[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Skeptic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: dKxGjkXY.jpg (20KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
dKxGjkXY.jpg
20KB, 512x512px
What convinced you that the paranormal is real? What's the best you can do to convince me that anything involving the paranormal is real (Aliens, ghosts, demons, magic, etc.)?
>>
mushrooms.
>>
>>18681474
I'm geniously wondering if people here actually believe in stuff like magick etc. or is it just larping.
>>
>>18681486
Well not Mushrooms here, but drugs in general.
At some point I was doing a wiccan herbal ritual without knowing it, realized 4 months after while I was seeking, that I actually performed a ritual and that's how I came in contact with 'the gods' to begin with.
>>
>>18681474
Depends on the specifics of each one.

Take aliens for example. When you look at the answered questions surrounding crop circles, the sheer number of ufo sightings and abduction reportings (sometimes from official figures), the strange military pilot audio recordings, astronauts testimonies, multiple conspiracy theories surrounding governments, evidence from history such as in medieval paintings or many early civilisations and the high probability of alien life existing somewhere in the universe it is incredibly hard not to believe they exist if at least they haven't contacted us.
>>
I'm convinced 2 paranormals are real
>>
I didn't believe in Sasquatch until I watched this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5qJYwfAju8

If you'd have told me beforehand that I would change my mind on it I would have called you an idiot.
>>
oh yeah? so how much are you going to pay me for providing proofs I worked hard for for years?
magick isn't lmao dude just kill a cat during full moon at midnight while chanting edgy shit to get results, you need to consistently work hard and develop skills that you then use to get results

just like you don't expect anyone to be able to solve multivariable differential equations after reading wiki article
or looking like zyzz after going to gym once
>>
>>18681550
>Edge
check.
>Truth.
Check.
>Reoccuring digits
Disgrace.
>>
>>18681474
>What convinced you that the paranormal is real?
Literally nothing, it's just fun
>>
>>18681474
As a skeptic as well, I genuinely believe you cannot be 100% sure of anything. I'm not claiming they do exist, but outright refusing that they might is foolish. Regardless, it's an interesting topic which is definitely worth studying, even if you don't believe in it. Even if you have no intention in believing in or practicing paranormal arts, their theoretical aspects can be quite fascinating from phylosophical point of view.
>>
It's not as much that I am convinced it is real, I just don't have any reason to believe it isn't.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.