[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Real contact with a demon last night

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: bd58d70bf624205bcca0bad80c5199b9.png (526KB, 1537x982px) Image search: [Google]
bd58d70bf624205bcca0bad80c5199b9.png
526KB, 1537x982px
Most of the stuff on /x/ appears to be nothing more than roleplay or straight up BS, but me and my friend were on teamspeak with eachother last night communicating with a demon, that was speaking to us through the background noise of my friends microphone.

Before you anons yell hate and scream FAKE at me, I would just like to know if any of this is feasible, e.g. could a jinn/demon's communication be picked up electronically but not to the human ear?

Please come and discuss this, i've got some nice recordings of the audio trimmed and packed up in a little .rar folder if anyone wishes to hear for themselves.

I was a firm, firm Atheist before this event.

inb4 .rar folder is a virus or some bullshit, its real man, its about 12 mp3s, dont be shy.
>>
>it's yet another "I found something odd on my phone/computer" thread

The lowest common-denominator, low effort, 'mystery' starter there is.
>>
>>18675372
I should add that my friend was not pranking me, we were both absolutely terrified of this shit.

Also should add that my friend could not hear the demon's voice in his room at all, only I could hear it through his microphone transmission, And I had to help him communicate with it.
>>
Compile and upload to Soundcloud.
>>
>>18675378
Anon, if you're willing to just listen to the files in the .rar, I just want to hear your opinion. This happened to us whether people want to believe it or not, even if you don't believe it is there anything you could tell me about the feasibility of a demon communicating through electronics rather than audible sound etc
>>
>>18675383
Good idea, I'll make a new soundcloud now, save using my personal one.
>>
>>18675372
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
>>
>>18675394
Elaborate? I don't quite understand what you mean by that
>>
OP Here again with the soundcloud
What do you guys think? this shit haunts me man
https://soundcloud.com/user-248559780/sets/teamspeak-demon
>>
>>18675425
Can anyone tell me what "aveo" or "relinquo" mean aswell?
>>
shameless self bump
>>
>>18675425
lmao wtf is this shit
>>
>>18675455
me & my mate being absolute pussies bc we dont know whats goin on
>>
>>18675372
Welcome to hell buddy. I believe that there is a possibility we are living in a kind of "minimum security" version of hell, the light hell. Who knows though.
>>
It may be speaking latin, so if anyone knows latin or can translate, please do. I'll be fun for a couple of mins at least.
>>
>>18675459
It obviously wasn't beelzebub or anything powerful, most likely just a mischievous little shit trying to scare my friend. On the track labelled "gibberish" my friend recons he's speaking in "araimic"
>>
my friend used to dabble in satanism/summoning demons when he was younger, and allegedly attempted human sacrifice (im skeptical) - However when asked what the demon was here for, he simply replied "sacrifice". Only me and my friend know about what he was referring to when he said that word. And we were facetiming the whole time as proof to eachother that nobody else was in our rooms fucking with eachother in some elaborate prank.
>>
>>18675425
Can someone please sample this shit in a rap or at least a DJ Shadow esque beat, would be cool as shit
>>
If this isn't bullshit, you should've tried to antagonize it some more
>m8 tells you to call it a little piece of shit
>you dont
>>
>Aveo is one of those verbs that has a meaning difficult to precisely define. This is due to numerous semantic shifts that have occurred regarding it. Nevertheless, its original meaning is seemingly "to be alert, to be happy", from whence came the later meaning "to be hungry, to desire".
>to be hungry, to desire
Nigga, you gon' die
>>
Obviously my default stance on this is you're joking, though you'll have an interesting story to tell others in person if you're being genuine.

Check out the software "Dehumaniser Pro", it's super easy to make voice effects like this (with or without aforementioned software). Maybe later I'll download Gibberish and translate what he is saying if possible.
>>
>>18675614
it also says relinquo, Definitions:

(pass.) be left, remain
bequeath
leave behind, abandon
a desire to be left alone maybe?
>>
It all makes sense...

"Aveo" is a type of car, and "relinquo" means "to leave".

Demon-senpai wants to take you on a roadtrip.
>>
>>18675434
Aveo means something like "I desire" or "I am hungry" in Latin. Relinquo means "I relinquish" or "I abandon".
>>
File: ok.jpg (24KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
ok.jpg
24KB, 300x300px
>>
>>18675372
I hear this shit all the time, check for antennas nearby, someone might have a cb radio station, good indicator of that is a hugass antena in their yard
>>
File: 1487662109217.png (135KB, 341x478px) Image search: [Google]
1487662109217.png
135KB, 341x478px
this is fake as fuck
>>
>>18675472
I'd be able to translate much better if a certain knobhead didn't sing-song "aveo" repeatedly over the "gibberish". He said something about "we are coming" ... "the damned" ... and the end was "shut up".
>>
>>18675859
shut up demons make mic popping sounds all the time
>>
>>18675850
It read a poem which was right next to my friend. Couldn't have been a radio signal
>>
Astral entity?
>>
>>18675372
the scariest thing about this is that OP still uses teamspeak
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.