[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RH Negative blood

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 5

File: 1478207547758.gif (1MB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1478207547758.gif
1MB, 540x540px
I've recently found out that my blood is RH-
Research so far has turned up very little.
The few pieces of information I have come across have steered me straight to /x/
Share your thoughts regarding RH- blood type.
>>
This isn't paranormal, you autist. About 15% of Europeans are RH negative. If you're not European or African, you're probably just some kind of mutant. Stop drinking water from Fukushima.
>>
>>18673399
But it means that RH- people don't have any genetic links to primates.
>>
>>18673656
Nigga humans are primates
>>
Even if RH- genes were originally non-primate, which is fucking stupid, a RH- individual could have heterozygous RH+ parents and many homozygous RH+ ancestors. You're all mixed up with humans now.
>>
>>18673731
But why do we want you all to die, then?
>>
same as you wouldn't say a pug is the same breed as a german shepherd
they're both dogs though
humans have different breeds, who'da thunk it
>>
>>18673911
Except that within the RH+, you have races. To us RH-, you're all just animals.
>>
If you are RH - and pregnant with a RH + fetus your baby has a high chance of being still born or resulting in miscarriage. They shoot RH- expectant mothers with a serum to prevent this. The mothers body sees the RH+ child as some kind of infection or virus so it tries to fight it off to kill it. I always wondered why this happens, why didn't evolution fix this?
>>
>>18671637
Haemoscientist here, I've done my PhD on RH- so far the only thing that has popped in my research is that you were born of incest.
>>
>>18673656
You are literally retarded. You are a primate, It doesn't matter if your blood is fucking gold, you're still a fucking primate.
>>
>>18674326
>why didn't evolution fix this?
It was in the process of doing that.
>>
>>18674701
This.
>>
>>18671637
it just mean that you are white as fuck. You can probably practice pagan rituals and magic because of that tho.
>>
>>18673656

Aside from everyone else pointing out the retardation, the RH is also literally a reference to the rhesus MONKEY in which it was first discovered.
>>
What about when a Rh neg woman get pregnant with rh positive baby..
Her body will start to kill the fetus.
>>
>>18674530
I'm Rh-null and i know for a fact that i wasn't born of incest..
>>
>>18671637
holy shit, are you an ayy? post pics of your face, we might recognise some hybrid features.
>>
I don't feel special for being rh- good thing I don't have plans for pregnancy though I guess.
>>
File: chic.jpg (143KB, 1024x765px) Image search: [Google]
chic.jpg
143KB, 1024x765px
>>18675100
The woman white neg blood cells attack the baby pos red blood cells like an infection. My husband is pos I am neg and I had to get the rhogram shots during each pregnancy to protect the baby.

The govt DOES identify and track the negs. I heard rumors that negs can not be cloned and are sensitive to mandela effect changes too.
>>
>>18675371
>Mandela

Into the garbage it goes
>>
We are the superior beings. All RH+ are scheduled for extermination.
>>
>>18675359
Let me impregnate you, I want to see what comes out.
>>
>>18675559
Lol!
Im rh null and we are not superior in any way..
Although i have fucking awesome reflexes and my senses are 6/5.
>>
>>18673673
>nigga humans are primates
Are you parsing this like I'm parsing this?
>>
>>18673656
Lol I wish I was this retarded life would be so much easier
>>
>>18675843
So, you don't understand that RH+ is the one link all 600 primates share. Being RH- by definition means that there is no primate link.
>>
WE WUZ ANGELLZ N SHIET

http://yournewswire.com/rhesus-negative-blood-you-may-belong-to-the-nephilim-a-parallel-human-race/
>>
>>18675833
He pulled a quick one on us there.
>>
http://rhnegativeregistry.com/Rh_Negative_Factor_Blood_Origin_Theories_Migration.html
>>
>>18676296
Everything checks out, down to the body temperature. I'm normally a few degrees below 98, but I never feel cold. My senses are freakishly sensitive, and my heart rate can fall down to 48 BPM when resting, but jumps to 120 when running. We truly are superior.
>>
>>18676346
I should add that my body temperature rises to 99-100 while exerting my body, then goes back to 96ish when I've rested for a while.
>>
>>18676442
Also, could any medfags explain why I get a fever after eating anything that derives from grains? Pasta, bread, etc. I don't feel sick, I jut run hot for a few hours after eating those foods.
>>
>>18675833
i think he meant
> nigga, humans are primates
>>
>>18676546
Nah, he got it right the first time.
>>
File: 1275161991325.jpg (8KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1275161991325.jpg
8KB, 250x250px
>>18673656
you do realize this statement is a blatant lie don't you
>>
>>18674990
was abut to write that.
>>
>>18674990
Exactly. RH negative means no relation to that monkey, which the rest of your inferior species is related to.
>>
>>18676555
Tripsoftruth.
>>
>>18674326
i think you kind if misunderstand what evolution is.
>>
>>18676500
You are a regular human with a siliac problem.
>>
>>18676793
You mean celiac, and no. Gluten free bread has the same effect.
>>
>>18671637
I want find out if I am, too but I don't want to be biolabeled.
>>
>>18671637
Do we know of any links between RH- and sociopathic disorders? The few other RH- people I've met are between misanthropic and full blown Bond villain.
>>
>>18676775
I think you need to get into Non-Darwinian evolution. This is a /sci/ thread anyway.
>>
>>18676874
Interesting.
Im rh null and i consider myself as a very kind and loving person.
>>
>>18676929
Are you female? I ask because both RH- females I've met would like to watch the world burn.
>>
>>18676947
Im male.
>>
this is, hands down, the dumbest thread i have ever seen on/x/. worse than flat earth living vampiric succubi. what the fuck guys?
>>
>>18677225
That's because you're as sentient as a cucumber.
>>
>>18677225
Do you want a banana mr monkey?
>>
>>18671637
My grandad is RH-
>>
>>18677225
Found the tulpist.
You need to go back.
>>
RH+ supports the out of Africa model. RH- doesn't fit the narrative. It's mostly swept under the rug because no one wants to rewrite human evolutionary biology by adding a whole new branch of separate humanoid beings. Hitler was on to something, he sent out expeditions across the planet to understand more about a common ancestor that belonged to a small part of the population, but was separate from all others.
>>
>>18677348
The Swastika itself is a symbol that is closely associated with these "aryan" populations. It can be found all across the planet. Read up on caucasoid mummies that date tens of thousands of years old, found in Asia, South America, New Zealand and West Africa. The more you look into it, the current evolutionary model is incorrect.
>>
>>18677374
Do you have anything else on this?
Seems very interesting.
>>
>>18677374
The proof for incompatibility is right in front of us. An RH- mother will not bring an RH+ fetus to term. The fetus is quite literally cannibalized by the mother's immune system. We can suppress this response with modern treatments, but such incompatibility among "same species" has yet to be observed.
>>
>>18677421
I'm sorry, but you'll have to do research in separate branches, then combine the data yourself. I haven't come across any sources that put all these different disciplines into a coherent narrative. Start out by looking at the Nazi "archaeological" expeditions. Use those locations to cross reference caucasoid mummies, look at the surrounding areas, you'll see ruins that date 12-16K years old. You'll learn that there are structural and decorative elements that are identical, e.g. Susa in ancient Persia and Puma Punku in South America. Once you start, you'll see what I mean.
>>
>>18677464
Side note, the 12-16K ruins are almost always Incorporated into, and/or surrounded by structures that are similar, but slightly more crude, that date 3-10K years. Similar to what happened after the fall of the Roman Empire. People rediscovered the structures left behind, and built around them, sometimes using the original material.
>>
>>18677477
The most popular dating mismatch can be seen between the Sphinx and the surrounding pyramids. Data suggests that the Sphinx is somewhere between 4 to 10 thousand years older than the pyramids of Giza.
>>
>>18677374
>Going to great lengths to justify Nazi Germany's use the svastika
>>
>>18677574
Baka ga?
>>
File: 4_0.jpg (212KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
4_0.jpg
212KB, 1440x810px
>>18677525
>>
>>18677612
That reminds me, look up the mysterious monoliths of Asuka Nara. They tie in to the whole global-spanning ancient civilization.
>>
File: auts.jpg (20KB, 960x422px) Image search: [Google]
auts.jpg
20KB, 960x422px
Why do I even bother checking this board lmao
>>
>>18671637
Hello fellow RH- friend

I've done some research on RH- blood myself, since I my dad and his brother are all B- blood.

It seems that people with RH- blood are more in tuned with psychic and supernatural abilities. Some also say that we have some DNA from ETS.

Some common features of people with RH- blood (allegedly):

-high IQ
-more sensitive to temperature
-more prone to psychic abilities
-more likely to witness supernatural or extraterrestrials
-have red or underlying ruddy undertone in hair
-electronics sometimes glitch around them
-extra vertebrae
-
>>
>>18671637
Are you sure your bloods not OPgay?
>>
So what gaylord, I'm AB-.
>>
>>18680318
RH- here.
Sorry to confirm but I have no extra vertebrae. Saw a chiropractor several times for the chronic lower back pain I do have, and I think they would have told me.
>>
>>18680318
Extra ribs are pretty common aswell.
>>
I'm RH neg, and so are my sister and dad. I don't think there's anything at all particularly special about us at all. Stop trying to be special snowflakes you autists
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.