[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This board get's boring at times so I just felt like posting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: soft red.png (8KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
soft red.png
8KB, 1920x1080px
This board get's boring at times so I just felt like posting an idea I had about alien contact .

Because there are people on this planet who are breaking through the mass consciousness - as a few of you know about - alien contact will not be happening in this frame of time because anything that shakes up the balance of earth will disrupt these people's awakening. Perhaps there are some of you who are trying to find your higher selves.
Now is not the time for extra-terrestrial contact so obviously many people need to calm their horses.

Also do any of you feel like this is a friendly board but also absurd and closed minded? It's strange how many people seem to miss a lot about the real spiritual and (what you could call) paranormal aspect of human life while going after things like the yeti and demons.

It's almost like the truth is right in front of many people who use /x/ and they recklessly ignore it to search for absurd fictional beings.

I just use this to kill time but nothing here should be taken seriously. Most people who create threads on this board are kind of an alienating bunch.

What a boring time to be alive, these past few months, while a deep and heavy energy wells up inside those who are looking inside of themselves. Those who search for truth and not x-files creatures will probably find what they are looking for in short time and I look forward to seeing this.

I was awoken to the truth of being a human a year and a half ago and realise that the time is coming for me to complete my journey after unending trial.

You people of this board are running after the child's play aspect of life on earth, while other's devote their time to things that will bare great outcomes. They will have fully fledged awakenings while the rest of you are trying to get demon's to blow you.
>>
>>18668852
It's pretty difficult to add anything to your post, because you've said everything that's in my mind about the board, contact etc...
It is getting closer.
Thank you and good luck.
>>
>>18668852
Nice red.
>>
>>18669098
I was hoping a person like you would see this and think those exact thoughts. I'm grateful and proud.
Thank you for reading this.
>>
>>18668852
i like this post

i have seen very interesting threads get pulled very fast, especially about sightings of UFOs and what not. just last year there was something major that broke up in our atmosphere and i watched every thread about them disappear in minutes and all of the video be removed from the internet. it was frightening.

long story short, somebody prunes these and other threads if anything truely paranormal occurs and then shills put up bullshit threads like what you are talking about to make us look crazy and for us to become discouraged from knowing the true nature of things.
>>
These past few days, I've been thinking about aliens, and it's getting weird seeing more and more threads talking about aliens now.
>>
4chen was taken over by the alphabet agencies. Why you think moot left?

>Word of the day:
Honeypot.
>>
>>18670030
>Honeypot.

Honey is sweet
Sweetness is temporary
The pot, though planetary
Will exist even when powdery
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.