[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Freemasonry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 18

File: masonic.png (55KB, 800x844px) Image search: [Google]
masonic.png
55KB, 800x844px
Can someone red pill me on this? My younger brother said there was a volunteer at his school who said he was a level 8 Freemason, and had the necklace as well. He also said his friend's Dad is a Freemason as well, so his friend knows a little bit about the subject. To get to the main point, his friend mentions something about a goat and the teacher flips out, and tells him to stop speaking. Can someone explain why he flipped out?
>>
>>18669750
Goat is devil and they gotta hide the fact they're satanist.

For if it was any normal or good goat, there'd have been no need for the secrecy.
>>
File: 1487733389984m.jpg (185KB, 599x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1487733389984m.jpg
185KB, 599x1024px
>>18669750
Sabbatic goat, maybe?
>>
>>18669766
They aren't satanists nimrod.

Masonry is fine.
It's when you start getting into the small groups of assholes (and that's true for every institution) that you get all the crazy sit habbanin.
>>
>>18669783
Sure, because you know it all and that's why you made this thread.
>>
>>18669750
First off, I'm not a mason, so (technically) all I have is exo-teric knowledge about the inner workings of masonry

Like any secret society, freemasonry has its secrets that they wish to keep from the public for good and bad reasons alike. Now the important thing to realize is that these secrets and traditions ARE liberating, and extremely life-changing once you discover them. That's why they hide them in the first place. Recognize that not all masons are (((satanists))). This goes for any secretive group or collection of individuals really. Whether it's the CIA, The Vatican, knights templar, mormons, groups of sages/yogis, etc, they all have some sense of how the world really works. But as a rule of thumb, if you had your suspicions, you would be correct that certain select high up groups or masonic lodges are filled with kid-diddlers and genocidial maniacs. But what both light masons, and dark masons understand, is the gnostic concept of knowledge being power. That fact alone is what keeps these groups from even hiding secrets from each other. Because Knowledge=gold, each society trades and hoards it's gold in order to main control. In laymen's terms, organized secret societies are like multi-level marketing schemes, until you get to the very top where shit starts getting weird. You start running into the workings of the interdimensional control matrix which, trust me you dont even want to bother trying to crack at this point in time.

But the point is, the traditions and secrets that masonry hold is really where the juice is at.

It's important to have perspective. Recognize that luciferinism is not the same thing as satanism. Once you recognize that concept, everything falls into place. They recognize that once you have the knowledge, you can choose whether to engage doing "evil" or "good" in the world. Hit word count. Pic related
>>
>>18669950
OP here, I forgot another part to this I wasn't sure if you guys were interested or not, but my brother asked the teacher "do you guys kill people" and the teacher asked another kid "what was your question", my brother said he thought the teacher didn't hear him, or was answering another kids question first. He waits then ask the teacher again then the teacher tries to change the subject by asking another kid what his question was.
>>
>>18670064
You fucking moron
>>
>>18670079
What did I do?!
>>
File: 1485435661662.jpg (62KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1485435661662.jpg
62KB, 657x527px
>>18669750

You know with a name like the Free Masons you would think we could build that wall with Mexico for real cheap.
>>
File: 1487875727574.jpg (591KB, 914x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1487875727574.jpg
591KB, 914x1200px
>>18669750
Something about jews?
>>
>>18669750
its a fucking ritualistic frateral club... people join for poltical gain, connections and getting jobs...its a mans hang out club...
>>
>>18670185
thats the "freemasons"
the real freemasons is the modern continuation of a very ancient occult society. I'm talking about real alchemists and magicians.
>>
File: AngelofDeath.jpg (81KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
AngelofDeath.jpg
81KB, 854x480px
>>18670185
>>18670158

http://www.sacred-texts.com/eso/sta/sta33.htm

Are you here because you want to be "Red Pilled" on Masonry, or because you want to talk about Masonry? There's plenty of information available online about what Masons say they believe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Op668tunF6E
>>
File: eye.jpg (57KB, 640x348px) Image search: [Google]
eye.jpg
57KB, 640x348px
>>18670332

http://www.sacred-texts.com/gno/th1/th107.htm

VII. A PRAYER OF CONSECRATION

[Revised text, R. 28, 29. Wessely, ibid., 84, 1598 ff.]

1. Thee I invoke, O greatest God, Lord everlasting, thou world-ruler, above the world, beneath the world, mighty sea-ruler;

2. Who shinest forth at dawn, out from the East rising for all the world, and setting in the West!

3. Come unto me, thou who dost rise from the four winds, joyous Good Daimon, for whom the heaven is thy revelling-place! 2

4. I call upon thy holy, mighty, hidden names which thou dost joy to hear.

5. When thou dost shine the earth doth sprout afresh, the trees bear fruit when thou dost laugh, the animals bring forth when thou dost turn to them.

6. Give glory, honour, grace, fortune and power . . . !

7. Thee I invoke, the great in heaven . . . , O dazzling Sun, who shed’st thy beams on all the world!

8. Thou art the mighty serpent, the chief of all the

p. 98

gods, 1 O thou who dost possess Egypt’s beginning, 2 and the end of all the world!

9. Thou art the [God] who saileth o’er the ocean; thou art the [God] who doth come into sight each day.

10. O thou who art above the world, and art beneath the world, O mighty ruler of the sea, give ear unto my voice this day, this night, these holy hours [of thine], and through this amulet let that be done for which I consecrate it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZ-GDGbfXHc
>>
Well for starters it's degrees not levels and most won't make it past the 3rd degree, certainly not anyone who would open their mouths about it in a school. There are lodges that aren't officially recognised that may have different terminology and relaxed progression though.

Basically you have to believe in a higher being, these days it doesn't have to be Christianity/judaism, and the use of allegories and plays about the building of the temple of Solomon by the stone masons are a backdrop for what is basically guidance for these usually influential people.

Politics and financial talk is banned but regulation on that is fairly poor. It's still not the kind of bilderberg globalist collusion club that the name and imagery conjures up now though.
>>
File: imsoconfused.jpg (639KB, 2050x1706px) Image search: [Google]
imsoconfused.jpg
639KB, 2050x1706px
>>18670378

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKbslSOfrRo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwUk19cWarI
>>
Freemasons worship Saturn, so
>>
>>18669766
They're not fucking satanists, but satanists are welcome to join. Masons have a ton of symbolisms that help reach higher ability and knowledge of life.

Also Freemasons are sworn to protect jews from persecution.
>>
>>18669750
freemasons are the original church of scientology. its pure faggotry meant to get dirt on memebers to allow the organization to black mail them for some faggy agenda

celebrities in scientology admit in confidence to what they think is a therapist who would be required to keep conversations confidential being ghey. they are led with a direct question after a few visits. it doesnt pertain to any previous discussions

with freemasons they do ghey shit that frats might do. they dont even hide it. they admit they use frat like "ceremonies". the fag shame is then used to strong arm city council because they have maybe video now days of 3 members being ghey with a animal

and this is a vicious cycle because the shamed then want others to be dirty too. they go out of their way to make others look bad and get dirt on them. its entrapment in some cases with nothing actually happening.
>>
>>18669750
It's because they fuck goats.

>>18670456
>Also Freemasons are sworn to protect jews from persecution.

100% true.

>>18670473
Hit the nail on the head with this one. These people are sad retarded ugly nerds who abuse technology they should never have.
>>
File: QSx9Q3w.gif (2MB, 245x269px) Image search: [Google]
QSx9Q3w.gif
2MB, 245x269px
>>18670513

So.... goats get fucked then?
>>
>>18670636
All freemasons fuck goats in their asshole.
>>
>>18670420
They worship what they think Saturn looks like because they are brain damaged.
>>
File: selpepe.jpg (3KB, 125x121px) Image search: [Google]
selpepe.jpg
3KB, 125x121px
>>18671115

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCgD_n_Mq5k

"The strong should love the weak"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0esalhXcny0

gohan in English
translation and definition "gohan", Japanese-English Dictionary online
add translation
Translations into English:

World-Loanword-Database-WOLD
meal
(noun ) (verb, noun )
World-Loanword-Database-WOLD
rice
(noun ) (verb, noun )

Similar phrases in dictionary Japanese English. (3)

ごはん
misjudgement; erroneous judgement; meal; misjudgment; miscarriage of justice; lunch; cooked rice; food; repast;
御飯
cooked rice; dinner; meal; ; rice; repast; food
誤判
erroneous judgement; misjudgement; miscarriage of justice; misjudgment; erroneous belief; error; wrong judgment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0esalhXcny0
>>
>>18670394
In different rites there are different numbers of degrees, but ultimately 3rd degree is the highest degree that exists. Others are either different rites, whose highest degree is STILL the equivalent of 3rd degree, or simply honorary
>>
File: 4s4.jpg (44KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
4s4.jpg
44KB, 640x480px
>>18671327

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m45g7ikQzes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpkeAQG6kQw
>>
>>18670473
I understand that a lot of the "secrets" of freemasonry- other than the grips, etc. were lost over time, the more new rites splintered off and such. But there was once much meaning behind the symbolism, and still is, to the initiated eye, they just tend not to teach in actual freemasonry. The OTO is essentially an organization composed of the collective mysteries of Masonry, which, having been split up over time, only have meaning in a united system such as OTO. Very much Ancient-Egyptian and 'synchronicity/ truth in all religion' type stuff
>>
>>18669750
It's funny. Because a group of like minded stone workers, is being eyed as the vertex for everything occult. Kek. Must be fun to mess with you guys.
>>
>>18669750

aside from simply being a way to organize community builders in the name of Christ, and being an overall positive community, the higher levels pass down the ancient egyptian kingdom's secrets...this has manifested itself in the modern day as Tesla.
>>
>>18669750
Because the goat stuff is a lame joke which refuses to die thanks to wanker past masters.

>>18670456
>Also Freemasons are sworn to protect jews from persecution.
Source? Because for the most part, Jews weren't allowed to join. Still can't in Northern Europe.

>>18671407
>I understand that a lot of the "secrets" of freemasonry- other than the grips, etc
No, those are the only secrets. Anything else is teaching.
>>
File: eyesis.jpg (38KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
eyesis.jpg
38KB, 640x480px
>>18671408
>>18671427

These days we're out with old spiritual mombo Jumbo.... Just raising money for charities etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RTPdAAdw30
>>
/x/ gives them more credit than they deserve. I know a couple irl. The ones I know are rednecks. There are a lot of the Freemason buildings here in GA. It's not a very secretive group but I'm sure they get a thrill making you outsiders think they have some control. The masons once held a lot of power but they are a skeleton of what they once were.

Now it's just a Boy Scout club for grown men. Sad, really.
>>
>>18671535
>Sad, really.

Agree.
>>
>>18671485
If you are a Mason, the reason you think this is laid out in my post. Whether you are or not, you do not have enough of an esoteric foundation to get it. Either way, if you can understand the concept of an indicible arcanum, you will get what I am referring to.
>>
nice shill thread.

we just goo boys we dindunuffin plz don't dig any. we jus goo boys
>>
>>18671761
>If you are a Mason, the reason you think this is laid out in my post.
No, it's because you misunderstand what "secret" means. Most of the content is esoteric, but like Pike says, only secret to those who decide not to see.
>>
You know it isn't hard to get in right?
>Believe in a God, or divine entity.
>Be a man. (As in dick between legs, no tumblr bullshit)
>Can't be a slave. (Just an old rule from many years ago, still serves it's purpose in some parts of the world.)
>>
>>18669750
First of all, freemasonry isn't satanic. It's actually based on Gnosticism and Hermeticism, but I sort of repeat myself.

Gnosis, or knowledge, is the main goal of these belief systems. Freemasonry contains a lot of western mysticism, such as jewish mysticism, egyptian mythology, high magic, and general esoterica.

Freemasonry is based on the teachings of a master stonemason, named Hiram Abiff. Some of their rituals are based on stories of his life, such as the reenactment of his murder.

In the beginning, you start off hoodwinked (bluepilled) and do a ritual involving being blindfolded or hooded wearing an outfit that exposes part of your chest and one of your knees. While blindfolded, you are sworn to secrecy with a sharp object pointed at your chest. They then take the blindfold off, representing you taking the red pill. Note: this is a heavily abridged version of this ritual. If you'd like to learn more, google contains a wealth of information.

Freemasonry, outside of the magic and esoteric aspects, functions a lot like 4chan, particularly /pol/. The people therein will exchange ideas and use their numbers and influence to affect politics, social issues, and in some cases, economics. They exist as a brotherhood, if you need a place to stay, they will put you up for the night. If you're broke, they'll give you money. If your car broke down, they'll help in any way they can.

The problem is that with any secret society, greed becomes an issue. They start using their influence to make gains for themselves and their agendas. They do a lot of charity work, as the shiners, so I can't say they're terrible people.
>>
File: IMG_6127.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6127.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Grandfather was a grandmaster. Some weird shit. Whole family is fucked up from whatever it was they did to them.
>>
what is freemasonry anyways? when my gma died we found some medals and coins and stuff and werent really sure what we had found but we new she was involved
>>
>>18674833
It's just a cult.
Just like all over the world.
A fucking cult that worships power.
That's all.
>>
>>18674843
>>18674833
Dude you gotta realize.
The world use to be owned by people. Dumb ones. Today some people can work with Linux distros.
It's just one of the myriad things that puts organizations like the Freemasons to shame.
>>
>>18674833
School of classical learning. But your grandmother would have been in one of the co-ed auxiliaries like Amaranth or OES.
>>
File: disco.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
disco.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>18669750

label of Trey Spruance ex Mr.Bungle, Faith no More
http://www.webofmimicry.com/

http://www.webofmimicry.com/museum/

The pic is of the Bungle album Disco Volante. I think the whole thing is "Mickey Mousing" (a film technique that syncs the accompanying music with the actions on screen) various masonic stories. I think the song "techno search for desert allah is mickeymousing the story of Solomons men looking for (Khurum Abiff?) the architect for his temple who was kidnapped. They find him dead, and resurrect him with the "grip of the lions paw" (secret handshake)

I'm a bit of a crackpot conspiracy theorist so whatever
>>
>>18674860
THIS guy gets it!
>>
>>18669750
They worship Lucifer.
>>
>>18674843
Cults normally don't let you leave. And they have dogma.
>>
>>18674881
What do the lyrics in "Desert Search For Techno Allah" mean?

"Insan al-kamel means 'the perfect man.'"

"Qiyamat a tawil'" and "Qiyamat insan al kamel" translate roughly to "the great resurrection of the beginning" and "the great resurrection of the perfect man."
>>
>>18674881
>Disco Volante
That was the name of the villian's boat in the Janes Bond movie Thunderball. Whoa, I see the connections now.
>>
>>18669750

Withing the Scottish Rite:
8° Intendant of the Building. This degree teaches that each new honor is meant to be a step toward perfection in the moral code; each a development of a particular duty; and that benevolence and charity are necessary virtues of leadership.

>ttly a s8nst.
>>
there's a freemason lodge in my town
>>
>>18682044
There are lodges all over the place.
>>
so when they say to be one ask one, do they literally mean just walk up to a freemason and ask? Or is it more like you have to know a guy for a few years and then find out he's a mason and you ask him
>>
>>18682237
Either way. Latter is preferable, but if you don't know anyone, it's more the former.
>>
File: lwlpr02462.jpg (496KB, 1536x1102px) Image search: [Google]
lwlpr02462.jpg
496KB, 1536x1102px
>>18682237
>>18682320
Like he said, latter is better.
But really, your local lodge (google "lodge locater" with your state's name to find it) should have open days, where they do something like a pancake breakfast, and just ask them.
It was formerly, "To be one is to know one." But sometime during the 80's they eased up on it considerably, and now they're much more open.
>Believe in a God.
>Be a freeborn man.
>Honest and kind.
That's all it takes.
>>
File: AuQukFk.gif (1MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
AuQukFk.gif
1MB, 400x300px
>>18674190
>Gnosticism and Hermeticism
>Not satanism.
>>
Secrecy is un-American
>>
My friend is a "rainbow girl" which is the female version of the freemasons. Her family is part of a Masonic lodge. I went to her promotion ceremony thing and it seemed pretty cool.
>>
>>18682671
Can you please elaborate a bit? Is that like a degree in the OES or something? The only "female version" of the Masons I'm familiar with is the Order of the Eastern Star, where I'm from.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.