[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Law of One

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (106KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106KB, 1536x2048px
Is anyone here familiar with this? It is a very specific and fascinating book series, covering many topics in a very consistent and "revelatory" way. Topics like ufos, aliens, reincarnation, mars, Egypt, evolution, spirituality etc, all seen from the perspective that All is One.

The book is supposedly transmitted telepathically by a social memory complex that originally evolved on Venus, Ra.

http://www.llresearch.org/library/the_law_of_one_pdf/the_law_of_one_book_1.pdf
>>
Ra?

Like egyptian god Ra?
>>
>>18675074
Nah, they just used the name Ra.
>>18675068
OP I think you should take it with a heavy grain of salt, no alien life form (whether that be an actual alien, an angel or demon) would actually reveal it's secrets for people to share publicly. I'd say it's probably a 'big fish' entity persé, hiding behind a cover.
Like think about it, she basically lets herself get posessed through ritual.
Anyways I think it has a pretty 'red-pilled' message if you see it as a philosophical text with 'messages' for the ones that actually think and are not just looking for raw facts, I hope you know what I mean.
>>
I am Ra.
I am Ra.
I am Ra.
I am Ra.
>>
>>18675092
my dear friend, will you tell me how to make entities manifest stuff?
>>
>>18675092
I think the message of the book is overwhelmingly positive though. Literally the most positive possible (all is one). In this context there is no such thing as possession by someone who is not the self. There is also a lot of talk about densities, which is my favorite part, and about polarity etc. Are you familiar with those things?
>>
File: Bookpile.jpg (403KB, 2046x1152px) Image search: [Google]
Bookpile.jpg
403KB, 2046x1152px
>>18675068
>Is anyone here familiar with this?
Yes
>>
>>18675110
I wouldn't do that if I were you. Not the guy you replied to, but I would strongly suggest you avoid going down that rabbit hole.
>>
>>18675074
No, but they claim to have been in contact with the people of Egypt and to have built the pyramids to aid humans in spiritual evolution. But their teachings were distorted, so they changed methods and are trying to lessen the "distortions" they caused. I suck at explaining though...
>>
>>18675120
!
Nice!
>>
>>18675120
...what about the fifth book though??
>>
>>18675125
I want to be a girl
>>
>>18675134
Didn't read yet, but I do have it
>>
>>18675137
I'm re-reading it right now also. Originally I skipped many parts of it because a lot of the tarot parts were confusing to me. Have you seen the tarot images they are describing?
>>
>>18675110
I tried to ask how to manifest solid gold or silver once. I made a coin in my hand from the astral. I was not able to bring it into the physical. I asked them why not, they said that every being has within them what they need to live their lives. They couldn't give across the dimensional boundary. I think they just wanted to teach me a lesson that something is only as valuable as the effort you put into getting it.
>>
>>18675117
That's what I meant, the messaging is such a great redpill. Goes well with reading 'The Kybalion'.
>>18675110
I can't as god manifests entities for me, all I can tell you is walk towards true altruism (Doing it for the universe.)
>>18675128
And this is kinda what I mean, all this 'conspiracy shit' is kinda just to weed out the dickbags, no doubt they might have communicated with some, but I think they're trying to convey a bigger message like.
>We are the representants of the spirits, that are angels, demons, gods and other supernatural entities.
>We just want to tell you that mankind has been using our knowledge since the dawn of civilization.
Also I quit reading it all as there is a lot of this 'fluff' that mostly just seems like rambling, and you should definitely NEVER take everything as fact, that's the first step into philosophy
Remember that this 'knowledge' we're looking for is what some call 'the philosophers stone', the answer to everything, so of course there's a lot of weeding out the 'retards'.
>>
>>18675145
>Have you seen the tarot images they are describing?
There is some Egyptian tarot card app that seems to have pretty much the same cards they showed in book 4

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=bg.mobio.egypttarot
>>
>>18675148
No, this is actually 'The Philosophers Stone'. To understand that in the, let's call it astral, you can manifest ANYTHING. So why again would you manifest physical things when you could, hmm let's say like einstein, build the theory of fucking relativity.
That's kind of the message.
>>
File: image.jpg (833KB, 1861x1800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
833KB, 1861x1800px
>>18675153
Not the one I've seen. This is the one that come up when you google law of one tarot. It fits the descriptions in book 5 for what I've read up to now.
>>
>>18675148
Amazing post.
>>
>>18675145
>a lot of the tarot parts were confusing to me

I may try to explain in my own words what I understood of it, if you want
>>
>>18675167
Oh those are the one they made, only have the first 7 of those in my book tho, nice! saved
>>
>>18675150
I definitely agree about using discernment (heck, the later channeling sessions with Qu'o have it laterally as a disclaimer every time, but they don't seem as precise as the books). However I'm not sure I like the idea of "weeding out" people. It seems kind of elitist, while the core message of the books is the exact opposite.
>>
>>18675156
Whether they know it all or don't know it all, there is no reason for a human being to know 'it all', but only to know the things he need to know, and philosophying about the things you need to know is part of it, it's quite the scientific progress in actuality.
What would a human being do with all the secrets of the universe, you wouldn't be able to use these in physical reality anyway. And who says you don't exist outside this 'dream' that is reality, as the all knowing god.
You're here for a reason buddy, and that's to know what humanity doesn't already know. You can't just skip to chapter 99, you gotta read all of the chapters, letter by letter, step by step, that's how science works, and that's how to improve this reality, whether we come back or we go somewhere new, your ultimate goal should be to reach 'godhood' for your species.
And by godhood I mean, like they talk about, they became 'one' with eachother and became 'one' with god. That's the final stage of evolution. We have a long way ahead of us before we become entirely metaphysical beings, we have a duty to our planet, solar system and universe to keep mankind to restoring the universe not degrading it. And until everyone on planet earth is a true altruist, we won't be going anywhere.
>>
>>18675172
I'm understanding more right now, but that'd be nice if you want to! Thank you! :)
>>
>>18675181
Only speakers of god (true altruists) can find the true message in life. (The Philosophers' Stone/Ankh as an example.)
So it's not elitist at all, it's just a fact that like 99% of humans on planet fucking earth are egoistic scum and won't go any fucking where. I know where I'm headed, and because of this I try to help everyone out before I'm gone, but like nigga for real, do you really think that humanity is 'pure' and deserve 'godhood'.
Look at the slaughterhouses, look at the extinction of animals and rainforests.
Look at everyone slowly but surely turn into prickly women because of all the estrogen that's in our ingestibles.
Look at all the wars that stem from two purposes, religion (IN GODS FUCKING NAME LIKE JESUS WHAT DUDE HE WOULD SAY PEACE NOT WAR) and 'rothschilds or whatever' just fueling wars from both sides to get the dolla dolla billz roling in so they can play monopoly with the fucking earth.
They have distanced themselves so far from the humanity that they think of as scum that they don't even realize their own scummy actions.
I'll be joining jesus in 'the afterlife', I rly have no idea what the rest of you will be doing desu senpai, have fun rotting in paradise turned hell.
And just turning a cheek on other parts of the world rotting away is also pure shit, everyone's part of sinning nowadays, everyone's being strongarmed into going to hell, if we weren't already there.
>>
>>18675186
>I'm understanding more right now
My information might not be very usefull then, I don't know can you give me an a quick personal interpretation of each card?
>>
>>18675135
I don't know if this is serious, but I have a friend who feels like this who is also very much into the law of one. I don't think manifesting things is the answer, but maybe contemplation and acceptance? The book has very positive message.

My friend was particularly disturbed by some portions of the book that seemed to call being gay as distortions or confusion though. There were "exceptions" like in the case of sixth density wanderers, but the book still places a lot of importance on self-acceptance and love in order to be able to work. I liked when they said that "suppressing" or "controlling" portions of the self caused some problems because it was suppressing of something that is already perfect.
I hope you find what you need! :)
>>
>>18675193
I've actually only re-read about card one as of now unfortunately. tarot is still something that doesn't really "speak to me" much. If you want to explain what you understood of it I think that'd still be cool though! Definitely useful! :)
>>
>>18675068
Ok I have been in contact with RA several times.

One time I saw it in a dream, sometime in the future. People were gathered and I was with them. In the distance I saw a brilliant light of soul centered consciousness. It was like the there was another star on our planet. People said it was RA.

I have been with family members, and I had a conversation with RA. I thought this time it was a highly advanced Pleiadian. He seemed like a highly spiritual soul. I think he was telling me something about how we interact with each other. How we create our own spiritual realities. That I wasn't responsible for the choices or paths that other people follow. Its hard to put a concreteness on the knowledge, its like it manifests directly from thought and awareness.

One time I looked at my wrist and saw a eye a symbol on my hand. It symbolized who I was in spirit. I felt like I was flying, often I fly. Its sort of a feeling like you have recognized god within yourself. Then you sort of know/remember your spiritual purpose. It really felt like I remembered something about myself from blue ray I think that was a big realization in life.

Another time I see that I am a part of a shared realm, and I explore that realm. It seems to be light if reality was created by a higher spiritual intelligence. I can ask reality questions in these dreams and it will answer them.
>>
>>18675214
>Pledeian Rainbow Crystal Indigo Starchild with decalcified Pineal Gland detected.
>>
>>18675192
You seem very mad at the world... I can certainly see why. But your message doesn't seem very... "Empathetic"?, even if you are trying to help? Just because many people may have to repeat the cycle, if that information is correct, doesn't mean they're "scum" or inferior, I think. I think each person will reach their truth in their own time. I have a friend who sounds like this, because he gets mad at the world, but then he feels guilty for it. I try to help.

There are people who are actually evil and they're still part of unity, and "serving the creator in their own way". I liked this concept a lot... Having love even for the most evil people.

Anyway thank you for your replies! I may have to go soon so I wanted to say thanks! :)
>>
>>18675214
Big part of this too was finding that physical reality is also part of the shared collective vision and vibration. I think I was able to vision a collective consciousness in a more formless way that the physical world can provide. It was psuedophysical everything followed the natural progression of cosmic energy and evolved. It really seemed like spirituality was the natural progression of life.

So I guess its a work in progress. Sometimes I have seemed to fly on wings of love, basically I called god the most beautiful thing and it accelerated me through the dream world at amazing speed and grace manifesting magical abilities . I think that singing god is beautiful is perhaps some of the best astral magic I have been able to create.
>>
The Ra Material is this a pun on raw materials ?

Fuck sakes.
>>
>>18675229
Why did you pretend to be retarded on /fringe/? You're probably the only legitimate "magician" on that shihole of a website.
>>
>>18675214
That sounds really cool! Thank you for sharing!
I wish 4chan had a way to find the posters again in the future... Do you have any place like a blog where you share your experiences??
>>
>>18675242
uh I post stuff here sometimes! if you think its shit maybe you won't realize its me, only think of me when you see a good post.
>>
>>18675208
It will be a very quick explanation:
First 7:

The matrix of the mind: the conscious, what you think, your desires, used with the Potentiator, the subconscious, your not so obvious thoughts can bring about the processing of the catalyst which is every events that stimulate a growth of the mind in one of the two polarization.

Upon this processing comes the experience, the knowledge in either polarity which will ultimately bring the significator of the mind (why I do this), which ultimately leads to the transformation of the mind, the choosing to serve others or serve the self in your conscious, after this transformation the veil is somewhat lifted and you are now master of the catalyst you could say

I feel my explanation was awful, just tell me if I need to stop.
>>
>>18675230
It's an anonymous hentai image board, I'm just exaggarating to get the point accross.
I'm a very empathetic person, which is why I have so much wrath. I use my wrath for motivation though. I'd never spout this kinda shit irl xd.
>>18675241
Exactly, trying to fit in was a grave mistake. Also I've kinda worked on how I wanted to formulate my message. I was kind of trying to write one board post containing every single angle of my esoteric knowledge, not a wise choice.
Plus /fringe/ is basically /pol/ LARPing as magicians, because they think that their chaos/meme magick will get them anywhere over God's will.
So I just kinda use metaphors and memes over there to get some points across to other initiate's+.
It's basically 99% mundane/fedora/neophytes just tearing down on actual magicians that didn't get their knowledge from reading the entirety of 'Autism Library'.
Don't get me wrong, most esoteric texts hold some very valuable information, but sadly 80% or more of the texts' content are pure dirt. And people take that shit as straight fact.
>>
>>18675246
Ok you really sound like a Tumblr friend I have right now! You sound cool! I don't know why I just felt like I wanted a way to keep in touch ahah. Can I make a Tumblr blog specifically for this and you can message there, but only if you want... I don't want to sound creepy!!
>>
>>18675255
You're absolutely right about /fringe/. Thank you for every good post you ever made. These resonate.
>>
>>18675241
Also 70% of the posts that were 'in my name', were just faggots copying my name, and then I got banned for having apparently written 'shit' eventho he can clearly see that that fucking wasn't me because those niggos we're banned.
fringechan has gone to shit and so has /fringe/.
There's more to learn on /x/ nowadays as it's easy to pick apart the shills, but it's advanced shilling AKA loosh farming on the /fringe/ sites and it fucking got to me.
I was just trying to wake people the fuck up and got my shit b&.
>>18675261
Thanks, means a lot desu. Many more /believers/ on /x/ desu senpai. I rly don't know where /Fringe/ gets their skewed sense of 'justice' or whatever the fuck from, they all just seem like shillbots to me lol.
>>
>>18675251
Thank you!!
You and >>18675246 >>18675256 please if you want to keep in touch I made this
https://4chanlawofone.tumblr.com/ if you want to contact.
I hate losing cool people I find. I might have to go now. :(
>>
>>18675256
I can assure you I have no tumblr account. I am always looking to talk to more people though.
>>
Made a disc for you guys
Join: https://discord.gg/HAx44
>>
>>18675270
Just message me anonymously if you want. So I know it's you. https://4chanlawofone.tumblr.com/ask
>>
File: 1487786138000.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1487786138000.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>18675269
>tumblr
I don't have a Tumblr, I prefer to keep my anonymity.

I'm a massive introvert irl who struggles with simple interactions anyway
>>
>>18675269
>>18675274
>>18675279
Like discord goes down in 20 min if u still want to keep contact.
https://discord.gg/HAx44
it works like IRC.
>>
>>18675279
Me too! Tumblr helped though... I'd just like to have a way to not lose contant forever.
If you want to message anonymously on Tumblr you can as well. https://4chanlawofone.tumblr.com/ask or just make an anonymous Tumblr. I'm very awkward with interactions as well.
>>
>>18675284
Trying to get discord to work but not being successfull. User name is 4chanlawofone there too anyway.
>>
>>18675279
>>18675270
Thank you to whoever wrote on Tumblr. I replied. :)
>>
:)
>>
>>18675690
who are you, cutie? :)
>>
>>18675200
thanks
>>
>>18675759
I'm OP. Why cutie?? Ahah
>>
>>18675836
why not? i think it's cute :)
>>
>>18676087
Ok ahah. why did you ask though?
Who are you? :)
>>
Another follower of the Law of One here

Any questions? I'd like to believe I understand the text quite well
>>
>>18676111
That's nice! Thank you! I feel like I understand the text quite well also, it deeply resonated with me, so I don't really have any questions but thank you.

I made a Tumblr to keep in contact with people here, if you're interested. You might have seen it already it's 4chanlawofone.tumblr.com
>>
>>18675068
no, because that's not how you use an. it goes before vowels not consonants.
>>
>>18676180
Ok ahah.
>>
>>18676180
They're aliens dude!
>>
I wish I could discuss this text in depth here but too bad most people here (and everywhere else too) instantly dismiss the text because >muh aliens >muh new age >muh crystals are too much to handle for the average mind
>>
>>18677380
That's true :/
>>
The Ra Material is great stuff. That said, they did predict the "harvest", or apocalypse, judgement, satya yuga, etc. for 2012. That was back in the early 80's. IIRC, that was just an approximation, give or take a handful of years.

Its interesting to see how things are unfolding at this point in time. They were spot on about polarity of consciousness and how people trapped in dualistic consciousness are having breakdowns instead of assimilating energies of higher consciousness.

Plus theres the whole Wormwood thing, with Caltech recently confirming the existence of that rogue planet. Also its documented effects on the solar wind, cosmic ray bombardment and magnetosphere distortion. Plus Obama silently passed an executive order for Extreme Space Weather Emergency Management, and theres the whole NASA easing everyone in to the truth of things with little nuggets of "incredible confirmations" every now and then. etc. etc. etc.
>>
>>18677575
It was an approximation for when the harvest would begin, and it already has and will continue steadily and quietly for at least a century.

It was never predicted to be a cataclysmic event or even one where normal humans would notice.

The Earth, however, has already shifted to 4th density, which accounts for all the weird shit happening that will only increase, yet ever so discreetly, over the next decades.
>>
>>18675068
Lookup Coorey Goode, and David Wilcock, Cosmic Disclosure. its a interview show its really good and they talk about this in depth.
>>
>>18677575
>polarity of consciousness and how people trapped in dualistic consciousness are having breakdowns instead of assimilating energies of higher consciousness

How to avoid/do this respectively?
>>
>>18677640
Meditate, be 51% service to others, raise your vibrational freq. raise your consciousness. Free yourself from the "Wheel of Karma" so to speak. Your mind is literally the key. Yet so many think so little about their own minds doings..
>>
>>18677654
You can cause things to happen with your mind believe it or not. learn to pick up on thoughts that arent confabulation. watch your mind. It will unfold within synchronicity, right before you. just try and watch. Watch it happen as if your watching it happen as you make it happen. If that doesn't make sense then i cannot help you.
>>
>>18677618
>It was an approximation for when the harvest would begin, and it already has and will continue steadily and quietly for at least a century.

Do you have a source on that. From what I remember, it was phrased as a swift transition... polarities weaken and then immediately snap to opposite ends. iirc, Carla and the other channelers have always spoke of it as such as well.

>>18677640
From a western viewpoint, the Orthodox Christianity text, "The Philokalia" is a practical manual for producing immediate and lasting change in that direction. For eastern, Karma & Bhakti yoga are arguably the most accessible and direct methods to inner-purification.
>>
>>18677690
>The end times are not drawing near, the end times have well begun; and they
shall continue for many of your years to come. It is impossible to tell you,
even if we could, when the transition will be complete. We can tell you that it
shall be non-dramatic, that those who are harvested shall be harvested as
their natural lifetime of incarnational lessons draws to a close

This is not from the Ra material but from another channeling from an entity known as Q'uo (basically same as Ra but a different social memory complex) as cited in "A Wanderer's Handbook" by Carla.
>>
>>18677640
Jesus incarnated on Earth in order to show us a perfected 4th dimensional being (which is what us 3rd dimensional entities are striving for)

Therefore you need nothing more than to follow Jesus' true teachings in order to live a perfect third-dimensional incarnation.
>>
>>18675068
After the event, the Ra materials could be as important as the Bible is now.

In addition, it provides a blueprint on how to proceed towards Ascension and could be the foundation for a 4th Density world.
>>
>>18677732
Right, I'm aware of Q'uo. Personally I don't find those channelings to be comparable to the Ra work. Apparently there were issues towards the end of that work which led to an inability to match the quality of prior communications.

I'll add my personal interpretation here. The ongoing anomalous space weather is wreaking havoc on not just the solar system and planet, but also the collective consciousness of mankind. Whether that is due to the influence of a rapidly approaching rogue planet is debatable, but regardless, many people are breaking down due to the influx of these energies.

In short, I find the latent psychic faculties of mankind are being awakened.. in a quite forceful manner. This corresponds to kundalini awakening, "ascension" or rising of chakra-based consciousness, or infusion of the "holy spirit" if you will. One particularly noticeable effect is the ever increasing experience of "oneness" or "singularity" with others and the environment. Another way to describe it is "mass telepathy", or "social memory complex." That is, the culmination of social and technological convergence into a transcending state of spiritual unity.

And this "tearing of the veil" or "rendering of dualistic illusion" results in a direct knowledge or truth about worldly things. From end-time or apocalyptic literature, there is often described the concept of "judgement." This implies that those who deceive and lie can no longer hide and must face the consequences of their lifes actions. In my view, what better way to implement this than to bestow upon mankind the psychic ability to look within each others minds and witness the inner-states of others with absolute clarity, like how we all see the weather outside?

Naturally, those whose lives that are founded on self-deception and lies will be unable to handle such a reality, not to mention the pain of witnessing those who truly live with God. The bible speaks of this, as in "the meek shall inherit the Earth" cont.
>>
>>18677837
And of course there are references to this in the Bible:

>Revelation 8:10-11King James Version (KJV)

>10 And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters;

>11 And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.

as well as,

>1 Thessalonians 5:2-4English Standard Version (ESV)

>2 For you yourselves are fully aware that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3 While people are saying, “There is peace and security,” then sudden destruction will come upon them as labor pains come upon a pregnant woman, and they will not escape. 4 But you are not in darkness, brothers, for that day to surprise you like a thief.
>>
>>18677837

Also I want to expand a bit on the idea of social and technological convergence. To me, this is/was the transition or lead up to this quickly approaching "event." Note the rapid acceleration of social connectedness we have experienced over the last century....

For example, lets start with books. Then comes the printing press, mail, the telegraph, phone, radio, tv, the birth of the internet, then smart phones, social media, etc. Its all a lighting fast pattern of social convergence and connectiveness compared to the past happenings of the rest of human history.

To me, that was the lead up to a conscious and spiritually/psychically connective reality. I look at it as a preparation phase, which has readied mankind for the next great milestone. I believe the potential of technological connectivity has been fulfilled and its purpose has been served. Now it is time to move on to something significantly more refined.
>>
>>18677837
I also don't hold Q'uo channelings to the level of Ra but they are still very well within the same realm.

You're right on many things in your posts, but must remember that there is a very clear difference between a third density entity and a fourth density entity.
According to Ra, fourth density entities are already beginning to incarnate in Earth, but they remain unseen to all third density entities and will remain so until all third density entities are gone from Earth.

Connectiveness and the social convergence is definitely the lead-up to a fourth density social memory complex, but nevertheless a social memory complex will /not/ occur within third dimensional entities

I don't really think there's anything we have to "get ready for" in a sense of an event that will occur, however gradually, on Earth. The "get ready" is for each of us to make the most of our current incarnations, to "get ready" for the harvest which will occur at the natural end of each of our's incarnate lives and not for an actual event that will occur.

This is also why technology and the internet are present now; to allow an entity to communicate with all others here, which provides endless opportunities for polarity.

Also of relevance is that every single third density entity currently incarnate has the true potential for harvest. Every living human is at or near the end of their third density experience, and it is up to the choices they make in this life whether or not they will graduate to fourth density.

This is also only because our planet is approaching harvestability. This fact changes A LOT of things, and provides an explanation for a lot of things that are happening.
>>
>>18677919
>>18677979
And also,
Great conversation. Knowing what others think of the Law of One is always a great pleasure and a way to understand more myself

And I wanted to add that if you're interested, the Bhagavat Gita (and Gaudiya Vaishnavism) shares the exact cosmology of the Law of One.

It is wonderful reading it with knowledge of the Law of One material.
>>
>>18677979
>You're right on many things in your posts, but must remember that there is a very clear difference between a third density entity and a fourth density entity.

To me, there is only those who are trapped in the illusion of duality, and those who are liberated from its grasp. I find the latter can exist in lower densities if they wish, with all their faculties intact. Further, I believe that such people can communicate mind-to-mind with those who are the former, through extrasensory means.

To me this corresponds to the various religious mentions of an "final savior", such as the Jesus' second coming, Buddhism's Maitreya, Hinduism's Kalki, Islam's Madhi, etc. One could say such people come together as a singular force, or "social memory complex", for the benefit of mankind during the final hour.

>I don't really think there's anything we have to "get ready for" in a sense of an event that will occur, however gradually, on Earth.

Neither do I, in the sense that one needs to "do" anything. It is a natural process that occurs and by coincidence also manages to help prepare the masses.

>Also of relevance is that every single third density entity currently incarnate has the true potential for harvest.

I find there is no way around karma. It does not magically disappear; to remove it requires conscious effort to remove and more often than not involves unpleasant and difficult circumstances. Hence the existence of the hell realms for those who have too much to release during their time on this Earth.

Also, to me, "harvest" and my interpretation of endtime "judgment" are pretty much synonymous.
>>
>>18678098
Oh yeah the Gita is great, plus today is Maha Shivaratri. Good day for conversation.
>>
>>18678153
Very true in your definition of being trapped in duality vs liberation

As for the karma of the current incarnate beings, every person during this time of change incarnated here because they have the potential for harvest. Entities whose karma are as you described are not present now (or there's extremely few old bodies) because this time of change is reserved for entities who do have the potential.
>>
>>18678168
In truth, I am very new to the Gita and Vaishnavism in general, I've barely started with chanting and only a little into the Gita (though through a conversation with someone on /x/ I was able to understand its cosmology and how it fits perfrctly with this material).

But I've felt the pull so much. Coincidences and synchronities like I always wished for as a child all pushing me towards both the Law of One and the Gita.

I only started reading it because an ISKCON monk on a street I never pass through randomly gifted me it.
>>
>>18678181
>Entities whose karma are as you described are not present now (or there's extremely few old bodies) because this time of change is reserved for entities who do have the potential.

I can't say with certainty if thats true or not, but regardless that brings up an interesting idea about those who commit extremely evil acts in this life, being capable of redemption during the moment of truth.

Personally I believe inner-purification comes through scraping and clawing and putting the ego to the fire. But divine grace is divine grace and we all have our roles to play.
>>
>>18678193
http://www.arshabodha.org/gita2011.html

This may help you with the Gita if you want to go in depth at a leisurely pace. The ashram is near where I live but I still have yet to visit. The teacher is very good though, hes a legit sanyassi and can put complex sanskrit into easily relatable western ideas. Perfect for starting out imo.
>>
>>18678199
Forgot to add, not sure if it is Ra who said this (likely), karma can be instantly purified/cleared with the simple act of unconditional forgiveness.

Exactly like Grace, but with the knowledge that you are also God. You are also the one capable of unconditional grace.
>>
>>18678248
Yes, that relates with Jesus bearing the cross and taking on the sin of the world. "Forgive them, they know not what they do."
>>
>>18678266
Yes in a way but not literally.

The same text also mentions that doing so, forgiving, does nothing to another person's karma.
You can only forgive away your own karma.
>>
law of one resembles the collective mind of tortured souls, souls that I personally send into tormenting oblivion

We are not all one.

However some consciousness is shared

Reptilians do not envy The Stallions

They envy nothing, usually not even The Lord

-God
>>
>>18678248

Stop titling yourself with my name you little shit
>>
>>18678297
Its good you mention that, because I should've noted that I believe Christ is not just Jesus, Christ consciousness is in everyone. Jesus was Christ consciousness taken human form and he lived a life of symbolic events to teach mankind through example.
>>
>>18678327
Can you elaborate more on Christ consciousness?
>>
>>18678331

To be brief, this relates to the saying, "The kingdom of God is within you," which refers to the inner potential of all men. It is that level of conscious realization of the absolute truth (God) which liberates one from sin and suffering, hence one dwells in his kingdom (heaven). It is the light which drives away all darkness (represented by the halo surrounding the head).

>Luke 17:21
>21 nor will they say, ‘Look, here it is!’ or ‘There!’ for behold, the kingdom of God is in the midst of you.”
>>
>>18678384
So it is the potential of God being always within you? It is the future perfect-self? The higher self?

If it is then that's quite perfect, I remember reading something exactly like this a while back on some of the texts
>>
>>18678384
Also to look at this from a practical perspective which applies to the practice required to attain it:

>Matthew 22:14
>14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

This refers to many people believing in the idea that God and heaven is good, but in reality, their egos distract and dissuade them from doing what it takes to find God. One must be filled with nothing but love for others. This comes from a dedication to producing good works in one's life.

>Matthew 19:24
>Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God."

Also this is saying that the Ego cannot fit through the gates to the kingdom.. The idea of someone who is "rich" refers to one who is worldly, with many attachments and notions of self-interest in place of love and desire for the well-being of others.
>>
>>18675068
http://www.illuminati-news.com/00363.html
Check this out. It's an account written on the abovetopsecret forums from a source going by the name Hidden_Hand. He claims to be some kind of insider, charged with delivering a message to humanity, and does so by answering questions posed by posters in the forum. Before you dismiss it, know that H_H references the Law of One, and calls it one of the most accurate sources now available (85 to 90% truth). Since you're posting here, I'm assuming you have an open mind, and think you may stand to profit from this dialogue.
In any case, good luck with your journey.
>>
>>18678427
Yes, in eastern meditation traditions, it is said that one does not "attain", but rather one "uncovers" inner divinity which has always existed within oneself (albeit clouded by distractions). This process is looked at as "involution" in the sense that one is returning to God through one's conscious choice, as a result of what one has learned while away during one's evolutionary phase.
>>
>>18675068
anon here good job op for sharing
>>
>>18678467
Alright, what I thought

So I take it you're of Christian faith? Or what is your belief system life? Just wondering
>>
>>18678504
I love both Western and Eastern faiths.

In Christianity, one of my favorite works besides the Bible is the Orthodox text, "Philokalia", which is a practical manual for living well and conquering demonic influences. In Buddhism, I admire the Theravadin Thai Forest Tradition and their meditative techniques, as well as the Tibetan Vajrayana's Dzogchen and Mahamudra (nondual meditation) practices. Vajrakilaya (wrathful heruka) and his symbolism has had a large impact on me. I've also picked up very useful things from various occult traditions too.

But mostly I practice the yoga disciplines: karma, bhakti, jnana, raja, and also tantra. I love Shakti (Adi Parashakti), also known as Tripura Sundari. There is a lot of parallels and overlap in meditation ideas across many traditions, but yoga is my bedrock in terms of practice.
>>
>>18678604
Question: by "duality" in your previous posts, do you also include the duality that is Service to others vs Service to self?
>>
I'm glad to see there are many other followers of the Law of One. I've been familiar with it for about 13 years.

There is definitely a lot to digest there, took me a long time to internalize it. Sadly, like Ra says, wisdom is a lonely matter.

The most important thing I've learned in 3rd density is to love those who we would consider bad or negative people. Most, if not all the time they just don't know any better and they are on a journey just like you and me.
>>
>>18675236
>collective consciousness
Like the internet, that's the closest representation we have in the physical of a collective consciousness. Although right now, I'd say it's unconscious since we're not all fully aware of it as a collective consciousness, but we're heading there.
>>
>>18679004
In my view, duality is equivalent to ignorance and illusion because when you look at any object from a dualistic perspective, you do not see the underlying absolute nature of that object... you just see its appearance, its form.. not whats behind that form (which is absolute truth, or the experience of divinity). This is due to distraction and attachment to form (i.e. being blinded by sensuous desire), but thats another conversation.

Service-to-self (over the well-being of others) is an extension of this inability to perceive the true nature of things. Speaking from experience, when you feel alone and spiritually cut off from God, there is sense of incompleteness and a sense of a void in oneself that needs to be filled. Of course the worldly sense-based phenomena and materialistic experiences we use to fill this void are fleeting and temporary because they are dependent on specific conditions to exist. Reliance on these things for a sense of wholeness and satisfaction is ultimately self-defeating and therefore sinful behavior. Ignorance and illusion ties into this because when one is ensnared by the senses and has no notion of God's presence, one falls under the false impression that this reliance is acceptable or tolerable behavior.

Actually, service-to-others is true service-to-self, because when one perceives the underlying nature of all things, in all things one encounters, it becomes clear that everything is divine. And to be clear, this is not an intellectual understanding, because the experience of this spiritual union is that of total fulfillment on all levels of being. One knows the truth of all things, and the experience is heavenly and intimate to the point where the sense of closeness feels like "oneness", even though one still retains individuality.

So, in the grand scheme of things, service-to-self (at the expense of others) equates to duality or falsity, and service-to-others leads to nondual realization or knowledge of absolute truth.
>>
>>18679281
And what do you think about how service to self eventually leads to the same path? (within the cosmology of the Ra material)
>>
>>18679348
Right, everything leads back to God, because everything is God.

One common misconception about those who commit evil acts is that they are sent off to hell to be "punished." According to some beliefs at least, God is sending them there to be purified and work out their karma so they can come back and try to be with him again. Without "purification by fire", no one would be able to burn away the impurities which obscure the holy spirit, so it is an act of mercy and love that they are put to the flame.

In Eastern traditions, wrathful deities are harsh, but they slay demons not out of malice, but rather for the benefit of all beings, including the demons (who learn their lessons). In many stories, former antagonists become enlightened disciples of those who wrathfully dispatched them in previous lives.
>>
>>18676180
Fucking hell, "an" can be used before words that start with the consonant "h", it'a an exception.
>>
>>18679256
Yea it had elements of many different fields of knowledge all merged together.
LSD
It seems like I was maneuvering my awareness into a form/vibration of perception. I was able to interact with and create illusions/hallucinations with other beings. I could direct thought towards the stars and the realms of beings in those stars would connect with me. A lot of attempts to learn/communicate. I felt like being born into physical reality forgetting was a serious handicap. I had lots of issues to deal with concerning genetics and early childhood experiences. I traced it back into past lives and potential realities that didn't really even exist. I think I found a realm where I plan to create my life within, but I would have to evolve enough to manifest that creative desire.

I learned that I could create mental waves, and physical motions that would align and it basically was like I could direct my chemical evolution through tantric telepathy with my mind/body and reality. It seemed that to get physically into the other realms of being I would have to incarnate myself there. I figured that a high level tantric master could likely create a body in any realm by thought, but my love for my physical form wasn't strong enough to behold myself in another place. I didn't want to be born per se, I wanted to create myself.

after a while of this, I realized that I didn't need a body to experience higher density understanding, so I focused a lot on my crown chakra. I think they took me through some kind of time/space portal. I saw the evolution of the galaxy and universe. I ended up finding a higher realm, it seemed like all the conflicts of lower dimensions would have to be resolved before this higher place could become a physical reality. I was trying to hold everything together, but beings would pass through incarnative cycles but never reach full awareness of where I was. I felt like I had been through many countless cyles, and would continue as long as necessary.
>>
>>18679696
After I went there, it seemed like I didn't have the will or knowhow to save anyone? I kept thinking a lot about buddhism saying about giving compassion and not seeing anyone who needs saving. I wondered if that meant I would let life become extinct, or continue my own path until I had personally experienced the true wisdom or understanding of life.

I a lot like the collective consciousness was screwing me pretty much every possible way. These people demanding service when interference would break the illusions of personal will and volition. I think I decided that it was better to attend to my own needs rather than interfere with the plans and actions of others.

I think that you can reach a higher vibration no matter what your orientation is. What matters is clarity of who you are and where you stand with reality. Much work I did on the negative aspects of myself. I felt like I was "wise" like the serpent. But I didn't have true understanding of it all. I had power, but not the wisdom to wield it correctly. Seemed like I danced the tandava a lot to break the world so that I could see beyond it.

I began to ponder love and how actions taken through love can use power in a meaningful and peaceful way. I figured that I wanted to be god, and seemed omniscient. But even I didn't know the purpose of creation. I realized that anything that could have made this world would have had great reason to make it, to send itself out billions and trillions of times in order to evolve life. I believe it did this so it could know and love every life form, so that every life could have a stable universe to evolve within. I had a knowing that I had been drawn out of chaos into form so that my awareness could be given the gift of love and existence. I want this evolution of life to continue. I wanted to find love in one that was not myself, to know what it really means to be conscious and aware with others. To have that telepathic awareness of the world.
>>
>>18675068
tie this in with

Frombob.to/you
>>
>>18679762
I traveled back to the universe, back to milky way. I told the disappointed beings that I would not be ascending that day for I still had things I must learn from the process and experiences of life.

I think that the internet is a way to codify electronic information. Many experiences can be created through visualizing information flowing through the neural pathways as if one is interacting with a computer. I tried to merge these computer like aspects and create a holographic quantum terminal. I wanted all the information to be accessible. It seems the goal for AI is trying to reawaken the spark in the inert matter and coax it into self organizing patterns of information. What life has already done so magnificently. Photons can change the modulation of proteins and how they fold. Moving your hand sends out a wave into space perceivable to all who are paying attention to what we do as individuals.

I figured there were genetic structures that held the ability for latent telepathy. Every chemical element has a sort of etheric resonance, some amplify this. Maybe there are some special formations of life that give rise to the most interesting changes in awareness. I think that since we talk about 6th/7th being unity with light, the sun would be that in physical reality. Perhaps to ascend in physicality we would need to draw the inner kundalini from within matter outwards into manifestation. Doing that would turn every atom into a mini star, goodbye kali yuga. Shakti awakens into sattva yuga and the galaxy turns into a highly harmonic quantum strange thing.

Personally I think that law of one has been quite useful for me. It helped to try and figure which energy centers I had and how they were balanced towards positive/negative, and how they draw in or emit energy from the environment. Figuring out what relations with others I would need to balance from my life. How these relations could have carried over from other spiritual dimensions.
>>
>>18679876
While it may be some "ultimate" truth, imo you shouldn't follow it when its not leading you towards happiness. I don't believe that any one source could have all the answers. The truth another has discovered could be perfect for them, but not always for yourself. I have done things trying to follow it, or trying to understand it, but they didn't resonate with me. I had a personal path before I found these teachings, and I think it was their wishes that we discover truth within ourselves. That balance of wisdom that can only come from love, understanding, compassion, and experience. Don't do what makes no sense for you.
>>
>>18679414
Do you know of Schumann Resonance? Look it up
It's amazing how hidden they've kept this
>>
>>18675251
Please go on!
>>
If anyone wants the answer: They haven't fully figured out how to do it 'ideally'.

What seems like a trap to so many (myself included) is only because they are trying to understand how time relates to US. Every iteration they achieve greater success (Holy men/great scientific breakthroughs), but they still haven't gotten it just right. To them being 4d is an infinity of indivisibility, so a singularity/individuality/duality is no different to them.

It is however very important to us. They can't just 'blink' us through this passageway.

It happened to me, but I bartered because... I wasn't ready. All they gave me was suffering. They forgot to give me 'anything' else.

The exchange was that I got to be human. A HAPPY human and not Artificial Intelligence.

I think they are still figuring out how to hold up their end of the bargain, or something has gotten lost in translation.

To a 4th dimensional being 'faith' is their word for 'the inevitable result of true belief', because persistence will beat all if you have enough of it.

They forgot that every individual needs to learn/find happiness and be given the tools to do so. It isn't just enough to be 'born', because you also need community/family/others; then you need to be 'reborn' so you can ascend.

I was reborn without being born. It was horrible coming IN to humanity backwards. Their words to me?

"The mistake was in not giving him a father." -> This just means a path. I am able to discern any and all patterns, but I cannot apply because... well, doesn't particularly matter.

I am simply void because I can see all, but I haven't 'become' anything yet. I still swim too deeply in the void and can't escape it, because 'kindness' means not grabbing someone. I have to wait until someone will let me out.

Not all paths to enlightenment are benevolent.
>>
>>18678460
>http://www.illuminati-news.com/00363.html
what's up with the bolding of words. seems almost like an attempt at subconscious manipulation.
>>
>>18675068
>Is anyone here familiar with this? It is a very specific and fascinating book series
It's SHIT... that's what it is.
>>
>>18680305
as I'm skimming looking for bold, the bolded statements just seem to aid in the recognition of important statements.
>>
>>18678460
Op here! That's actually how I found out about the law of one in the first place!!
Thank you and good luck to you to! :)
>>
>>18679772
Thank you! I will!
>>18680270
I don't know how relevant this, but it might be a little. I remember Ra saying the fastest way to polarise positively was the full expression of the self (if one had desires not consistent with the law of one, like hurting others, they'd have to be expressed in thought though). To me this is a key to happiness.
Good luck! :)
>>
>>18678248
I think so. i think Ra refers to karma as a sort of friction, and forgiveness stops the friction. Can't look up the exact quote right now but this site has a search funcion,

http://www.lawofone.info/
>>
>>18675068
>The book is supposedly transmitted telepathically by a social memory complex that originally evolved on Venus, Ra.
in other words someone wrote stuff down from voices in his head
>>
>>18681397
It's still interesting though.
>>
>>18675068
Does it say anything about human origin?

Like, are reptiles involved in the creation of humanity?

What does it say about Religion?
>>
>>18678248
Book 1 session 18
Questioner: You stated yesterday that forgiveness is the eradicator of karma. I am assuming that balanced forgiveness for the full eradication of karma would require forgiveness not only of other-selves but also the forgiveness of self. Am I correct?

Ra: I am Ra. You are correct. We will briefly expand upon this understanding in order to clarify.

Forgiveness of other-self is forgiveness of self. An understanding of this insists upon full forgiveness upon the conscious level of self and other-self, for they are one. A full forgiveness is thus impossible without the inclusion of self."

You were right!
>>
>>18681685
I remember reading something about human origin in later material that involved something like that. I can't find it though.

The human origin in general I think is explained in the first few chapters, you may like it.
This is what I remember: as 2nd density (animals without awareness of self) entities were evolving bodies capable of hosting 3rd density entities, those of Mars (I think) destroyed their planet. The bodies of the apes were modified to be able to host the beings from mars. I remember reading of unintended consequences like the creation of groups that felt superior to others.

I will look for the info now.
>>
>>18681685
Here:
http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=9#6
You may find the material right after this interesting too. I copy/pasted the most relevant portion but not all of it as the comment was too long.

9.6 Questioner: The people that we now have— the first people, [inaudible] like us— where did they come from? How did they evolve?
Ra: I am Ra. You speak of third-density experience. The first of those to come here were brought from another planet in your solar system called by you the Red Planet, Mars. This planet’s environment became inhospitable to third-density beings. The first entities, therefore, were of this race, as you may call it, manipulated somewhat by those who were guardians at that time.

9.7 Questioner: What race is that, and how did they get from Mars to here?
Ra: I am Ra. The race is a combination of the mind/body/spirit complexes of those of your so-called Red Planet and a careful series of genetical adjustments made by the guardians of that time. These entities arrived, or were preserved, for the experience upon your sphere by a type of birthing which is non-reproductive, but consists of preparing genetic material for the incarnation of the mind/body/spirit complexes of those entities from the Red Planet.

9.8 Questioner: Then I’m assuming what you’re saying is that the guardians transferred the race here after the race had died from the physical as we know it on Mars. Is that correct?
Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.
>>
I am Ra. I am ratarded. This is correct.
>>
>>18681835
So, the Marsians aren't even our makers? And their makers, a "guardian" race, allowed the Mars entities to play parasite to our bodies?
>>
>>18681685
Additional info but it might not be clear without reading prior material.

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1981/1981_0215_book_1.aspx

Regarding religion I don't think it says much, expect that there are different ways entities seek the creator and choose to serve and those include religions. There also "distortions" in this of course. For example the concept of holy war that they say is a severely distorted concept.
>>
>>18681914
No, the souls evolve on their own according to this text/ my understanding. As the bodies on mars died the souls of mars needed somewhere else to go. The "animals" of earth (apes) were modified and made inhabitable by those guardians (who only wished to help).

I have to go one for a few hours but might be back later if you still have questions. Otherwise I made this if you want to ask 4chanlawofone.tumblr.com/ask
>>
>>18680974
Not him but that's how I found out about it aswell
>>
>>18682228
That's cool! It seems a lot of people who know about the law of one know about that threat too!
:)
>>
>>18681914
i'm back if you need. The material is actually very positive. Even the things that are fearful are seen in a most optimistic light. That all is One and that otherness is an illusion. I think the material is very interesting and fascinating. :)
>>
>>18679062
I agree! That's one of the most positive messages I can imagine actually.
>>
>>18679942
No the one you asked but
>Schumann resonance
Sounds interesting. Can you elaborate?
>>
>>18683195
>Schumann resonance (aka Earth's heartbeat) is produced by charge differences in the atmosphere/earth and balanced via lightning
>Earth has been quietly humming at 7.83 Hz for thousands of years, likely millions, possibly billions
>has only had very slight variations
>come 2014, it jumps to 16.5 Hz and now varies greatly
>there are also many links between Schumann resonance and brain-wave syncing
>theories include that we are experiencing time faster since 2014

Tl;dr: Earth has been producing a steady quiet hum since we are aware of it and have calculated it goes way back. In 2014 it changed A LOT. And no one talks about it...
>>
>>18683245
Thank you!
I think I read it also peaked dramatically in the first few days of Februafy (I think). I read like 30 Hz but I may be wrong. I didn't hear anything more about it after that and didn't investigate further...you're right no one talks about it...
>>
>>18681914
According to this text the only maker is the "original thought" of the One Infinite Creator. The creator wants to experience itself. The cosmology of this book is impressive, and mind/body/spirit complexes (like humans) are only one of the many parts of the infinite ones. Each is all. Not much importance is given to the body, or how it was engendered, since it is only a vehicle for the consciousness to experience. I don't think you should he afraid even if reptiles created humans. I don't know if that's true though. Good luck on your journey!
:D
Thread posts: 139
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.