[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remote Viewing is Channeling Prove me wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

Remote Viewing is Channeling

Prove me wrong
>>
So, if remote viewing is channeling... what does that imply?
If that's the case, what can you DO with that?
>>
OP, what do I have written on my hand

give you a hind

start with "OP is" and ends with "a faggot"

ok guess
>>
>>18667139
The implication is that it's not a solo act, it's an act that involves entities who pretend they're not there.

The implication is that you're channelling an entity you have no idea it's intentions or boundaries.

There is implicit danger there
>>
>>18667146
"OP is fucking my mom and oneitis like a real bull, while I fap at home like a faggot"
>>
>>18667150
What if it was a solo act?
What else could be channeled besides some asshole demon bitch?
>>
>>18667161
Solo act is safe

Are you suggesting it's of little consequence to bring back/open doors to hidden demons?
>>
>>18667169
I'm asking a question of logic.
If we're assuming that 'remote viewing' can transfer large amounts of energy in either direction... wouldn't 'viewing' be the wrong word for it?
>>
>>18667181
That's a question of semantics, not logic, and was not your original question.

That remote Viewing is more than remote and not just viewing, is the entire basis of this thread.
>>
>>18667202
Depends on how one thinks of "channeling"...
>>
>>18667209
Gathering of information through spirit entities.
To bring about spirit entities.
>>
>>18667224
You've RV'd two locations at the same time before, right?
What happens if instead of two locations in this world, only one is, and the other is somewhere... more energetic?
What happens if there's say, 30 or 40 highly energetic targets but only one low energy target?
"channeling".
>>
>>18667236
You've RV'd using a lightbody/biophysical body before, right?

What do you think steps into your physical body at the same time?
>>
>>18667341
Another aspect of your soul.

Your body is not left as a vacant shell for anything to climb into..
>>
File: autofellatio.png (233KB, 684x913px) Image search: [Google]
autofellatio.png
233KB, 684x913px
Remove Viewing is potatoes
Prove me wrong

why the fuck would it be "channeling"? maybe offer proof that it IS before demanding we disprove a theory you invented on the spur of the moment, you robomung.
>>
>>18667361
Because you are where you are, receiving information from a djinn, who have supernatural abilities such as teleportation.

How else does information travel through subspace, from a physical point of view?

>>18667360
>The soul has multiple moving seperate parts like a Nintendo Switch
>>
>>18667395
I would say the soul has an infinite vastness of complexity that none of us could begin to fathom.

Very many "moving parts".
>>
>>18667403
Including a full lightbody that sits waiting for you to discover, should you choose to perv on your oneitis.
>>
>>18667407
I've never been able to meditate..

My body sends me into almost a panic attack/convulsions whenever I try.

I believe I have a fairly strong entity attached to me exerting influence.
>>
>>18667423
One of two possibilities:

A manifestation of your own psyche, the parts of you that you believe to be "out of control" or perhaps fear

An actual entity has attached itself
>>
>>18667591
I honestly think it's both.

There's to me an obviously strong barrier keeping me from fully awakening spiritually.

I'm sure most of it is my own doing.. but I just feel as if there is another's influence always close by.. I'm somewhat of an empath.. so I'm pretty sure of this.

When I look at my Aura in a mirror there is a very dark dark spot on my right shoulder, and not the left. This might be a blockage.. or something else..
>>
>>18667150
Danger? Really? There's no proof that its anything but people being crazy/having a mental illness
>>
>>18667643
Just because you haven't witnessed any proof firsthand doesn't make it safe for you to declare there isn't any.

Are you the end-all be-all of defining reality? Or you just think you have a firm enough grasp on reality to declare what is or is not possible?
>>
>>18667658
>If anyone can provide me with any kind of proof I would happily change my theory, but until then I don't see why I should believe in mystics, in fact I think believing in them is part of what causes people to go mad, so again unless someone can link me proof then i'm going to continue to believing in the rational.
>>
>>18667744
I didn't mean to green text that... lol
>>
X, in the light of the pizza gate stuff, I wanted to discuss some things with rational people out there.

I have this running theory that the freemasons are a occult/satanist group (at least at the higher degrees), and that they have influence over most powerful people.

I don't believe in religion or any kind of mysticism, I think all things have a equal and opposite force including 'good' religions like Christianity. Cult worship seems to be some kind of symptom of religion in general.

Now unless someone can prove to me, without a shadow of a doubt that there is a spiritual world or what ever, are my current beliefs correct?
>>
>>18667744
So.. yes.. yes you do think you have a place to declare what is or is not possible or "rational".

Omniscience gets stale after a while.

You'll learn to expand your mind. Or not. You have eternity to work on whatever lessons you choose to get hung up on.

You're only hindering yourself with your beliefs.
>>
>>18667761
Exactly what would you consider to be proof of a spiritual world? That is paradoxical and oxymoronic.. We typically consider proof to be something physical and demonstrative.

The very nature of the spiritual world gets translated into what we see as physical. You'll never have any proof until you experience something paranormal first hand.

I had no proof for myself either until I witnessed the spiritual interact more directly with the physical. ie. all the cabinets in my kitchen slammed open at once.

Bottom line is nobody is ever EVER going to simply tell you something or show you a video or image or anything that you will consider as "proof" of a nonphysical world. There will always be a "rational" explanation or a way for you to discredit their "proof".

Again, if something like emotions aren't a form of proof for you, then you likely will never see the difference between the physical and the spiritual. Because they are always interacting and influencing each other.

I don't know how old you are.. but if you haven't seen it yet and you're older.. you likely won't.

Not unless you experience something like a haunting.. that is one of the biggest openers for people. It's what opened me up.
>>
>>18667775
A belief in the provable is hindering me?
How so?

Also, if you believe in this stuff, tell me what made you believe in it in the first place, did you stumble across some kind of 'proof' or 'evidence' or was it something in your mind?

>>18667806
Ok, so for you the haunting was all in the mind aside from the cabinets opening. Well, thats pretty terrifying if its true, I hope that what you experienced was of the mind (I hope because I would never want to experience anything like that for real).
>>
>>18667775
>>18667806
Ok, I was just thinking... and there are a couple of weird events in my life that I can't explain.

One time a friend of my dad called our house when i was young and i answered the phone and said 'im sorry for your loss' even though he hadn't told me anything.

Another time, my Dad had a dream about an aunt, he woke up and wrote down the name of this aunt on paper. Then (the next day) he found out that she had some serious illness.

My gran also claims to have been visited by her dead husband.

Honestly, those are some weird events that I have no explanation for. Still, I'm not willing to give up my "rational" beliefs just yet. Not unless someone can provide more proof of some kind.
>>
>>18667608
Actually, the sensation of going to the gnostic meditative state you are after is extremely terrifying/disorienting/confusing/intimidating/painful etc. the first time.

To me the sensation is falling backward and inward with speed ferocity and nausea, and then pop, free of my body.

You're at the point where one last push will break the veil, which your body does not like/want.
>>
>>18667930
Scientific and rational inquiry is useful for certain topics.

Not everything can be tested in that fashion, or proven in advance.

The worlds greatest scientists all defied what "rational thinking" could "prove".
This is how we arrive at a paradigm shift.

If you refuse to think spiritually you won't learn spiritually.
Nothing spiritually true will be rationally false.
>>
>>18667930
check out my big TOE. it provides validation for having both rational thought and spiritual belief
>>
>>18667105
I am no paranormal, but maybe that's a good line of reason: in our reality, we often find different ways to reach the same goal. Could remote viewing also be looked in such light?

The challenge would then being aware of when it's the fruit of self ability, or if there was some kind of 'support' in order to carry it.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.