[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Akashic records

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: meditator.jpg (150KB, 621x720px) Image search: [Google]
meditator.jpg
150KB, 621x720px
Hello /x/
I'm going to check my akashic records tomorrow.

Did you ever do it?

What did/would you like to know?
>>
Whats your method?
>>
>>18675390
I'm going with a medium.
>>
Trust in the Lord, and he will show you all things.
>>
>>18675382
John 16:13
Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall
not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will show you things
to come. 14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall show it unto you. 15 All
things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall show it unto you.
>>
>>18675410
I'm not sure what that means.
What happened to /x/?
How is this related?
>>
>>18675420
>he will guide you into all truth
>therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall show it unto YOU
>>
>>18675423
Ok
>>
File: DT1571.jpg (76KB, 600x430px) Image search: [Google]
DT1571.jpg
76KB, 600x430px
Bump because I can.
>>
>>18675382
my great grandfather died with $1784.12 worth of unpaid utility bills (1938 money)
are the karmic repercussions inheritable?
if so, do they accrue interest at the normal market rate or merely keep pace with inflation?
>>
>>18675395
So you're going to pay some quack to do what now? From what I understand arent the Akashic records supposed to be a record of everything that has ever occured in the universe?
>>
File: 1472533102170.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1472533102170.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>18675382
Check your CreditKarma score
>>
>>18675420
>2017
>Not knowing what supernatural means.

Also, people like you, happened to /x/. :^D
Also shills.
>>
>>18675853
>Everything that has ever occured in the universe
>OP HAS occured in the universe
I don't see your point desu senpai.
Also, free bump, thread has potential.
>>
>>18675853
Akashic is everything that happened, will happen, could happen, ever imagined, imaginable, possible, impossible, etc.

Not hard to check, but radically meaningless without extremely difficult discretion.

This is why most people take some sort of guide.

People with very strong prescience have the Akashic in their peripheral, and can "feel" which ones are real/coming. Most aren't the least bit aware that they're doing it.
>>
>>18675903
>OP HAS occured in the universe

Thanks Anon <3
>>
>>18675853
Yes, I'm pretty sure the confusion is over the use of the term "my" akashic records, as opposed to THE akashic records, no?
>>
>>18676946
Op here.
Isn't the medium supposed to tell from The records what events from past lifes are part of your psyche nowadays and stuff like that?
>>
>>18677032
I'm not sure, because I simply don't believe in paying somebody for that sort of thing. I think our point was that there is only one Akashic hall of records... so hypothetically, what you describe could be done. I would rather do it with a mentor or trusted guru than pay a (potential) hack. but i am making judgements about somebody from a sentence, so ignore my speculation if you please.
>>
>>18677056
It's actually my gf's aunt and we won't pay for it. I don't know her, but my gf says she's not a scammer or whatever.
>>
>>18676457
Psshh, it's AtheistScum8 to you, soldier!
>>18677056
Think of it kind of in a metaphysical sense, what >>18677032 says I think rings true.
I think the person wants to try and scry into OP's past, present and future and draw what he/she can from it.
The Akashi records aren't an alpha omega, noone truly knows what it is, hence we don't know everything.
But we're all linked to it somehow, and we all draw from it on the daily. Think of the times you've just 'jumped to a conclusion' and it was right, can you argue whether this was 'logic' or if it was through the akashic records?
I hope you know what I'm getting at.
Also everyone needs to get by man, did you know most of the esoteric texts you find on the library were written by actual people who need food, and that the books mostly don't even cost more than 10 dollars, don't be a jew help a fellow out, eh, maybe they have more time to focus on what's important instead of slaving away.
>>
>>18677076
Ok that makes me a little less worried then. Personally I wouldn't do it with somebody I didn't know intimately, who I was sure had greater mystical knowledge and insight than me, but each must follow their own path.
>>
Does anyone know any techniques to read the Akashic records?
>>
>>18677176
Gnosis!
Want to learn about gnosis, read the psychonauts field manual.
That's the very first step atleast.
And you don't read the akashic records, it reads you.
Sounds cliché I know. It's a half truth meant as a metaphor. You won't even notice that you were 'reading' from it once you're on the path.
>>
>>18677190
I'm going to try and paraphrase to see if I understand correctly
Basically what you're saying is develop gnosis and intuition will come and the Akashic Records are a (loose?) reference to intuition
>>
>>18677176
This- >>18677190. Also a full grasp on the axiom "as above, so below (and conversely, as below, so above)" would PROBABLY help. Perhaps meditate on that concept, or try to write out all the possible correspondences, both exoteric and esoteric. or Both. I'm just recommending what has helped me.
>>
>>18677267
Op here.
Thanks everyone!
>>
>>18677479
Good Luck!
>>
>>18675395
Don't pay for that shit. Do it yourself.
>>
>>18677510
See >>18677076
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.