[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Magic Castle body found

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: magic castle tmz.png (160KB, 823x443px) Image search: [Google]
magic castle tmz.png
160KB, 823x443px
What the fuck is this one about, /x/?
>>
File: michael aquino.jpg (4KB, 220x229px) Image search: [Google]
michael aquino.jpg
4KB, 220x229px
Michael Aquino of US Army psychological operations and founder of the Temple of Set speaks highly of the Magic Castle, describing it as one of a small handful of "reputable institutions devoted to the art" of professional magic in his book MindWar.
>>
File: daryl easton 2.jpg (33KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
daryl easton 2.jpg
33KB, 400x400px
http://abc7.com/news/magicians-body-discovered-inside-hollywoods-magic-castle/1772372/

true story. An older magician committed suicide there. Very sad, really. I saw this guy perform a few years back and he was really great. Pic related. If you ever have a chance to visit the Magic Castle you should. It's amazing inside, just so much fun.
>>
File: magic castle rape.jpg (165KB, 607x671px) Image search: [Google]
magic castle rape.jpg
165KB, 607x671px
Another older headline from the most trusted name in news.
>>
File: magic castle nlrb.png (67KB, 795x687px) Image search: [Google]
magic castle nlrb.png
67KB, 795x687px
National Labor Relations Board case filed in December.
>>
Police were reportedly investigating this as a suicide but the coroner has now ruled it an accidental hanging, according to Reuters. He was found in a closet with a bag over his head. Nothing to see here?
>>
>>18684263
daryl was a weird dude
>>
>>18688093
>fully clothed
>bag over head
>"intentional" hanging
>death ruled accidental, not suicide

huh.
>>
>>18684263
Heart revealed some pretty good tricks on his dvd set
>>
>>18688547
Autoerotic Asphyxiation... not uncommon or unheard of. I'll never understand the high of almost dying while masturbating but... to each their own.
>>
>>18684118
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XDSVN2gRGc
>>
>>18684263
I'm glad that trump posting is a thing
>>
>>18688547
danger wank/ asphixifap
>>
File: wewlad.png (901KB, 474x716px) Image search: [Google]
wewlad.png
901KB, 474x716px
>owl
>>
>>18684118
Do any of you believe that some magicians use demons to help them perform their tricks?
>>
>>18686449
>Where magicians are supposed to teach celebrities magic trick

I'm gonna take a wild guess and assume that they're not really do this
>>
>>18689818
Not me. For a stage performance, you want to minimize the chances of things going wrong, not leave your show up to the caprices of entities that might decide to just fuck off and leave you standing there like a doofus.

That's not to say that some magicians don't comport with them for other things, but when it comes to the actual show (and keeping those tickets sold), I'd bet they all go with physics.

>>18689578
>>18688547
>fully clothed
I'd bet he was practicing some trick and botched it.
>>
File: dayl easton us weekly.jpg (222KB, 803x669px) Image search: [Google]
dayl easton us weekly.jpg
222KB, 803x669px
>>18691049
>I'd bet he was practicing some trick and botched it.
"Lieutenant David Smith said the hanging was self-inflicted, though it was not ruled a suicide. Smith was not at liberty to provide further details. While speaking to Reuters, Vicki Greenleaf, a spokeswoman for the Academy of Magical Arts, seemingly discounted the notion that Easton accidentally hanged himself while practicing an illusion that went awry."
>>
This was first reported as a suicide. Articles were published about Easton's struggles with depression. Then they were making it sound like autoerotic asphyxiation gone wrong, saying he was found in his underwear. Now they are saying he was fully clothed, did not commit suicide, it wasn't a magic trick gone wrong, but he had a bag over his head and died by accidental hanging at this place Magic Castle, but they can't say anything more than that.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.