[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As Above So Below

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Thoughts on this movie?
We're planning with some friends to go and take a look at the catacombs.
>>
>>18669143
1.-Shitty movie
2.- do it faggot
>>
One of the shittiest horror films I've seen
>>
>>18669143
is it the one about the catacombs in france or whatever?
>>
>>18669143
Went in with high expectation for it, started out decent enough. Then immediately went to shit. Overall like 4/10 imo.
>>
>>18669143
I dug it.

You should take someone who has been there before with you.
>>
>>18669143
i did it already and fucked your mom in every chamber
>>
i watched the trailer for it
the black guy died first, in the trailer
had a chuckle
>>
>>18669143

I liked it. Let's be real, 95% of horror movies these days are fucking garbage. Literally terrible. So this one isn't great but it beats the competition for the most part. I think it's one of those movies you appreciate more if you watch it again b/c you miss a lot of small imagery
>>
>>18669143
Film everything
>>
>>18669143
The film is obviously a gnostic allegory referencing the sephirot/qliphot/tree of life. It helped me realize this and helped me stop doing weed and psychedelics by working my way out backwards. Good times.
>>
>>18669143
Better than most. Watched it twice. Kinda comfy actually.
>>
>>18671719
This,
Movie was aight 6/10
>>
File: wtc7naudetxf5.gif (670KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
wtc7naudetxf5.gif
670KB, 240x180px
>>18669143
It was okay. Not great or really "good".

Lower your standards, like think nothing of this movie before going in. Then you won't be too disappointed.

I watched it once and probably won't watch it again for many many more years.

I think the idea of it was about on point, the rest of it kind of felt off
>>
It's good until the very end
>>
>>18669143
Watched it with some friends shortly after it came out and we all found it kinda trash and not really scary or particularly interesting. That being said I think I might like it more if I watched it again now.

As for going to the Catacombs sounds pretty neat. They look like an awesome place to visit.
>>
>>18671124
Did you cum inside her?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.