[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Time Magic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: generic clock picture.jpg (191KB, 1032x774px) Image search: [Google]
generic clock picture.jpg
191KB, 1032x774px
Hi, i have a simple question:
Does anyone felt something weird related to time today?..
Like, going an hour late somewhere, thinking you are on time?

Or, like if time changed in an specific momment of the day?...

This happened to me and 2 other guys from work today, different stories, but about the same shit.
>>
I Wait for my dad to come home at 2:30 for break from work, i run around the house cleaning real quick sit down and check time it's 3:30.

Fuvkin crazy that this thread is going when I noticed that today
>>
Same. I watch time realy closely and check every 5-10 minutes mostly. Was talking with the wife, checked my watch. Took a really fast poop and suddenly it's an hour later. I miss at least 40 minutes
>>
are you from europe?
in germany I lost about 1 hour too
>>
Mine isn't that good but I napped at noon during meditating and I woke up at 4. No way I slept that long I never do
>>
yeah Netherlands
>>
OP here, i´m from Mexico. Just noticed that detail with time...
i got one hour early to work because of that...
>>
>>18678125
Yes I woke up and about a half an hour later (about 2hrs ago, at midday) I checked the time and it didn't seem right and I immediately thought daylight savings must have ended.
>>
That's because daylight savings ended yesterday. Except all you poor idiots have no social lives or jobs so you had no need to notice while the rest of the world did. There's nothing paranormal. You fools just have no life
>>
nope, normal day
>>
>>18678596
For a large ammount of people that's not until next month.
poor idiot
>>
>>18678125
Holy shit, I thought I was an hour late to work today. US here.
>>
I have been really busy today and didn't notice anything, but if anything happened I have no idea. I am also sick so that can give some conclusion.
>>
>>18678554
That was my same thought! i was really confused when i saw the time...
i got 1 hour earlier to my work.
i was supposed to enter at 6am,
i was there at 5...
>>
>>18678596
That's 5 weeks away
>>
http://in5d.com/schumann-resonance-and-the-time-speeding-up-phenomenon/
>>
>>18678644
What if instead of losing an hour we lost a month?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.