[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Astral Projection Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0194.jpg (11KB, 236x133px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0194.jpg
11KB, 236x133px
Is astral projection real or is it just lucid dreaming? If you think you have done it please share your experience.
>>
Humans lucid dream.

Gods astral project.

Every time I dream, I travel to the spiritual world Gomorra.
>>
>>18686705

You mean that city with all the sodomy and rapists? Why would you go there?
>>
Every time I try I get to the intense vibrations part then get scared shitless
>>
>>18686689
Well for me I notice that sometimes I am not using the fullness of my mind. When I work on balancing parts of myself together, sometimes I get a flash of light. Its like I am seeing my body through my mind and for some reason this flash will manifest when I balance male and female energy within myself. I think maybe that could be due to protons and electrons or something like that.

Other times I can visually create hands and use them to project stuff. I am not a particularly adept being at all this, I think mostly its really easy to access the astral if you decided to use your mind rather than body to do so. Problem is getting too disconnected from oneself doing all that. Better way seems to be using yoga to relax and synchronize your mind and nervous system. Then its much easier to dream freely as you clear mental and physiological obstacles for your astral body to manifest.

I have lucid dreamed very many times, astral projected not as often. I used to use a technique I would become lucid in a dream, and then think very strongly about appearing near my mailbox. I used this as a sort of anchor or focus so that I could get my astral body far enough away from my physical form so that it wouldn't stick together like a magnet and keep me from dreaming.

It seems that sometimes one projects into alternate realities, sometimes I can project very near to the physical world and observe real people doing things. Usually the dream mind will start projecting synchronicity though so while it appears completely real there will be information or other things that aren't consistent.

Best times is when I get my brain in synch, using a computer too much seems to put half of it to sleep. So, meditation, yoga, walks in nature for gathering astral energy. You want to get a lot of natural energy in your senses as this creates the most soulful feeling and spiritual kinds of projection. The world around man seems more deadened and limited in comparison.
>>
>>18686803
More on the brain, it seems that part of the astral mind is occupied with daily activities. So the activities you feed it with will influence what sorts of dreams you have. This is part of the reason ritual magic can be so effective. Be careful what sorts of thoughts and feelings you feed to your brain.

Often after playing video games, I see the same world when I close my eyes. This is sort of the subconscious slowly breaking down and processing the information of the world. If you can alter this flow you can create stuff in the light like magical abilities. Maybe not the best idea to do this too much as you could disrupt natural operations of your mind.

Thing lately is civilization, I see the same hexagonal grid closing my eyes. I think this is partially related to carbon grids that make up most of the body. Seems the computer becomes like an extension of the mind. Different yoga can link mind and information in other ways.

I think there is some kind of genetic component as well. Maybe dna forms a holographic projection by reflecting light between the spiritual and physical world. I saw a really cute swirling light that sort of wrapped and folded itself all around switching between an x chromosome and other things, like space ships in eve online, or winged torsos. I was able to control the arms/legs of the X with telekinesis. It glowed blue and green and the lights sort of danced through its structure resonating through the arms in pulses and waves. I keep having this idea that I could create a spaceship/teleport by giving my body a telekinetic orgasm where I wish to be, rather than where I am. I hope it works out lol.
>>
>>18686852
So I think there are layers of perception, like there is an internal chemical layer of energy. Physical realms of senses, what people would term the real world. I think there is another etheric layer between 3rd dimension and 4th, sort of like an electromagnetic field that guides and directs the chemical and physiological processes. That I would say is perhaps the etheric body.

Then there seems to be a place mostly of feelings and music and subconscious visions. There may be a more wakeful version of that place where you have full embodiment and control. This I would say is more akin to what people think of as lucid dreaming.

The etheric body can teleport into 4th density awareness, but its always an act of will and love to do so. Like a willful creation of love and awareness towards what you wish to experience. This seems to be where I am sort of on the verge of. I can sometimes flash into a lightbody when male and female is equal in my consciousness. I feel my twin flame in those times, but sometimes I feel like the female is really a part of my own brain. I think humans have a lot of evolution to go through, but we are steadily making progress.

Then astral seems more a lighter version of that, less trying to take the fullness of self through. More of making a projection of light and using that as a vessel for your awareness. I don't really know how it all works, but it seems that the astral energy gets replenished and cycles through nature.

These
>>
>>18686689
I popped out of my body one time and watched my mother leaving for work.
>>
>>18686896
I think there is definitely astral energy flowing through the natural world. Look at a rainbow after a rain shower. That is the sort of energy that rain carries to the earth. I think the light changes the vibration of the water molecules when the evaporate. Then polar forces bring them together in clouds and thew fall back down. Some rain showers come from water evaporating out of tree leaves. This is like the mother earth rising to the sky to get some love, then bringing it down to nourish stuff lol.

So times I really got it, I was basically activating the Ka is what I thought. I was doing Kabbalistic magic. It really flowed the energy in my body just right and everything seemed like it was made out of spirit. When I project like that I go to a different version, things don't look like a physical mirror there. They are their own spiritual forms everything seems much more like magic. That is where I would be able to see spirits as glowing beings of light rather than projected hallucinations of male or female.

So really there are different realms. Break it down, Earth, Water, Air, Fire, Spirit. I mostly use my mind with air. This is about clairvoyance and being in other places, breathing the energy of plants or flowers. I got high just by smelling a poppy flower and letting my mind smoothly shift into a sort of dreamlike awareness.

Water is much more to do with emotions, sexuality, love, comfort, but also balance, illusions. I think humanity struggles a lot with water. Water realms would be like lemuria, merpeople. Dolphins, dreams of ocean life.

Earth seems more like a wooded green forest. Tune in with nature and feelings of aliveness.

You can astral project based on these different elements as themes. I would say you should try to get in tune with how your internal world works and try to explore the different elements. Mix and match stuff. Astral projection is not much better than a dream unless you are practicing magical abilities.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.