[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bosnian pyramids?!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: bosnian pyramids.jpg (196KB, 640x518px) Image search: [Google]
bosnian pyramids.jpg
196KB, 640x518px
So what do you guys think about the Bosnian pyramids?

Watched this here last night, bretty fascinating if you ask me:
https://youtu.be/jOutNUqH-hE
>>
>>18666598
confirmed fake by internationally renowned archeologists
just read the fucking wiki article you new age shitter
>>
>>18666598
Just some weird looking mountains.
Some Bosnian goverment offices went along with it hoping to attract some tourists. Nothing worth seeing. Way weirder stuff in Slovenia or Montenegro.
>>
>>18666605
>confirmed fake by internationally renowned archeologists

Who also vehemently tried to stop the excavation because it would lower income from tourists at other sites. So those guys can fuck themselves.
>>
>>18666616
Wtf? Lower income from other sites?
That's not how this works.
>>
>>18666605
>>18666616
And I've read all about it. The wiki articles are obviously censored. Don't believe in the esoteric stuff like healing powers, but that's a genious idea to enlist a bunch of hippie volunteers to help digging. This guy knows what he's doing, didn't look like a complete nutjob at all to me.
>>
>>18666628
>That's not how this works.
How so? How many pyramid sites can the average person afford to visit per year, or even in a lifetime? If there was a pyramid site in Europe, Europeans would pick this as a holiday destination rather than Egypt or South America. Completely logical.
>>
>>18666635
Drove there last year. Just some odd looking mountains. But the food was good.
>>
>>18666649
Cool. Do you have some pics? Most stuff you can find online is low res. Or are you just lying on the internet?
>>
>>18666647
Of all the reasons for a cover up, the idea that the tourist industry is discrediting the pyramids in Bosnia so they wouldn't loose their revenue from the real Pyramids in Egypt and South America is really the dumbest thing I have ever read. That might be the most retarded conspiracy theory ever. Even beats the Mandela Effect shills.
>>
>>18666660
It's a multi-billion dollar business, though.
>>
>>18666683
So the goverment of Egypt and Mexico (also known as Shithole Central) are successfully manipulating and controlling all the worlds major archeologist into denying the pyramids in Bosnia.

Tyrone please, get a life.
>>
>>18666692
Why do all those "major archeologists" refuse to visit the site? One would imagine they would like to take a look to check out the claims. Yet they deny the existence without ever having been there? Not a very scientific approach.
>>
>>18666692
Why would ancient assyrians even build fucking pyramids? I would find it more plausible they built secret underground structures like catacombs. Far better considering the weather.
>>
Bosnians are dumb as shit.
>>
>>18666722
You're so very very dumb
>>
>>18666653
Latter
>>
>>18666598
It's a joke, like most things Bosnian
>>
>>18667886
You sound very very much smarter. :^)
>>
>>18666609
what weird stuff you talking about? there is nothing in slovenia.
>>
>>18666605
The internationally renowned archeologist never even visited the site.
>>
File: LaDanta.jpg (414KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
LaDanta.jpg
414KB, 1024x683px
>>18667805
There is tunnels under it.

The tunnels are from where most of the archeological pieces comes from.

I always tought that if this was a pyramid it would be like the Pyramid of La Danta, that is a hill turned into a pyramid by constructing over it, but there's no way that there is an entire structure in there.
>>
File: lucas.png (636KB, 659x701px) Image search: [Google]
lucas.png
636KB, 659x701px
>>18666692
you don't have to control the archaeologist themselves

just give them no funding

besides the fact that it really is a million dollar industry and people flock to egypt for literally one reason
>>
File: 1-bosnian-pyramid.jpg (188KB, 960x427px) Image search: [Google]
1-bosnian-pyramid.jpg
188KB, 960x427px
Ok for real there's no fucking way this is natural forming
>>
>>18669930
>>18669994
That's basically his theory. He never claimed that they built a solid pyramid, but shaped the hill into form and covered it with concrete blocks. Plus layers of tunnels, yeah. The tunnels alone make this an archaeological site, but nobody except the "believers" seems to care..
>>
>>18666598
Watched some documentaries on this subject but none of the stuff ever really convinced me.
>>
File: 640px-Hornocal.jpg (76KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
640px-Hornocal.jpg
76KB, 640x427px
>>18666598
From the wikipedia article:

>According to Osmanagić, the dig in 2006 involved an international team of archaeologists from Australia, Austria, Ireland, United Kingdom and Slovenia. However, many archaeologists he named have stated they had not agreed to participate and were never at the site. He also claimed the support of an "Oxford archaeologist" who was actually an unqualified undergraduate, and his foundation's web site claimed support of a British Member of Parliament but the name given did not match any sitting member.

>Despite being completely disowned by the scientific community, Semir Osmanagić was still pursuing his project in 2011. His excavations were still funded by local authorities, and the "pyramids" were visited by school children and passed off to them as being part of their Bosnian heritage.

>Many scholars noted that the phenomenon is used for serious ideological, political and economical gains in Bosnia.

In other words, you've fallen for a literal shill. Congratulations.

>>18669994
It's called a flatiron formation (pic related). It may look unnatural, but it's really not.
>>
File: son im disappoint.jpg (54KB, 330x405px) Image search: [Google]
son im disappoint.jpg
54KB, 330x405px
>>18673596
> blindly trusting wikipedia
> blindly believing the consensus of the "scientific community"
>>
>>18673907
Actually, I followed the bibliography. Furthermore Bosnia is kind of well known for pulling this sort of nationalistic bullshit. Some of their government's policies on information management haven't changed since the Nazis took over back in '41. Taking anything coming out of that country at face value only serves to make you look foolish.
>>
>>18666598
>dig up a large hill that looks like a pyramid
>hatch a scheme with unethical archaeologists to make claims that this is a pyramid
>give them 15% of the tourist profit
>don't let real archaeologists come investigate
>continue scamming for infinite money
>>
>>18674312
So you're saying they are building a pyramid in Bosnia right now? Cool.
>>
>>18667805
the claim is that illyrians built it, not assyrians
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.