[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to become a cool demon hunter like this guys from supernatural ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: evaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.png (415KB, 671x543px) Image search: [Google]
evaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.png
415KB, 671x543px
How to become a cool demon hunter like this guys from supernatural ?
>>
>>18668631

First you need to fill your urethra with rock salt to protect you from the dangerous SUCC.
>>
>>18668631
Become an actor and get on Supernatural as a guest star.
Start your own shitty spin off series on YT.
Get in a tabletop RPG group and do that in the game.
Write shitty fan fiction with you as the main hero demon hunter.
>>
>>18668631

Create a monster hunting kit, get a car, start looking for mysterious deaths. I hope it works out for you. But, I imagine you will be arrested the first time you impersonate a federal agent.
>>
Read a damn book or two
>>
Just get in the fucking robot
>>
>>18668631
Let's see who in here it's qualified to be like the supernatural guys.

Question number one.

Are you hot?
>>
>>18668631
What I would figure, is hunting monsters is much less glamorous, but if you want to get started, then what I would suggest is load up on high powered weaponry, also traditional weapons, a fuckton of books (Read em every night, get that shit burned into your head), And Rock salt shotgun shells might be pretty useful to make demons go through hell (pun intended) while traversing a hallway. Maybe train as an exorcist for a little while. Or you can go ahead and get arrested while pretending to be a federal agent.
>>
>>18668631
Well first and foremost you need to be fit. Then you need a mix of investigative skills and hunter/tracking skills.

A good amount of occultic knowledge, theology, and ancient history is also extremely important, but technically you could just have a partner for that shit.

Now the hardest part is just to find the spooks.
>>
File: 1472936215890.jpg (63KB, 500x577px) Image search: [Google]
1472936215890.jpg
63KB, 500x577px
Follow the path of horrors through the gnarled wood, and seek the temple descent of the brode college
>>
>>18668631
>aarrgguuhh oooo ooo oo
>rrroooouuuuu
>RUuuUuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUUUUUOOOOOOO

what did she mean by this?
>>
>>18668631

Pussy is awesome. You should try it sometime.
>>
Get to lvl 70
>>
http://bluefluke.deviantart.com/art/The-Psychonaut-Field-Manual-FOURTH-PDF-EDITION-530005584
Read this until you can do it all to perfection. Or atleast the parts you're interested in.
Just follow the path that makes you the most anxious or fills you with most fear.
Like I have this forest near my house the gives me the creepyjeebies as no other forest has, and try evoking/invoking that bastard and honestly the hard part about being a real Demon Hunter is. How the fuck are you going to bring something down that isn't physical?
So you have to be really smart, innovative, have balls like a mother fucker, cleanse yourself of your ego and 'sinful' nature so the demons have nothing to claw at and be really dedicated by reading on the topic as much as possible.
Trust me if you get the creeps from going to a haunted forest at night, think about trying to slay a goetian demon (Most of them are bound by a law that states they can't kill you, so most of the time they just try to teach you a lesson, or scare you into jumping off a cliff.)
Seriously, dedicate the next 10 years to the occult and also reading stuff like H.P. Lovecraft and Edgar Allan Poe, be really into the supernatural and your true purpose for your supernatural 'hunt' will show itself.
Trust me, not a lot of people have the nuts to become actual excorcists/demon hunters, as most will shit their pants at the first apparition or sound a poltergeist makes.
You need a VERY healthy mind and should also be ready to deal with actual schizophrenia and other shit, as noone gets out of the supernatural completely sane.
>>
>>18668631
You don't want to. Supernatural makes it look glamorous, but you'll wind up broke, alone, and constanly looking over your shoulder. The "men of letters" (not listing any real groups -- figure it out yourself) is a much better route to go.
>>
>>18671771
"Fucking angels get out of my city!
Reeeeeeeeeeee
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
>>
>>18674986
Kek
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.