[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Channeling Luck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: lucky.jpg (15KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
lucky.jpg
15KB, 450x300px
What are some /x/ things I can do to channel luck to me, I'm having a bad luck streak lately and want to break it.
>>
Bad luck means you're on the wrong path - ask yourself what you really want to do and try and manifest that. Trying to force things that aren't supposed to be will lead in misfortune, going with the correct flow will increase your fortune - but you have to be willing to work for it, good things don't come easy or cheap.
>>
>>18671966
Find a leprechaun and fuck it. But make sure it's not just a midget in disguise.
>>
>>18671966
Sigil magic.
>>
>>18672025
How can one know if they are on the wrong path? I try to spread good will wherever I go, my philosophy is that when others are happy I am happy. I try to behave, no just because the rules are there, but because I believe that the rules are just. I don't do things I feel are wrong, I eat right and don't smoke or drink. I always keep to my word and my commitments. I honestly can't think of anything more I can do that would enhance my karma further.
>>
I'm not big on the Paranormal but I do believe in spirits and things such related. If I can help I will, good luck Anon hope your luck switches around.
>>
Deliverance by Khi Armand and uncross yourself.
>>
>>18672075
Those crafty midgets. Every time that I think I've finally caught a leprechaun it's one of those guys, then they start screaming, and then the police come.
>>
>>18673247
All I want it's a pot of gold, Pot-Lickers.
>>
>>18672086
How am I supposed to know if it works or not?
>>
>>18673247
I know. What the fuck is human rights? The fuckers dressed liked leprechauns and shit. I say, they're asking for it.
>>
File: IMG_1908.jpg (14KB, 317x159px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1908.jpg
14KB, 317x159px
Call in these guys
>>
>>18673280
>All I want it's a pot of gold
Well I say it's high time we find out where it's hiding it!
>>
>>18671966
Could be bad luck, could be crossed conditions, could be a hex or a mild curse, could be the evil eye.

A way to tell if its the evil eye is grab a glass of water and run a few drops of olive oil down your hand and into the glass. If the droplets join together and become one, its likely the evil eye.

Doesn't matter anyway, get book in pic related. few bucks on kindle, will clear everything up. Sometimes people don't even realise they have crossed conditions, they just get used to life being hard, then when it clears up, feeling that weight lifted, feels better than a holiday.
>>
>>18673412
Jesus, what are those things?
>>
>>18671966
Life's a karma system. Give food to squirrels, do some volunteer work, give a homeless guy a bottle of water, etc.
>>
>>18675115
Would you like a quick rundown of sorts?
>>
>>18675154
>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.
>>
>>18675160
Wow. This is literally a copypasta at this point.
>>
>>18671966
try larning abot true will. a. crowley stated abou it.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.