[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: butter.jpg (24KB, 450x562px) Image search: [Google]
butter.jpg
24KB, 450x562px
Hi guys, this is my first time on here and I've never shared this story with anyone except for my husband, it might get a little long winded, so please bear with me. I would really like to know what you all think about this:
When I was younger we (my parents and I) lived out in Edgewood New Mexico which is east of Albuquerque. Very rural; our property was about 10 acres and our closest neighbor was within walking distance but it was more of a hike than walk. My aunt and uncle from texas along with their 3 sons would come and stay with us for a few months out of every summer. It wasn't a huge house but it was big enough for 4 children and 4 adults. During this particular instance I would have been around the age of 7 or 8. My cousin Greg was closest to my age, he was probably about 10...11...at the time. Since we were the youngest we were always put to sleep in sleeping bags on the floor in the living room where we'd stay up all night talking about kid stuff. One morning I wake up and Greg keeps giving me this funny look, you know that look people give you when you've told them you believe in aliens haha. He doesn't say anything unusual. After breakfast we go outside to play and when we get away from everyone he asks me "Where did you go last night?" I was kind of confused, I have never been the kind of person who is awoken by their bladder or thirst in the night and I didnt remember getting up at all. He was very adamant that I had to have gone somewhere, the sleeping bag was empty, he said he had gotten up to touch it just to make sure. Now this was a very old house and had all of it's original doors (no open archways or anything, very very old house. Doors to every room) and as I'm sure you know solid wooden doors are very heavy and its difficult to open and close them without some amount of noise, especially as a little girl. We didn't think much of it at the time and let it go.
>>
About that time is when I started to get excessive mucus build up in my sinus and throat which my parents figured was allergies. Allergy medication didn't work so I went to a doctor who could find no reason for the mucus and said I was healthy as a horse. To this day I still have difficulty taking deep breaths through my nose and frequently have to cough up mucus.
There were dreams as well; I would be lying on my back at times (very strange! Im a stomach sleeper, being on my back isn't comforting to me when I'm trying to sleep) feeling fully awake but unable to move. I had the notion that there were people around me, I felt like I was being burnt in small focused areas, sharp pains like getting a shot sometimes as well. Other times I would be lying on my stomach and I could feel these sharp stabbing "needle shot" pain in my back, neck, butt, and the backs of my legs. On one occasion of this sleep paralysis I was staring straight up at the ceiling fan above my bed right into these huge disembodied eyes. As I started to realize what was going on I tried to turn my head, scream, call for my mother, get up, anything I just wanted this vision to go away but all I could do was stare straight up at it and make these pitiful little rasping noises. As I stared a hand, long fingered, I cannot recall if it was green or gray it almost seemed to shift between these two, with short but sharp black nails. This hand was also disembodied, 'cut off' at the wrist. It pointed with it's index finger at the eyes and there was a voice that said "Look. Remember." It didn't say this out loud though, to be honest I'm not even sure how I heard it. It was whispered but not in a voice I had ever heard.
>>
It was almost as though I was FEELING the words if that makes any sense...
Any time I have gone swimming in an open body of water and been submerged to the top of my neck/base of skull such as floating around in a life vest on a lake or something, theres this very rhythmic ticking noise. I can't explain how or why but it sounds as though its coming from inside my neck right where my skull meets my spine. The clicks are intermittent every 2 seconds. Others say they have not heard this.

If you have any questions I would be happy to answer them, I may have left something out not realizing it was related.

Do you think I might have been taken? Do They often return those that they take? Furthermore have They been known to return to their 'experiments' after returning them to continue their studies?
>>
I'm only a visitor to /x/ so I don't know how these people behave, but I read your story and liked it, sleep paralisys is a bitch on wheels and if you were taken at least they brought you back.
>>
>>18668574
prolly they're going to do the same with your children, i mean they took you back for a reason...
>>
>>18668574
Have you ever talked to a doctor about your neck? Maybe you can get an mri of the alien implant.
>>
>>18668586
the pops in your neck are unrelated, it can happen from cartilage in your neck responding to temp changes in the water.
likely a combination of your friend either lying to scare you or dreaming, and a bunch of lucid dreams.
it's unlikely that you were taken unless your area has a history of sightings.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.