[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spirituality

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: download (1).jpg (8KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
8KB, 194x259px
Been practicing kundalini for many months now , I meditate and cleans my chakras once everyday for a few hours. I recently came across the idea of what is called siddhi (yogic powers) and would like to have guidance on how to attain it and use it along my spiritual path at the time of need. Thank you! And have a happy shivaratri.
>>
Pretty much impossible in kali yuga.
>>
>>18673547
Elaboration would be marvellous. Thanks
>>
>>18673574
When you look at the concept of siddhis in the vedic literature, these are typically attained in former yugas where one can meditate for hundreds if not thousands of years due to the extended lifespan of the age. Attaining mystic potency with our current lifespan would obviously be extremely difficult.
>>
>>18673599
I did get the golden opportunity to practice tummo meditation the one in which we are in control of our body heat. In research I found that to be a type of siddhi and famous people like iceman Wim hof and monks use it effectively. Hence was curious if there were any other basic forms of it I could practice.
>>
Talk to her.
http://theruiner777.blogspot.com/2015/08/her.html?m=1
>>
>>18673646
Why do you need "powers"?

Sounds like you need to work on your spirituality more. Sounds like a trick of the ego, the antithesis to true harmony and balance.

You have no need for ego deception.
>>
>>18674061
Maybe he wants to counteract those witches today.
>>
>>18674122
Prayer in a quiet place > Magic
>>
>>18674130
That's some weak magic.
>>
>>18674039
Thank you very much !
>>
I have been practicing the kirtan kriya for a few weeks. My logic is this: first, if every benefit is totally real, awesome. If not, I am strengthening my back by sitting still in east pose every day. Also, can a person purposefully give themselves a placebo reaction, or is that a contradiction?
>>
>>18674061
The ego is the soul famalam your body is the ego you refer to
>>
>>18673547
Aren't we near the end? No way the change is instant and without.. Turbulence.
My third eye is open whenever I want.
I summoned something with it. It took my anger away, but wasn't God.
>>
File: holy spirit.jpg (300KB, 800x854px) Image search: [Google]
holy spirit.jpg
300KB, 800x854px
>>18674819
lol no
>>
>>18674777
>can a person purposefully give themselves a placebo reaction, or is that a contradiction?

Of course. Even when being told a medicine is a placebo with no active ingredients the placebo effect will still happen.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.