[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I dead?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_8331.jpg (30KB, 253x199px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8331.jpg
30KB, 253x199px
In August, I tried to kill myself. Never mind the details. It was just a bunch of pills. I passed out after a few minutes and woke up in a hospital bed.

But anyway, ever since i've done that, everything had felt incredibly strange. At times, i'll feel like i'm about to wake up from a dream, and that nothing around me is real. The days all blur together, and i'm not sure if any of my memories are real. Am I dead?
>>
>>18683656

Yeah, rip in peace OP

F
>>
eloborate plz
>>
It's the medications they have you on

/thread
>>
>>18683656
Weird shit happens when you have a 'near death experience', some remember, some don't, it's like dreaming desu senpai.
You might actually have died and someone up there had some sympathy for you.
>>
>>18683687
It's difficult to explain. Like, I'll just be sitting in a chair in my living room, and then everything just loses focus, and i get a feeling in my chest, and i feel like if i try hard enough, i can "wake up". And all the memories i have of past events (ex. Christmas) feel fabricated, like i'm watching a movie
>>
you sure it was a hospital bed? not a room with black big ball?
pic related
>>
Well I mean I can see your post. So unless we're both in the afterlife, and the afterlife has 4chan then I doubt you're dead.
>>
>>18683742
Or none of you are real at all and simply manifestions of this twisted afterlife
>>
>>18683656
NDE are dumb
>>
>>18683720
Do you ever get the feeling that you just 'pass out' or 'lose consciousness' just for a brief second, like everything just goes fully dark and like 'glitches out' like literally just for a brief second?
>>
>>18683786
Something like that, yes.
>>
File: 1480867085430.png (633KB, 900x1177px) Image search: [Google]
1480867085430.png
633KB, 900x1177px
>>18683656
Nigga you just got enlightened, and yes is not a good thing. Dont be like those tards trying to reach god and be more spiritual but end up being walking deads.

The solution for your problem is balance your karma again, that is do bad things and fap like a monkey.
>>
>>18683931
why does he have to fap, and why did karma get unbalanced ?
>>
le quantum immortality face
>>
Wake up
>>
>>18683656
same thing happened to me 2 years ago, I got drunk by myself ( a whole bottle of vodka) and passed out on my bed, the next day I woked up at 3pm and tons of vomit around me, I'm still pretty sure I choked on my own vomit but there I was. ever since something in my life just feels off, like experiencing something that isn't real. and I regularly have some really bad depersonalization episodes. like waking in the middle of the night thinking I'm dead. etc. really I don't know how to deal with it anymore.
>>
>>18684022
That's cool
>>
>>18683656
if you read this u not dead
>>
>>18683848
Welcome to the club of super gay retards that definitely tried/or accidentally killed themselves, but are apparently cute enough that they got another chance, what you will do with this chance is up to you, I use it to study magic.
Also for everyone else who've tried shit like that where you're 110% sure you already died, remember this, you're the only real person in this world, the rest your entire world is just a mirror of your own (sub)consciousness and mind, and everyone else is part of your 'dream'.
Yes, you literally fucking died, this is what happens when you die and don't realize it, you just wake up next morning like nothing happened because your mind didn't process the fact that you died.
Maybe you died in a parallel universe where you were the only one, and maybe this is the one where everyone's alive.
Maybe this is hell, the world of the dead, maybe that's why we fucking hate the normies, because they are the bots that are projected by the few of us that are actually 'awake'.
Let me tell you I have no idea these are just theories, I just eerily remember my 'spirit' sitting in the corner of my window where I died, enjoying it's 'freedom'.
Took a shitton of my dad's random pills because I AM MAGIC MAN I CAN DO ANYTHING, ended up crashing in the bed after the last pill which was some yellow 'stomach acid pill' or whatever.
Woke up instantly it's like I was never gone, a little groggy but pretty fresh, couldn't feel any of the pills effects anymore, and had this weird 'birthmark' looking thing kinda around the center of my chest but on the left boob, which I swear to god I've never had before and it's stayed there ever since.
So dank shit, we might be the only ones 'awake' in this world, or maybe we're the one's who're dead in a world of living beings? Dunno, I'd just recommend for you to turn to God and develop your spirit as someone up there's most likely 'crushing' on you, that's how it was for me I guess.
>>
>>18684382
Where should i start with studying magic?
>>
Dude, you tried to kill yourself. Obviously you weren't all together to begin with, and now you have to process the fact that you almost died.
It sounds to me like you're experiencing disassociation. Seek help.
>>
File: 1481571265946.jpg (431KB, 1066x800px) Image search: [Google]
1481571265946.jpg
431KB, 1066x800px
>>18684473
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SPJ6S1Ttao

right here
>>
>>18683656
No, you're not dead.

Your life just sucks and you're suffering what some people might call an """""""existential crisis""""""".

In other words quit being a faggot and make something better of yourself.

Or try to kill yourself again and do it better. Seriously who fucking fails at suicide there's nothing easier than becoming dead, millions of people do it on accident every fucking day.

>Get super drunk
>Find super tall building/cliff
>Jump
Or how about
>Be American
>Buy a pistol
>Boom
Or hey
>Be Australian
>That's probably sufficient
>>
>>18683656
Nah I'm real
We could all be living in a collective dream, probably just your messed up mental state or the drugs
>>
>>18683720
I can relate to this sensation. Ever since I had a series of near-fatal seizures back about three years ago, I have moments where I feel like I'm on the verge of waking from a dream or something. I haven't been able to pinpoint the cause but I always assumed it was related to damage/chemical alterations in my brain. 4 consecutive gran mal seizures can do it, I don't see why attempted suicide wouldn't.
>>
>>18684598
go back to /b/ you edgy pathetic piece of shit
>>
>>18685568
>go back to /b/ you edgy pathetic piece of shit

Even there he will probably lower the general average age, and that's no small feat over at /b/
>>
>>18684022
>i got really drunk one night and i don't remember puking at all

i remember my 21st birthday..... actually. I guess i don't.... lol
>>
>>18683656
well for one, you're a fucking faggot.

This should be enough to make you realize you are alive
>>
>>18685568
The correct response to this kind of rubbish.
>>
>>18683656
You've had a major shock, both to your body and to your mind. It's not surprising that you're suffering from an identity crisis, anyone in your situation is bound to experience depersonalisation. Talk to your doctor about it.
>>
>>18683720
That's what happens when you understand the fragility of human life.

I went through the same thing when my father died of a sudden heart attack a month ago. Still doesn't feel like I'm totally in my own skin all the time or that I'm truly alive.
>>
>>18683656
>Am I dead?
At least I am here with you
>inb4: satan trips
>>
>>18683656
Dissociation/derealization maybe capgras or cotard see a doctor
>>
File: Io6FCBz.jpg (33KB, 540x361px) Image search: [Google]
Io6FCBz.jpg
33KB, 540x361px
>>18683656
Please come back Daniel
>>
>>18683952
Because he died, so when he came alive his karma got a reset so he feels now detached. He will heal with time but doing bad things will bring him back quicker. Also reincarnation is real but you don carry your karma over lives.
>>
>>18683656
depression teamed up with dissociation
>>
>>18683656
Its not The Mandela Effect you are dead will we all are thank of it like a holding area we are waiting for death to pick us up.
>>
>>18684473
http://bluefluke.deviantart.com/art/The-Psychonaut-Field-Manual-FOURTH-PDF-EDITION-530005584
If you're still here, sorry for abandoning you, I went to bed :^D
Also lurk /x/.
>>
>>18683656
>>18686618
Pretty sure I only started experiencing the Mandela effect after a near fatal car wreck about five years ago... OP, is this your first brush with death (as far as you know)?

What color legs do you remember C3PO having?
>>
>>18688854
>Heh, nothing personnel kid
Stop being a shillfag and learn how to suck your own dick instead of having youre circlejerk friends from ayy lmao/flat earth threads come in here.
>>
File: 5e5.png (291KB, 600x606px) Image search: [Google]
5e5.png
291KB, 600x606px
>>18688865
>Tripfag calls me shill
Here's your (You), now please go find some booze, pills and a high building.
>>
File: Mona-Lisa-to-beings.jpg (21KB, 615x677px) Image search: [Google]
Mona-Lisa-to-beings.jpg
21KB, 615x677px
ignore the thing in the left part of your skull whole group made too control you
ull be ok <3
>>
>>18683656
This is hell
>>
>>18683656
>I died, once.

Life is a very intricate illusion, opporating like a giant clockwork of intertwining dreams.

I have such memories as:

>lived in a warzone.
>school was bombed/nuked
>smuggled outside country
>then kidnapped at camp
>tags: [mindbreak][rape][pedo][hypnosis][mutilation][guro][sexchange]
>returned by detectives
>suicide by train?
>being a head in a jar/AI/The Emprah/hypnotised to become a spy
>being Timecop send back to prevent all that from happening

The sad truth is that I can't (not) go back on the lives that I has actually wasted.
>>
>>18683720
Sounds like depersonalization. I have it from time to time: I feel like I'm watching myself in a home movie.

It's a symptom of a lot of mental illnesses. If you're seeing a Psychologist right now mention this to him.
>>
>>18683656
Sound like you caused yourself to have a disassociation disorder.
>>
>>18683656
see
>>18683699
Dubs of truth.

The world is harsh and unforgiving, stop being a little bitch.
>>
>>18689039
Stop role-playing faggot.
>>
>>18683656
Some brain cells are probably dead.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.