[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pretty sure I found a body dump on my property

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Wooded area.jpg (17KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
Wooded area.jpg
17KB, 275x183px
This is my first Green text, so any pointers are appreciated

Pic somewhat related
>>
>>18679842
Try using greentext next time. That's really the only pointer I have for you.
>faggot
>>
>Be me
>be around sophomore or junior in high school
>family has a decent parcel of forest land
>kind of a mix between rural and suburban
>Around spring time I decided to take a walk around the property
>grab a camp knife and an air rifle for protection, plinking cans and other general fuckery
>walked down by the creek, it can get flooded from storms and whatnot, but was fine then.
>Walking around seeing what I could see
>Find some fabric coming out from the ground
>Not too unusual, like I said, the area could get flooded and all sorts of debris and other stuff could get washed around.
>Decide to pull it out and see what it was
>it's fucking coat...
>look around and see an area that has some twine and and blue tarp coming out of ground
>follow twine to source area
>see a not very rusty spade head and hoe head with the shafts gone nearby, almost like someone took broke it off to take with them
>dig in the area the twine and tarp was
>find layers of tarp wrapped with twine
>layer after layer, tarp diet tarp dirt
>it's a flood area, but that shit doesn't happen on its own
>call family on cell and let them know and then book it back to house
>later family goes and checks it out with me
>dig a bit more, think it's pretty sketchy
>call cops, they investigate, but say they don't think there's anything there
>told us to let them know if we find anything
>I'm pretty sure there's something there guys, especially since I live by Chicago.
>wooded area in a flood plain, you'd only find it by chance or if you knew exactly what you were looking for
>plan to find out what's down there someday
>>
>>18679857
Thank you for your kind wisdom learned teacher. Wait that doesn't seem quite honorific enough. I can only assume that faggot is some term of endearment and respect. Therefore, thank you for your wisdom uberfaggot
>>
Bro you need to check that out and post results ASAP
>>
>>18679900
>▶
I plan to, but right now I'm in the school year and I go to college in Colorado, so I can't at the moment. Plus the ground is probably. to frozen right now.
>>
Check it out and report back.
>>
So even if it were a body dump.

So what?
>>
>>18680071
>So even if it were a body dump.
>So what?
Op (on mobile now)
If there was someone burried there, I would I would want to find their next of kin and let them know. Also, forgot to mention, our property border a k-8 (I think) school and kids will sometimes go through as a short cut. The jacket looked like a grown woman's, but you never know.
>>
>>18679886
Congratulations! You found the unlucky victim of a hit or a serial killer.

Don't go digging it up alone. Don't do it without at least two other people there, and guns.
>>
>>18680769
I appreciate the concern and advice friend!
>>
>>18680820
No, seriously. Don't. Or you might end up sharing a tarp for two.
>>
>>18680835
I wasn't being sarcastic, I really do appreciate the advice and will gladly follow it
>>
>>18679842
First time I ever posted on 4chan I spent quite a while beforehand trying to figure out how to make the text green because I didn't want to seem foolish by having a line beginning with a meme arrow that wasn't green.
>>
>>18680871
Good deal. Take care, anon. Have a good weekend.
>>
>>18680151
Police. Notify the police.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.