[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Most memorable paranormal experience?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: nope.jpg (53KB, 620x703px) Image search: [Google]
nope.jpg
53KB, 620x703px
ITT: Post your most memorable paranormal experience. No second hand accounts. I'll go first.

> be 11
> mom's friend owns a chuck-e-cheese kinda place
> complete w/ a kiddie playground and ball pit
> 8pm, just finished taekwondo lessons
> mom's friend called for her to come over to the chuck-e-cheese place (it was close, like a 10 min drive) to talk about something
> don't remember what, adult stuff
> begged for her to bring me along cause playground
> we got there, place looks desolate as hell
> closing hours so no one's around but me, my mom and the lady that owns this place, dark as shit outside and poorly lit inside
> mom waves for me to go play

Cont?
>>
Cont.
>>
>be 15
>over at friends house playing Grand Theft Auto V
>four shitkids, killing niggs
>outside the door of friends room is the kitchen, the fridge door was left open by someone after getting some caprisunne
>no fucks given
>suddenly the fridge closes gently
>-4 fucks given
>the door out to the kitchen closes slowly
>the fucks was lost, played outside rest of the day.
>>
File: wt12u.jpg (93KB, 940x1260px) Image search: [Google]
wt12u.jpg
93KB, 940x1260px
OP Cont.

> mom and friend are chatting in a booth towards the back of the restaurant
> just out of sight from the play area
> could hear faint weeping, assumed it came from the owner lady (since she was going through a divorce around that time)
> not too bothered, mom told me not to stick my nose in adult business
> ballpittime.yiss
> the whole play area was dimly lit, but the ballpit was the darkest area since it was stuck in the furthest corner under all the other shit
> no fear, flop right on those balls
> IM THE KING OF THE BALLPIT
> play around for a while, fun at first but slowly getting more and more bored cause fuck there's only so much you can do by yourself
> not sure how long it's been, can still hear weeping
> decided to just "float" for a while and hum to myself
> suddenly feel shuffling next to me in the ball pit

Cont.
>>
Cont
>>
>>18676588
Cont.

> startled at first but quickly regained my senses
> owner lady had a daughter around my age so thought it might've been her
> ball shuffling intensifies
> suddenly a kid's arm reaches out, flailing weakly
> thought she was trying to spoop me, laughed it off and tried to pull her out
> the hand was warm
> gripped my hands tightly but not trying to pull me in
> figured they needed "a hand" getting out of the pit
> used all of my 11 y/o strength to try and pull the kid out but that hand was planted there like it was attached to the goddamn floor or something
> getting a little creeped out now, don't know what to do
> tried to speak to he/she/they/it but no response (assumed that they just didn't speak english)

I should also mention that this happened in Vietnam. My mother was assigned to work there as an international representative for her company and she brought me along. I went to an English speaking school so never learnt Vietnamese.
>>
>>18676665
Cont.

> tried calling out to mom, mom don't have time for my shit
> decided to try and dig the person out instead
> realize im retarded cause it's a ball pit and digging is futile cause more balls will just flood back
> ballpit too deep, can't even see the floor with furious digging
> it's been like 2 mins now
> was scared that if there really was a kid down there they'd be suffocating
> hand is now limp, slowly sinking back into the ball pit
> hear muffled choking/gurgling sounds
> grab the hand and starts yanking it
> won't budge
> the hand just kept retracting til it was gone

Cont.
>>
CONT
>>
>>18676702
Cont.

> suddenly silence
> at this point i still think that someone's fucking with me and i wasn't about to let them slither away from the depth of this goddamn ball pit so i stayed still and waited
> not a ball moved
> that means whoever's there is still at the same spot
> i shuffled towards the spot where the hand appeared so i can feel with my feet
> the ground was warm
> there's no one there
> nervously shuffles all around the ball pit just to cover all grounds, whilst keeping my eye on the rest of the pit to see any movement
> all clear
> full blown panic mode
> stumble out of ball pit crying and runs to mom and co.
> tell them everything that just happened
> they both laughed it off
> suddenly realization that the weeping i'd heard was not from the owner lady cause she wasn't crying, they were just gossiping and giggling about stuff
> stayed well away from ball pit but kept my eyes on it for the rest of the night
> not a single movement even after lockdown
> never been in a ball pit since

For a while I thought this was just some dream, but when I told my mom about it years later she told me that she remembered that night. She and her friend were just having a chat and I just ran in crying about some hand in the ball pit. She just assumed it was childish imagination.

The owner lady ended up having to clean out the ball pit before opening the next morning anyways since kids were dropping bits of food into the play area, but she never saw any kid or any hand.
>>
>>18676800
Nice story. It's mind boggling how stupidly brave we are as kids, just to become scaredycat adults lol.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.