[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 375
Thread images: 48

File: rooflepastalmao.png (97KB, 1176x625px) Image search: [Google]
rooflepastalmao.png
97KB, 1176x625px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting. Let's help each other to improve.

Let's respect each other and keep things decent here. May the good fortune be by your side.

>IRC channel:

>Discord Servers:
/Div/cord:https://discord.gg/fTpDqW9
Suit of Wands: https://discord.gg/CKGqezW
>>
>>18677203
Tarot. Wat do?
>>
File: Potato.png (35KB, 375x360px) Image search: [Google]
Potato.png
35KB, 375x360px
>>
>>18677203
Tarot
A love reading if possible im a rather upset with my situation dude
The second try!
>>
>>18677203
Tarot

Since I'm dating my exgirlfriend and she's giving me mixed signals, I want to know if we are to get back together or is already a lost battle
>>
>>18677203

Tarot

Love general for the first half of the year my man, i am single. Thanks
>>
>>18677203
Tarot
I want things to be serious, like having kids with her... How's that looking? I've also noticed someone else due to being in the same line of work and she's great but I don't know how things would go with her, see anything about her as well? Maybe it's a bit awkward since they know each other
>>
>>18677203
tarot
Why is she playing mind games with me while having a boyfriend?
>>
>>18677203

Why you wanna drama, llama?
>>
>>18677203
Bibliomancy

When will my wife die so I can get her insurance money?

I came here first about a year ago trying to find a spell that would kill her. In fact since I tried my spell old bitch has gotten stronger. I just want to be free of this ol ball and chain
>>
>>18677203
Tarot
What can I expect from her next week?
>>
>>18677203
Bibliomancy
Will I ever marry?
>>
>>18677203
Tarot. General Reading?

Side question: When is the next Pirates of the Carribean coming out i love me some skellington pirates m80
>>
>>18677242
Thank you captain! reallly good reading
>>
>>18677284
How does he feel about me, Captain?
Tarot
Thanks
>>
I just need a general reading please.
Male/22/leo
If you need anything else just ask.
>>
>>18677260
No, your on /X/ I don't even need deviniation for that
>>
Trading.

Will J and I stay together, and if so, how long?
>>
>>18677293
Tarot reading got
The fool
The chariot
Ace of swords

I think that you might be a bit odd, but you either have or will have a major triumph come up from acting odd or strange. Maybe a girl or something. But what is really throwing me off is the ace of swords cause that can mean a break up or a divorce. Did you break up with a girl recently or are you unhappy in a relationship?
>>
>IRC channel:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination
>>
>>18677324
Tarot is okay?
>>
>>18677330
>>18677200
>>
>>18677331

Yep
>>
>>18677324
Also, what are you trading? Scry, bibliomancy, etc.
>>
Trading--what is my significance in his life?
>>
>>18677200
I'll be doing a few scries.
>>
>>18677343

Tarot.
>>
>>18677355
ok.

did rs tell ar about me? what?

i'll start.
>>
>>18677324
No, and if you do in wont be for like long because you keep nagging people to answer you. I don't need deviniation to tell you that you need to work on patience. Hell if I was this J I wouldn't put up with you cause your already annoying the piss out of me. So go on and call me stupid and that I don't know the future but I say that J is miserable being with a person like you.
>>
>>18677362
Ok I'll start
>>
>>18677359
what do you need?
>>
>>18677359
How does it go tonight with mu crush and I?
>>
>>18677359
Will he fall in love with me if he isn't already?
>>
>>18677359
can you scry my next bf please?
>>
File: 84698654.gif (2MB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
84698654.gif
2MB, 350x350px
>>18677366
>>
>>18677359
What will happen when I talk to her next week?
I'm not sure if you're trading, if you are, feel free to skip me
>>
>>18677359
why people hate me?
>>
>>18677355
>>18677362
i get a lot of reversed swords cards. a lot of cards indicating confusion, and no way to find a solution to it, as with chariot rx. his thoughts are something he keeps to himself and won't share. something he feels strongly about, inaction but wanting action, that condition makes him angsty as hell. you imbalance him. i do get the lovers, ace of wands, and king of wands, telling me there is a strong, sexual passion though. certainly the full romance implications.
>>
>>18677359
Male
Gemini
How will I meet this person? Call they E
>>
File: IMG_2550.jpg (196KB, 1280x854px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2550.jpg
196KB, 1280x854px
I'll be around to chat divination methods and theory to anyone interested. Stick around, chat a while, we have all the posts in the world. Newbies, don't be afraid to ask and best wishes.
>>
>>18677359

What should I do with my life?
>>
>>18677362
>queen of wands, king of wands, ace of wands, Chariot
Really interesting cards. Yes, they told AR about you, but they weren't comfortable totally with it. The feeling I got was that they simply spurt it out in a moment of bravery, as they felt maybe it was the right thing to do. They made it clear that you two have a specific connection, but left enough cushion to leave some sort of reasonable doubt with AR if things start heading a different direction. The haven't shared everything, but just enough
>>
>>18677401
lol that's funny. thanks.
>>
>>18677388
Jeez. Sounds like him. Thank you.
>>
>>18677393

You know, practice has made me much, much better with both scrying and tarot, and I've always been able to do palmistry, but I wonder about things like necromancy. People keep saying that the dead are insufferable.
>>
>>18677408
What do you need, bb? Can I have a love general for next month?
>>
>>18677360
>>18677324
Your feelings for J: 3 of Wands
You feel like you've completed something, and you feel accomplished with yourself, however, you're waiting for them to make the next move/ move things along. You may feel a bit unsatisifed with them right now but you are still full of passion and fulfillment. You are very hopeful and anxious for what will happen next.

J's feelings for you: Queen of Swords with a supporting card of 2 of Swords (Reversed)

J might be making/ looking for a solution right now or trying to open up their hearts more towards you. With the Queen of Swords in place, J might feel vulnerable with sharing feelings and really opening up. However, with 2 of Swords (Reversed), J may be putting down their swords and looking for a solution/ opening up. They feel like there is good communication, so they want to open up emotionally.

Outcome: 6 of Swords (Reversed) with a supporting card of Ace of Pentacles (Reversed)

When both of you are ready, you will both be emotionally content and balanced, ready to create something new. Just make sure you have enough ground and be realistic about things. I feel like both of you are trying really hard and putting in a lot of effort. Keep it going and stay grounded.

How long: The Star

With lots of hope within you, you can create something amazing. I think that with good ground and hope, you two can create a really long lasting and beautiful thing. This card doesn't tell exactly how long, but I think pretty committed.

Wish you the best and good luck.
For my question, his feelings for me and will our future.
>>
>>18677417
cheswick do readings
>>
>>18677359
Marriage & family in my future? Also, star sign of my future husband (if I have one desu) and what he'll look like.
Thanks
>>
>>18677415
>palmistry
A fun method.

>necromancy
Divianation via the dead doesn't necessarily mean you have to deal directly with their spirits. You can deal directly with just the bodies.
>>
>>18677449
what's the hardest thing to divinate?
>>
>>18677474
As in, what's the most difficult subject to divine for someone else? Or what's the most difficult method to divine with?
>>
>>18677481
most difficult subject and why
>>
Thinking of setting up shop online and doing cartomancy (with playing cards) and bibliomancy for a small fee as a part-time side job thing.

What's a fair amount to charge?

Any recommendations about what sites to use? Fiverr and Etsy both have people doing it already and I'm not opposed to using those, but if there's somewhere better I'd love to know.

I don't intend to advertise in these threads or anything scummy like that, of course.
>>
>>18677494

Maybe if you weren't trying to cause drama all the time you wouldn't keep getting banned from places.
>>
File: 1480409368870.jpg (247KB, 2048x973px) Image search: [Google]
1480409368870.jpg
247KB, 2048x973px
I'll be performing up to three tarot readings within the next three hour span after this post.

>Notes: Cramming in a bunch of empty words is not what I mean by detail; Explaining the query clearly by providing any relevant information and descriptors is what I mean by detail (exempli gratia, professional project, financial situation). I am slow, and will refuse to read for you if you fail to meet *ALL* the guidelines and requisites in one post. Any unacceptable requests will be skipped and ignored.

Guidelines:

>1: No death queries
>2: No binary queries (Queries that have yes or no answers)
>3: No love/romance related queries
>4: No vague/unclear/badly written/unintelligible queries
>5: No generic/general queries, specific questions *only*
>6: One question/thing to be read for per query (Asking for more than one thing to be read even if it is similar/related/rephrased in the query results in automatic disqualification)
>7: No queries over 140 characters long. (Gender/Favorite Thing/Shape & Color text *do not* count towards 140 character limit, everything else *does*)
>8: Be detailed, but concise (See Good Query examples for an idea of what that means)
>9: Use proper punctuation and sentence structure. There's a difference in meaning between "Helping Jack off a horse" and "Helping Jack, off a horse"

Bad Query: "What should I focus on in my academics/career?"

Good Query: "What aspect of my career should I focus on?"

Bad Query "What are results of project?"

Good Query: "What will be the final result of the personal project I'm currently focused on?"

Bad Query: "I just moved in to a new city, have a new job, and quit smoking crack. Will I be happy?"

Good Query: "Will I be happy with the results of the lifestyle changes I've made?"

____

Requisites:

>Gender:

>Shape & Color:

>Favorite Thing: (exempli gratia, the smell of cooking bacon, soaking my feet in a stream, the cool side of a pillow)

>Query:
>>
Any tarot reader here? I want to ask something. Sadly I have nothing to trade, I'm not a reader.
>>
>>18677500
Female
Purple
Square
Walking on the beach
Will I be happy with the final result and outcome of this film project?
>>
>>18677507
Sure! What's up?
>>
>>18677517
Love general for march? I'm female and I have an interest
>>
>>18677249
>>18677517
Can I get a reading? this one please
>>
>>18677517
Tarot
Near future love
>>
>>18677499
>someone is trying to cause drama
How fucking new are you? Drama is everywhere regardless of any actors in the damn communities connected to this shit.
>>
>>18677517
bibliomancy
Near future love reading for my crush and me
>>
>>18677486
Hard to say. Querents can talk to you about some very personal, pretty sensitive subject matter.

As a reader, I have to be able to be warm, personable, and trustworthy.

Querents want to know about: love - deep, intense feelings. They want to know about who cares for them, who thinks about them, who needs them, etc.

They want to know about money/job/finances - they want to know that they'll be safe and be able to live within their means. They seek material comfort.

Querents want to know about death - what will happen to them, what happens afterwards, will they die with grace or in peace.

Whatever the subject may be, the important thing to remember is: it's important to the querent, so treat them and the subject with some respect.
>>
>>18677522
Hi, thank you. It's relationship related.

Since I'm dating my exgirlfriend and she's giving me mixed signals, I want to know if we are going to get back together or is already a lost battle
>>
File: k868678.jpg (10KB, 236x232px) Image search: [Google]
k868678.jpg
10KB, 236x232px
>>18677526
>>
>>18677500

Male
Red Orb
The soft wind blowing, maybe even with rain or the smell of spring

I am at the point where I have to decide between being nobody and being somebody. I have decided to be somebody, and I would like to know what parts of that I might like and what parts of that I might not like so much.

Thank you.
>>
File: adamsandlerlook.jpg (13KB, 252x343px) Image search: [Google]
adamsandlerlook.jpg
13KB, 252x343px
>>18677528

Yeah, drama exists...

But, don't be surprised if it gets you ostracized.
>>
>>18677535
Please elaborate anon
>>
>>18677524
Tarot please
>>
>>18677531
I understand. for example the love subject isn't the hardest? because involves more than one person?
>>
>>18677532
Overall vibe: The Chariot (Reversed)
You might've jumped too quickly into this again or may be pressuring her some how.

How she feels: The Tower (Reversed)
She feels somewhat unbalanced and ungrounded. Things seem bad and she may feel the need to either completely start over or end this with more closure?

Outcome: 4 of Cups (Reversed)

I think you'll start to notice what's been going on which could fix things/ produce a better outcome.

Tarot isn't always 100% accurate. Wish you the best. Good luck, anon.
>>
>>18677547
Im not a reader,just a curious
>>
>>18677551

Did I rustle your jimmies anon?

Put down the pitchfork, you're gonna hurt yourself.
>>
>>18677548
Thank you. Good luck too.
>>
>>18677554
Thank you, you crazy pirate fuck. <3
>>
File: 1487886017049 (1).jpg (46KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1487886017049 (1).jpg
46KB, 500x375px
>>18677556
No one is mad I'm just pointing out that you are literally just pulling shit out of your ass. I guess that makes you mad for trying to say someone was trying to cause drama.
>>
>>18677513

About Query: Power - 4 of Disks
External Influences: The Star
Personal Influences: Prince of Cups
Hidden External Influences: Prince of Swords
Hidden Personal Influences: Valour - 7 of Wands
Don't Do: Luxury - 4 of Cups
Do: The Empress
Likely Outcome: Happiness - 9 of Cups
Clarification: Defeat - 5 of Swords

You're going to have mixed feelings about the results. As it stands, you're deluding yourself about its quality, and it's making those around you wish you'd pull your head out of your ass. You need outside opinions on this to polish it up, you can't just be content to do what you want to do. A balance between pride and prudence is necessary for success. If you follow my advice you'll be happy with the results, but your ego is going to take a hefty hit because what you wanted to do didn't cut the mustard.
>>
File: bF6Cp.jpg (30KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
bF6Cp.jpg
30KB, 500x375px
>>18677565
>>
File: 1487691570397.jpg (107KB, 1200x818px) Image search: [Google]
1487691570397.jpg
107KB, 1200x818px
>>18677581
>i don't have an argument so I'm just going to imply that they're somehow in the wrong
Good to know that's the level you exist on.
>>
Man what the fuck drama going on again FUCKING ENOUGH

Jesus christ
>>
>>18677517
Tarot please. What's my next relationship looking like?
>>
>>18677547
>>18677553
Love readings can be complicated, yeah. Unless I receive a sign that is as clear as day.

But, yes, they do involve multiple individuals - with their own thoughts and feelings. There are a multitude of other, outside factors to consider as well.

Regardless of the query, I tell my querents all that was shown to me; and offer my interpretations. I always try to be unbiased and un-judgmental.
>>
>>18677500
Female
Brown Crescent
Hot showers

What should be done to start building a healthy mindset?
>>
File: 1487958028708.jpg (64KB, 694x414px) Image search: [Google]
1487958028708.jpg
64KB, 694x414px
Hey there kind anons.

M/22/Taurus

Could I please get a general reading, or into the significance of this dream?

>It's be going through an average day but I'm feeling this sick anger/frustration and I keep smashing/hurling at the wall objects that happen to be within reach, friends and family ask me to stop, but I don't, I just simply don't care about anything anymore, so I keep on breaking glass

Will trade a reading if I must, but kind of have a weird method.
>>
>>18677624
You are feeling repressed and that your friends and family control too much of your life. You wish to have more say in what you do since you have a hard time saying no. You desire more control of your life and want to let loose in something you actually want to do.

Love reading for me and a guy.
>>
>>18677602
I've done dozens of love queries and always tarot brings the worse of the readings, for me scrying is the better for that subject,at least more "happy"
>>
>>18677326
Holy shit im unhappy in a relationship. Damn you are legit.
>>
>>18677436

Thank you.

For you I get

The Star, 3 of wands and 7 of cups

I'm an amateur reader so I may be off but it seems you guys wish for something new and good, and right now you both are making choices that will lead you to each other and i feel he sees you as a good person but may be a bit confused as to his purpose. Outcome is the 4 of wands which shows me a lot of happiness can come from this provided you both put in the work.
>>
trading, prefer a scryer
>>
Trading
>>
>>18677604

About Query: Strength - 9 of Wands
Unconscious Driving Force: Ace of Swords
Clarification: Dominion - 2 of Wands
External Factors: Prince of Swords
Clarification: Gain - 9 of Disks
What Hinders: The Emperor
Clarification: Prudence - 8 of Disks
What Helps: Fortune
Clarification: Death
Expansion: The Tower
Expanded Expansion: The Magus

That's a new one by me, deck's practically yelling what you need to do. You've found new resolve to better yourself, and that's the most important step. You need to throw your old rulebook out the window and start being real with yourself about what hurts/helps you. *Completely* tear down all your preconceived notions of what's right and wrong-- If you want your heart to soar you're gonna have to get ruthless. You can still do nice things for others, but stop doing them at your own expense. Being a martyr is for people who don't know when to tell their ego to fuck off. The only thing limiting you, is you; Start tearing down the walls you've built around yourself and take flight.
>>
>>18677710
wat u need
>>
>>18677711
Thank you. Implementing new ideals may be difficult, but I'll get it done.
>>
if anyone could read for me, I'd be grateful. M/25/Aries, how will my next year look for me?
>>
>>18677793
Wheel of Fortune:
Things willl get kind of bumpy along the way and you will be faced with many challenged but luck is on your side.

My vibes are telling me that something really big will happen. Maybe a new job, etc. I'm sensing something new and an overall exciting vibe.
>>
>>18677818
Tell me about my future love please
Im a male
>>
>>18677492 here.
Anybody?
>>
>>18677863
Time: 7 of Swords
Tarot isn't always great at telling when things will happen. However, 7 of Swords depicts 7 weeks. (Not 100% accurate however.) This will likely happen in Aquarius season or just out of the blue and really unlikely.

Their personality: The Fool
They will be very intelligent and quirky. A very fun loving individual who is very optimistic. Sometimes too optimistic where challenges aren't seen.

Outcome: The Sun
This will be a very passionate, fresh, and new experience! Very strong love and connection is displayed here.

Vibes: Make sure to stay grounded/ keep them grounded if you want anything serious. Get a good emotional connection. I saw a pearl necklace for a second. This love will be new but make sure not to rush things. If you were ever in past relationships that didn't work out, use what you learned to better yourself. (Example, being too jealous, etc. Make sure not to be jealous this time)

Wish you the best! Good luck. Destinys can always change. :D
>>
>>18677924
was clearly meant for
>>18677902
cause the song has no lyrics
>>
File: IMG_0334.jpg (105KB, 750x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0334.jpg
105KB, 750x700px
Want a tarot and vibe reading?
Give me your:
•Star sign
•Favorite color
•Problem/ Question
I'm not a professional and tarot isn't always 100% accurate.
Ask away!
>>
>>18677931
There's vodacoding on that album that sounds like that.
>>
>>18677924
>>18677931
>>18677942
Oh, he meant album, not song.
>>
>>18677941

Leo
Purple
I want to know if the Marines are right for me to unlock my potential or if I'm just deluding myself.
>>
>>18677941
Let's give a try
Virgo
blue
Is there a something I can do to find love? Is there someone for me right now or should I wait a long time for it?
>>
>>18677941
Sagittarius, red. I want to know how things are going with this girl, thanks
>>
>>18677950
Your wishes: The Lovers with a supporting card of Temperance

I don't think you're deluding yourself and I think you've put a lot of grounded and practical thought into this. You seem balanced and are striving towards your goals.

Outcome: Queen of Wands

This card depicts traveling and tells of great efficiency and work ethic. You are full of passion and energy. With such great confidence, success is on the horizon. However, this card warns against cockiness and being unorganized.

Vibes: I think this is a big step for you and something very big. Is this your first time moving into this sort of field? I see well adjustments and success.

Not 100% accurate. Destinys can change. Good luck and I wish you the best.
>>
>>18677982

Thank you very much.

It is my first time moving into this sort of field. I was warned against the Marines multiple times by people in the military, but I wish to persist regardless.
>>
>>18677941
aries
red

why people hate me?
>>
>>18677957
Advice: The Magician
You have the tools and power to manifest your desires. You may not even realize your creative energy and passion. You can do anything.

Time: Nine of Cups
Timing isn't great with tarot but this can mean nine day, weeks, etc. This card depicts the month of March maybe not this year but maybe next.

Outcome: Eight of Swords

I would stress out over this. You may feel tied up or unbalanced. Maybe even blind and you don't know what to do or where to go. Just take a deep breath and give yourself freedom.

Yes/ No if anyone is into you right now:
Nine of Pentacles
I get more of a friendly vibe but it would still be a yes.

Vibes: This seems to stress you out or maybe make you feel anxious in some way. I would calm down and maybe try not to think about it so much.

Not 100% accurate. Wish you the best and I'm sure you'll find someone :) Good luck!
>>
>>18677941
Aries
Brown
General/near future reading

Thanks!
>>
>>18678012
Thank you
>>
Hi
Would appreciate any kind of readings.

Gender & age: Male 27
Color (or the absence of): Black
Shape: Triangle
Favourite Thing: could not think of anything specific here, except with "self realization and enlightenment"
Query: Am I treading the right path in my life?
>>
Holy shit /div/ calm down with this drama. Nobody needs it here.
>>
>>18677975
How you feel: Ace of Pentacles
You feel good energy and drive to start a new relationship. She seems very grounded and you feel like the two of you could create something beautiful and long lasting together.

How she feels: The Emperor
She feels in control and very grounded. Also, very logical has dreams and knows where she's going.

Outcome: 2 of Pentacles & Eight of Wands
In order to gain balance, make sure you both understand each other's needs. Also, remember to compromise whenever troubles arise. Take action and believe in yourself and go for it. Don't pressure her and make sure to keep balance.

Vibes: I'm getting a very nice feeling like you comfort her and make her feel happy and cheerful. She likes you a lot.

Not 100% accurate. Wish you good luck!
>>
>>18678044
This

Can't believe this bullshit is still ongoing
>>
File: more-popcorn.gif (625KB, 399x299px) Image search: [Google]
more-popcorn.gif
625KB, 399x299px
>this thread
>>
>>18677941
Leo
Lavender
I really like this person, they're the absolute best, but I feel like nothing would come out of it, even if they did like me too, due to circumstances. What do the cards say though? Will we be able to be together?
>>
>>18678044
>>18678053

Report and ignore it, they'll get bored and fuck back off to irc/livejournal to continue the circlejerk.
>>
>>18677941
Hello reader, if you still have the energy, I'd like a reading.

Sagittarius
Green
I'd like to know how to make the best of my chances with my crush.

Thanks!
>>
>>18677941
>•Star sign
Sun in Leo 12th house
>•Favorite color
Dark purple
>•Problem/ Question
General reading please

If specific then:

Is there anything exciting bound to happen in the coming months? Whether it's negative or positive idc
>>
>>18678045
Thank you, have a good one
>>
>>18678005
How you feel: The Tower
You feel like you've lost all control and off balance. You don't feel grounded and feel like everything you've hoped for is gone.

How others feel about you: 8 of Cups
They may feel like leaving you maybe because they are disappointed with you. Maybe you seem distant.

Advice: 3 of Wands
Examine all choices that surround you and the situation itself. Strategize what to do as you have been and try to stay calm.

Vibes: I feel like people want to give you a chance but you keep doing something wrong. I would recommend meditation.

Not 100% accurate. I wish you the best of luck and I'm sure no one hates you. :( Good luck, anon.
>>
>>18678060
Funny thing is i just got in here and see this drama bullshit that I thought finally died
>>
>>18678016
Three of Wands
The work/ intellectual challenge ahead or you will require a tough solution. Think outside of the box and strategize. Examine the situation from all sides.

Vibes: Things seem really calm. Take a nice breath and relax.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (7KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
7KB, 480x360px
Imagine being Arnold in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Jamie Curtis, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Arnold and not only sit in that chair while Jamie Lee Curtis flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JAMIE LEE CURTIS LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Arnold. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.
>>
>>18678079
OP here, don't wanna put oil on the fire but i dunno if i'm making this up but lately, in every /div/ threads dating back to probably the Chiro/Eli episode, there's always different bullshit in every threads

Yesterday was the take your meds fucktard just for a more recent example aside today's Chiro/Eli bullshit surfacing back up

Chiro was a pretty rad reader and I personally never really have seen Eli on here since i don't spend my days on here but why having to fuck a series of threads like /div/ with unnecessary and negative bullshit?
>>
>all of this drama still being a thing

why shit this place up when people just want to have their readings? you lot are just a bunch of attention whores, aren't you?
>>
File: IMG_0192.gif (763KB, 286x210px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0192.gif
763KB, 286x210px
>>18678096
didn't read
>>
>>18678056
How both of you feel about this: Knight of Wands
You both have a lot of hope and energy for this. You're both putting in the same amount of effort.

Outcome: Page of Wands
New beguinning are seen and expressed. Both have a lot of energy and time. However, with both cards so far, stay grounded and make sure you know what you want and don't rush into anything too fast.

Advice: The World
Don't worry so much about this situation and give things a try. Have confidence within yourself and love yourself first! :)

Vibes: I really think the feelings are mutual. Just really don't jump into anything too quickly.

Good luck! Not 100% accurate. Wish you the best.
>>
>>18678079
>>18678102
Yeah I know, no one gives a fuck about eli so to just have this shit come up again is pointless.
>>
>>18678096

the only good post in this thread
>>
>>18678074
thanks anon. maybe they don't really hate,just don't care for me.
>>
>>18678061
Thanks! How considerate. :) I think I have enough energy to do the rest of the readings.

Outcome: Ace of Cups!
Aces represents ideas and beguinnings. It represents an emotional connection starting to build and love. I would go for it and know what you want out of this.

Vibes: Spice things up a little bit with them and have fun! Maybe go to the beach together, sometime. :) You seem very grounded and patient. Willing to go the same pace as your partner.
Good luck! Wish you the best. Not always 100% accurate.
>>
>>18678118
nobody fucking gives a fuck about it just stop posting about this shit and sort it out like the two adults you are, and if you can't then just get over it

why in the fuck cry about it in /div/ threads when most of the posts just get reported and posters blocked?
>>
>>18678115
To be fair on the discord there has been a fair amount of people that have basically admitted to thinking he is in the right and trying to talk for him on the issue so to claim something like what you just did is quite out there.
>>
>>18678072
Vibes: I feel like some new love/ family issue may pop up. Things seem calm. I would stay patient for anything exciting and I don't know why but I keep on feeling like you may travel soon.
>>
>>18678025

Doing this one as a freebie for giggles, so it doesn't count towards my three reading limit.

About Query: Failure - 7 of Disks
Unconscious Driving Force: Success - 6 of Disks
Clarification: The Hermit
External Factors: Power - 4 of Disks
Clarification: Knight of Wands
What Hinders: The Star
Clarification: Completion - 4 of Wands
What Helps: The Empress
Clarification: Prince of Disks

You spend too much time thinking about what you'll do when you're on top of the world, knock it off. Just wishing and wanting ain't gonna put money in your pocket and whores on your cock. Get off your ass, stop being lazy, and start working relentlessly to get what you want in life. Half-assing things and saying "I'm trying" is bullshit and you know it. If you don't stop dreaming about being a bigshot and start doing things you're in for a sad life and alcoholism, friendo.
>>
>>18678072
Vibes: I feel like some new love/ family issue may pop up. Things seem calm. I would stay patient for anything exciting and I don't know why but I keep on feeling like you may travel soon.
Wish you the best! Good luck! Not always 100% accurate. I'm sorry I couldn't give a better readings I'm getting kind of sleepy.
>>
>>18678118

She simply didn't reply to his replies to her first message and he started up attacking her all over again.
>>
>>18677941
>•Star sign
Gemini
>•Favorite color
Purple
>•Problem/ Question
Will Justine come back into my life?

Thanks.
>>
>>18677941
Readings are closed! Goodnight/ Day everyone!
>>
File: 1487714233799.gif (3MB, 266x200px) Image search: [Google]
1487714233799.gif
3MB, 266x200px
>>18678142
Of course, I believe in a two state solution as well.
>>
>>18678120

>Ace of Cups!

Heh, I really like that card.

Thanks anon! Outcome seems positive, it gives me hope.

>You seem very grounded and patient. Willing to go the same pace as your partner.

Pretty spot-on with this, I must say.

Thanks again for your time. I'll take your advice.
>>
>>18678141
Yes/No tarot: Nine of Wands
Most likely no. He wants his distance and is healing.

Sorry I couldn't give a better reading I'm gonna sleep
>>
>>18677500
>Male
>Black Triangle
>Wearing hoodies, they are pretty "comfy".
>What do I need focus on and do to start my path of ascending spiritually?
>>
>>18678162
>>18678025
Not the same anon.
Just noticed we are pretty "similar".
>>
>>18678130
harsh reality check but guess I do need it
when it comes to my daily job, i've lost the faith on my immediate superiors and my motivation.
however I'm still motivated to develop and overcome any obstacles.
guess the real obstacle right now is myself
>>
>>18678135
>Vibes: I feel like some new love/ family issue may pop up.
Funny you mention this because family issues is the story of my life

I haven't talked to my family in 2 years and am not going to get in touch for an undefined amount of time cause they're the root reasons of all my life problems

I've been dealing with an unreal situation that is still following me that I won't go into details cause i'd literally write a book and it'd sound like a real Hollywood movie plot

About love relationships, i think it's highly unlikely because i've been over this bullshit for a long ass time, which kinda intertwines with problems i cited above but who knows...
>Things seem calm.
Spot on
>I would stay patient for anything exciting
I'm not actively hoping for it but just wanted to know if anything dramatic or weird could happen in the coming months
>and I don't know why but I keep on feeling like you may travel soon.
It's been on my mind and last year i had in mind to move abroad but came to the conclusions that i need to financially stabilize my life... but then again, all sorts of shit always out of the fucking blue so then again... who knows?

>Wish you the best! Good luck! Not always 100% accurate. I'm sorry I couldn't give a better readings I'm getting kind of sleepy.
Well honestly, thanks alot and you seem to be accurate taking in account I didn't gave much info away so thanks again and keep doing readings! You're really spot on imho

Peace!
>>
File: 0.jpg (13KB, 320x317px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
13KB, 320x317px
That story in the op pic though

>>18677200
>>
>>18678162

About Query: Art
Unconscious Driving Force: Prince of Disks
Clarification: Happiness - 9 of Cups
External Factors: Peace - 2 of Swords
Clarification: Ruin - 10 of Swords
What Hinders: Cruelty - 9 of Swords
Clarification: Swiftness - 8 of Wands
What Helps: The Magus
Clarification: Completion - 4 of Wands

Check yourself before you wreck yourself. Being a vindictive grudgey little fuck isn't doing you any favors, stop getting ultra salty and then trying to shit on everything around whatever happened to get your panties in a bunch all the time. You completely lack discipline, self-restraint, and humility. If you want spiritual growth, you're going to have to master your baser desires and instincts. As it stands right now, you're little more than an animal that looks like a person-- You run on impulse and habit. Stop and think through your actions; Ask yourself "Why am I doing the things I'm doing" "Why are they doing the things they're doing" "Would I honestly be okay with someone doing the things I do if I were in a different position?". I suggest reading The Fourth Way, Prometheus Rising, and The Middle Pillar as a starting point. Meditation and introspection will do you a world of good.
>>
>>18677922
Thank you
I'll keep these in mind good reader
>>
>>18678230
>stop getting ultra salty and then trying to shit on everything around whatever happened to get your panties in a bunch all the time
Yeah, I can get really salty at anything that does not goes my way, I should stop throwing "fits" already.
>You run on impulse and habit
Perfecly said. I lack the drive to do anything and I do almost the same everyday.
>Ask yourself "Why am I doing the things I'm doing" "Why are they doing the things they're doing" "Would I honestly be okay with someone doing the things I do if I were in a different position?".
Will definitely do so.
>I suggest reading The Fourth Way, Prometheus Rising, and The Middle Pillar as a starting point.
Will check them out.
>Meditation and introspection will do you a world of good.
I have known this for a long time but I find myself unable to meditate most of the time.
Thanks a lot for your reading.
>>
File: icecream.png (121KB, 241x234px) Image search: [Google]
icecream.png
121KB, 241x234px
>>18678202

it just won't die.
>>
male/taurus

general reading if anyone is doing them this evening, but in particular what can help ensure success with my practicing evocation
>>
>>18678310
hey can i have a tarot read?
>>
File: ukiddinme.png (63KB, 1500x1477px) Image search: [Google]
ukiddinme.png
63KB, 1500x1477px
>>18678319
>>
>>18678348

hey thoth how can I be as cool as you?
You're so edgy and cool. lol
>>
File: Anafranz.jpg (40KB, 274x540px) Image search: [Google]
Anafranz.jpg
40KB, 274x540px
>>18678353
You're right, its no time for a reading!
>>
What's going on?
I just wanted a lOvE reading--------
>>
>>18678319
9 of Cups

A touch over emotive but generally speaking it's a state of emotional fulfillment not overabundant or too reserved.

Without further information, I can only say that it's a good omen, either on present context, or your proposed course of action.
>>
>>18678363
Same here but nobody likes doing them
>>
>>18678368
rattle me bones did a bunch of them but apparently he kept getting blocked by the mod.
>>
>>18678363
Doing readings, I just need
Your name
eye color
sex
favorite media
favorite plant
favorite concept
>>
>>18678378
name jeffy
eye color blue
yes please
tumblr
marijuana
marxism

FINANCIAL GENERAL
>>
File: A0U.jpg (90KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
A0U.jpg
90KB, 600x800px
>>18678348

Picture related.

>>18678363
>>18678368

Nobody likes the inside of their brain smelling like tears and squid after reading the same cringe inducing bullshit all the time.
>>
>>18677941
Scorpio purple, does J love me & see me as a future partner
>>
>>18678378

fluxus
blue
man with man parts
plato
marijuana
just intonation

Am I a total dickwad? (For real tho, am i?)
>>
>>18678378
Sasha
Hazel
Female
YouTube
Rose
Love reading for my future with Kyle
>>
>>18678378
>Your name
Tyler
>eye color
Hazel
>sex
Male
>favorite media
Film (Specifically 'Apocalypse Now')
>favorite plant
Pine trees
>favorite concept
Patriotism

General romance reading, specifically what lies in the next few months.
>>
>>18678378
hi there
Valeria
Brown
Female
Movies
Syngonium
Abstract

im daiting someone and need to know what should i expect about our starting relationship?
thx a lot in advance
>>
>>18678378
Terry
Blue
Male
Film
Orchid
Stoicism
>>
>>18678378
Luke
Dark Brown
Male
not sure what you mean here... but I would go with anything music related
Rose
Individualism
>>
>>18678385
>marxism
>FINANCIAL GENERAL

the cards say you will have money but lose it instantly

>>18678403
>marijuana
>Am I a total dickwad? (For real tho, am i?)

the cards say yes
>>
>>18678417
>>18678419

NO ONE CARES.
>>
>>18678423
It is evident what you are saying is false tho.
>>
>>18678428
NO ONE CARES.
>>
>>18678378

clayton
brown
male
books
potatoes
the relation of pleasure and pain
>>
>>18678378
Em
Brown
Female
Music
Sunflower
Love
General reading?
Thanks
>>
>>18678378
Scott
Male
Brown
Video Games
Oak tree
Space

Will I ever be capable of a positive purpose in life?
>>
I wanna read with this thread now
>>>/wsg/1556893
>>
>>18678378
Lina
Dark brown
F
Anything with films and music and youtube, of course

I like pines for some reason and big trees

Being strong and independent and learn from others

Tell me something about love and partners
>>
>>18678378
>Your name
Chris
>eye color
Green
>sex
M
>favorite media
Music?
>favorite plant
Cannabis sativa
>favorite concept
I have too much to enumerate but it's all part of the occult

General reading please

Thanks
>>
>>18678546
>>18678565
I care. I think she's an unreasonable bitch.
>>
>>18678565

you spamming "NO ONE CARES" is as bad as all the other crap that's being posted
>>
boy, the things you see when you haven't got your gun
>>
we want some readings!!!
cut the bullshit pls
>>
What a place.
>>
>>18678641
It's pretty arrogant to demand readings. What have you done to deserve one? It's best for us querents to merely wait.
>>
>>18678661
This place has gone absolutely bonkers.

In keeping with the vein though, I will do a few readings. Tarot or Rune (or something special if the query catches me)
>>
>>18678678
What future implementations should I be making?

Runes
>>
>>18678678
Rune me with the query of what to expect with this side hobby video game project I'm working on.
>>
>>18678663
i was talking about those haters who where fighting and spaming shit.
readers are cool and i know they provide us a service without expecting no retribution and i thx for that. but got tired of updaiting just to read those morons
>>
>>18678695
Alright, my apologies. Have a good day.
>>
>>18678705
u too ;)
>>
>>18678678
runes please. what will happen to my relationship with my family
>>
>>18678686
>Rune Reading;Future General
Nauthizl; Necessity, needs, strength through trials, "That which is necessary often oppresses the heart"
Berkano; Feminine rune. Motherhood, domesticity, new beginnings, rejuvenation, new growth.

Looks like you should focusing less on "what I want" and more "what I need." Most likely been going a little hedonistic, giving in to temptation and wanton desire. Stop, reassess and plant new growths. You've gorged on your harvest, now it's time to settle in to new works and prepare for the next. Yes, it's hard work, but the planting and tilling is the hardest part; be diligent with your efforts now, and find rewards flow to you later with less effort. Also got some very strong womanly vibes in the form of mother or motherly figure; this person will help keep you on track during this "necessity" period
>>
>>18678678
In what respects am I a pushover?

Tarot or runes
>>
>>18678678
Can i get a general reading please?
>>
>>18678754
Thank you. I've been extremely lazy lately so this comes at no surprise. Not sure who the woman could be. I have my doubts that it'll be my mother, there's still a chance that it very well could be her.
>>
>>18678678
several years ago I had a long distance relationship, but after 2 years was too hard to say good bye all the time. so we remain as friends since then. the thing is that he is moving to my city the next month si we started daiting again. is this relationship a good thing for us?
>>
>>18678678
Runes
I'm going to find a way out of this fog of doubt in my mind?
>>
>>18678678
How can I increase my "mental" abilities and also get better at my studies?
>>
>>18678688
>Rune reading;future specific
Raido; Wheel, Transportation, riding, achieving goals, journey. "Choose your roads wisely and follow them to your rewards"
Uruz; Wild beast, Wisdom, male potency, Sudden (good) change, uncontrollable power "Wild beasts are unpredictable, caution advised"
Perthro; Mystery, secrets, gambling, wins and losses, birth and death.
Perthro(m); Addiction, Stagnation, overestimation of ability, life takes a darker hue, "Hedge your bets, there are forces in play you are unaware of"

I included both Perthros as it's neither merkstave nor upright, and in fact pointing upwards instead (pic related). Firstly, the Raido is pointing towards Uruz and in fact you can see a lot of good things come from this hobby. You have the potential (doubly so if you're male, male potency), you have the drive and you have the means. However, be aware of Uruz's more unpredictable and uncontrollable side. You may rush (stampeding bull) or over focus (bull and red flag) on particular issues more than you need to; be aware of your time and use it wisely. Perthro in the bottom of this and is open to the other two runes (which apart from the obvious male potency ontop of a receptive female rune aka vagina) means it's being directly influenced by these two. Be aware of that problems will arise and sometimes it is better to kill an entire problem and rebirth something new in its place. Don't be afraid to evolve and grow this project when barriers are met. I believe perthro was also hinting with its half merkstave that don't over-invest into this; after all it's a hobby, don't let it become work.
>>
File: 26759c5be1[1].png (5KB, 416x430px) Image search: [Google]
26759c5be1[1].png
5KB, 416x430px
>>18678858
Forgot pic
>>
>>18678678
Rune
I want to win. To be worth something; live a good life. Will I be capable of finding inner strength?
>>
>>18678853
Rune
>>
>>18678678
Query: are my thoughts on that we are all living in a dream accurate? Or maybe this, how come I get super psychic when I'm high and can telepathically talk to the cat?

Hoping for the something special, if not tarot
>>
>>18678771
>Tarot Reading;Personal Specific
The World(r)
The Sun(r)
Ruled over by 9 of Cups(r)

Jesus....Well, goddamn. The World, The Sun and 9 of Cups all talks about joy, accomplishment, satisfaction, love...I'd dare say you are lacking or at least perceive a lack of these. Firstly I'd say you're confidence is either nonexistent or it's seen as a false security blanket by others. The 9 of cups shows a man with man cups; he's worked hard to have these and will enjoy them and share them as he pleases with his loved ones. However, it could also be seen as compensating, lots of flashy gold to hide a fragile confidence. The Sun and The World give the impression you're out of touch with yourself and your surroundings, giving you more worries and making you seem less assured of yourself to others.

To fix, begin small. Little subgoals and minor achievements. Build confidence through your abilities and potential, develop a hobby that give practical benefits to your life. Something you can be proud of your growth in, and show off to others. Not just to show off, but being able to gives your a good boost in confidence in your ability to impress if called to action
>>
>>18678836
>>18678795
Method?
>>
>>18678678
what to expect from my studies in a few years?

runes
>>
>>18678907
whichever u feel more comfortable with.
u know wich one may bring more light. i trust u.
>>
>>18678907
I'm
>>18678795
Tarot please
>>
File: 241b4bb364[1].png (3KB, 387x323px) Image search: [Google]
241b4bb364[1].png
3KB, 387x323px
>>18678843
>Rune Reading;Personal Specific
Kenaz; Torch, light, illumination, clarity, passing of knowledge, understanding
Sowilo; The Sun, brightness, life force, see things clearly in the daylight, Sun illuminates all, time of power and positive change.

Interestingly neither was upright nor merkstave, yet both runes talk of shedding light and illumination. I believe you have the ability to overcome this "fog of doubt" but you're not letting yourself. A torch is useless if not lit, the sun does nothing if you sit in a cave. There's effort here on your shoulders that needs to be enacted. Knowledge is your greatest ally, especially knowledge from those before you. Seek out mentorship from an older figure in your life, one who has seen many suns rise and who'll be willing to pass the torch onto you. It's this knowledge that will help clear away this fog and let you see clearly.
>>
>>18678858
Wow that's one of the most intriguing readings I've seen in this place in quite a while. I get you anon. It was basically a project that came out of a "let's learn a new coding language for shits", but I'm surprised at how things are falling in place so flawlessly and I am making as much progress as I am. Thanks senpai.
>>
>>18678895
Youw're high anon. I've done drugs. Being high makes you high.
>>
>>18678904
Huh.. Yes, that sounds like me. Especially so with compensation fortified by fake confidence and the lack of satisfactions. Thank you. I hope that I'll be able to follow your advice.
>>
>>18678907
sry i m >>18678836
both methods are fine with me
>>
>>18678678
How can I improve my posibilities with my current crush?

Runes

Thank you very much.
>>
>>18678678
>>18678751

you skipped over me. Was my question too vague or stupid? it's okay though
>>
>>18678678
ruuuuuuunes
on looooove?

I've had options but none of them have been snagging me.

that or a reading on wellbeing
>>
>>18678853
>>18678887
>Rune Reading;Self Specific
Fehu; Cattle, Wealth, Power, "Protect the possession you already have"
Nauthiz; Necessity, doing what needs to be done, trials bring strength and development

Interestingly we see Nauthiz again. This one is obvious; focus on studies more. Basically, it's saying if you want to see growth and betterment, you are now at the point where you have to start cutting time from other sources/areas of your life, and to go beyond the required, and into the realm of self-motivated learning. Fehu is an interesting rune to see here, but I think it's position is more important than it's message. It is the first rune; first of the language, first of its aett, first of all. Go back to basics, relearn the foundation knowledge in a way that makes you an expert, this will see future knowledge slide into place more easily and sturdily. Double so, Fehu speaks of "protecting what you already have", which I think refers to your knowledge, protecting/strengthening the basics and building upon them, not forgetting them by the wayside with each semester
>>
File: e4f2c7eee4[1].png (3KB, 256x276px) Image search: [Google]
e4f2c7eee4[1].png
3KB, 256x276px
>>18679042
>>
>>18679042
I answered my reading preference here
>>18678954
Thanks
>>
>>18678874
>Rune Reading;Future Specific
Mannaz; Man, humanity's potential, power, the self, time of introspect, looking within.
Othala; Home, Ancestral home, wealth that cannot be sold, inheritance.

Firstly, Mannaz as you can see is neither merkstave or upright. This is because your potential is yours to shape; either you overcome and thrive or you whither and die. There isn't some trick nor is there a quick fix to "win" and you'll need to fight tooth and nail to get there. There's an interesting train I thought to consider here; if you can't find, make. I need a weapon, there are none around, therefore I make one with what's on hand. Same goes for inner strength. You're focus on finding something that may not exist, rather than building it from what you have on hand. Look towards Othala, your name, your heritage, your ancestral home. Look to your family and find examples there. There is a strength in your lineage that you can tap into; not a vein of gold to live easily off, but a bed of iron to sharpen yourself against.
>>
>>18679042
Ill do a bigger effort then, interesting reading btw.
Thanks a lot, anon.
>>
File: 011672988a[1].png (4KB, 457x302px) Image search: [Google]
011672988a[1].png
4KB, 457x302px
>>18679079
>>
File: bf96d9f74e[1].png (3KB, 466x272px) Image search: [Google]
bf96d9f74e[1].png
3KB, 466x272px
>>18678836
>Rune Reading;Love Specific
Algiz(m): Hidden Danger, Consumption, taboo, warning, turning away, that which repels, be concerned with your own wellbeing
Gebo(m): Greed, loneliness, dependence, over-sacrifice, unequal bargain "Asking too much/offered too little"

Jesus....well firstly Algiz was completely merkstave so I'll start there. You have bigger problems, and therefore you need to focus less on this relationship and more on yourself. There's a potential here for things to go very bad, and even though Gebo can't really be merkstave, with Algiz as its leading rune, it's not good. Gebo talks of contract, deals, gifts, equal exchange, giving and taking...and would be a good rune to see if not for the fact that it too is sideways. I feel an over-commitment on your behalf will see you drained, lonely, unsatisfied and ultimately unhappy in this relationship. Keep in mind you've lived in this city for sometime (assumption) and he'll be new. Most likely he will want to see the sights and the people, and although maybe focused on you initially, it will wane in time. I'm not saying the relationship is a definite no-go, but if you do follow through with it be VERY aware of your needs and whether they are being fulfilled or not, and if not, COMMUNICATE! Seriously, more people need to learn to talk their problems out (but that's neither here nor there). Ahem, but yes, be vocal and be very aware of having your needs met by him. Equal exchange, give and take, sacrifice and gain, if he isn't living up to his end of the bargain, you're better off without him.

"No game is better than a bad game" ~/tg/
>>
>>18679029
>>18678751
Apologies, I'm rushing as I have to leave now but family is one of the most important things to me so I'll do yours and then vamoose.

>Rune Reading;Family Specific
Nauthiz(M); Constraint for freedom, distress, toil, drudgery, starvation, poverty, emotional hunger.
Algiz(m); Hidden danger, warning, turning away, that which repels, health issues soon, continuous demands despite sickness, "Time to retreat and recuperate"

Well....jesus. Firstly, things are going to go...bleh. Just bleh. As I was writing that the 'poverty' word jumped out at me in Nauthiz and 'sickness' in Algiz. This sickness may not be physical, but a sickening relationship connection. Either way, the message is clear; you need to back away and heal before it sets in too deeply and you can't heal from the damages imposed upon you. Doubly so with Algiz' talk of constant demands. Your relationship won't die, family is always family, but for right now you need to shirk it. In the future you can come back and reconnect with them; it's a lot easier to repair a disused bridge than it is to rebuild one you burnt down. Also, from the position of the runes, I believe the biggest bulk of these issues will come from either your father or your father's side of the family; both are pointing right, the male's side of a wedding
>>
File: 32c60090ad[1].png (2KB, 497x209px) Image search: [Google]
32c60090ad[1].png
2KB, 497x209px
>>
>>18679162
oh my freaking god!!!
You are awesome!!!
I do ve serious issues with communicating and verbalizing my emotions and he s always telling me that he needs to know what i am felling to fulfill my needs.
thx a lot anon you were very helpfull.
>>
>>18678678
Will empathAu kiss me goodnight?
>>
>>18678678
Will H find a healthy relationship?
>>
>>18679311
Whichever method
>>
Trading. Will take whatever. Giving scry or tarot, your choice.

I would like to know, if I am to make some contribution toward saving this blue marble that we're spinning on or at least the life on it, which path I ought to take.
>>
>>18679208
i see, thanks. i really appreciate it
>>
File: IMG_2574.jpg (29KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2574.jpg
29KB, 480x270px
>>18679363
That's a fairly loaded question Black Acanthus.

What should any of us do with our lives? A lot of people subscribe to the belief that our lives are inconsequential. They believe that the choices you make, the actions you take, the paths you wander, etc. anything you do with or in your life has no meaning, no value - that it's all pointless.

What does it matter if you choose cereal or eggs for breakfast? What does it matter if you get married, have children, and start a family or not? What does it matter if you become a teacher, a lawyer, or a dentist?

I subscribe to a different belief, obviously. I think it all matters. I think that the choices, actions, paths, etc. we take not only affect our lives, but the lives of others. We send ripples throughout space and time.
>for every action, a reaction
>cause and effect
>consequences

That's what divination is all about - seeking the unknown and/or the future. Divination does seek to answer the big questions - it's what diviners and divination has been doing since it's inception.

I cannot offer you a direct answer - because I want you to shape your future, however you see fit. This is why I always wish everyone the best - out of all of the myriad of things to do in life, I want everyone to pick the very best path for themselves and others.

>make some contribution toward saving this blue marble that we're spinning on
Made me think of pic related.
>>
>>18679363
Three of wands
Two of cups
Nine of swords

Yes you are but this is going to be very tilling on you in the long run and effect you psychology. Form a partner make it easier.

Future bf reading
>>
>>18678678
>>18678678
tarot

what do the girls in my class think of me?
>>
>>18678678
tarot

do my professors like me? I don't even know what they feel about me
>>
>>18678678
am i an alpha?
>>
>>18678678
How is my future with her?
Thank you
>>
>>18678678
still there?
>>
File: knowledge-iching-mandala.jpg (208KB, 601x594px) Image search: [Google]
knowledge-iching-mandala.jpg
208KB, 601x594px
Doing I-Ching readings for the next hour or so
Think of a question you need an insight or overview of a situation, tell me your gender and chinese sign (you can check here http://www.chinahighlights.com/travelguide/chinese-zodiac/chinese-zodiac-calculator.htm)
>>
>>18681737
thank you for doing this
female
snake
Will me and G ever meet, how can I do this so it happens?
>>
>>18681737
Male
Pig

Will I ever leave this country and get successful in my own right? (I'm sorry if this is actually two questions under the same question mark)
>>
>>18681737

Female
Snake
Would you please read this one? >>18679016

Thank you very much.
>>
>>18681737
Male
Dog

I'm divided between living out of state with my girlfriend, or living in my home state with friends and family...
>>
>>18681745
59. Huan / Dispersion (Dissolution)

>The Judgement
Dispersion. Success.
The king approaches his temple.
It furthers one to cross the great water.
Perseverance furthers.

>The Image
The wind drives over the water:
The image of Dispersion.
Thus the kings of old sacrificed to the Lord
And built temples.

It is possible for you both meet, the obstacles are going to be dissolved with time and perseverance, keep going with what you're doing.
>>
>>18681737
Female
I'm sure i'm a pig

Can I have a health reading please?
>>
File: 13.jpg (52KB, 767x371px) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
52KB, 767x371px
>>18681753
50. Ting / The Caldron >>15. Ch'ien / Modesty

>The Judgement
The Caldron. Supreme good fortune.
Success.

>The Image
Fire over wood:
The image of The Caldron.
Thus the superior man consolidates his fate
By making his position correct.

>Change in the fourth place means:
The legs of the ting are broken.
The prince's meal is spilled
And his person is soiled.
Misfortune.

You've got to be very careful with this move it seems possible but it can be spoiled if you don't act with responsibility and cover everything before moving out because you won't be the only one affected negatively. Be modest and try to keep only the essential.
>>
>>18681783
Always family. Always. Relationships can go sour fast when you jump to living together. Plus that out of state. Sounds unstable and risky to me.
>>
>>18681818
well desu I already moved out of state and have been here with my girl for about a year now. Just really on the fence about what I want..
>>
>>18681836
Well write a list of the pros and cons for each choice, being as brutally honest as possible. It should come clear which is the better. The fact that you're on the fence should speak volume for the option of remaining with gf. Alternatively do the coin toss trick; allocate sides and toss the coin. The moment it's in the air you'll know which side you wanna see
>>
>>18681766
>>18679016
35. Chin / Progress

>The Judgement
Progress. The powerful prince
Is honored with horses in large numbers.
In a single day he is granted audience three times.

>The Image
The sun rises over the earth:
The image of Progress.
Thus the superior man himself
Brightens his bright virtue

>Change in the fifth place means:
Remorse disappears.
Take not gain and loss to heart.
Undertakings bring good fortune.
Everything serves to further.

>Change at the top means:
Making progress with the horns is permissible
Only for the purpose of punishing one's own city.
To be conscious of danger brings good fortune.
No blame.
Perseverance brings humiliation.

Well this is interesting, the I-Ching is advising you to be discreet and don't take advantage of the situation in case you see an opening. You'd gain more if you do the right thing instead of being impulsive and giving in on a momentary situation. Do not push or it'll give the opposite results but be firm when the situation calls for a position.
>>
>>18681737
Female Water Goat
Will we ever be in a committed relationship?
>>
>>18681853
Thank you very much for your reading and your time. I'll make sure I act upon your insight.
>>
>>18681853
>>18681871
Derp, forgot to add the transformed Hexagram:

26. Ta Ch'u / The Taming Power of the Great
Don't hide yourself and give your best, show that you're a person that can be trusted

Good luck anon!

>>18681783
51. Chên / The Arousing (Shock, Thunder) >> 63. Chi Chi / After Completion

>The Judgement
Shock brings success.
Shock comes--oh, oh!
Laughing words--ha, ha!
The shock terrifies for a hundred miles,
And he does not let fall the sacrificial spoon and chalice.

>The Image
Thunder repeated: the image of Shock.
Thus in fear and trembling
The superior man sets his life in order
And examines himself.

>Change in the fourth place means:
Shock is mired.

My friend, the double thunder here brings the announcement of a storm and advises you to remain calm to take advantage of the situation to avoid losses. It might be hard to tame the anxiety and disturbance. There's a possibility of getting stuck, not having a place to go during this event. But fear not you'll get through and things will get back in order, although the I-Ching is telling you to pay attention to details, specially when you think things are picking up by themselves is the moment you should be aware to avoid another dangerous shaking.
>>
>>18681800
>>18681856
I just need to take a break now, but I'll read you two when I get back and finish ok? I'll be back in 20 minutes
>>
>>18681737
Idk if i can get one but i'll try
male
monkey
Will anything happen with this girl? Should i try to move to others or chase this one
>>
>>18678387
How he feels: King of Cups
He feels very intense and I would say likes you back. He feels a lot and probably gets butterflies when he sees you.

Yes/No Tarot does he see you as a future partner: Ace of Wands
Yes. Aces represent beguinning. So, with this card. He can see a new relationship forming and just needs to use his energy creatively.

Outcome: 3 of Wands with a supporting card of The Fool and The Devil
You feel anxious and like you've accomplished a lot and now you're waiting for their turn. You are ready for all new experiences and might not see the consequences as much. Open your eyes and make sure not to drop. Stay away from bad traits like jealousy, possessiveness, etc.

Vibes: You seem extremely intense. However, you have a lot of hope and are very loving and an understanding person. He, on the other hand, feels great about you. I think he wants to pursue you he could be kind of shy or nervous, though. In this relationship remember compromise is key. I think it will be very loving, firm, and fun. Go for it!
Not 100% accurate. Good luck and I wish you the best.
>>
>>18681737
Male
Rat
>>
Trading
>>
>>18682061
I can do Tarot. What's up?
>>
>>18682078
No problem! :)
>>
>>18682074
Still here?
I'm wondering if my most recent ex and I will get back together officially
>>
>>18681989
Thank you so much, very accurate especially with the bad traits... you are so accurate with the vibe reading! You have been the greatest and most helpfylnreader, so appreciated! All my love to you. Take care!
>>
>>18681949
Okay :)
>>
>>18682091
Thank you so much! You too.
>>
Guys, what happened to Val? Any news on her situation?
>>
>>18682088
How they feel: 5 of Swords
They may feel like they've had a great wrong done on them. They feel disappointed and unhappy.

How you feel: Temperance
You have a lot of hope and feel like you can see clearer now. You are emotionally balanced and think you can do this.

Yes/No tarot: The Chariot
Yes. With great willpower and energy, you are extremely ambitious and will do whatever is needed to reach your goals.

Outcome: 9 of Cups
I think that you will have a good, and prosperous outcome. Things will turn out a lot better than it may seem and if you're both honest with each other then I think things can work out and be even better than before. Learn from past mistakes.

My own vibes: She seems very heartbroken and sad, while you are anxious and filled with a lot of hope. You feel bad and are willing to do anything to get her back. I feel if you're both, honest and can fix past mistakes and try to avoid them in the future, you guys can be gold together.

Not 100% accurate. I wish you the best and good luck!

My question: How does he feel about me and what do you see happening?
>>
>>18682088
^^
Was it accurate? Hope it was. Are you still there?
>>
>>18682202
>tower, three of pentacles, Page of cups, king of cups
So they like you, but don't expect things to come easily between you two. It's going to take a lot of time and work for something substantial to develop, and even still, it won't be as stable as it needs to be. There is potential for great success, but also potential for great failure. I really think, before you two have a chance to be together, you'll get shot down pretty hard, but it will actually end up opening the door to developing things between you guys.
Sorry for the slow reply, I had to drop my roommate off for their surgery.
>>
>>18681737
are you still there?
>>
>>18682299
Oh it's fine! Is your roommate okay?
Thanks for the reading!
>>
>>18682199
I'm wondering what happened to anon who said he want to gain money for Val
>>
File: ForEmpathAlari.png (481KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ForEmpathAlari.png
481KB, 1000x1000px
For Empath & Alari, from Flowers a.k.a. Winter

I hope you guys like my poem, it took me 10 minutes.

I think the Dr. Seuss images are a nice touch.

Also, I'm doing readings. Hit my up with your questions, ladies.
>>
File: want some candy.gif (2MB, 250x338px) Image search: [Google]
want some candy.gif
2MB, 250x338px
>>18682363

Love general for this year please. Currently single
>>
>>18682370
Also male
>>
>>18682363
I wanna have some love reading. Would you like to give me one?
>>
File: Temperence.jpg (150KB, 564x942px) Image search: [Google]
Temperence.jpg
150KB, 564x942px
>>18682370
>>18682373

Ok girlie. <3

Anon, I got Temperance. I'm thinking this means you should be patient. I think if you're look for a girlfriend, one will certainly come your way. If you're currently in a relationship,. this means you should treat her well and will patience and kindness. :D
>>
>>18682378
Can you ask a specific question?
>>
Whoops, I'm all out of time. Sorry guys! :(
>>
>>18682363
Marriage in my future? Also, star sign.
Thanks
>>
>>18682363
I'm guessing the Iching reader isnt coming back.

So may I have some health advice from the cards please, thank you so much in advance.
Female
>>
>>18682363
I know its boring,but,love reading please
>>
>>18682418
>>18682202
Please?
>>
>>18682363
Ive got 2 if thats cool.
Family member im living with is entering a bankruptcy, I'm tied with this person indefinitely so how will it all likely play out?
Also a love reading would be great. I'm lonely
>>
>>18680560

>hours later he awakens in a daze

The Tower
The Star
9 of Swords

You'll meet a person who is a bit... different after things fall to pieces. While they help you, the relationship will one day become the cause of even greater anxiety.
>>
>>18682418
Hi! I picked a card for your health for advice and got...
The Star!
This card is a good omen and depicts a lot of hope. A healthy body comes from a healthy mind. There is a lot of positive energy around you. For this card, I would try a new routine and get out of bad habits, even if small.

I hope it was accurate and I wish you the best.
>>
>>18682363
Male 25 scorpio
When will she do her things to be part of my life again, so we can be happy again
>>
>>18682452
Ok, lonely. I know I said I was leaving, but I'm doing one more reading just for you. <3

I got the hanging man. In this case, I think it literally means 'just hang in there'. I hope this helps.
>>
>>18682500
pp actually shitposts and tries to start drama here on a nearly daily basis
>>
>>18682507
>literally means 'just hang in there'
So I should hang myself ?
>>
>>18682507
Thanks man, I appreciate it
>>
>>18682513
I think that's exactly what it means, anon.

I'm joking. I think this will be a learning experience for you, similar to how Odin hung from the tree to learn wisdom and knowledge.
>>
>>18682363
Is she thinking of me right now? Would it be good if i texted her

Help me reader, my brain will be on fire soon and i want to channel that energy to love.
>>
>>18682500
Where is Io? I need her guidance.

Also one of her readings came true for me again.
>>
>>18682540
She got sick of the drama and people trying to start shit and spreading rumors
>>
>>18682563
Have you even ever spoke to Eli? She is sweet as pie. Chiron is in love with himself.
>>
>readers discuss drama when i need a read the most

Thanks lads
>>
>>18682599
Why do you need it "the most"?
What gives you priority?
>>
>>18682605
should i tell him how I feel?
>>
File: 1487718564975.png (14KB, 166x166px) Image search: [Google]
1487718564975.png
14KB, 166x166px
>>18682599
ywfam
>>
Just dropping in to say hi. Sadly, I'm not feeling up to readings. Buy i'll answer questions and whatnot.
>>
>>18682491
Thank you so much! It's also good for healing too isn't it the star I think. Thank you again reader all the best to you
>>
File: grandma.jpg (157KB, 1399x1040px) Image search: [Google]
grandma.jpg
157KB, 1399x1040px
>>18682595
they both sound dumb as fuck, Chiro was obnoxious and vain as fuck (literally opened /div/ generals several times with selfies of himself like what the fuck?) and Eli sounds like the type of girl who posts as "anon" about herself in these threads because otherwise no one cares about her
>>
>>18682605
what would have happened if I stayed?
>>
>>18682625
Someone's trying to get /div/ shut down.
There's always a flood of hostile shitposting in here and sometimes the thread vanishes for no reason.
Feels like someone got butthurt about a reading or their little emo feels and has a vendetta against the thread itself.
>>
>>18682632
It's probably one of three people. Who I won't name, but are ITT.
>>
>>18682632
>someones trying to get /div/ shutdown
The succubi threads where banned for less than whats happening here so i doubt it would get banned even if the thread became solely reader nudes.
>>
>>18682642
Hey Orion.
Found the person doing it: >>18682644
>>
>>18682642
Orion do you go on the divcord?
>>
>>18682658
The succubus threads where literally banned because they wanted to make a tulpa. Trufacts.
>>
>>18682622
RS
>>
>>18682606
Its about the timing
>>
>>18682665
Yeah.
Totally.

http://archive.4plebs.org/x/search/text/succubus/type/op/
>>
>>18682676
>doesnt understand the concept of mods deleting threads
Also for the most part im talking about them being banned from 2015 mid year to around recently, I dont know how they've changed much recently. You would always here xt in the irc complaining about it, retarded nigga.
>>
>>18682658
Maybe.

>>18682662
Nope. Not anymore. They banned me from the IRC. And the one time I went to the Discord I was in a place where I didn't want to be because I don't think I want to join a SEKRIT club of Nu-Males and Femnazis all trying to awkwardly get nudes and get an internet bf/gf

Ok. Mini rant over. Tl:dr, No.
>>
new threads up!

>>18682685
>>
>>18682595
I've spoken to Eli. She's nice at first, but she gets offended easily, overreacts and then acts out with bitch drama.
>>
>>18682363
Your scansion could use some work, but it's definitely Seussable
>>
>>18682625
>>18682857
Yeah, Eli jumps to a lot of wrong conclusions and then acts crappy. Chiron was kind and helpful to everyone and was even nice to her until she got violent and adversarial with him. Sometimes there's just no talking sense with that girl.
>>
File: 1469874670233.png (210KB, 558x698px) Image search: [Google]
1469874670233.png
210KB, 558x698px
>>18685576
So Chironymous is Eli's ex, and this is a photograph of Chironymous, yes?
>>
>>18685647
Quit being a creepy weirdo stalker white knight faggot over shit you know nothing about. And Eli is a lying piece of shit drama queen anyway.
>>
>>18685647
Chiron hasn't even been around in months. She messaged him shit since then and other people have been posting about her being a bitch.
>>
>>18685708
>And Eli is a lying piece of shit drama queen anyway.
Can I have your pic?
>>
>>18685731
Not this fag again.

And I mean literal fag. He was hitting on Chiron's alias in the occultus IRC.
>>
>>18685751
I mean, you're talking to a dude who blows his wad inside the preserved skull of a human male, so I dunno if an attempt at sexually discrediting me is gonna work.
>>
>>18685776
Why do you even want his picture, Ape? legit curious about it.
>>
>>18685840
Invultation.
I dunno if I even want Chiron's exactly, I just want the fuckmouth who spams this thread daily to shut the hell up.
I'm 99.9% certain it's both Chiron and Pillowpants.
>>
>>18685751
Well it's not Chiron. He left months ago and people have been trying to get him to come back.
>>
>>18685875
>Invultation against Pillowpants
I have no info to give but I would gladly donate energy to this
>>
>>18685875
So, all of this is getting to you too? And Chiron has posted several dozens of selfies of himself in the threads already, so you should have no problems finding anything.

Yes, it's both of them. The latter one is just taking advantage of this situation and stirring shit up. Maybe a third person two, but hell if anyone knows.

What would an invultation even do, exactly?
>>
>>18685875
>>18685973
>>
>>18685988
>>18685973
>>
>>18685991
He has posted in here many times during this entire affair, has talked about it in the Discord and likely was in the IRC too. Knowing the man's personality, he wouldn't be able to just stay silent about it.
>>
>>18685988
>What would an invultation even do, exactly?
Shut them the fuck up.
>>
>>18686035
Good luck with it, if you're doing it. I'm tired of threads getting derailed constantly by whomever that is doing it.
>>
>>18686025
Eli herself asked him to come back to the threads and he told her no.

Eli talked about things in the Discord first and Chiron responded. She won't shut up about it in IRC.

Are you retarded?
>>
>>18686075
So, from what you're saying, it's pretty much all Eli's fault and that she's what... attention, drama-seeking whore?

Even if all of what you're saying is true, preaching about it incessantly isn't really going to help or do much.
>>
>>18686104
She literally posted logs of emails here and in the irc constantly. Taking them out of context and trying to defame him all the fucking time. So if anything, that nigga wanting to talk about this shit isnt totally in the wrong, plus for fucks sake what brought the damn thing up wasnt even someone saying eli is bad, it was literally someone saying he tried to kill her out of nowhere and posted a vocaroo of him.
>>
>>18686104
Yeah she's just gonna stay a bitch whose shit is all crazy.
>>
>>18686075
>She won't shut up about it in IRC.
Lol, she seemed to seriously not give a fuck about you while I was lurking.

>>18686104
I mean, me sitting lurking and reporting his spam does fuckall. I don't read for you cats anymore but I have a soft spot for /div/. Least I can do is pencil in some ritual time for friends, if need be.

For someone who whines so hard about someone else's bitching, the only fuckwit I see CONSTANTLY spamming this thread is this guy and his shitposting team: >>18686075
>>
>>18686157
I'm down to collaborate on a work against the shitposters with you if you want help
>>
>>18686131
Yes, she has, and I've read them. There's dozens. The man is really going to end up with harassment charges heading his way if he keeps up with that tone in his mail. Alright, shit happened. Bitch was nuts, did shit, whatever. What is he going to get out of complaining constantly in threads that are dedicated to divination? Please at least move it somewhere else and stop being disruptive. You're going to have more people annoyed than have any of them believe in what you say.

Internet drama sure is worse than real life drama, I say.

>>18686157
And I have to agree on Eli not saying anything in IRC about it. She only would say something when Chiron sent her yet another message.
>>
>>18686177
>The man is really going to end up with harassment charges heading his way if he keeps up with that tone in his mail.
*starts flipping through Lemegeton rolls for legal spirits*

>What is he going to get out of complaining constantly in threads that are dedicated to divination?
Filling his/their compulsive addiction to attention given how often he'd post his dick on a blue board then make a big deal out of it with his little clutch of orbiters.
>>
>>18686197
You could focus on that. From what I've heard she has been in contact with the police about it.

Makes sense. I admit, the man's incessant selfie posting was starting to get ridiculous to me. He did help people and whatnot, that's good, but why seek for attention so badly is beyond me.
>>
>>18686177
She'd email him, be an asshole, get told off, then go cry in the IRC.

Chiron called the cops on her long ago after she attacked him and she left some weird baggie of powder behind.
>>
>>18686197
>>18686221

>>18686224
>>
>>18686224
>left some weird baggie of powder behind

That's a new one.

So, the cops thing clearly didn't work out. I wonder if it's because of lack of evidence or the fact that nothing happened at all.

I really can't afford to care anymore. It would just be nice to see you people stop with this already and let people be in peace.
>>
>>18686221
It did get him laid.

Too bad she was crazy and violent.
>>
>>18686248
It came up in the IRC.

He got a report on file against her.
>>
>>18686283
Real 'orrorsho, mate.
>>
File: pinksparkles.png (464KB, 612x656px) Image search: [Google]
pinksparkles.png
464KB, 612x656px
Guarantee that 99% of these posts are posted by Chiron and Eli themselves pretending they are anons who care. No one really cares besides these two. To the rest, they are just laughing stock.

Chironymous has already proven to be a narcissist and if Eli was interested in a guy like that she must be pretty dull in the head too (or desperate).
>>
>>18686297
Got an email, m8?
>>
>>18686361
Maybe.
>>
>>18686391
I have something that would interest you. Drop your email or jump into the discord
>>
>>18686399
>Drop your email or jump into the discord
Here, gimme a second, I'll whip up a throwaway for email and discord.
>>
>>18686405
>>18686399
[email protected]

Which discord?
>>
>>18686419
/div/cord
>>
File: Are you a down m8.png (183KB, 832x468px) Image search: [Google]
Are you a down m8.png
183KB, 832x468px
>>18686391

You're a bit late to this party m8, this ship has sailed almost 2 months ago. Good try at getting into Eli_x's pants though, wouldn't have pegged as the white knight beta cuck type. Enjoy Chiron's sloppy seconds, hope they're worth the energy, but I know it won't be.
>>
>>18686419
>>18686405
>>18686399
I'm on a brand new desktop, I gotta redownload Canary.
>>
>>18686422
The one up at the top of the thread?

>>18686431
>Good try at getting into Eli_x's pants though
I literally don't give a fuck about Eli. Girl's got some hella taste in crunchy tunes, but I've plenty enough crazy broads in my spiritual practice.

I just want you(?) to shut the fuck up and let /div/ be /div/.
>>
>>18686440
>The one up at the top of the thread?
Yes,
https://discord.gg/fTpDqW9
>>
File: WeissSmug.jpg (42KB, 600x476px) Image search: [Google]
WeissSmug.jpg
42KB, 600x476px
>>18686440

"We" have been silent for more than a month now, /div/ has been /div/ for a good time now. You're just stirring shit up again, its gonna be amusing to watch that's for sure, go ahead I'll be sitting here and laughing.
>>
>>18686442
Fucking debian packages.
>>
>>18686465
You realize you can just open the link in your browser, right?
>>
File: 001.jpg (872KB, 1619x2175px) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
872KB, 1619x2175px
>>18686457
Then why do I lurk /div/ semi weekly and report dozens of your off topic bitchfests?
>>
>>18686467
Yes...but I don't really like the browser interface, particularly how glitchy it can be on linux, let alone the browsers I like.
>>
File: Smug3.jpg (6KB, 223x227px) Image search: [Google]
Smug3.jpg
6KB, 223x227px
>>18686470

You realize that the whole "chiron did nothing wrong" meme is a meme right? Did it occur to you that other people beyond the creators/instigators may have been influenced by it? That separate individuals may have taken the mantle upon themselves? If you silence the ones YOU think are doing this, it won't do shit to the other lone anons who do this. Hell its just gonna embolden them because its so easy to rustle the lot of you. Hence I'll be sitting here and laughing at this shitfest. All one has to do is make certain nudges in certain directions and whole movements spring up. Its so amusing.
>>
>>18686474
>>18686467
Anyway, I'm there as "Vajranath#8975"; it's a lot more crowded in here than I remember.
>>
File: tumblr_n3gau6G3Au1tqy9k3o1_1280.jpg (148KB, 736x1149px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n3gau6G3Au1tqy9k3o1_1280.jpg
148KB, 736x1149px
>>18686495
k
Thread posts: 375
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.