[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are so many people so obsessed with summoning demons? How

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 180
Thread images: 23

File: Bill on the phone.jpg (82KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Bill on the phone.jpg
82KB, 1600x900px
Why are so many people so obsessed with summoning demons? How come angel summoning isn't a thing?

You'd think that people would have been able to figure out by now that all of the angels including Satan were cast down from heaven and suffering in hell, and that demons were created by god simply to inflict pain upon those sent there.

Even if they were able to, they couldn't care less about helping you out.
>>
>>18670084
Everyone instinctually knows angels don't have time to be summoned for egoistic purposes.

To summon the protection of God and his angels, pray.
>>
>>18670084
>all of the angels including Satan were cast down from heaven

Everyone of them huh? Why let them into heaven if you're going to throw them all out of the clouds?
>>
>>18670084
Why would you summon angels if Jesus it's a thing.

Skip the middle management, summon Jesus.
>>
>>18670151
>current year
>not directly summoning god

pleb
>>
>>18670118
Except they can be summoned just the same as goetic entities and they're happy to help.

The common perception/assumption is wrong. We're just ashamed in our own sin and assume they won't want anything to do with us.

Protip: They do. They're angels.
>>
Angels are terrible listeners and just kinda hive mind blow up anything "not good". So human energy bodies nearby get blasted too, they don't give boons either. They're more like get nukes to get rid of the heebies.
>>
>>18673705
The angel who replaced Satan is a hardass, real tough as fuck.

Unbridled sense of duty with none of the ego, he just works and gets shit done cosmically. Because of all the transgressions of the living though, they have no time for nonsense.

Get it together, go in peace, do beautiful works under God.
>>
>>18673358
I'm backing what this anon says.
I've actually wondered a bit myself why people make deals and pacts with the Goetic when angels will do shit for free.
Anything the former can do, the later will also do. You could even get an angel to attack someone if you really wanted. It's not nearly as black and white as we think.
>>
>>18673358
Ok, how do I summon an Angel
>>
>>18674103
You use the konami code irl.
>>
>>18674103
http://www.esotericarchives.com/tritheim/trchryst.htm
>>
>>18674177
A plate of pure gold? Fucking really?
>>
because yu-gi-oh! isn't real
>>
>>18674233
>too poor to even get on the phone.
>>
>>18674103
Here's a general book on evocation, be it either Astral evocation or Physical evocation.

http://www.magicgatebg.com/Books/Summoning%20Spirits%20by%20Konstantinos.pdf

If you don't find what you are looking for there, I can suggest another book, but the other book works quite well and I recommend it too often on here, I'm starting to sound like a shill. Still will help you if you need it.

Also, why exactly do you want to summon an angel? There are much easier ways to use angelic magick..
>>
>>18673358
>>18674098
Confirmed for not knowing shit.

OP, read the Bible. Angels only show up as messengers. If you see an angel, God is about to fuck shit up. This isn't Angels in the Outfield. There's no "earning their wings" crap. Angels are best thought of as soldiers, nothing more.
>>
>>18670084
You can't summon angels as they already walk the earth in human flesh.

Demons aren't granted bodies in this realm, so they have to reach for your mind or use one of their lesser creatures to corrupt you.
>>
>>18674894
Tried evoking one anon? It can be done.
If you are going to attempt it, don't be afraid, but do be respectful.

You are right about most of them being more like soldiers of heaven rather than those little cupid things though. I would advise against having anything to do with Archangel Samael for example, he seems more demonic than angel like.

OP, don't listen to people who say it cant be done. Maybe they stuffed up somewhere along the way, I'm not sure. Evocation is pretty tricky at the best of times.
>>
>>18674103
So basically you say their name. Then sort of think about them a while until you get some kind of synchronistic thoughts.
>>
>>18675039
They don't just come around 'for good fun' like some demons would.
Why would an angel even show itself to a bad person who is a negative influence on the world, so as for the angels not to get their hands dirty persé, you get a demon to haunt you instead until you straighten the fuck up.
Also most people who are into occult shit are a fucking failure to humanity, hence the whole 'succubi' thing, people just trying to drag more people into their hellhole.
Do you really think some demon would enjoy being your sexslave? They mostly just farm your energy and make your life hell until you're sorry, but you didn't hear that from me, there's no conspiracy going on.
At all.
It's basically just sad chaotes spreading all the disinfo they can so they can feel better about reading their mantak shit and powerjizzing on sigils. And then somehow they're autistic enough to notice placebo effects.
There you go, a whatever coloured pill.
>>
>>18670084
Honestly, why does it matter?

You can't 'summon' either so it's just edgelord retards doing some pointless ritual and convincing themselves that something actually happened.
>>
>>18675073
Well every entity in the spiritual world is trying to make a place for itself and experience growth and love. Basically they are just like us. There are many beings, some of them help me a lot. They are sort of angelic sometimes extraterrestrial. What I found is that beings respond to your intent, that is why you can send thoughts to them. They also respond to what is in ones soul. What they are seeking towards. If you are seeking towards love and god, then angels will naturally help you towards those goals. Basically you can make friends with the spiritual beings. Some tell me they will be with me no matter what happens. Some say they always care about us. Others say things like, we miss you.

We all came here together from a higher place of being, its really about remembering who we are and treating each presence with as much love care as we can. I think most beings are so interested that humans can be telepathic, that just being a magical human is enough to get them interested in you. Share your aspirations for love and a more peaceful existence. There is a certain amount of spiritual work to do, figure out what it is and do it. They always help those who help themselves.
>>
>>18675140
I like sticking to the demonic entities, I've always liked spooking myself, never actually shat my pants, but once I felt so much fear it felt like I was struck by an ethereal lightning. They're basically just helping me 'break my boundaries', which would be my anxiety and fear, by helping me find the courage within.
>>
because they see free-will as a mistake
>>
>>18675219
That method does work, breaking boundaries is a powerful way to change your perception. Change details about how you live your life every day. If you are looking for catalyst to manifest these experiences than I would say mushrooms would be very likely to do so. I think the problem with fear is that when your awareness changes you can't always predict where it ends up. I like to focus on positive things because that is what I want in my spiritual awareness. Basically I guess your way is more of a chaos approach?
>>
>>18675102
But they can both be summoned..
Evocation is a pretty intense experience at first, I don't imagine there's much need for convincing yourself that something happened.

What is the purpose of your post? You contributed nothing except your own unfounded pessimistic views. At least you bumped the post I guess. But there are two texts linked in this thread that will teach those who want to learn. Other info is out there and easily found.
I am certain that if you looked into these things and gave them a try it would work for you. If after three sincere yet unsuccessful attempts you had no luck, I would then change my belief to perhaps not everyone can do evocation successfully. But currently every person who is able-minded and has tried evocation that I have met can perform an evocation.
>>
>>18675258
Nah I just don't give a fuck about angelic shit, I know they love me, I know God loves me and favours me as I do everything through altruism. And now I 'need something to conquer' since I'm so shit fucking bored. So I literally go out of my way to shit my pants, like walking at normal speed when I would like to run away from the creeps, and walking into the forest at night. I just want to practice 'Mental Alchemy' and boyy does the fear prove that I have far from mastered it.
But yeah, also I basically dream every night, always me in some pressure situation that would probably get me killed.
I just really like the adrenaline rush or whatever you get from conquering your fears, like you're the king of the fucking world.
>>
Also this, a perfect guide for mundies into 'psychonautia'
http://bluefluke.deviantart.com/art/The-Psychonaut-Field-Manual-FOURTH-PDF-EDITION-530005584
>>
I would like summon a 10/10 qt3.14 boy to be my husband.
>>
>>18675328
At your duty.
>>
File: VISIBLE CONFUSION.gif (2MB, 244x194px) Image search: [Google]
VISIBLE CONFUSION.gif
2MB, 244x194px
>>18675298
>But they can both be summoned..

If it's so easy to do why hasn't it been heavily documented and proven?

Could it be that it's just a bunch of delusional people thinking they summoned something because they wanted to believe so hard that it's true?

Seriously it's 2017 (yes I know saying this is a maymay) and there's still no concrete evidence of anything supernatural being real.

I come to /x/ because I like spooky shit like stories and videos, but I can't believe how delusional a bunch of people are here.
>>
do aliens give blowjobs? are there any cute succubus trap aliens?

edit: shit i ment to type angels not aliens my bad.
>>
>>18675349
Too late.
I'm coming for dat ass.
>>
>>18670084
OP
Saint Michael would like to have a word with you.
>>
hi friends, do you know?

demons aren't human because they're actually tortured children.
>>
>>18675349
>>>>>>>>><>><>>>>>>>reddit
>>
>>18675343
>There's no actual hardcore proof you're alive.
I mean some people might have heard you speak or seen you a couple times, but I haven't seen any scientific proof that you're actually alive.
Maybe ask Stephen Hawking if he'll write an article about how you're actually alive and we might believe you.
Fuck off shill
>I like xd creepy pasta
How are they even creepy if you don't /believe/?
But I guess I've been where you are at some point, I just wasn't such an asshole about it that I'd BUMP A NICE THREAD FOR FREE.
>>
>>18675431
>How are they even creepy if you don't /believe/?
Obviously real life is hell. Would you like to find out why?
>>
>>18673744
>>18673705

>I've totally met angels before, they are such meanies! :(

You two have no idea what you're talking about
>>
I would never want to summon a demon. If they are real, then they are beings who suffer immensely and probably are incapable of love, harmony or good will. Enlisting in ones help would probably open up your body to them to use for nefarious purposes - what would a demon have to gain by only doing your bidding and then just pissing off?

A deal with a demon (it is a deal because by summoning them you would unknowingly trade something in return to entice them to be drawn to you ) in my mind only ends in torment, because whatever they have to gain by 'helping' you is far greater than whatever you could possibly task then with. Maybe they'll taint your soul, cause you misfortune, fuck with the people you love, subconsciously persuade you to commit bad works, inhibit your ability to grow spiritually... who knows.

People are probably obsessed with summoning demons instead of angels because it reflects some ill facet of their personality. It's easy to be blinded by short term goals (demon answers your call no matter who you are, what you think or how you act) and get fucked by consequences later (what you forfeit in order to summon them) than to go through all effort to put yourself in the kind of mindset to call upon an angel, who would definitely not answer if your intent is maligned either knowingly or unknowingly.
>>
>>18675343
We're kinda saying the same thing, you're asking for proof, and I'm saying give it a shot. The info is there, and myself and other anons can tell you what cake tastes like, but you need the gnosis to know for yourself.

Also with your reference to "delusional", its not the right word exactly but you are aware that a lot of practices do require some kind of bending on your normal state of mind, whether it be trance brought on by mantra chanting, instruments, drugs(rarely). Other times its "emotional transmutation". And then, with the chaos practitioners, sometimes its just jerking off while looking at a sigil.

I like the stories and that's certainly a part of why I come here, but there's more to the paranormal than just innawoods stories.
We've got this great place, a wet dream for us back in the 90's, a whole board of mostly open minded people discussing all kinds of phenomenon that can be experienced, with tips and guides on how to do these things.
And then some people just cant be stuffed trying it out, and sometimes people pass judgement on things even though they haven't tried and they post negative stuff.
I guess if people don't want to try things themselves that's fine, some can be a bit challenging and draining, but trying to ruin it for everyone else just because they ruin it for themselves, that's not what this board is about.
This is the place we run to to get away from all the status quo. This is where some of us can deepen our spirituality, others can try and astral project their way through their tin foil hats, but you'll never know what you're capable of until you try.
>>
>>18675479
Were you left behind once?

[spoiler]Imagine being THE last one, and understanding why without anyone telling you.[/spoiler]

Do you understand? Yes or no.
>>
>>18675491
Well that's a very spooky thing to imagine! Being the last one isn't necessarily the worst thing I guess, since it would prompt you to question why, do and think things you were too timid or too oblivious to beforeh and and probably help you to learn a sorely missed lesson. It would suck but the reward would be greater than the perceived punishment. What's your angle?
>>
>>18675506
I will tell you this.

The slowest in the pack is left because the rest are too scared to fight.

The slowest in the pack fought it all off.

All of it. All of it. Come kill me.
>>
>>18675512
Interesting. If you're looking for a fight the best opponent is yourself. Looking for someone else to do the dirty work won't be as fulfilling.
>>
>>18675525
Are you scared? You were made to tremble, after all.

[spoiler]I want to kill you.[/spoiler]
>>
>>18675349
I know that you're shitposting, but I actually did come across a reference to Holy whores or something of the sort in a book recently. And even more recently I was watching VICE documentaries on youtube and a documentary about them came up in the side bar on the right. I didn't watch it, and I tried finding it again for you just now but I haven't had any luck.

If it helps I was researching Santa Muerte and mexican exorcist stuff. Hope you find your holy bj.
>>
>>18675528
Wew, too fiesty for me. I won't indulge you with any more bad thoughts about my well being, or yours either. I'm just here for the ride. :-)
>>
>>18675563
[spoiler]You're not even here, remember?[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Oh, I hope this doesn't bring up some memories you might have suppressed :^)[/spoiler]
>>
>>18675446
Because you're a little bitch who just keeps whining about his flaws without realizing his real flaws and not doing anything about either because he's a little bitch, is that why?
Don't you think we've all been through shit, why the fuck do you think we're wasting our fucking time on this godawful website, stop acting like you're special cuz daddy spanked you once or twice. Bitch.
>>
>>18675479
Why are you jumping to conclusions instead of listening to people who have actually been through this, albeit 90% of people on here just pretend like you, that they know anything. :^)
>>
>>18670084
Because I (and a lot of others) would rather be murdered by a Cacodemon a la Doom instead of be scolded and told I'm gonna literally go to hell by some white-robed normie.
>>
>>18675619
Watch this.

I've been through more shit than you, my friend. I have seen far more shit than you can literally imagine, it's what makes me call you a retard.

I am nothing but nerves, and I want to die. Find me and let's fight.

Hurry up, or they'll come for you again.
>>
>>18675576
Fuck off shill LARPer cunt.
Go feed your autism with likeminded on r9k.
>>
Demons are a lot more personable and relate able than angels are. Demons are naturally attracted to the seven deadly sins and people who portray them.

Angels on the other hand very rarely interact with humans or even take physical form because they feel it's below them. They're more like tiny little water droplets of Yawheh that extend his will, whereas demons just want to fuck around.
>>
>>18675640
Make me.

Response: You can't.
>>
>>18675644
Or rather, you won't.

Manlets, when will they learn?

[spoiler]Answer: When it's too late. Always.[/spoiler]
>>
[spoiler]stop using unsupported tags[/spoiler]
>>
D-dont summon other angels! The duty to watch over you is given to your own guardian angel; wouldn't you rather talk to us?
>>
>>18675662
[spoiler]retort: kill at source.[/spoiler]
>>
File: 1484958545903.jpg (238KB, 2048x1972px) Image search: [Google]
1484958545903.jpg
238KB, 2048x1972px
>>18675625
was looking for you yesterday, unrelated to this thread, what do you think really happened yesterday with the whole "ayy fake pic" shit
>>
>>18675673
[spoiler]second retort: still breathing. find me. beep boop.[/spoiler]
>>
>>18675678
THE JEWS ARE ON TO US
EVACUATE
also, did you notice fringechan is down, eheheheh
>>
>>18670084
Demons have a purpose to have deals with humans, angels not
>>
File: count to 4.jpg (318KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
count to 4.jpg
318KB, 1280x1280px
>>18675725
I see, thank you.

I can rest easy for maybe ten minutes now.
>>
File: 1487871709016.gif (569KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1487871709016.gif
569KB, 500x500px
>>18675707
yes I've noticed hehe

I always knew this place was compromised, why now though? what was happening these past few days?
>>
>>18675747
>Fringechan is run by jew haters
>Intergalactic jew found and pictures shared on the chanz
Piece together the puzzle.

But honestly, I have no idea. /fringe/ has been nothing but cancer lately anyways, and maybe they just got sad none of their chaos magick was working, so they'd might aswell shut their super secret website down and bring their jew hating to 8/fringe/ which are run by the community (retards), which is a place perfectly fit for them.
>>
>>18675864
so where do I turn to for good info
>>
>>18676022
You stay here and you enjoy 1/20 threads like the rest of us, or try to derail some of the shit threads into good ones, even if the OP is LARPing it could still be a hot topic.
It almost feels like a fucking job keeping this board alive, so get used to it, as there aren't really any other sites where we are blessed to be able to cherish topics like these.
Also I will be mostly dead come next week, rip my fellow /believers/, I hope I get to see some great threads the times I come on tho.
>>
>>18675643
That would imply that angels are drowning in the sin of Pride, which is not simply wrong but opposite.
>>
Oh, and anyone else noticing threads getting deleted once actual knowledge gets dropped on this board?

Can have a thread get real long unopposed, and rather than getting locked into archive they're completely scrubbed.

The Kekism thread when details and confirmation on goetic/angelic structure got laid down, other threads when legit knowledge on astral projection gets detailed, ect.

Really starting to piss me off.

Hang yourself mods.
>>
>>18670084
>summon: (verb) authoritatively or urgently demand of someone

>angel: (noun) a spiritual being that acts as a messenger or attendant of God

You can't summon something that doesn't answer to you; demons only show up because they can get something out of it (if demons actually do that shit).

An angel would only pop in if God hit him up with an order too, and that's just what we call miracles. So it's not impossible per se, but """summoning""" is a terribly inaccurate term. You PRAY for intercession by God and the saints, and that's how they'll answer you, at least according to Christian logic.
>>
>>18677187
>Demons only show up because they can get something out if it.
>Energy and/or fun is all they need, they don't need your soul, but the energy you release when you die, if you can come up with more energy than that while being alive, congrats, you're basically Solomon.
>>
>>18677098
it's true it's true.

did you know thirst is quenched by "hypocrisy"?
>>
Can i summon a demon to be my buddy for a lifetime? I want someone detached from this world to share my feelings and though with because normal people could never accept me if they knew.
Please reply i'm serious.
>>
File: confused anime girl.jpg (39KB, 374x347px) Image search: [Google]
confused anime girl.jpg
39KB, 374x347px
>>18677439
[spoiler]only an angel will do it for free, is that okay?[/spoiler]
>>
>>18677484
please stop using spoiler tags, they do nothing here other than make you look like a stupid newfag
>>
>>18677484
Yeah
>>
>>18677488
[spoiler]Did you know, I don't care about your opinion? Will you come and kill me?[/spoiler]
>>
>>18677489
i don't really get how it works but friends sound great amirite
>>
File: 1486897068944.jpg (88KB, 994x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1486897068944.jpg
88KB, 994x1012px
>>18677125
I have been RREEEEEEEING about thsi in some threads and giving examples and those threads even got deleted, it's gettign fuckign spooky.

I'm pretty sure there are very few real people left on this board.
>>
>>18670084
Why not just summon a fucking bionicle?
>>
Biblically, any man who encountered an angel was utterly terrified by the experience. Encountering an angel is generally not something you should look forward to because every man who did pretty much shit bricks for the duration of the encounter. For some unknown reason, women didn't seem to be effected to the same extreme degree as men. In any case, demons are typically more "user friendly."

Also, angels don't make deals because they do not have the authority to do so. Angels are nothing more than servants of God, so they can't make agreements independent of their Master. Demons act with a significantly higher degree of self-sufficiency and independence, and as such they have the authority to strike bargains between themselves and others.

Finally, even if angels were given the authority to independently strike bargains, they probably wouldn't. Angels concern themselves far more with spiritual matters then their demonic brethren do. Trying to get material benefits from a being that only concerns itself with spiritual matters would probably just result in the angel laughing at your short sightedness or scalding you for your lack of faith.
>>
>>18677125
Do you know of any sites independent of this one that provides truths unfiltered?
>>
>>18677496
That's what a majority of people seek to do here. Control and silence, they forget it they are just as free as we are.
>>
>>18670084
for two main reasons.

The first one is that it doesn't get results. You don't "summon angels", since they aren't all that independent. If you want an angel on your side you need to ask the Big Man Upstairs for that privilege.
The second reason is that you can't summon succubus angels to try and get your dick wet.
>>
I just summoned an angel. He told me that good will is coming my way.

It was really weird. It's like he sent this message right into my brain telepathically. I got a lot of chills, too.
>>
>>18677678
Did its voice in your head sound different than your internal voice? How can you be sure, I'm sure you're not lying just curious. Awesome that good will is coming to you.
>>
>>18674233
And they wonder why it's better to just summon demons
>>
File: 1487872708492.jpg (191KB, 433x405px) Image search: [Google]
1487872708492.jpg
191KB, 433x405px
>>18677634
Maybe I don't want anything material, I want to experience angelic presence, after all, they are in a way the next step of being, very humbling. I don't need anything material from some pesky cheeky low tier demon, who is only interested in my soul and it's ultimate corruption. I am interested in witnessing what lies ahead.
>>
>>18670084
If I wanted to talk to cucks I'd just go to reddit.
>>
File: 1487849173833.jpg (11KB, 190x163px) Image search: [Google]
1487849173833.jpg
11KB, 190x163px
>>18677642
There is no such things as truth unfiltered, however I've heard of rumors that something is going to come this year which will allow a group of real users to discuss these topics.

4chan is long compromised.
>>
File: mardukrelief.jpg (57KB, 600x353px) Image search: [Google]
mardukrelief.jpg
57KB, 600x353px
>Cannot summon "angels".

This is a falsehood, that unjustly paints God in a most unfavorable light.

They see our plight and are eager to aid in our redemption.

Gods creation will not fail, so long as the faithful still draw breath.
>>
>>18674233
When it comes to summoning angels, broke niggas need not apply
>>
>>18677749
Ah well, I won't be included in those talks, but I guess that's for the better, good luck to those that get to discuss it further. And thank you for your response. Take care.
>>
>>18677871
seek and you will find
>>
>>18677789
Sure, but they aren't summoned. None have power over God, and the angels answer only to him. Anyone that tries to force them down, as God intervenes constantly but in ways we mortals rarely understand.

There's a sort of innate concept of control behind summoning, and God doesn't buy nonna that shit. If the summoner intends something pure and good, God likely is already doing it just in a way not revealed to them.

Isn't there a verse about the lord working in mysterious ways?
>>
Summoning them is an option, but there are other ways to use angel magick. Enochian stuff is an option, but I've never tried it so I cant comment on if its effectiveness though. Kabbalah type stuff is what I use, and a decent amount of that was hidden away until a few decades ago.
But yeh, angels listen to man. That's how the fall happened I thought, some didn't want to?
Anyway not here to discuss theories on religion, there are plenty of different texts on the abrahimic faiths and people have been arguing about which is right for a very long time, one thread isn't going to solve that puzzle.

Summoning angels, invoking angels, evoking angels, all doable. In fact a safer way to summon demons is to first summon angels to control the demons. I know of a master curse that does just that, summons four angels and then four demons.
>>
>>18677603
HANG IN THER DOGGER
>>
>>18677678
Obvious shill is obvious. :)
>>
>>18677743
Well if you want to summon them just for proof, there's your problem.
Just wanting to summon an angel for anything seems preposterous for anyone who has an inkling of understanding. Like, honestly. What could an angel do for you, that you couldn't do for yourself.
Seek and ye shall find.
Pray for hope and hope ye shall receive.
Pray for egoistic needs and egoistic deeds ye shall receive.
>>
>>18677878
I hope so.
>>
File: apln.png (914KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
apln.png
914KB, 1280x1280px
>>18681230
An angelic being could disclose information otherwise unavailable, teach me lessons and explain the workings of the higher realms etc. I don't need proof of their existence, I just want to know more.
>>
>>18681338
Well, everything you need to know is already out there 8/fringe/library, or find /omg/ here on /x/ and check that library out.
Think of Demons as the ones who push you over the ledge, and the Angels as the cushion.
>>
>>18674878
Could you give a link to the other book you mentioned?
>>
>>18670084
because it is the only they think they can have sex
>>
>>18677749
When people say shit like that, I wonder where my invitation is in the mail. Not because I'm a real worker, but because I've never failed to blend in with people who claim to be if I tried to blend in. It's the easiest mask in the masquerade.
>>
>>18681357
ok
>>
File: 4dpaint.png (23KB, 1660x828px) Image search: [Google]
4dpaint.png
23KB, 1660x828px
>>18670084
people do what they learn

people do what works

people summon demons to do their bidding, even if its bad they MIGHT do a few deeds
because as you know karmas a bitch then you live through it

whereas; people summon angels and they might have a nice chat and a rejection for asking for something to be done to help them or they could probly do their selves

demons-bad deeds, more like to come when called

angels-helpful, will not come immediately. theyre more level headed and will assess the situation first

spiritual guides are the most helpful to me
>>
>>18674894
Says the anon who proudly professed his ignorance while in the process of insulting another. You literally just stated 'life doesn't work like a fictional movie, it works like a fictional text!'
>>
>>18675073
Haha. I disagree, but I don't doubt you are being genuine. I'm surprised nobody ITT has accused you of being a shill!
>>
>>18683080
>I'm surprised nobody ITT has accused you of being a shill!
It's a christmas miracle!
Well, everyone has their experiences with their supernatural, not trying to shut anyone down, just trying to tell my side of the story.
I'm kinda trying to get rid of the stigma of Satan and paganism in general.
>>
>>18675298
THIS guy knows. Of course, I know what you mean by "sincere attempts," but for others out there who don't, this doesn't mean that it's the rule, like '3 strikes you're out' or something. Every aspect has to be carried out to the fullest, and in truth there is no such thing as an "attempt" at evocation... this anon is just trying to put it in everyday language that is simpler and easier to comprehend, and I have little doubt that he understands (and has performed) evocation(s)
>>
>>18683114
Cmon dude, we know everyone on /x/ is getting a BJ off their succubus while they're posting, do you really think they're shilling because they're stupid?
>>
>>18675479
>People are probably obsessed with summoning demons instead of angels because it reflects some ill facet of their personality."

This is about the only valid statement in your post. People who become OBSESSED are bound for trouble. First of all, some "demons" aren't really that at all. A lot of the goetics are a good example of this. Still, practitioners who properly understand (in theory AND practice) the "aura," "circle," and the various tools/"weapons" essentially have nothing to worry about, so long as they pursue truth rigously, scientifically, and sceptically.
>>
>>18683124
You guys and your "shilling." Everybody's a shill, so long as they say, do, or believe anything different, right? Seriously though I don't understand the concept of everybody accusing everybody else of being a "shill." Like, this isn't /pol/ guys!
>>
>>18683196
No, but cmon there are so many people delibirately making shit up to confuse people, or just straight up trying to derail threads because they don't believe in the paranormal, or all aspects of it.
Like nigga, you're like
>xd you're strange xd
>vague comment
>vague comment
>omfg im not a shill guys cmon fuck u guys
Like get to the point or take the fucking toll of being a faggot.
>>
>>18683219
Lol nahh... thanks for explaining what people mean when they accuse one of shilling on /x/ though, because that's what I was trying to figure out. I LITERALLY didn't understand the nature of such an accusation in this context.
Also, I'm thinking that you either misconstrued some of my comments, or perhaps confused me with another poster.
>>
>>18683263
Yeah, another thread.
Sorry, thought you were another shill.
I have no idea what shilling is on /pol/ as I never go there, I make it my duty to call out bullshitters on here though, God doesn't hate fags, but he hates those fags.
>>
>>18683306
I don't really go there either as I find them despicable, but I just understood it in the sense of "Oh, you said something bad about politician A, therefor you're clearly a shill for politician B, who paid you to say that."
>>
>>18683402
>Be christian
>Oh another succubus thread
>STOP SPREADING THE WORD OF SATAN YOU HERETICS
something along the lines of that :^)
>>
>>18683731
Ha ok thanks, friend
>>
>>18675343
>no concrete evidence of anything supernatural being real

I am but you can't see inside my mind and you won't believe what I could tell you, so what does it matter? You should rephrase that as
>no evidence I have seen and believe in
because I, and many others have experienced the evidence personally and can talk about it, it's just you think it's RP when we do because you can't experience it yourself.
I'm actually a skeptic but when something is clearly visible to me, and I can touch and interact with it, and in turn change things in the concrete reality, then this is evidence to me, if I believe it or not is irrelevant. I'll use what is an advantage, it's that simple.

tl;dr
there's a difference between an openminded skeptic and a narrowminded skeptic, this place seems filled with the latter.
>>
>>18685013
>there's a difference between an openminded skeptic and a narrowminded skeptic, this place seems filled with the latter.

I've never heard it put that way, but you hit the nail on the head
>>
>>18675479
>demon answers your call no matter who you are

Like most other things you claim, this is utterly wrong. Why do you think so many anons here fail to summon a succubus?
Simple, because you need to be fit, healthy, have good genes and good habits, or they won't be interested.
>>
>>18675707
>did you notice fringechan is down
>>18675747
>why now though? what was happening these past few days?
>>18675864

The "russian" spammers went from posting semi nudes (didn't scare off anyone) to going full cp on the front page and all boards. Google filtered results from the site as "possible cp, pls report here".

I believe alpam took it down before things turned too ugly.
>>
‘Here,’ said I, ‘is your lot, in this space—if space it may be call’d.’ Soon we saw the stable and the church, and I took him to the altar and open’d the Bible, and lo! it was a deep pit, into which I descended, driving the Angel before me. Soon we saw seven houses of brick. One we enter’d; in it were a number of monkeys, baboons, and all of that species, chain’d by the middle, grinning and snatching at one another, but withheld by the shortness of their chains. However, I saw that they sometimes grew numerous, and then the weak were caught by the strong, and with a grinning aspect, first coupled with, and then devour’d, by plucking off first one limb and then another, till the body was left a helpless trunk. This, after grinning and kissing it with seeming fondness, they devour’d too; and here and there I saw one savourily picking the flesh off of his own tail. As the stench terribly annoy’d us both, we went into the mill, and I in my hand brought the skeleton of a body, which in the mill was Aristotle’s Analytics. 141
So the Angel said: ‘Thy phantasy has imposed upon me, and thou oughtest to be ashamed.’ 142
I answer’d: ‘We impose on one another, and it is but lost time to converse with you whose works are only Analytics.’

http://www.bartleby.com/235/253.html
>>
>>18685044
Do you ever wonder what people get out of such things? Do they do it to masturbate their ego? or do you suppose they really believe they are right and everybody ELSE is wrong? The former is probably indicative of LARPing, while the latter is either delusions of grandeur or a poor understanding of math/probability.
>>
>>18670084
>How come angel summoning isn't a thing?
because your a pest. always asking for stuff. and what have you done for god? you havent even read the entire book you just think that "i believe in jesus he died for my sins so i can get christmas presents"

repent FGT. chastise yourself while flogging your self kneeling on broken glass. either the sacrifice will be deemed worthy and you get a vision or the pain + blood loss will kick in and you will reach a altered state of mind
>>
Demons are other deities from other religions. Abrahamic religion has turned them evil and you belive some old jews. They are spirits just like angels.

Demon is a shit word becouse people will associate it with bad or evil wich is false.
>>
File: why cant you just be normal.jpg (43KB, 480x479px) Image search: [Google]
why cant you just be normal.jpg
43KB, 480x479px
what the actual fuck is going on in this thread
we have a ton of nutjobs circle jerking and sucking eachother off at random about how
>fckn angels 'n demuns r reel
and on the other site we have the retarded
>wake up sheeplets
srly what the actual fuck
stop
stop
stop
like fo real
stop
>summoning angels pros and cons vs summoning demons pros and cons
who the hell caaaares? just do normal people stuff like idk
do fckn drugs or something
>>
>>18685209
>be a wimpy little kid
>see how your mom is about to get possessed by some monster
>she won't listen to you or let you fight it
is this a metaphor for alcoholism
>>
>>18685209
>do fckn drugs or something

Stop telling people to commit illegal acts, please. This is NOT OK on a place like 4chan. Also, learn to write full words and real sentences, you're not allowed to post here before you're 18.
>>
>>18685209
Are you implying that it's different from ANY OTHER THREAD, other than the topic? Yeah, we know, you would NEVER lower yourself to such a level. Hence your shitposting in an anonymous message board
>>
>>18685252
...wut?
i never claimed that anything else on here was normal. >NEVER lower yourself to such a level
im... just trying to advise against being omega shitposter
>>18685233
alright do baseball or whatever gets you off then
>>
>>18685209
You must be new here.
>>
>>18685275
>just trying to advise against being omega shitposter
By shitposting. I don't think most of us have anything against being a newfriend, or even displaying it blatantly, but don't expect kid gloves if you're gonna come in and shit on everyone.
>>
>>18670084
I had a dream that I made a deal with Bill. What would be the closest entity to him?
>>
>>18685538
The Adding Machine Gimmick
>>
>>18685397
>dont expect kid gloves
thats just the internet in general. i am not fckn 8
i know that tards roam this realm
and i know that they are very easily offended
as a matter of fact judging by what u are saying
i can assume that ur one
this site is all about anons shitposting
so why fuzz about a shitposter shitposting other shitposters?
>>
>>18685560
I don't get it...
>>
>>18685689
The burroughs adding machine... Bill Burroughs... I was joking because I thought you were, since you only mentioned a first name. Sorry, which Bill did you mean?
>>
>>18685740
Oh, ok. I meant Bill from the OP's pic.
>>
>>18685765
Ahh ok. I'm not familiar with that particular Bill. I was just having some fun, since TT is slowing down
>>
>>18670084
Because angels are incredibly alien and terrifying in a way that demons genuinely are not. Goetic demons have depictions, Enochian does not. There is no visual proxy for what that shit looks like. It's abstract and terrifying and they will at best view you as an interloper. Absolutely do not go near angels.
>>
>>18685013
>there's a difference between an openminded skeptic and a narrowminded skeptic, this place seems filled with the latter.

Yeah, and you'd think that a board on the paranormal would have it the other way around.
>>
>>18685013
Stop pretending like you're on some kind of heightened plane of knowledge, people who believe in supernatural things (same as religion) make extraordinary claims and therefore require extraordinary evidence.

Your experiences don't mean anything to me because it's exactly like someone with a mental disorder telling me the same things.

In this time with all of this technology and still nothing paranormal can be proven, yet people still want to believe in it.

I'm not being narrow-minded, I'm being fucking realistic, I don't care if you call me 'le fedora tipping atheist xddd', you just need to use your brain for a second.
>>
>>18686462
Objects can levitate.

We can talk through the air to a million of miles away, we can find life in the bottom of the ocean.

Paranormal things are being discovered all the time, it's just that as soon as they are proven real they aren't paranormal anymore.
>>
>>18686486
None of those things were paranormal, they just weren't achievable with the technology available until something eventually was made to do it.

But let me guess modern technology today just isn't ghost friendly enough :^)
>>
>>18683040
How can you call the Bible fictional and still believe in angels?
>>
>>18674970
Is that a thing? Is there any kind of source you have for that?
>>
>>18670084
Most if not all people summoning demons do it for some nefarious shit that requires super powers. The reason we have so many people wanting to nefarious shit is because this is 4chan, simply put.

With that in mind, there is a simple conclusion one can draw from this. I am certain that in the minds of many, summoning an angel for these kinds of misdeeds would be like calling a cop to help them commit a crime.
>>
Meh, if anyone drops any real knowledge here the mods are just going to delete the thread again.

They always frikin' do. Not even any decency to let it be archived, but they scrub anything that gets real enough to convince people, so why bother?
>>
>>18687736
I know it's like this shit gets scrubbed off the internet to keep it from becoming known.

Yet there are a handful of ayyylien/tulpa/random bullshit topics that stay up forever.
>>
>>18687746
>>18687736
Where else can I find knowledge?
>>
>>18685099
Wew russians.
>>18685209
This was the worst, and most IRONIC picture you could have EVER chosen, legit lol'd.
>>18685233
Cmon duuude just one hit of this brooo maaaan cmooon duuude
>>18685275
>THE DANKELS AND DURR DURRMONS ARENT INTO NOT REALINGS I SWEAR MOM I HAVENT SEEEN EM SO GOD DERN NOO ONE HAS, YOU UDNERSTAND TAHT
>>18686523
HEY ARE YOU IMPLYING MY ANGEL PHONE 5000 COMING OUT THIS SUMMER ISN'T FUCKING LIT AND PARANORMAL
>>18687736
>DEY DERLERTED MAI FUGGEN REEL ALIEN THJREAD AGAIN GURD DERM IT
Like mods are literally just making sure retards like you don't fucking start taking the obvious shillers as fucking fact, threads get deleted for a reason, either it was OP, or it's a fucking shill thread.
Also thread died 2 days ago, I have a right shitpost now.
>>
>>18686462
>Stop pretending like you're on some kind of heightened plane of knowledge

See, this is what I was talking about. You won't believe someone has evidence by experience because you're narrowminded to the possibility. I keep wondering what people like you are doing here.

When I had my fedora phase at age 14 I just ignored things like this, it didn't interest me. You people who still come here to ruin the place, you're just like feminists or any other group, barging into someone's sphere of interest and shitting on it instead of spending time with your own interests. Get a fucking hobby, don't ruin things for everyone else.
>>
File: Goodbye.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Goodbye.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>18677439

>You will never have a demon friend

Please comfort me /x/
>>
>>18670150
Because they were sinful.
>>
>>18689114
>Learn how to use gnosticism and alter your states of consciousness through gnosis.
>Meet a lot of otherworldly benevolent beings
>Some of them are demons
>Them seeing you as a friend on the other hand, I don't think they use the term 'friend' the way we use it.
>Demons see 'friends' as a 'business' relationship
>Take some leave some
I think your chances of having a demon friend are quite high friendo.
Try this, if you really want some 'otherworldly' friends.
http://bluefluke.deviantart.com/art/The-Psychonaut-Field-Manual-FOURTH-PDF-EDITION-530005584
>>18689120
>implying
>>
File: tom-hanks-explosion.gif (842KB, 228x171px) Image search: [Google]
tom-hanks-explosion.gif
842KB, 228x171px
>>18688745
>I'm narrow minded because I don't believe in people talking to demons / angels

Like I don't understand what you're trying to do here, if there's no evidence of this shit then how can I believe it?

I could tell you that a ghost sucked my dick and it holds just as much weight as anything you can tell me.

If a soldier told me about some horrific shit he saw on tour then I'd probably believe him no matter how shocking it was because it's in the possible realm of reality and I've heard and seen similar things in warzones from other sources.

If this is a simple ritual to do then why don't you record it for me and make one of the demons / angels you're talking to do something that would be extremely difficult to fake? Or why wouldn't you ask them something that no one else knows like the location of specific objects that might be buried or hidden somewhere?

See I want to discuss how people could be so retarded as to believe in any of this, not so much 'ruining it' for people.
>>
File: whitenoise.gif (473KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
whitenoise.gif
473KB, 500x375px
>>18686523
Modern technology it's extremely ghost friendly.

Just ask yourself why are you here.
>>
>>18689438
>IM SUCH A MASTER TROLE RIGHT GUYS XD
>CMON GUYS WHY NO ONE AGROOING WIFF ME ON THIS THREED?
>LE HURP
>LE BOOM
Just neck yourself, do you have any idea what board you're on?
Also I know you're delibirately doing this because you have nothing better to do with your life, well good luck for you my friend, it's sunday, boards' dead, and I'm bored as fuck.
So come at me if you wanna be shut down like the degenerate you are.
>>18689452
Because the spoopy ghosts won't leave me alone unless I tell everyone about them, maaan. Please send help.
>>
>>18689438
Most of this is mostly variants of the law of attraction. You let yourself believe a demon is helping you and strangely things are going your way. Some people use positive thinking and visualisation, some people summon demons. The reason why people don't want to talk about it openly and keep it secret (see occult) is because it feels more real this way.
>>
File: 30summ.jpg (44KB, 463x579px) Image search: [Google]
30summ.jpg
44KB, 463x579px
>>
>>18689438
>If this is a simple ritual to do then why don't you record it for me and make one of the demons / angels you're talking to do something that would be extremely difficult to fake? Or why wouldn't you ask them something that no one else knows like the location of specific objects that might be buried or hidden somewhere?

Demons don't do things for free. If I actually produced evidence that could change science, then that's a huge deal. How much would the value of that be? It may be greater than all of the current world economy.

But if I want something for just me, and noone can figure out how I got this information I'm now using to my advantage, then the cost is low. It can be explained as luck or whatever.

For example, if you wanted someone to do a professional divination, I've seen people charge around $100 for one session. Then you'll get some general anwsers about an area of your life.

If you want to change your life it's going to cost you a lot - and this is what we are talking about, suddenly believing in this is a huge change in your life. You have to lose something, to get this, first you have to lose your current mindset, but thats just the beginning step.
>>
>>18689590

>How much would the value of that be? It may be greater than all of the current world economy.

Demonic fact is something my many legions attempt to solve only though my grand vessel!
>>
>>18689438
>I could tell you that a ghost sucked my dick and it holds just as much weight as anything you can tell me.
The difference is, we already know you've never even GOTTEN a blowjob, so your claim is null and void regardless.
>>
File: 1405571394216.gif (756KB, 339x339px) Image search: [Google]
1405571394216.gif
756KB, 339x339px
cause cosmic intelligence is within and without you :) we just like giving them forms that make it easier for us to work with them
>>
>>18690271
ARE YOU BLASPHEMING MY FAITH IN THE ARCHANGELS?!
BURN THIS HERETIC AT THE STAKE!
>>
>>18690290
lol wot i just said we give them forms to help us understand but they are formless existences more pure than us
>>
>>18690343
Dudebro, I totally catch your drift, I'm just funposting acting like a shill, sorry if I offended you.
You just made it sound like we give 'the cosmic intelligence' forms, as in 'the cosmic intelligence' is one (which it is), but we decide what forms 'the cosmic intelligence' has.
Which would be implying that the archangels don't exist, unless you say so. (Which is also kind of true)
I'm just kind of using semantics to troll since this thread went to shit 80 posts ago.
Also, might be bumping thread out of interest with funposting, who knows.
>>
>>18685209
>be a normie
he forgot where he is
>>
>>18689144
that psychonaut stuff is it a work in progress?

When will there be more?
>>
>>18690409
No idea, but if you're a newbie by the time that you're beginning to grasp the stuff for real and putting it into use, the next chapter will already have been written.
All magick is a work in progress!
>>
>>18690372
okie dokie loki
>>
>>18685209
>/x/
>wanting to be a mundane normie
never gonna make it
>>
>>18690579
B-but, the monsters can't see me, if I cant see them!
HAH! Take that wizards!
>>
File: 7ba3bb8ad18b5e13441ace2212d5f1f2.jpg (881KB, 1800x1133px) Image search: [Google]
7ba3bb8ad18b5e13441ace2212d5f1f2.jpg
881KB, 1800x1133px
>>18690437
I am at least on the blue gem stage. Newbie yes, but I am aware of most things in this "book".
Thread posts: 180
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.