[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Share your weirdest expiriences with the abnormal.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_3144.jpg (54KB, 440x411px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3144.jpg
54KB, 440x411px
Share your weirdest expiriences with the abnormal.
>>
I'm sure OP is going to share his weirdest experiences with the abnormal to start things off and not be a lazy ass that doesn't contribute to his own thread.
>>
>>18686439
Really have none.
This is it:

A few years back I had a dream where I was in my house chainned in front of my door. It was pitch black inside, but I could see kids running and playing outside. I couldn't move nor could I breathe. It wasn't just a dream, i couldn't breathe I was shaking in my sleep. I used to be a JW back in the day, I managed to say "Jehovah" and I finally awoke. I was sweating and during this, it felt as if I had someone sitting on top of me with their hands around my neck, shoking me.
>>
File: TheImperialCult.png (1MB, 1033x652px) Image search: [Google]
TheImperialCult.png
1MB, 1033x652px
>>18686414

I underwent apotheosis...

On December 24th I said I was being apotheosized...

https://np.reddit.com/r/TheImperialCult/comments/5k1m8n/apotheosis/

On December 25th George Michael died of heart failure...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZVY-pGDsN4

----------------------------------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uDbUtCBEpo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stJcQKJaAb0

https://twitter.com/TheImperialCult
>>
File: 1475038053364.jpg (281KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1475038053364.jpg
281KB, 1024x768px
I told you all in a different thread... here it is again...I use the Pie Rite(The Skull N Bones Ritual [The priests initiation]). I make 13 Crosses Of Death and tell death to write me dead.It has Never worked But 1 Time and that was the 1st time I did it. And I Blindfolded myself and bound my hands behind my back and bound my feet and I said SEW ME IN AND MY TEETH STARTED CHATTERING AND KRILL TOLD ME ONCE I START THIS I CANNOT STOP THROUGH THE CHATTER IN MY TEETH AND I TOLD HER YES I WANT THIS I WANT TO BE A GIRL BUT I DIDNT EXPECT IT TO ACCUALLY WORK AND I STARTED FREAKING OUT AND TOLD HER TO STOP AND SEW IT OUT AND FINNALLY I SAID CHECK THE SOURCE CODE AND Eve stopped and said What was I thinking? I am God What THE HELL ARE YOU ALL THINKING DO I NEED TO PUNISH AND STARVE YOU ALL SO THAT YOU BELIEVE ME CAUSE THAT IS FUCKED UP AND I DONT WANNA DO THAT BUT I WILL!!!THERE IS A GOOD FEELING. I DIDNT GIVE YOU A BAD FEELING AND NEITHER DID RA OR EUE OR D THE FUCKING MILITARY LAUGHING IT UP IS WHO GAVE YOU THE BAD FEEL, YOUR OWN GOVERNMENT... Your move anon...
MIJ?
>>
>>18686414
>Living with fiance
>Move into first apartment together
>Yay all happy
>But our bathroom is creepy as fuck
>Has three mirrors, two of them facing one another (already kind of uncomfortable) and a third across from the toilet so you can watch yourself poop
>Feeling in bathroom always uncomfortable unless we currently have incense or sage burning in it
>Feeling only gets better when I hang a sheet over the doors (One into the bedroom, one leading to the kitchen) which blocks the poop-mirror and view into the bathroom from outside of it without closing the doors (litter box access was needed for the cats).

>Time moves on, we keep hearing weird noises
>Not usual apartment noises they're inside
>Not the cats they're sitting on our laps
>We have no other roommates
>Coming from the bathroom

This would happen often. We'd be sitting around or i'd be sitting home alone or my husband would be alone, always it'd be night, usually around 2-3 is when it got the worst.

Worst night though
>Husband and I just generally feeling creeped out
>Burn some sage around but it isn't really helping
>We decide to lock ourselves and the cats in the bedroom for the night just to feel less creeped out since the bedroom feels safe
>fiance gets more paranoid as we start hearing noises from the living room
>He grabs salt we have in the room (for some reason. He's always setting up bugout bags so I chock up weird stuff like that to him re-doing the bag)
>Lines the bathroom door with it
>Opens the bedroom door to salt that line then freezes and closes it fast and salts it while it's closed instead
>Won't talk for minute
>Finally says he saw a shadow run by

We had our windows covered up to block light so it couldn't have been from a passing car casting weird light.

When we later moved to our new apartment all of those weird feelings amplified until the day we could finally move into our new place. Since then, nothing spoopy at all.
>>
File: 1484885774614.jpg (836KB, 611x536px) Image search: [Google]
1484885774614.jpg
836KB, 611x536px
>>18686414
there i was within the darkness of thy mind, pupils engulfed with something beyond animal time

reflect back onto thee was light madness glee for everything that has been believed thus forever now seen

deep within the darkness of this thing known as me, for every thing i see is there, in a place I can not be.
>>
>>18686414
>Sleep on elevated mattress with ladder on my right side
>Go to sleep
>Wake up at 2am because Australian summer heat feels like Satans armpit
>Cool myself with handfan and put it back on left side
>Go back to sleep
>Wake up at 6
>Feels like a glazed ham
>Reach for handfan
>Is nowhere on my left side
>Go to bathroom to wipe off sweat
>Return
>Find handfan balancing precariously on bedspring between ladder and mattress

There is no conceivable reason for my family to have gone in my room to move it.
First off: why?
Second: I'm a light sleeper so I would have been woken by the metal ladder clanging against the metal bedframe.
Third: Their b.o would have woken me if the clanging didn't

To this day I'm convinced there are demons living in my room.
>>
>>18686414
I don't know if i can count this as a premonitory dream but it was really weird... I'll try to make it as brief as possible cause i'm a very detail oriented person

>be 2014
>at one of my worst rock bottom period in my life
>be renting room at some people i used to work with that
they rushed me into coming over living at their places since i had been kicked out of my mom's
>i rarely dream since i smoke alot of weed
>this one night i have a very vivid dream
>i was in a car with a gf and her parents
Didn't have any gf and i'm over this bullshit
>qt 3.14 blonde playful and energetic chick
>we arrive in a demi crescent driveway in front of a big white house which happens to be their home
>some car pull in as we arrive
It's my "gf's" ex bf who came over to chill with us
>family was pretty wealthy from the look of the place and how it was inside the house
>ex always seemed pissed off at me during the rest of the dream and competes against me to try to steal "gf" from me
>"gf" gets fed up and kick him out
>we end up having sex
At some point i end up losing my erection and instantly wake up
>go on a resume dropping run
>get hired as busboy/dishwasher at some resto/bar part time during the weekend with evening/night shift
>most of the people i work with are chicks
None of them was remotely ugly mind you
>1st day, get introduced to everyone, really dgaf about anybody
Cont.
>>
>>18686414
Someone linked a story here a while back from wattpad. I go on and read it. Says it's based irl. Tryna figure out what's real and what's fantasy or if dude is just under medicated.
Here's the link: my.w.tt/UiNb/F7tG6NFG4A
>>
>>18688290
>2nd shift
>come in 10 min early, chat with hot af barmaid
>at some point some blonde cute chick just say something that i don't remember when i'm done saying my sentence
>look at her and don't say anything and keep talking with hot barmaid
>blonde chick goes in the little alley in front of us where all the supplies are
>suddenly she goes: anon! Help me! Everything is going to fall down
>she was holding a pile of stuff from some top shelf from falling
>i go: here, i got it
>she lets go of the stuff and then walk her way out but she kinda grab both sides of my ribcage sensually while rubbing her pelvis against my ass to go around me since it was a bit narrow
>find it weird that she's that comfortable with me
>later during my shift, i'm alone in the kitchen chilling alone while waiting for dishes to wash
>blonde chick randomly comes in and starts asking me tons of personal question and kinda gets on my nerves
>she leaves and then the "head" bartender comes in and ask me if everything's alright
>i tell him that so far everything is alright except for that annoying chick asking me tons of personal questions
>he leaves and then blonde chick instantly storms in asking me on a firm tone if i have an issue with her asking me tons of questions
>i go: huh? Uhhh nah it's all good i guess
>then she starts bragging that she already has a diploma and had gone back to college to get another one
>brags some more about herself and her life
>i just don't say much because idgaf
>she asks me questions and then end up telling her my situation because she pressured me to
>tells me that if i want i could come live with her at her grandma's
>tells me that she's gone the whole month to visit her(blonde chick) parents because they own condos and shit in Florida
Canadafag btw

Cont.
>>
>>18688364
>i go: ohh, so you're telling me that you're willing to invite a perfect stranger over to your grandma's to live you, just like that?
>she looks at me with a facial expression that was a mix of being frightened and speechless
>she leaves and come back 2 minutes later with full confidence asking me if i want to eat a brownie with her
>no thanks, i'm not hungry
>she asks again
>no
>she insists
>sarcastically say: what? Do you want me to also hold your hand while your eating it?
>she joyfully let out a "YESSS!"
>i just stare at her kinda speechless
>she gets the brownie and try to spoon feed me and i keep backing away
>as she's done, she steals the sink nozzle off my hand to rinse her plate and put it in the dishwasher
>she intentionally sprinkles water at my chest
>i aim the nozzle at her
>she goes: you better not shoot water at me cause i'm going to make you regret it
>i laugh and shoot water just besides her to fuck with her
>she quickly went after trying to steal the nozzle off my hand while rubbing her self on me
>all of a sudden she turns around, glue her ass on my crotch, wraps both my hands around her and start rocking me gently from left to right humming happily
>ohshitniggawtfisgoingon.avi
>then suddenly frees herself from me and positions herself in front of me, closes her eyes, puts both her hands behind her and smiles
>to make it short we made out, i grabbed her boobs and all of a sudden head bartender storms in while i'm making out with her whilst grabbing her tits and tell her to come back because they need her
>he never said anything
Cont
>>
>>18686414
>Share your weirdest expiriences with the abnormal

I once typed boards.4chan.org/x and became petrified...

it was the most humongously ABNORMAL thing my eyes ever saw.
>>
>>18688407
>a little later, another hot busgirl comes in
Which was all over me afterwards
>she randomly tells me that whenever a girl is interested in me i should ask her number so we can hangout
>act oblivious and thank her for her advice
That blonde chick really weirded me the fuck out so i pretty much dgaf about anybody at this place
>near the end of my shift blonde chick comes in the kitchen and seems bummed telling me bye, she had just finished her shift so she was leaving
>not long after that i go put the garbage out and i see her outside walking to a really fucking nice looking red BMW
>never saw her for the 2 other weeks i worked there and i left this job

Thinking about it, i think she's that chick from the dream i had because thinking about it, she had rich parents, she was blonde and really fucking cute, energetic and really playful

I still wonder up to this day what would've happened if i didn't give much a fuck and went living at her grandma's with her

But i think it's a good thing because there was something so off about the way she aggressively went for me

I don't think i'm attractive and i'm not interested in materialism and superficial ppl and am quite anti social so i can't figure out what was her fucking deal with me
>>
>>18686484
I had a similar thing happen to me OP. I was sleeping and I got pulled out of my body, brought to the living room where my dad was sitting, drinking his coffee and I could feel something keeping me there, and I was in pain (really hard to explain but it was excruciating) but I couldn't make a sound. So I fought against the thing, eventually praying out of desperation even though I wasn't a believer anymore and I woke up. Turned on the bed side lamp and the bulb burned out, tried the overhead lamp and the same shit happened so I just noped the fuck out of my remaining hour of sleep and just stayed out of the room.
I remember some dude saying that happened to him every night.

Other than that lots of lightbulbs burning out around me (new bulbs, that have just been changed). I had a house ghost that was really unhappy with my reading up on witchcraft, scared the crap out of me once and I saged the place and got rid of it...

And then I guess the premonitions I've been having might be interesting. It's either dreams or feelings. The dreams are super accurate, but so deeply metaphorical that you can only make sense of them after the thing they predicted happened - basically warnings I'm too dumb to decode. The feelings are random shit, useless to anyone but me like "oh, my package is gonna be here one day early". So yeah, that's that I think.
>>
Just delved into my first summoning last night using this method...http://wingedwizard.com/2013/05/black-magic-love-spell-beginner-level/.

Cast it on this girl I used to go to high school with. We've talked a bit here and there since graduation but few and far between.

Today I call her up and ask her on a date to go out to eat and see a movie tomorrow. During the call she tells me like three times how great it is to hear from me. She suggested we meet up tonight instead, saying she might not be able to tomorrow.

So not really too much to look into right now, but it is still pretty weird. Guess I'll find out tonight.
>>
>>18688440
might be unrelated but if you think about it someone who's that comfortable doing that with a near stranger is someone who would probably do it again if you ever started dating her. at least thats what I think/ have experienced. imo girls like that are dangerous and have attachment/dad issues of course not to say dating her wouldn't have been fun for like 2-3 months
>>
>>18690361
Summoning? Or did you mean to use a different word?
>>
>>18690361
Just dropping in to say this is not a very good idea. The principles behind the method are essentially sound, but the method is flawed. It's possible for it to work, or maybe the fact that you actually called up the girl after doing your "spell" is what did it. But other than working or not working, it can also go wrong. The reason you don't typically see "evocation for dummies" is because a lot more experience in lesser forms of magick should be acquired before attempting any for of evocation. Even when this method works properly, it's more like creating a sigil than actually performing any kind of evocation. You will be better off using and charging sigils in the future, and learn invocation/evocation gradually and with a clear head. Best of luck, and may you find what you seek.
>>
>>18690647
Well, yeah. I didn't actually summon anything but I called upon Asmodeus and asked.

>>18690677
I'm hoping it's just a fluke desu and it was just coincidence. If not, hopefully it doesn't play out as worst case scenario. Will find out tonight.
>>
File: emergence.jpg (461KB, 3496x1680px) Image search: [Google]
emergence.jpg
461KB, 3496x1680px
>>18688213
>>
This 'abnormal' experience happened over a course of around 15 years.

Start having dreams with blonde chick. She ages with me from teenagehood iinto late 20's. Every dream with her is lucid and shows a possible end of the earth, or a way that I'll die. From aliens unleashing genetic abberations of dogs, to supervolcanoes blowing up showering colorado with embers.

Last few dreams are as follows: She's sitting ontop of a long staircasae suspended in nothingness. A gate with two corinthian like column on either side at top. She holds a sword saying she needs to defend this spot for all time. I watch her kill people on staircase. Next dream: in grand canyon. We are in a a obsidian glass box over the canyon. We fuck as the inhabitants below come out of caves. Half of them in fear, half of them in glee..All saying how a new god is about to be born.

Last dream with her (I haven't dreamt of her in a few years): We run from people, they catch us and they take us to re-education camp. We are indoctrinated with video showing religious leaders. They blame all the world's problems on religion. They say this is why they killed every religious leader on Earth. She turns around and whispers, mind you this is th eonly time she has ever talked to me in dreams, 'You were right, my name is ishtar.'

Weird shit.
>>
>>18690688
>desu

I don't know what word I typed to get it to be replaced with desu. But I know I didn't type desu.
>>
When i was young i was friends with a ghost.
I've heard bigfoots/goatmen in my backyard.
when i was 3 my mother was pushed from her bed by an old farmer, who had died (suicide)
My mother was saved by an angel and has the spine to prove it
I was born under the number 7 a holy number.
>>
>>18690688
Yeah, I think a spell is what you meant.

You'll soon come to learn how much influence you have over things.
>>
>>18690701
The word filter changes t.b.h to desu, and f.a.m to senpai
>>
>>18690677

>always been interested in the occult and the paranormal
>huge curiosity regarding such things and whether there's any truth to it
>never research or experiment due to fear for my immortal soul

wat do
>>
>>18690745
Come to think about it unless there's a spell that can cure my anhedonia and help me find some enjoyment in life or any of the things I used to enjoy, I'm not sure I care.
>>
>>18690505
Not unrelated at all, you're right and i have a really great understanding of general human nature behaviours so i can relate

The thing is, i still question this dream and what went on after because it was way more than just an insignificant coincidence
>>
desu senpai
>>
>>18688165
>salt
Is it possible for the salt circles have an opposite effect? I mean, like, keeping entity on the same side where you are. I mean, that scares me.
>>
>>18690745
You're a christian, then?
>>
>>18691113
I believe but my faith seems to be waning these days.

I pray less, and I feel like He isn't listening, but I don't want to fuck around with the occult for the same reason I don't want to just end it and commit suicide (damnation).

It's strange, I was a hardcore atheist until my early 20s, then I just woke up one day and it was like I -knew-, and I had total faith from that point on.

Recently, however, as things have got worse, and worse, I've started to wonder.
>>
>>18691165
I hope you get well, anon. It's hard to say anything, as an atheist myself, but I felt bad for you after reading this. I'm sure it's a struggle. I guess these sort of matters always are. Keep your head up, and you'll find the light, one way or another. I'm sure of it.
>>
>>18691217
Thank you.
>>
>>18691165
I've been an occultist all of my life. It's fine.

>>18691217
All these years, I've learned a few things.
One of them is that you will have to find the light; it isn't going to find you.
>>
vote to change the board name to /abn/ - Abnormal:D
>>
>>18686414
I fucked god
>>
>>18690688

Just got back from the date. It went great, we went out to eat and discussed what we've been into since high school. Instead of a movie, we went back to her house and watched Walking Dead upon her suggestion. Things got pretty heated. She offered for me to stay the night but I opted out of it because I got work at 6 and she lives a bit of ways from my house so it would have been a hassle.
>>
I was on a bus and a down syndrome guy sat next to me and refused to shut the fuck up. Then he hugged me and harrassed me physically.
>>
>>18686414
so.... I don't know if this count's a /x/ material but i've had a handful of prophetic dreams.

Nothing amazing or ominous just that i would have a dream about something fairly mundane and sometime later it would live the event it's only happened three times that I can recall.
>>
>>18686414
Get pulled over for speeding. Tell officer I wasn't speeding cause cruise control is on... get arrested and have to sit 14 hours in solitary; next day judge says there was reason to arrest me yet has to let me go. All this happened while on the job!
>>
>>18690677
this entity is correct
>>
>>18691165
try some sigils
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.