976
If i try with D, B or the redhead, what would happen? Help me make choices source reader.
>>
>>18691315
Well that's just wonderful. I'll never find love. Your source sucks.
>>
>>18691303
You have strength. You can be a hard worker. You are perseverant and skilled.

>>18691307
Yes.
>>
>>18691315
wow thats good numbers. Do others know about this then?

>>18691324
>waaah
>>
File: 141737786354748658.gif (1MB, 750x713px) Image search: [Google]
141737786354748658.gif
1MB, 750x713px
>>18689976
Hello, I just want to know what kind of energy I will experience till Summer.
>>
>>18691324
Most people don't like extra salt with their dates
>>
>>18689976
should i stay friends with these people?
>>
File: 3iD06YN.gif (2MB, 400x206px) Image search: [Google]
3iD06YN.gif
2MB, 400x206px
>>18691324
>>
>>18691324
If love doesn't find me in 1 year, I'm killing myself.
>>
Doing readings. Tarot or scry, take your pick. May end at any point, so don't complain if I don't get to you.

>gender
>query
>additional information you may deem necessary
>>
Do you know how powerful I can become? Do you know my name in this universe?
>>
>>18691348
Male. How do I turn whatever we have into something legit and long term?
>>
>>18691348
Male
Starting work again. I should have a fairly nice schedule between it and school, and I hope things will start working out and I can get out of this rut. What say you magic man?
>>
>>18691348
>male
>tfw no gf will i get a gf next semester
>carpicorn, dunno what else is neccesary
>>
>>18691329
Can the source tell me something about my parents?
>>
>>18691348
>female
>what is going to happen between my crush and I?
>scry
>>
>>18691348
Male
About a girl and me. Relationship reading. Its complicated my man.. Tarot please
>>
>>18691348
Male
If you're taking love reading, could you tell me how I'm going to meet my next partner? Anything about what she looks like is welcome.

If not, how can I meet the people supposed to help me?

Straight male 22
>>
>>18691354
>>18691355
So you two have no preferences on whether scry or tarot or what?
>>
File: 1459361998742.gif (714KB, 600x525px) Image search: [Google]
1459361998742.gif
714KB, 600x525px
>>18691348
Male
I just want to know what kind of life awaits me during next semester of my studies, challenges, opportunities...
Thank you in advance.
>>
>>18691348
Female
Why do I somethings not feel anything for those I care for? Especially when they show kindness.
Tarot or scry, whichever answers more honestly for you
>>
>>18691348
female, scry
will I ever see them(group) again and what will happen next time if so?
>>
>>18691348
Male
When I Will find the girl I love again?
Scry
>>
>>18691368
I'm
>>18691354
Whatever works better, dealers choice
>>
>>18691348
scry
f
what will my next bf look like
if you're up for doin a silly one
>>
>>18691371
correction
/sometimes/
>>
Trading--what's he going to think of me?
>>
>>18691311
12.5%

>>18691322
Results from best to worst: B, redhead, D.

>>18691324
The Source is amused.

>>18691360
They were gunned down in front of a theater after seeing The Mask of Zorro.
>>
>>18691348
Male, scry
Please find me spirit with whom I can work for mutual benefit of my mundane goals being accomplished?
>>
>>18691333
More positive than negative. Nice trips.
>>
>>18691348
male scry
Love read please. Im too late for the party :(
>>
>>18691368
Can you make it a scry? Sorry about that.
>>18691355
>>
File: 1412452764265666983.gif (2MB, 250x221px) Image search: [Google]
1412452764265666983.gif
2MB, 250x221px
>>18691391
thanks
>>
>>18691384
Why would i be so good with B tho? Readers always say it first
>>
>>18691348
Male.
What are the negative aspects of myself do I need to work on fixing in order to achieve my goals?
Tarot please, thanks a lot in advance if you can get to me.
>>
>>18691384
>They were gunned down in front of a theater after seeing The Mask of Zorro.

tell the source it's a cheeky kunt alrite
Can I get something on one of them or that a no too?
>>
>>18691384
when will i fall in love for real? it gets lonely
>>
>>18691365
scry btw
>>
>>18691411
Octember 41st.
>>
>>18691354
Whatever. Tarot. Would fit better.

Seven of Swords reversed, Temperance, reversed Judgement, The Devil reversed, Strength reversed, Four of Cups.

A lot of arcanas. This isn't exactly a light matter for you? Either way, it seems that whatever you have at the moment is either misjudged or you're not viewing it in the way you should. Trying to avoid seeing the flaws, but even if there are any, it's a difficult issue to actually balance them out. The suggestions would be to not force anything, to control one's self and talk with your partner. One side isn't going to do it, since a relationship is made up of two people. Don't make it feel like it's restraining either. The future may devolve into a situation where one or the other seemingly doesn't want things to get better, but you can change that.

>>18691355
King of Swords, Six of Swords reversed, Two of Pentacles, Five of Pentacles reversed, Empress reversed, Seven of Pentacles reversed.

You're clearly King of Swords in this position; a man that thinks logically, is rational, knows what he wants and slowly works towards it. You seem to be working towards something better materially, changing things, even though it seems that it's hard and you're carrying a lot on your shoulders. Take some of that away, you'll feel better from it. You're really suggested to do so. Recover your internal self, rest a bit, and then proceed further with a lighter heart in your chest. Don't deal either too much with love or women that may seem a bit unbalanced, but I'm not sure if it's women or you should simply don't get too emotional and remain as rational as possible.

It may take some time man, but you'll get through it. Good luck.
>>
>>18691420
Thanks
>>
>>18691397
Shit, my bad. I didn't see the scry part up until I posted. I hope tarot works well enough for you...?

>>18691357
All three reversed; The Hanged Man, Queen of Wands, The Devil.

Likely, but only when you really decide to do something about it and not bind yourself to one spot and wonder ''what should I do, what should I do?''. It's not an answer, I know, you all want directions towards something, but in your case you really should just do what first comes to mind and not think over things several times in regards of girls and women and how2get. There may be one, but don't fall for her too much; too feisty for you. An unbalanced archetype of Queen of Wands; a lot of energy, strong, knowing where she stands, but likely abusing it.

>>18691362
A burning medallion. It's golden and ornate and covered in blue jewels, but what seems to be the issue that it's burning in a white fire. A fire that tells me that I can't touch the medallion until it goes away. So I watch the medallion, and I keep being encroached with the sensation of detachment and boredom. There's nothing happening. Nothing's going to happen. I want it, but yet even the want goes away in time.

Quite literally nothing. You're going to stare at your crush, maybe approach him a bit, but he'll seem so distant or unreachable to you that in time you'll lose all urges and wants in regards of him and eventually move on.
>>
>>18691348
Scry
Female
Am I going to be with S?
>>
>>18691363
Knight of Cups reversed, Five of Cups, Eight of Swords, Seven of Cups, Ten of Wands reversed, Knight of Swords, Six of Swords reversed.

Not feeling it anymore? Feel restricted in your emotions or just starting to lose the energy for it? Dare I say you just feeling grief or sorrow, or at least some kind of ''I'm lost, I'm confused, I'm not feeling okay, what do I do?'' train of thought that you may be having? You see, my cards aren't exactly telling me that you should try any longer with this. Stop thinking or fantasizing that things may get better, because it sure doesn't seem like it. Don't burden yourself anymore, do what's best, and just move on. It may be difficult, but there's no sugar coating from my cards, which does surprise me.

Is that difficult with her, friend?

>>18691365
Fresh air. Not too bright of a day, perhaps a bit cloudy. Somewhere near a river, deep in some kind of a forest. Overall, away from society, away from all the troubles, sitting on a bench together with some buddies. There's a girl that comes up, and while my accuracy in regards of appearance isn't that good, she has a tinge of red to her hair. A bit timid maybe, but she's not too shut down or anxious.

Don't take it too literally, but likely outside and with people you know well. Basically, through other people.
>>
>>18691456
>>18691420
Yeah that's completely fine. You seem right about what you said though. I'm trying to make my lot better, but this time of unemployment did a number on my psyche, and I probably should just focus on working and not getting into any emotional involvement. Thanks.
>>
>>18691496
If I may ask for a follow up - This meeting won't take palce at my current place but when I move, right?
>>
>>18691510
I always forget to say thank you... so fucking rude...

Thank you so much for your time and effort, even if you don't get to my follow up. I really appreciate it.
>>
>>18691496
So many reversed. I can leave it but i dont know, it also feels like we didn't experience anything yet. There is and will be drama if i choose this though.

Feelings are always difficult
>>
>>18691529
I forgot to thank you too, sorry. Thanks for doing that reading for me
>>
>>18690810
General for the next three months please, thank you.
>>
>>18691541

67% good. I am inclined to think things start out well and then bottom out.

You are reminded to be fair and to appreciate things more.
>>
>>18690810
Does he like me?
>>
Can you tell me about how my mood will be in this spring? The general vibe
>>
>>18691502
Take care man. Just focus on work, take a break every once in a while, grab a beer or two when you really need to feel a bit light, and just don't focus on anyone else. You only really have yourself at this point, another person would very likely and easily make things worse.

>>18691369
The Devil reversed, Queen of Cups, reversed Judgement, Page of Cups, reversed Priestess, Eight of Wands, Five of Swords reversed.

I am not sure whether you may feel constrained by what's going to be happening in your life, but in some ways it's going to give you more freedom than you think. Physically you may not be doing yourself too much justice, so if you're not treating your body well, eating unwell, sleeping terribly, it may catch up to you. Mentally you're going to be handling it somewhat well, that's for sure, and while you may seek someone during that upcoming period of time, or at least some kind of emotional release or at least something where you can put your emotions, overall, it's just going to be adjustment.

Don't rush things, for the love of god. Just try to focus on what you have now, don't go around trying to pick up into any fights be it with yourself, or others, trying to prove something or anything along the lines of confrontations. You don't need it. You just need to see what you're doing wrong now and in the close future and work with that.

>>18691510
Awh, no problem. I'm really only doing this to blow off some steam, so I'm not looking for thank you's or appreciated's or anything like that. As long as it helps and it fits.

And while this is a yes/no question, I don't think it'll happen when you move, so it's likely when you're going to be around where you are now.

>>18691529
Of course they are. At the same time, don't hope, because what you're doing now is being Seven of Cups; expecting things that are not there. You need to either decide to take this burden upon yourself and keep going, or just shake it off in the best way possible.
>>
>>18691579
>>18690810
>>
>>18691583
3nd here

The imagery doesn't really fit my current place ;( would be way easier in whatever place I end in.

May I ask for another reading or am I being too greedy?:s
>>
>>18691571
Yes, but not seriously.

>>18691579
>>18691585
It will be good other than a troublesome woman.
>>
>>18691583
But why would it become a burden reader? Im 7 of cups guy. Maybe its hoping but i was expecting something, i thought i was right about it really. Is it because we probably wont get along?
>>
>>18691583
thank you very much, I appreciate your reading, it seems I have to focus on physical aspect, I thought about meditation and purifying my diet and routines
>>
>>18691608
>a troublesome woman.

Like a bad hot gf?
>>
>>18691624
That would qualify.
>>
>>18691371
I think this is where I'm starting to run out of juice or I'm not feeling the flow anymore. You're my last one.

Ace of Pentacles reversed, Ace of Cups, Four of Swords reversed, Eight of Wands, Judgment.

Why do I get the impression that this spread tells me that you don't feel anything for them, despite what you feel, because you don't think they mean much to your life, or at least they lack the actual ''weight'' to themselves and to your life and your surroundings? I don't know, you, yourself, are conflicted about it, and you're intentionally feeding the constant loop of thoughts and restlessness of it without really getting anywhere. But all underneath it, Judgment. Judging. An action having a consequence, depending on the action, different consequence. At the very bottom this card lies. I don't know if it means much.

Either way, it just happens. To some people some mean nothing despite all they do, to others even the most insignificant person in the world could mean a lot and feel much for.

>>18691616
So wait, are you two even together or not? I mean it should be clear if you two don't get along, and if one party doesn't care about the other and the bond that there is, then for the other it's going to be a burden. At this point I'll just leave you with the advice of ''do what the brain tells you to be right. the rational part.''

>>18691621
No problem. Good luck. It may help, but don't push the diet thing too far. Start out slow and see where you function best at. Not all diets work for all people.
>>
>>18691348
Female
Steps to take to secure my relationship with S?
Scry
>>
>>18689976
Do me and him have a chance of being together?
>>
NEW THREAD:

>>18691660
>>
>>18691650
Chances do not look good.
>>
>>18691640
Mind tells something and when i see her it says another thing. I don't know, man. I dont know.. Thanks again
>>
>>18689976
tell me about my next gf please
>>
>>18689976
Would you tell me anything about her that I could use to my favor? (not in a blackmail way, just to have better chances)

Thanks!
>>
>>18689976
What was that woman thinking?
>>
>>18691688
Will I ever function in any type of relationship?
>>
>>18691719
You should get something to blackmail her with so you have better chances.

>>18691720
Her perceptions were warped.

>>18691724
Pull your head out of your ass. You've obviously been doing everything wrong. Fucking stop it.
>>
>>18689976
What do people think about me?
Who i really am

I got deep but it happens.
>>
>>18691640
>Why do I get the impression that this spread tells me that you don't feel anything for them, despite what you feel
They're family. I was never close with any of them, really. Maybe it was a basis of relating. It shouldn't come as a surprise that there's detatchment.

Am I a bad person for saying I wouldn't care if I never saw any of them again? None are even bad people. Thanks for reading me up.
>>
>>18691752
everything?
>>
>>18691770
Not really. Even if you are family, it doesn't mean that you should care about them. They're still people, and they can still cause trouble in your life. I'd dare to say it would even be more painful since they are family. Don't worry too much about it. You may feel something when you do feel close. But if you're not, then it's not a surprise. Don't force yourself into the mental pitfall of ''they're family, I *should* care about them''.
>>
>>18691779
Most of it.
>>
>>18691799
Thanks. I'll try not to take on that mentality.
>>
>>18691769
Mostly good things, but with some room for improvement.
>>
>>18691823
Fuck that shit then man, I give up then.

I'll just get cats and be done with it
>>
>>18689976
What's her personality like? Does she sleep around.
>>
>>18689988
What does A feel for me?
>>
>>18691862
>>18691852
Not to sound rude to you, just venting my frustration thanks for the reading
>>
>>18691565
Oh wow, that's interesting. Hope the rest of the year is 100% awesome! I've got to continue to work on me. Thanks for the reading. May you have a 100% great year! :)
>>
>>18690380
Thanks for your hard work

Shape & Color: Purple triangle

Favorite Thing: Lots of cheese on my pasta

Query: Where should I put the most amount of effort to be able to achieve my moving abroad goals.
Thread posts: 345
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.