[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just a Valet Tending to My Cars

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: maximum over rustle.gif (140KB, 271x199px) Image search: [Google]
maximum over rustle.gif
140KB, 271x199px
Alright you sasquatch hunters and spellcasters, I haven't been here in almost 4 years, and I've got some weird shit that happened today that I cannot explain for my life. I work as a valet and tonight was pretty cold and lonely. My valet podium and parking spaces are separated around the corner from the restaurant it is for. I have about 10 parking spaces that all have 3ft tall plastic and metal "Valet Only" signs. I was walking the lot and positioned all the signs super OCD because there's nothing to do but stand around on your phone all night. All the other surrounding local stores were closed and all the worker cars were gone. I went back to my podium and watched some Hulu and looked up and notice something odd. Every single sign was gone. I looked around and they were all neatly put away in the equipment storage. No one had walked by, no cars drove through at that time, and there is no one that would have said "Hey, I'm gonna store all of these signs he meticulously placed out. I have three options as to what could have happened.
1. Ghosties
2. Some sort of fast superhuman playing a prank
3. My timeline branched off and I veered into some slightly different reality.

I don't know if anybody would think I'm crazy, but I think I would remember a difference between placing all ten signs on parking spaces across a lot or placing all ten signs in a storage area out of the way

>MFW I had to put all the signs back out
>>
>>18674218
Valet area with no CCTV?
>>
i vote 3,
fun game time: did you make a wish about anything between initial placement, and finding they were back in storage?
>>
>>18674260
Dude you would be surprised! When I've gone to see if there is any cameras at my accounts, I've never found any. It's just next to a dumpster are and some crappy apartments. I'll check for CCTV when I'm back there. Plus I was thinking, why would someone let a 21 year old valet guy see their security cam unless he was doing something weird?
>>
>>18674275
Only wish I would have made is that people would come pick up their damn cars so I don't have to stand in 35 degree weather
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.