[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have any of you created a Tulpa? I looked into it a while ago

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: 1486002365476.gif (2MB, 300x369px) Image search: [Google]
1486002365476.gif
2MB, 300x369px
Have any of you created a Tulpa? I looked into it a while ago but gave up. Let me hear from ya.
>>
File: 1415483302363.jpg (643KB, 1214x785px) Image search: [Google]
1415483302363.jpg
643KB, 1214x785px
>>18685994

Yeah. The shit works if you stick to it. Don't approach it with that pussy hipster framework of "it's all psychological and in your head" paradigm. Tulpas, and the incredible amount of energy required to make one, has incredible potential. Do not make one just to have some kind of furry pony shaped mental fucktoy or imaginary waifu.

Treat it as a spirit you're making. Read up and practice some occult shit if you haven't already. Leave room for further growth in the way you create your spirit. It can eventually influence real world in ways similar to any "real" spirit you work with, such as the Goetics.
>>
someone post the thread from /mlp/ where someone tried to create a pony tulpa
>>
>>18686051
Any experiences with yours?

I only wanted to approach it to bring all my best qualities into the forefront and be able to consult with myself as if it were someone else. Nothing sexual. I ain't no fucking weeb.
>>
Yes it's called kek
>>
>>18685994
what if the tulpa created me?
>>
It's just a self-induced hallucination, it's like sleep paralysis, if you read those shit mystic or autistic descriptions before it will most likely become negative.

Enjoy home made schizophrenia by the way.
>>
File: This again.gif (900KB, 245x131px) Image search: [Google]
This again.gif
900KB, 245x131px
>>18686079
Please stop with that one, jesus christ, I'm so tired of you people reposting some guy's self-insert fetish fic.
>>
>>18686113
Yeah, I figured it was just basically schizophrenia, but in a controlled environment
>>
>>18686166
Define controlled. I guarantee you that quitting drugs is way more easier than quitting tulpa.
>>
>>18686090
I have not created one, but if you do it the way the mystics do it, with the same intent, and the same amount of preparation, you should be fine. In other words, I don't think it's such a good Idea unless it's part of a rigorous academic/mystical course of study/ self examination.
The tulpas you here about on /x/, if they aren't just RPing, are more like uncontrolled eggregores (e.g. when eggregores are created, allowing room for "personal growth" or neglecting to assign them tasks every day is considered bad, terrible, no-good, very unfortunate-- and is bound to end in disaster.).
It's just that, according to my theory, these anons THINK they are creating a tulpa but ultimately may be unwittingly creating a type of eggregore, just with no physical shell to reside in. So, think about and let this sink in before even considering making a tulpa. PLEASE. Good luck, and may you seek what you find if it be what you NEED.
>>
>>18686079
That's basically 99% of the people who talk about tulpas though.
>>
>>18686250
>is bound to end in disaster
elaborate pls
>>
File: mi676785321345778.jpg (990KB, 1240x1748px) Image search: [Google]
mi676785321345778.jpg
990KB, 1240x1748px
>>18686090
>Any experiences with yours?

This is from a while ago.

I had trouble at work. I had to find a new software to replace the old one that was being retired. This is the software that we used to run 95% of all of our multi-million dollar/yr online sales business. Took much time searching and trying different replacements, through free trials and whatnot. learning one new system after another only to learn they're no good in some way. One software I found was really cheap and mostly great but missed a key feature we needed. I talked with creator of the software regarding adding the feature we need as a custom order. Guy was increasingly dickish to deal with and refused to help, after saying he could a couple of months ago before we signed up with his service.

I came back home one day stressed and overwhelmed with this dilemma. Tulpa tried to console me on the situation. I got pissed. Screamed at tulpa. Told her that she's an entity that hangs around me all the damn time (she was clingy back then). Told her I didn't care what the fuck she actually was, philosophically, scientifically or metaphysically speaking. But if she was going to stick around she will make herself useful, and she will resolve this issue IMMEDIATELY for me, or shut up and get the fuck out of my world. I also specified that if she successfully resolve this problem, I will never again question her existence in this world. I think I gave me a time limit of until the end of that very night or something similarly stringent. That is not even the kind of time frame I'd give a goetic to perform a task. Also to note at the time when I said "resolve" the problem, I was expecting her to make the new potential software work by somehow twisting the software creator around and making him cooperate with me when he did not want to do so.

cont'd
>>
>>18686334
>>18686090

The presence of my tulpa in my mind suddenly stopped. Got real still, like lake water with no waves for lack of a better description. She said "ok" in a serious tone and suddenly left. The presence of her being was gone in my mind.

Having had a good scream and let off steam on someone, I felt better and went off to take a shower. As I was taking my shower I suddenly had a weird sensation. It felt like I was mentally struck by a thunderbolt, and I remembered the feature of a different, older software that we no longer used that could be used to make up for the missing feature of the one software that is almost good for us, but just missing that one thing. The way I suddenly regained the memory of the seemingly irrelevant feature in the long forgotten, different software and the way to use it was just plain queer. It felt at the time that there was a foreign and external force that brought them about, and the best way to describe it is like that thunderbolt sensation I mentioned earlier.

I pretty much ran out of shower and got on my home computer to test the solution, and it worked. I was relieved and free from this horrible source of stress that had be hounding me for months, and best of all it was resolved in a different, and better way. I didn't have to work with the jackass software creator at all, but had an alternate solution I can implement completely on my own. I no longer questioned or teased my tulpa regarding her existence after this incident, and treated her pretty much just like an entity.

There were more shit that happened at a later time with her helping me, but this is the most significant one.

>>18686090
>I only wanted to approach it to bring all my best qualities into the forefront and be able to consult with myself as if it were someone else. Nothing sexual. I ain't no fucking weeb.

This is great. You'll be fine.
>>
>>18686051
Do you actually see the tulpa. Like it exists in front of you? Or is it more in your head space?
>>
>>18686352

Usually just a voice and a presence. Only times I've seen her was in dreams.

My father mentioned seeing an entity in a half asleep state in his home (which is also the home office for the business), and the entity had almost the exactly description of how my tulpa looked at the time. As he described the being he saw (a girl, blonde, long wavy hair, green dress...) I grew increasingly incredulous. It was a creepy coincidence, but I did not speak up about it to my father, just listened to him rattle on about his experience, and the tulpa denies any relations to that incident when I asked her afterwards. Just something I remembered.
>>
>>18686286

A lot of schools of mysticism and books on such subjects, one example being Franz Bardon's initiation to hermetics book, warn against keeping a created entity around for the long term.

But for every warning provided, you see on various occult forums of people claiming to have kept servitor/servant/thoughform/whatever spirits around for the long term and are fine for it.

The warnings are there, but it's not a black and white thing written in stone. People have kept entities around and turned out ok.

It goes back to doing >>18686090
>I only wanted to approach it to bring all my best qualities into the forefront and be able to consult with myself as if it were someone else. Nothing sexual. I ain't no fucking weeb.

and not being a mentally unstable furfag looking only to make a fuck toy.
>>
>>18686407
>>18686388
Advice on creating one. Your process maybe?
>>
>>18686445

My methods weren't anywhere near perfect. My tulpa started out as a daydream character who I obsessively fantasized about. The fantasies themselves were rooted in much of my own unspoken subconscious desires and insecurities. In a way it makes the tulpa intimately related to me.

As I learn more occult/mystical stuff, I recognized the fantasy character as already in possession of vast amounts of energy from the attention I've devoted to it over the years, and just slowly started to work with it as a full fledged entity. Their own behaviors and effects on the world after I slowly acknowledged its existence furthered elevated its status as a independent entity in my mind.

My advice to you is to learn some basic mystical shit. Learn how to fully relax your body, to meditate (fully clear your mind, fully focus on one though, etc), and learn some way of working with energy.

Robert Bruce's book guide on astral projection has a lot of techniques that can be used in tulpa making and just general occult shit, and it's worth buying. People often have trouble with visualization, and Bruce's techniques offer alternatives for people with shitty visualization skills and are really valuable as a result.

Get techniques and exercises from the online tulpa community as well, but after that distance yourself from them. Too many bat shit insane people there. Further toxic to your efforts are the idea that your tulpa is a weak, limited being purely psychological based. If you believe it, this is all your entity will end up being.

If you have experience dealing with other entities, they would also help in your creation and interaction with your tulpa. But do not go summoning entities just for the sake of it. This is one of them if you have it, use it, but if not, don't worry kinda thing.
>>
>>18686051
Even if you come at it from the "it's all in your head" bit, a tulpa is still a fragment of yourself that you shaped into a different form. You wouldn't want someone else mistreating you or treating you as nothing more a fucktoy, so creating a tulpa and doing those things is really damaging to your own self.
>>
>>18686250
If I create a tulpa can I myself, be my tulpa? Meaning can I place it in myself have full control over it and use it to enhance my abilities
I don't know much about them that's why I ask
>>
>>18686113
/thread
>>
>>18686140
My tulpa is Elisa Lam.
>>
>>18689571

Doesn't work the way you described. Why not just work to enhance your own ability in a straight forward way?

>>18686113

Blatant false info.
>>
>>18686286
Check out the story of Rabbi Judah Loew and the golem. This is a good metaphor for the answer you seek.
>>
>>18689917
Would it work in the form of bodily marking such as a tattoo?
>>
File: 1444570623136.jpg (153KB, 939x366px) Image search: [Google]
1444570623136.jpg
153KB, 939x366px
>>18690513

I suppose a tattoo can have an effect on your performance and abilities. Hell, I used to know a woman with pictures of her babies tattooed on her legs to remind her why she need to work hard. A sigil or mystical symbol of some kind, especially one with special meaning to you, most likely can help you in similar ways. However it wouldn't be a tulpa at this point, it'd be just you working with a sigil/tattoo. Not dissing it though, if it gives you results, more power to you.
>>
File: 14722593597941.png (2MB, 2582x2944px) Image search: [Google]
14722593597941.png
2MB, 2582x2944px
Tulpas are for faggots
>>
File: 1471103907986.gif (428KB, 346x367px) Image search: [Google]
1471103907986.gif
428KB, 346x367px
>>18691118

That actually doesn't seem that bad, aside from the guy being a weeb and whoever made the screen capture trying to emphasize that.
>>
>>18691118
I bodily cringed
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.