[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hand from under bed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (54KB, 350x315px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 350x315px
My mother would tell me when she was young, she was asleep with her hand hanging outside of the bed only to have a hand grab her and try to pull her under, she managed to resist this hand but my question is, has anything like this happened to anyone else?? Or any explanation? She lived in a very haunted house and that is just one of the many unbelievable stories that she has told me
>>
>>18672968
This

My mother claims to be a die hard catholic but believes she sees spirits and her dead mother sends her animals from the afterlife and every coincidence in life is a certain dead persons doing. She even believes in table tapping and used to do it.

For example: a ladybug lands on her (it's my mother)

Our moms are just fucking insane but the thing is, I've found most girls even in their early 20s and hot believe they have some sort of connection with the supernatural. It's pretty fucking batshit
>>
>>18672933
Sounds like your grandfather was trying to rape your mom, but she resisted. Good on her.
>>
>>18672992
I just met a hot 20 year old Asian chick who is obsessed with aliens and shape shifters. It's kinda spooky I see this post now
>>
>>18672933
I grew up having a lot of strange/paranormal experiences.

Theyve generaly stopped since my mid-20s but in the last year, Ive repeatedly been woken up by something grabbing my foot and yanking.

Its always only if the foot is sticking out of the blanket, and it seems to happen more if the closet in front of me is open.

It was really starting to piss me off, I work graveyard shifts and really value my sleep.

I just got kinda pissed and told whatever was doing it to fuck off. Its happened once or twice since, but not every eday (sometimes more than once) anymore.

Im open minded enough to realize that it could probably be something explainable, like eplosive ear or whatyever, but like I said at the start- Ive had enough weird shit happen to me in my life to not assume it was some asshole spirit.
>>
>>18672933
If this shit happend yo me, i will hace a heartattack
>>
>>18672933
Your mom is schizophrenic
>>
It is true that women are more connected to the spirit/astral realm than men are.
>>
>>18673941
They want to be but they are just cray cray. I blame the menstrual cycle.
>>
>>18672933
On one occasion, I was a teenager, not sure exactly when this was.. maybe 15 or 17. I was sleeping at my dads house and had a cheap civilian sleeping bag over my bed. I heard my dad get up and go to the kitchen.. could see the light from the kitchen under my bedroom door. A few minutes after he had turned off that light and gone back to bed I felt the corner of the sleeping bag fall gently off the bed.. and then more of the material.. and more.. and finally, it caught on my foot where there was a tare in the fabric.. and it continued to pull.. hard.
I was a bit startled but stayed pretty calm. I was strong. Football gymnastics track etc. Whatever it was was pretty strong too. As embarrassed as I was to do so, I called out to my dad. It stopped the moment I said 'dad!'. He came to the door and turned on the light. I had not moved since it stopped. I said that something had pulled on the covers and we looked under the bed. The corner of the sleeping bag was pulled flat to the center of the floor beneath the bed and the tie strings went further, pulled straight. I know about lots of paranormal stuff now, and I could guess what it might have been, but I don't really have a certain explanation. But this actually happened to me.. so I never disregard when a scared child calls out for attention. It might not just be an illusion.
>>
File: spooked.png (10KB, 613x489px) Image search: [Google]
spooked.png
10KB, 613x489px
Not really had anything from under the bed but this happened to me a few months ago.

>Be me
>Around 1am or 2am tired as hell but it's a very hot night
>I'm really tall so if it's hot I like to put my feet off the bottom edge of the bed so they aren't touching anything
>Sometimes i'll put my feet out the side of my bed and i'll accidentally touch my chair
>As i'm lying face down and drifting off to sleep i put my feet off the bottom edge of my bed
>I'm touching something but because i'm so tired and drifting off to sleep I figured oh it's my chair
>10 seconds later i'm still touching something when I realise that my feet are at the bottom of my bed where there is nothing and not off the side
>I jump up, turn around and a shadow disappears in front of my eyes

pic related for clarity because I probably explained it poorly

That's the only time something like that has ever happened to me.
>>
>>18672933
There was a doctor who episode about this. Apparently it's a very common nightmare.
>>
File: 1_familywithhangingman.jpg (136KB, 504x514px) Image search: [Google]
1_familywithhangingman.jpg
136KB, 504x514px
>>18672933
Happened to me too.

I was half dreaming half awake and I was like 11 or 12

I had both my feet off the bed half way down to the shins.

Fuckin something grabbed my feet and almost made my feet touch the floor, in a fast jerking motion

I "woke up" in that position. I know it happened.
>>
>>18672933
Yeah it happened twice to me as a kid

its called sleep paralysis
>>
Happened a few times. It would be a gently pulling at my feet.
The first time I had to stay up the night with my reading light on, the other couple of times,
I was too lazy and would just kick a little bit to let whatever it was know I was conscious so it could fuck off.

Now I sleep on the floor so I don't have to think about it too much.
>>
>>18674886
What isn't there a Doctor Who episode about?
>>
>>18675429
Aids. Actually, I wouldn't be suprised if they covered that in one of the 90's novels.
>>
>>18672933
When i was 10 i dropped a diskette from my desk and when i was going to pick it up a pale hand appeared from under de desk (a tiny separation from the floor) and dragged the diskette under the desk.

I saw the hand clearly and i remember the scene perfectly, i run to the door (i was alone in my room) and stayed there watching for a couple minutes, i went to watch tv, calmed down and forget about it eventually. I didn't tell anyone back then, but is my only "paranormal" experience and now usually i tell it to people as an anecdote.

Oh, and the diskette appeared a year later when i moved to another house, it was in a box, my mother picked it up when she moved the desk, so it was there the whole time, it was a copy of kazaa by the way.
>>
Isn't the whole hand/leg being grabbed thing just your sleeping body trying to sh8ft and when the arm raises and falls just drops back down jolting you awake?
>>
There was one instance that happened when I was a kid
>lived in an old house, 200 years old at least
>one night was playing video games up stairs
>window across the room literally opens up on its own
>run downstairs scared and hysterical
>dad convinces me the old windows were spring loaded for easier opening and if there was a hard enough bang or vibration from downstairs, it would be enough to cause the window to open
>the only people downstairs were my dad and mom and brother watching TV
Are spring loaded windows a thing? Did I get spooked? I also learned years later my dad would yell at "my brother and I" for laughing and running up and down the stairs despite it not being us
>>
>>18673941
Most dont do shit all day long. They just want to be interesting so they try to make themselves think they are special
>>
A friend had a nightmare where a demon was trying to pull him into a mirror and he woke up with half his body out of his bed pointing towards a mirror in his room
>>
One time my feet were out from under the blankets and something began to suck my toes. Would be lying if I said I didn't get a boner from it.
>>
Here is one for you guys. I was fully awake and on my laptop. I had my laptop where my pillow should be and I was laying prone in front of it. Im tall so my feet hung off the end of my twin bed that was firmly against the wall on one side. I had my blanket over me to keep me warm. I felt something tug once on the corner that was over my foot farthest away from the wall.
I was 26.
I blamed it on my new step dads first wife whose ashes were kept in the house. Stuff got less weird around the house after my mother and I convinced him to take her ashes out of the closet.
Also, one time I go to my room to watch a video on my Dr appt laptop that wouldn't hold a charge so I always left plugged in. The cord was pulled from the wall and neatly placed. Up higher than the outlet. If it was an accident it should have been left on the floor. Ma and step dad deny involvement.
Lots of stories regarding his first wife. If it matters she died of a misdiagnosis at a young enough age.
>>
File: zlCfzTDIfO8jrA4bnw.jpg (144KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
zlCfzTDIfO8jrA4bnw.jpg
144KB, 400x240px
>>
>>18672933
I had something similar happen to me some years back. I was hanging out with my bro in his room, sitting on the bed while he played with something on the floor. For some reason he tied some rope (or something similar) to my leg, and tied the ether end of it to the bed post. The rope was kinda short so I couldn't put my foot back on the bed, and I just let it hang down, barely touching the floor, and got on my phone. My brother turned away from me and did some unimportant shit.

A bit later I noticed that something was tugging on the rope, as if trying to pull my leg under the bed. I thought it was my bro and told him to cut it out after the tugging got more aggressive, but he just turned around and said "That's not me."

And it wasn't. I untied the rope and put my foot back on the bed, and that was the end of that story. There are many more and not all of them feature Foot Fetish Ghost, but none of my other stories really belong in this thread.
>>
>>18672933
happened to me once i was kid, my foot was hanging outside the bed and something touched it and pulled it
>>
File: CERN faces.png (262KB, 804x745px) Image search: [Google]
CERN faces.png
262KB, 804x745px
>>18672933
When I was a kid I slept on the floor in front of my parents bed because I was too scared to sleep in my room most nights.

>Be 5
>Sleeping on floor
>wake up to my left foot burning feeling
>look up at doorway
>see shadow person leaning on door frame staring at me
>>
You should watch the Doctor Who episode "Listen" (series 8 episode 4). It's pretty much one of the three most /x/ episodes of the show.
>>
>>18672933
Never let your hands or feets out of your bed bro.
Thats why i sleep in the floor. Now whatever sleeps in my bed fears me.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.