[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Dream interpretation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: dream_inter.jpg (89KB, 373x219px) Image search: [Google]
dream_inter.jpg
89KB, 373x219px
Lets start with interpreting this almost nightly dream I had when I was 10-11 years old. I don’t remember ever having it again after that time, but I can still see the mental pictures and I can still sense the “feeling (not sexual!)” I had when dreaming it.

So. I (male) dreamed in the perspective of a grown adult woman, or eagle view. I (the grown woman now) am in a rather large house with this one room upstairs. In that room is a large cradle. At the beginning of the dream I would invite a girl up to that room. When she sees the cradle she would ask me what that is for, and I would tell her its for her. At that moment I am able to transform her into a baby, and put her into the cradle. I would breastfeed her, and sometimes transform back into the teenage girl that she was originally. For what purpose I don’t remember, but I remember her rebelling in the beginning, that she didn’t want to be a baby, but with time she would love being a baby and we get along really well. The “feeling” I mentioned before describes the clothes we would wear. They are made out of some kind of plastic and shiny pink. I was never able to find a material that felt the same, the closet relative, I think, would be these inflatable swimming aids you can put around a kids arms.

Anyway, after a while of being in that room and transforming her back and forth and feeding her, I make a scene and time jump to somewhere. Its dark, there are other grown women and a massive pile of babies. Everyone wearing that plastic thing on their body and soo many babies that it looks like a little mountain. Its then our task to feed them all. And that’s when I usually wake up….
>>
No specific dreams to post about, but almost every night I dream that my teeth are either very wobbly or straight up falling out. I am sometimes reaching into my mouth and playing with them or pulling them out/spitting them out. Not sure why this is a reoccurring thing.
>>
I've been practicing lucid dreaming for a couple years now. Last week I had a dream where I met my female self and ever since then I feel like her and want to be her. I just can't shake the feeling.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.