[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meditation/Qi/Chi general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault (1).jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
17KB, 480x360px
What's your opinion on Chi spheres and how do you use them?

I don't really have a purpose but to calm myself down. I've heard of influencing emotions and such but never really got /that/ into it.
>>
>>18678265
Try attaching them to a stick for better reach
>>
>>18678265
I think I can do the Kamehameha.
I really concentrated hard. I watched Dragon Ball regularly and Muten Roshi
is my inspiration.
>>
>>18678265
Lol at the screenshot of Wan.
>>
I practice internal alchemy. I train under the longmen (dragon gate) lineage. I've trained with the same grandmaster that teaches the guy in the screenshot. That's a Korean lineage called donghan. If you're involved on daoist forums you could probably call me out from that info.

Yea, it's real. I'm working to get to a level where I can prove it. I've heard enough first hand accounts to be convinced. I've experienced enough stuff to be convinced. I recently spoke to a former western student of this guy (not Jim McMillan, he dead) https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Aos0hnwiHt8 who told some cool stories.

The idea is that there are three energy centers in the body (there are more but those are what we use). Lower dan tian, middle dan tian, upper dan tian. Located in the lower abdomen, chest, and forehead respectively. You first build up energy in the lower dan tian (jing chi), this energy makes you healthy, provides longevity. The middle dan tien is reincarnation energy, has to do with karma and past lives. Upper is the third eye, universal energy or shen. It's for the psychic shit. So many traditions talk about this stuff but daoism gives a system to train and strengthen it. Most of the training is specific breath control techniques and circulating energy through the body in specific ways.

Currently I'm working on the lower dan tian. Process called refining the golden pill. I have learned the whole process which is pretty exciting as I haven't seen a comprehensive program published anywhere. Only the foundation stuff. Check out the book Opening the Dragon Gate.
>>
The goal is to make a spirit that can project outside of the body. This is different from astral projection and remote viewing. That is trained in the system too, but you cannot affect the environment with those. If you create the immortal spirit you can stay conscious after death, breaking the cycle of reincarnation. You don't need the body anymore.
>>
>>18678765

But then you're an amorphous energy body floating around without ever getting laid
>>
>>18678739
How does Man become Mountain, and One?
And how does the Mountain reach the Essence of Heaven&Earth?
>>
>>18679136
That's my biggest complaint about daoism, there are a bunch of philosophy riddle faggots who jerk themselves off over the big lebowski. Concrete methods or you're wasting your breath.
>>
>>18679148
You clearly have no idea what it is about.
The sole main goal of Ancient Martial Arts/Alchemy is, to be turn 'Man' into 'Mountain' and 'One'.
One Man, and One Mountain, between Heaven&Earth.

If you cannot understand that principle then you have no idea how Qi works.
>>
>>18679167
That's the gayest shit I've ever heard.
>>
>>18682297
lets all point at the normie and laugh.
>>
File: YouHavNoPowerHere.jpg (42KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
YouHavNoPowerHere.jpg
42KB, 400x400px
>>18682297

Materialist fag. Where the fuck are you?
>>
>>18678739
>Opening the Dragon Gate.
cant find this pdf
>>
>>18678265
Okay... been studying martial arts for a LONG time, and here is the truth.

Chi does not exist. The Chinese did not dissect bodies to understand how they worked. So they had to observe phenomenon and come up with ideas to explain them. The idea of Chi came from the sensory experience of deep meditation and exercise. As your consciousness becomes more internally directed and less distracted by external stimuli, you become aware of the subtle changes in blood pressure and galvanic skin response. These feelings were explained as Chi.

Nothing more, nothing less. Sorry to burst your bubble.
>>
>>18685266
Epub or mobi?
http://gen.lib.rus.ec/search.php?req=Opening+dragon+gate+&lg_topic=libgen&open=0&view=simple&res=25&phrase=1&column=def
>>
>>18685404

You have no idea what Qi is about.
Qi translates as Breath, Air, Life Energy.
Qi is the energy your body refines out of Oxygen.
Blood carries Oxygen along with that refined Energy, to be refined through your whole body.

Ancient Martial Arts were made to teach/gain more control over that refining process and to increase the speed, amount, purity and efficiency of the refinement, as well learn control over the movement and concentration of that energy within your body and its application outside the body.

So clearly, you havent "been studying martial arts for a LONG time" properly.
>>
>>18686324
awesome thanks anonabro
>>
>>18685404
Know how I know your wrong?

Ive personally met a Judo Master who was able to read my mind, and he did it in passing conversation. He then told me I should have my mind so open as it was dangerous.

He also spoke to me about how in some martial arts people will actually welcome Djinn into their bodys to augment their power, but that of course is was just evil spirits and it was fuckign stupid to do so.

This man literally wen trhough my brain like a rolodex, thats how it felt while he did it. When he was done he was 100% told me the thoughts I had.

Shit is real dawg.
>>
>>18678739
Where and How can I beginning training in this. Could I have an email.
>>
Seeing a Shaolin Monk in person, smashing a solid brick across his forehead, made me a believer of it. I haven't been too involved lately, but what I used to do was meditate with palms up and fingers straight, trying to equally separate my yin and yang into independent swirling balls.
>>
>>18688596
Check out the book linked. Read up on dan tian breathing. Start meditating,. Learn to sit for 1h normal cross legged. Start stretching for full lotus (not required but helpful). Make money cause it's expensive to fly around and learn from good teachers.

The teacher I believe is legit is the guy from that book. Wang Liping. There are seminars available if you Google, but expect to sit for 2h+ some sessions during them. Hopefully I'll be teaching it in 5-10 years for cheaper than what they go for now.

I'm trying to make enough money to retire in my normal line of work, if I can sustain off investments my plan is to study this stuff (prove it in a lab setting) and teach.
>>
>>18688498
Have you ever seen the videos of so-called Qi masters going up against a jiu jitsu guy or a boxer?
>>
>>18685404
>retard alert, retard alert!
>>
>>18688571
protip: he was hosting a djinn

humans cannot do that shit
>>
>>18689495
Yea, that jap kiai master. I've yet to be impressed by a kiai demo. It's like wading through a sea of shit to find anything that might be legit. There's a few though.
>>
>>18689495

>18688498 here

Those are not Qi masters.
The real Qi knowledge was probably lost in the past 3000 or so years, and mostly kept secret in the past 5000 years by those who understood it. The real shaolin and other ancient schools have only tiny fragments of the actual techniques.

I happened to come across one of those fragments and was able to restore some of the knowledge behind it, its very hard to do, you need to understand an ancient alchemy system and then move the energy refined from the oxygen according to it by using angles(/degrees of angles) in your mind in sync with controlling your own blood flow in your body, it activates that energy on a higher level than what the body can do naturally without it.

They also put huge importance on the refinement of the "intent", which allows you to do that.

Qi can be used for many things externally, such as harming or healing someone, but its mainly used to cultivate your own body.

Cultivating your body(blood and bone marrow) and 'intent' by using those techniques, prolongs your life, the records say the higher the purity of the innate Qi in the body, the longer that body lives and stays young, first complete cycle of purification takes about 250years apparently, after that I dont know as the fragment I came across was very small.

So if there are still some qi masters out there, they will most likely keep themselves secret and never appear in public with it.
>>
>>18678739
Curious. I used to do intense kundalini meditation. Something fucked up early on, and now under certain circumstances i make people nauseous when I touch them.

I have to be in meditative state and as far as i can put into mental scaffolding it automatically connects from root chakra outwards to my limbs. If someone touches me in meditative state of mind they are influenced.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.