[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Iowa spooks?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: iowa.png (50KB, 1527x1003px) Image search: [Google]
iowa.png
50KB, 1527x1003px
I live in Iowa and I feel like it is a very underwhelimg state when it comes to aliens, cryptids, ghosts and spooks in general.

Any other Iowafags that have had any experiences?
>>
Fucked this hooker in Iowa.
I fucked her on credit, so I owe her.
>>
>>18673034
I saw this old lady she told me about life back then with the Indians and Union soldiers and the out break of the first world War.
Oh are you a historian I said?
She said no just a product of that time and she disappeared.
Nobody believed me
>>
>>18673034
I can't remember if it was Nebraska or Iowa but I saw it on the History channel 10 years ago in middle school about some guy who could see the future and said Atlantis was real. Other than that ive never been to Iowa as I'm from Winnipeg
>>
>>18673034
Yes. I like in northwest Iowa. Spooky stuff in Loess Hills, anon.
>>
>>18673034
The only thing spooky in Iowa is the fact that people still believe in sky daddies, fairies, angels, magic and ghosts. They don't exist you dumb fuck: the only thing that exists is evolution and science.
>>
>>18673034
Iowa fag here.
You are correct in saying there's not a whole lot going on as far as cryptids go.
Lived here all my life and the closest thing to a genuine 2spooky I've seen is an optical illusion. If you're curious, outside of this town called Estherville sits a cemetery. It's relatively secluded and in a semi-forested hilly area.
There's a spot just below a hill where you can park your car and it will appear as though the car is pushing itself backwards up the incline. Local legend says it's the restless spirits trying to push the you and your car out of there cemetary, but it's all bullshit.
>>
>>18673292
Bresent broofs.
>>
>>18675211
I wish I can but I didn't think to take a picture
>>
I live in Nebraska. Iowa feels just as boring, spiritually and otherwise.
>>
Van Meter Visitor? Read a little about it back when I was doing loads of Mothman research but never really looked into it too much.
>>
>>18674865
Iowa is in the top 10 states with highest intelligence scores you fucking retard.
>>
File: IMG_8798-1024x681.jpg (208KB, 1024x681px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8798-1024x681.jpg
208KB, 1024x681px
>>18673034
the crash site where buddy holly died
>>
>>18673034
>>18673034
Why the hell do you spam /x/ every god damn day with these shitty "boo hoo my state isn't spoopy" threads? Go Google for yourself you hick yokel
>>
There are steam tunnels beneath Lincoln High School in Des Moines that are haunted and creepy as fuck. It sure how you'd get down there nowadays.

Abandoned homes are your best bet. We used to hunt them down around the industrial areas between downtown DSM and the fairgrounds.

That area is super fucked up. Just driving around, you get the sense that something is profoundly wrong there.
>>
>>18677095
Everyone with the slightest bit of intelligence leaves. It's basically farms and warehouses full of telemarketers, customer service, and bill collectors.
>>
I know of a place in the hills of Loess where the red man still has magics.
>>
>>18674847
I second this area. There aren't a lot of geological abnormalities, but that place is one for sure.
>>
You can still find artifacts im the hills from hundreds of years ago just left there untouched until now
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.