[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is reality really real? It really feels like a lucid dream to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: lazers.jpg (61KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
lazers.jpg
61KB, 620x465px
Is reality really real? It really feels like a lucid dream to me, albeit more stable. What do you think the nature of reality is?
>>
>>18674186
Is this the real life? Or just fantasy? Caught in a landslide. With no escape fro reality.
>>
>>18674205
Open your eyes,
Look up to the skies and see,
I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy,
Because I'm easy come, easy go,
Little high, little low,
Any way the wind blows doesn't really matter to me, to me.
>>
> It really feels like a lucid dream to me, albeit more stable.
This is the ultimate red pill.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (11KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
11KB, 225x224px
>>
File: IMG_1309.jpg (240KB, 1024x663px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1309.jpg
240KB, 1024x663px
This is a dream, an illusion, a simulation, whatever you want to call it, you are infinity experiencing itself subjectively, you are all that is, was and all that ever will be, it is only you and the void for all eternity.
>>
Scaramouche, Scaramouche, will you do the Fandango?
>>
>>18674800
Thunderbolts and lightening
Very very frightening
>>
>>18674186
Can you fly?
>>
File: Galileo.jpg (54KB, 330x405px) Image search: [Google]
Galileo.jpg
54KB, 330x405px
>>
>>18674697
true and this is why i love you
>>
>>18674186
The thing about dreams compared to reality is that when you're in a dream you don't remember it as vividly as reality, it doesn't FEEL like reality even when you're 100% lucid.

Like right now looking around your room, it will never feel exactly like that when you do the same thing in a dream, not because of some crazy shit that might be happening, but your consciousness just doesn't process it the same way.
>>
>>18674186
That's called derealization, anon. Get psychiatric help.
>>
>>18675131
exactely this
i have it since i am like 18 years old
now i see a psychiatrist who helps me understands why i feel like that : for me it's a way to not be opressed by the world, a way (a bad one) to fight my own anxiety and sadness
>>
Here is one way to think about it.

On every measurement scale going down and going up you have objects interacting with each other based around some forces which appear universal and fundamental.

Your experience of reality is a manifestation of these forces on objects of an according scale.

You are bounded by location: (Earth, Sol system, Milky Way galaxy, Virgo cluster, Laniakea supercluster)

It's very hard for you right now to even reach the moon let alone the Perseus-Pisces supercluster 250 million ly away.

But with 1950s technology you probably don't think twice about travelling 55 million meters around the world flying from one continent to another. And you also don't really think about germs or bacteria which are invisible to you. For the germs, your trip around the world is analogous to a human being flying from Sol to Alpha Centauri our nearest visible neighbour star, about 4 ly's away.
Reality is everything. Human reality is an expansion of the scale downwards and upwards so that travelling long distances or working with small objects becomes easier and part of every day experience. Like flying or killing germs.

Your particular reality is a a combination of your personal history and memories, childhood, genetics and aptitude, various formative experiences and probably most importantly your current health, which will greatly determine your primary filter (emotions and mood). Poor health tends to lead to poor emotions which make the filter for reality skewed in a certain direction where it can lead to self-destruction. Great health has many positive attributes, the best being you feel great and therefore your perception of things around you is boosted (more attentive, faster reactions, stronger focus, better selection and decision making, faster more active sperm / less prone to infertility).

Sounds like you're not in the best of health, so your mind is losing a grip and blending your imagination with dreams to cope.
>>
Sollipsism is true for everyone, or something.
>>
Everyday life is only an illusion, behind which lies the reality of dreams.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhgLEkgO0yo
>>
David Icke talks about the holographic reality all the time, you should take a look at his videos, interesting stuff.
>>
You are asking questions that won't change anything either true or false.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.