[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever heard God's voice, /x/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 15

Have you ever heard God's voice, /x/?
>>
>>18680023
you cant hear god faggot, god is this existence we live in, god is you youre a part of god. fuckin mutt
>>
>>18680023
I picked up a bible, picked a verse, and read the words out loud. It was then that I heard gods voice. And I am no god.
>>
>>18680023
>Be me
>6 years ago, at a church camp
>I went there with friends to fuck around, not really learn about god
>Strict schedule, only about 3 hours of free time a day
>The rest is devotion time, canteen, lunch, campfire, etc
>Every night before campfire there is a church session
>Councilors were bible college students that went through the same shit all other teens went through, so the knew how to connect with us
>On the 4th night, the sermon hit me deep
>Night time canteen comes after the sermon
>I get my snacks, and see how gorgeous the night is
>Decide to go down near the campfire (which is a 5 minute walk from canteen) early to try and scare some people heading down for campfire
>Sit under a tree with my skittles and rootbeer and stare into the treeline next to the campfire
>The entire milky way could be seen from the sky
>Fireflies where everywhere, making the whole orchard light up
>I have always been a sap for nature, so this breathtaking view hit me
>As I'm staring off into space and admiring nature I hear a voice
>I double check to make sure it's not my own, but it sounds like it's coming from inside me
>It's not my consciousness
>There is no one around
>It says "Anon, you need to become a missionary."
>Just that
>Nothing else
>It sounded like no voice I had ever heard before
>I check again to make sure it's not my consciousness by trying to imitate the voice in my head
>I can't
>I start break down into tears
>Feel like I had been saved
>Walk back up
>I feel like my biggest mistake was not telling the councilors about it
>Life goes on, and as the months rolled by I eventually fell back into my sinful behavior
I wish I could've done better and did what he told me to do. Maybe later in life.
>>
>>18680275
Where are you from anon?
>>
>>18680069
Spot on imo.
>>
>>18680393
midwest USA
>>
>>18680069
>live in it
>part of it
Can't hear it?

You're not seeing the forest for the trees. God speaks without words.
>>
Nope.
>>
File: horrifying.jpg (58KB, 616x720px) Image search: [Google]
horrifying.jpg
58KB, 616x720px
>>18680023
FUCKING HORRIFYING
>>
>>18680023
Just once. He told me "OP is a faggot"
>>
File: 1477887200330.jpg (100KB, 873x700px) Image search: [Google]
1477887200330.jpg
100KB, 873x700px
>>18680069

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9ffXnJQ0xE

Tabernacle
The Holy of Holies was covered by a veil, and no one was allowed to enter except the High Priest, and even he could only enter once a year on Yom Kippur (the day of atonement), to offer the blood of sacrifice and incense before the mercy seat. The Bible reports that in the wilderness, on the day that the tabernacle was first raised up, the cloud of the Lord[clarification needed] covered the tabernacle[citation needed]. There are other times that this was recorded, and instructions were given that the Lord would appear in the cloud upon the mercy seat (kapporet), and at that time the priests should not enter into the tabernacle (Leviticus 16:2). According to the Hebrew Bible, the Holy of Holies contained the Ark of the Covenant with representation of Cherubim. Upon completion of the dedication of the Tabernacle, the Voice of God spoke to Moses "from between the Cherubim". (Numbers 7:89).

We wuz chozen ppl and sheeeeit.
>>
File: morgan-freeman-712504.jpg (2MB, 2620x3600px) Image search: [Google]
morgan-freeman-712504.jpg
2MB, 2620x3600px
Yes
>>
>>18680521
and this is a thread asking people if they've heard the literal words of God, in voice form.
>>
God was my brother and companion in the old universe. He died in 2015. I was his sister in my past life. That makes me the last survivor of the old universe.
>>
>>18680069
Doesnt not into knowings of the holi triangolar!
>Xd man Xd
>>
God made a dumb book about himself and told everyone I was Satan. I was always more powerful than him. That's why I live forever. I'm the only one who lives forever.
>>
>>18681939
My condolences on the schizophrenia, young one.
>>18681909
Haven't heard God literally, but I've heard a literal voice 'from God' through the all, that would be something like an entity/angel or just the trees speaking, it's always hard to pinpoint who's talking to you.
I think the thread should be
>Has some higher power ever spoken to you without you consulting it?
Or am I wrong?
If you were hearing an angel talk to you, it would be through God, thus being God's words.
>>
I've talked to him in person multiple times. I'm pretty they were just hallucinations. He was a homeless man, a doctor, my coworker, then my father. This shit sucks. My God isn't real.
>>
>>18680023
no but i've heard demon's voice
>>
Isn't god's voice just a Tulpa you make while trying to force yourself to hear god's voice?
>>
If you think god has a Voice you dont know what God is.

Instead your following the Demiurge.
>>
>>18680023
when I was half asleep one night I hear God call my name. The only reason I believe it was God is because it's different than the one I sometimes hear to scare myself, It was so warm and bright but once I open my eyes it the feeling slowly went away.
>>
>>18682124
>I'm so fucking enlightened, watch this
>DEMIURGE
>>
>>18682124
yea God has everything except a voice

no no, wait.. if we heard his voice our ears and brain would explode
>>
>>18682389

This is what I am listening to:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntuB8wkT6Rw
>>
>>18680023
I wonder what level that staff is
>>
>>18681939
>>18681932
I can't tell if this is shitty roleplay or actual mental illness.
>>
>>18682798
He made a thread earlier, I think he might've tore open his third eye with a dragon dildo or something.
>>
When i was young, i had some sort of connection with God, i used to visit the church very often, and sometimes i would start talking to people about stuff that was very out of place for a kid, about the spirit and stuff like that, and i would hear a voice, that told me what was right, when i should help, how should i act.
It was very weird, even the priest told me it was some sort of manifestation, however, when i was 12 i lost this connection and i never recovered it
Just wanted to share this, my english is terrible though, i hope it was understandable
>>
>>18680023
no
>>
File: Invasion Front (2).jpg (430KB, 1280x719px) Image search: [Google]
Invasion Front (2).jpg
430KB, 1280x719px
>>18683115
>my english is terrible though, i hope it was understandable
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cU8HrO7XuiE
Worst sentence structure I've ever read in my life
>>
>>18683138
sorry
t.pedro
>>
>>18683115
>No grammatical errors of note
>My english sucks
Have some more confidence in yourself, boi.
Yeah I think you might still have it in you, like you started puberty, and probably had a lot of other shit on your mind and lost the 'sensitivity'.
You should try sparking that 'connection' up again, it was probably some angelic entity helping you, and maybe you stopped caring so much about spirituality I presume?
>>
>>18683148
After a bunch of stuff that happened, i ended up deciding that it was best to focus on my studies.
After that i just stopped caring about God and anything that was related to spirituality, it feels like im missing something since those days.
>>
>>18683188
If you want to get back on track, try this and start inv/evoking angelic creatures/God, maybe they're
still there waiting for you.
http://bluefluke.deviantart.com/art/The-Psychonaut-Field-Manual-FOURTH-PDF-EDITION-530005584
The most easily accesible guide on gnosis for mundanes in my opinion.
>>
File: 1472940629224.jpg (997KB, 5079x2953px) Image search: [Google]
1472940629224.jpg
997KB, 5079x2953px
>>18683188
>i ended up deciding that it was best to focus on my studies.
>After that i just stopped caring about God
?????????????????????????
>>
>>18683208
I dont want to make a blog post about all the shit that went down that year with my family, but i was under a lot of pressure to enter in a private school at the same time my dad was working on a very far away town, and my mother was in a mental hospital, it was horrible, it was better to think about the studies, i stopped going to the church, i dropped everything except for school
>>
>>18682770
its not a staff, its a little container on a stand they put the communion wafers in
>>
There was once a very holy people in the world, they were blessed.
One day they stumbled upon a sacred text, it said: And the rulers of darkness said: let us make man after our image and likeness...
Probably pretty horrified because they had stumbled upon a dark power, these blessed and holy peopled decided to take action, so they started working on the text, the text now said: And the lord said: let us make man after our image and likeness...
The text was much more readable and easy to understand after the minor changes, so good was their work than darkness was now gone and a loving god had appeared, it was all so holy that the power of light that was there before needen't be mentioned.
Our holy blessed people were so happy that they started sharing their faith throughout the world with festive roleplayed wars that hurt nobody, if anyone protested the faith it would've lovingly discussed by the fire.
In our days the sanctity when you start going demonic is induced by holy psychiatrists and the holy people go no more to church, but if you are underage and approach a priest he'll introduce you the faith by showing you the anals.
>>
>>18683208
ABSOLUTELY HERETIC
>>
>>18680023
Oh yeah, sure... he's an American living in France who says he's the savior aka 2nd coming of Jesus known as the King of Shambala. You can hear him speak on YT.
>>
>>18680023
Only when I shitpost
>>
How is believing in God a mental illness but being Transgender isn't?
>>
>>18680023
I wouldn't call it a voice. It's is really difficult to explain in just a couple of lines of words.
Sometimes it's like a collage of everything you've seen your entire life. Bits and pieces stitched together as a sentence. Example: Think of a 1 second scene from the show Friends could be Joey pointing at something, followed by a word you heard a couple of weeks ago on a the radio that stuck around and you don't know why etc...
It's just so brilliant that all you can do is cry tears of joy because you understood the message. This is why I'm leaning towards "Intelligent designer" idea. Call it God if you want.
>>
>Be Catholic
>Be asleep
>Be dreaming
>Be dreaming, specifically, about doing something deliberately sinful (not sure what it was, just something that pointedly disobeys the teachings of the Church)
>Hear, and feel, a voice say "THAT SEEMS LIKE A REALLY STUPID IDEA"
>Wake up that instant
>Voice follows me into waking, stays imprinted in my mind
>>
>>18683623
Literally lmao
God even forbids sinning in dreams. What a buzzkill.
>>
I have a couple of times
>>
File: 1482473173561.png (607KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1482473173561.png
607KB, 1280x720px
>>18683226
So your father's approval was more important to you than the love of God?

reminds me of a certain hebrew king I may have heard tell of once or twice
>>
>>18680275
This is not me taking a dig at you, as I had a similar experience. Completely different context, but I heard a voice say "evoke the Dryads." Want to know what I did?
Nothing. because, hear voices though we may, there is nothing healthy, reasonable, or sane about doing something because a disembodied voice (voice in head) told us to do it.
>>
>>18681778
Hole-y of holies, prepare to meet the pole-y of polies!
>>
Yes, only one time did I verbally hear it.

He told me "I Love You" and I was filled instantly and fully with his compassion and care for me.

His voice was perfect... It was the Perfect Man's voice. His voice was bread to my butter.

I still talk with him, he talks through clairaudience but he speaks to the heart now, so I don't hear actual words anymore.
>>
>>18681780
scrolled down way too much to see this one
>>
>>18682112
Interesting theory. IDK if the term tulpa actually applies here (or maybe it does, idrk), but thoughtform or eggregore, perhaps?
>>
>>18682389
Right!? omg I read this in another thread on 4chan, I hope everybody sees how far above them I am!
>>
>>18680023
>I AM THE CONCLAVE
>>
>>18683115
Your English is fine! Did your parents talk about church or religion at home? Did you read the Bible? Because depending on where you're from, some preists are incredible credulous, and take for a miracle the simple speculations of the innocent mind of a child.
>>
>>18683115
**incredibly credulous. sorry
>>
>>18680275
Even if it wasn't God you should have listened to that voice tbqh because then it came from you and it's what you wanted
>>
>>18680023
no because i am a man of science.
>>
>>18684904
For your sake, I hope science discovers a way for you to live forever.
>>
>>18684804
>evoke the Dryads
>d-don't ever listen to the voices they're w-wrong
You just did nothing cause you're a pleb bitch and you have no idea how to evoke the Dryads.
>>
>>18683242
What in the name of the Shemhamphoresch are you on about?
>>
>>18683242
kek
>>
>>18683199
>gnosis
>evoking angelic creatures
>evoking God
Which gnosis are we talking about ?
>>
>>18683242
Dude... XD
>>
>>18683442
I have heard people posit this idea before. We are all entitled to our beliefs, but I say it's rubbish. You will always find patterns when you are looking for them, that's how the brain works.
See >>18680521
>>
>>18684916
Ok, Larry.
>>
>>18684916
Never tried it, but I'm assuming the same way you would evoke any other elementals. It's simply not going to lead down a healthy road of stability if one does everything a voice in their head tells them to.
Furthermore, why on earth would anybody be afraid of nymphs? I call LARPing.
>>
>>18684949
It's not an "idea". It is my own personal experience. Read the OP before replying.
>>
>>18685487
I read OP AND the entire post, before I posted anything. It is indeed an "idea." OP says nothing about random combinations of occurrences that can be interpreted as having meaning.
It's like the cut-up technique utilized by Gysin and Burroughs. If you take certain portions of given events and rearrange them so as to take them out of their space-time context, you are bound to find a few small things that line up or make sense in this new context, against a background of white noise and indecipherable gibberish.
>>
>>18685592
>Have you ever heard God's voice, /x/?

Clearly, this is a personal experience question. I don't know what you're on about, friend.
>>
>>18685598
I suppose some are interpreting the question differently than others. I thought OP was inquiring as to whether anybody had literally "heard" (i.e. aurally perceived consecutive words) the voice of god/gods/etc.
A mere matter of semantics, friend.
>>
>>18681939
I hope you get assassinated.
>>
>>18680023
"God"'s Voice is the silence after humility devours your persona, after fear washes away your name do you hear the serenity of the higher ideals, ever closer to the sovereignty of the Monad
>>
Jesus Christ has spoken to me & I cried like a little bitch.
>>
yes sounds like thunder and very loud
>>
>>18685775
Crossing the Abyss, no?
>>
>>18686054
Not when he talked to me.

When God verbally spoke to me, his voice was as soft as Fine Silk.
>>
>>18680023
By gods do you mean The One and Only, The Serpent of Lore or the thing that made them?
>>
revelations 14.2
closest description I can find, it actually startled me
>>
and it was only one word
>>
>>18680023

Once. I was at the Christmas service at my wife's childhood church.

It said, "This is bullshit. You don't need this."

Then I had divine inspiration, I guess is what you'd call it. Basically, every religion and belief system is True and was tailored for the people who believe it. It's all actually focused on the same God. The fact is that not everyone is the same and, because of that, there isn't really a one-true-religion (tm).People won't believe it but they're not supposed to.
>>
>>18680023
Never heard a voice, but I believe I received a message. A few years ago I was going through some major depression. One night I was very drunk and planning to kill myself. For some reason I decided to pray and I asked for a sign. I got my bible off the bookshelf and flipped to a random page and put my finger down. I read the verse I was pointing at. It was Isaiah 40:30, "Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint." I started crying like a child and just sobbed on the floor until I passed out.
>>
File: eyeofgod.jpg (3KB, 150x142px) Image search: [Google]
eyeofgod.jpg
3KB, 150x142px
ate an edible

my posture snapped into perfection I saw pic related and heard
"stop looking at me"
>>
I've seen his face it is a mosaic of everyone and everything
>>
God looks like a man in his late 20's, very good looking with a well trimmed beard. He told me in a dream that I will get lots of yummy food from now on. And surprise surprise I'm eating out in nice restaurants more now than I ever have in my life
>>
>>18686736
FYI god is sleeping since jesus told him to take his meds . now that's way jesus holds the keys to heaven now .
This is why you van only see gods face now . The voice of god is now jesus's voice .
>>
yes, his voice is so loud it causes the earth to shake.
>>
>>18680023
Us pissant humans are not able/worthy of hearing Gods true voice
>>
Oh gosh where do I begin and where do I end with this. Yes I truly believe I did. I'm from the east coast usa and one summer working out on the mid west is when I heard him. I was hanging with some of my friends who smoked weed and I decided that I wanted to try it for the first time. I tried and didn't feel anything at first. All of a sudden I felt something like click in my mind. It was like all my pain and insecurities coming out. I felt really bad that I left the car and needed to walk it off inside. Literally wanted to bash my head in the wall because of whatever I was feeling. All of a sudden I start to feel better. However, it felt like a circle. I would feel the most relaxed I've ever felt and then back to the most anxious I've ever felt and continued in that way. Thought this was being high so I look up how to get rid of the feeling. I see that taking a shower helps get rid of the feeling. I go and try to relax in the shower but then I felt something. Like a giant circle that was suddenly decreasing into the middle. I knew right then that SOMETHING was going to happen when it reached the end...

If there's interest I'll continue the story.
>>
>>18686487
What happened afterwards? Did you become better?
>>
File: 1477253013221.png (759KB, 565x800px) Image search: [Google]
1477253013221.png
759KB, 565x800px
>>18680023
Yes and he told me that, "OP is a faggot".
>>
>>18686940
oh and just in case I don't continue with this I do wanna mention the voice of God thing. It wasn't so much a voice I heard with my ears, more like a conversion I was having with Him in my soul. I didn't hear Him with my ears, I heard Him with my soul; an actual conversion. It was a really unusual feeling
>>
>>18680023
Yes, first time I got oral sex.

Not even kidding.
>>
>>18686940
>>18687007
well anyway I thought I was going to pass out when it reached its "zenith" if you will but once it did, I could feel God open up His presence to me. I left my housemates in the living room and went to seclude myself in my room. Right from that moment I felt I was talking directly to God. Shortly after I got back to my room, being isolated and lights turned off, I felt that my body and soul literally separate from themselves. My soul (me) was actively talking to God while I felt my body was on autopilot. It was a really weird feeling. My body was controlling itself without me while I was focused on the conversation
>>
File: 1487266889949.png (1MB, 1280x1129px) Image search: [Google]
1487266889949.png
1MB, 1280x1129px
He screamed my Name, I guess it was God because it sounded enormous and metallic.
I wonder If it is because of my desire to draw satanic cartoons.
>>
File: EVE.jpg (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
EVE.jpg
5KB, 300x168px
>>18680023
Yes I have I hear it every time I talk to Eve.
MIJ?
>>
No, but I had a dream the devil stood beside my bed and watched me sleep. He was an attractive man (no homo) in a suit. I woke up feeling calm and extremely safe.
>>
>>18680023
i have been close to god ... It was never hard for me to accept that there is a god. I just knew it since as early as i could remember. I felt like know one else had a relationship with god around me... It felt almost as if i and I alone knew about this....anyways after a while of going through life on my own (diverting from my relationship with god) i felt the need to crawl back to him with my tail tucked inbetween my legs. My wife realin va at the time (im in the Marines so i often am alone sometimes) i just felt real lonely. So i decided to pray and meditate and ask god for a word anything! Somthing! Please speak to me.......then after an hour of absolute silence in prayer i heard the word....."Gilgamesh" i never even heard that before.....so i googled it the next day and appearantly it was an old epic about the mesopotamian version of Noah...im still confused on what god meant by it.....anyone have similar experiences or more knowledge of "gilgamesh"?
>>
>>18686950
I went to a doctor and got on antidepressants. I'm doing much better now.
>>
Why does God leave us on this rock to suffer. I'm sick of his bullshit.
>>
>>18684804
This kid is right you know, it is your duty as a human to justify every deed before you put it into action, that's what God would say.
That was probably some negative/demonic entity that told you that, but heck even angelic entities go out of their way to 'test' people, whether that be their lack of faith or lack of judgement.
>Something something bible story about killing my child for God.
>>18684920
He's in the company of malevolent beings, CEASE HIM!
>>18684947
We're talking of the state of being in gnosis, the state of gnosis, which is a verb. Think meditating/dreaming/daydreaming, being in an altered state of magical consciousness.
>>18684949
Like cmon, angelic creatures speak 'through God'/'as God'/'for God', so having an angelic entity *actually* speaking to you through your inner voice classifies as 'speaking to God' in my book.
>>18686143
>In a thread about God
>Is being heretic
gtfo scum
>>18686318
Religions are like
>Same roots
>Different trees
>>18686748
>Ring ring, looney alert.
>>18687007
Kinda like talking to yourself but having some knowledge that you know doesn't come from something you've ever learned in real life? Or only vaguely relating to it?
>>18687040
>Being high with God
FeelsGoodMan.jpeg
>>18687729
That sounds like a demonic entity, senpai. Remember, seek and ye shall find, don't seek something you don't wanna find brah.
>>18688278
Holy schnoot, also heard the word 'Gilgamesh' in meditation, I don't quite remember what I did with the info though.
Still, was most likely just 'an underling' of God, an angel, maybe Gilgamesh, speaking to you through/as/for God.
>>18688798
Hell is what you make it, young one.
>>
Also I want to add that you're perceiving God all throughout your daily life, if you pray/meditate you'll be able to notice it more often than not, most people just need the awakening they get from the first 'phone call' from God, after that you'll be chasing winds and sundowns and interpreting it as God's will. I hope some people know what I mean by this as it's quite hard to explain, it's kind of like 'advanced' synchronicity, being able to see God's will everywhere you go. As you're just interpreting God, you speak to God and he responds, you just have to open your eyes to the broader picture of his 'reaction'.
>>
>>18688852
I think God hates me to be honest
>>
>>18680023
I hear gods voice every time i listen to bach
>>
>>18688858
And why is that, God only hates the ones that hate themselves.
Yes jews and niggers help themselves they're just so up in their arms in hedonistic pleasures that they don't realize, and that makes them crave even more hedonistic pleasure into
>inception

So, child, why is it that you think our loving, forgiving, compassionate and benevolent father dislikes you?
>>
>i-its a parable with esoteric meanings!
>parable too
>another parable

>gnosticism is wrong however
>>
>>18688858
become a gnostic, yhvh does hate you
>>
>>18688868
He never does shit for me. I'm not hugely religious but when I do need something badly I say a short prayer and he has literally never come through.
>>
>>18688881
Because youre praying to yhvh, hes evil
>>
>>18688887
Gnosticism is the most retarded shit.
>>
>>18688881
That's not how god works though lol, you'd be better of praying to demons or Satan if you want instant effect, get out, you dont deserve God.
>>
>>18688889
In which way? You probably even dunno whats it about.
>>
>>18688889
>The search for truth is the most retarded shit.
If only you hadn't streinously utilized your brain to utter such a useless sentence, you would've acquired the quints. Too bad you're retarded.
>>
>>18689069
Gnosticism was literally created by dudes who couldn't reconcile the fact that the Old Testament God is the same God Jesus talked about. It has no basis in fact, it's just a theory some guys came up with and added a whole bunch of mystical nonsense to make it sound better. It's retarded
>>
>>18689088
>Claims shit
>Talks about people not having basis in facts
>Doesn't bring up facts
AreYouEvenTrying.jpeg
>>
>>18689088
Gnosticism is based on acquiring spiritual experiences, you cannot practice it if you don't have them.
Meanwhile your religion is based on believing a book that blatantly lies since it says you will do miracles and you aren't able.
>I dont have enough faith!
Faith isn't mana, you dont doubt the book, so you have faith.
>>
>>18689199
BUT IT'S ALL ABOUT HAVING FAITH IN SOMETHING, AAAAAAAAAA
>>
File: alien1.png (354KB, 334x333px) Image search: [Google]
alien1.png
354KB, 334x333px
Had encounter with pic related. Was hit by light beam and died while alive. Saw God & heard God's voice. God's voice is very distinct, you know who you're communicating with when you hear it. Prepare yourselves for the second coming of His son, Jesus.
>>
>>18689088

Pagans are tricking you into following their father as god.

Pagans have a father god and they want you to follow his son as the Messiah.

You have fallen into their trap.
>>
>>18689378
>Pagans have their own belief system
>Somehow they're trying to rig christians the same way christians are trying to rig other religions
Yeah that adds up.
>>
File: dharma.gif (2MB, 634x474px) Image search: [Google]
dharma.gif
2MB, 634x474px
Those who have, will know.
>>
>>18688278
I have had seemingly random words I've never heard before during meditation/ traveling in the "spirit vision," but never Gilgamesh. Perhaps because I'm familiar with the tale. When this happens, I research the word much like you did. If I can't find anything, I try various spellings or arrangements of the 'letter-sounds' so to speak, work out their respective qabalistic values, and check them against the tables in Liber 777. If nothing else, it's an excellent exercise in spiritual exploration.
>>
bumping to see what other replies we can get
>>
>>18680023
Nah i'm not delusional
>>
>>18689888
Its weird because "gilgamesh" when i heard it burned into my mind ...my head was so clear ...actually for quite some time....i really wish i knew what this meant.
>>
>>18689888
Also "gilgamesh" wasnt even mentioned in the bible ...only noah...mabey "gilgamesh" was just the old name for noah.....if soo... Why did the story of noah (gilgamesh) need to be said to me....
>>
Not gods voice but I believe I heard a demon once in a dream;

>sat watching TV with 4 friends
>everything goes dark and reddish
>friends acting normally not notice anything,
>look at TV it's static,
>suddenly hear something horrendous, not speaking English just a fucking horrible low roar-like pattern
>start being pulled towards the TV, struggle but can't get free
>Wake up cold and sweating

No idea what it was but I knew it was evil, anyone any ideas?
>>
>>18680275
>>18680509

Rock river?
>>
>athiestscum

The most annoying tripfaggot I've ever seen on this board. More annoying than capslock. More annoying than fucking Orion.
>>
>>18680023
I didn't hear a voice, but I'm convinced there was some kind of divine intervention in my life at one point. This sounds like a guardian angel story.

I was walking to college classes and on this one hill in a typically quiet neighborhood it's hard to find parking. I would walk a few blocks and at this one part of the road it was normally pretty safe to cross but there was also a weird kind of curve to it. I had headphones on for podcasts which is stupid to do while walking and I looked both ways which would have been fine for any traffic under 20 mph, but I started walking into the street and without really noticing anything something just made me stop dead in my tracks. It wasn't like I felt a hand on my shoulder, but something was telling my very being to stop moving and wouldn't you know it some yahoo was speeding down that road at 60 like a jackass. I could feel the wind as they passed inches from me, and without even flinching I kind of just kept walking afterwards. I just felt this sensation that I was safe and it didn't sink in until I sat down in class that I could have gotten hit pretty bad if I took those next two steps.
>>
yes and it told me i was a faggot and to end it all
>>
>>18683208
Underrated post
>>
File: moises.jpg (40KB, 324x406px) Image search: [Google]
moises.jpg
40KB, 324x406px
No, but Moses did.

>And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, Avenge the children of Israel of the Midianites ... And they warred against the Midianites, as the LORD commanded Moses; and they slew all the males ... And the children of Israel took all the women of Midian captives, and their little ones ... And Moses was wroth with the officers ... And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive? ... Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves. Numbers 31:1-18
>>
>>18680023

Have you ever heard your own voice
>>
>>18693007
Maybe he's telling you to buckle up for the flood?
>>
>>18693856
>Gets it's little circlejerk shill club shutdown
>MODS HE'S RUINING THE FUNPOSTING!!!
>>
>>18694060
Seems legit
Try to take into account the fact that you Did get hit by that vehicle, but since you have a 'higher purpose' or have such a will to leave, that in the 'timeline' persé where it happened you actually died, but came back by pure will to live and that's how it was prevented.
Just a theory.
But I can definitely say that it just wasn't your time, not to you, not to God.
>>
>>18694972
>kill them
That doesn't sound like the God I know and love.
>>
>>18684903
my voice tells me to wank into my sisters socks
>>
>>18680275
Sometimes when im about to fall asleep i can hear a lot of voices, different each one from another and i can't imitate'em so is not god, its only my mind telling me i should sleep
Thread posts: 142
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.