[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Possible ghost

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: uesc_04_img0212.jpg (10KB, 435x256px) Image search: [Google]
uesc_04_img0212.jpg
10KB, 435x256px
I have no picture or real explanation for this, but this is actually true.

To provide some background, my brother and I tore down my parents old back porch and built a new one. The reason I was there is because I'm an OTR truck driver so I stay there once a month.

Anyways,
I was in my room watching some random show around two am. Then I heard some noise outside so I looked out the front door and saw the neighbors across the street taking out the trash. I remembered I bought a DNA test, random late night purchase, while I was OTR. So I spit in the tube and put it in mail box, neighbor is out there messing with his car. I figured that was weird, so I go back in and leave the lights off and sit on the floor and watch him for about thirty minutes. Then I go to the kitchen and just stare out the window in the back door. After a moment I notice a weird blue line floating about six feet off of the ground. The line was about six to eight inches long and looked like an electrical arch, but it had no connection on either end of the arch. It was near the edge of the porch, we had not put up the banister. Then the line starts moving, it goes around the edge of the porch, comes to the stairs, turns and goes up the stairs rising up with each step like any human would. Then it makes a b line for the door and as it gets really close I cut the light on and jumped back. I don't know what happened to it, but it was gone. I figured it was freaky so I asked for opinions on Yahoo answers and kind of forgot about it. Then last month I came back and was doing my laundry at night, our laundry area is to the left of the back door. The light for that area is directly over head. So I'm taking laundry out of the washer and moving it to the drier. My sister walks by and says she's going to bed then I look at that window and see a reflection of light that is kind of human shaped moving to the left like it was going into the hall way.

Ideas?
>>
The pic kind of resembles the blue line, minus the connections.
>>
Opinions?
>>
>>18675027
Probably not much help to you, kind of reminds of the Haselden lights, but they are an atmospheric phenomenon.
Also kind of reminds me of a youtube video where ghost hunters saw streaks of lights rather than the usual orbs.
>>
Thank you, but this thing was like 6 to 8 inches long and about 6 feet off the ground and as it moved it stayed that length.
>>
To be more specific, if you were to print that picture out on an 8 x 11 hold it in front of your face and walk around. That's how it moved, it maintained its form, but fluctuated like electrical arcs do.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.