[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Simplest/most effective method to summon spirits

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: suffer.jpg (48KB, 750x513px) Image search: [Google]
suffer.jpg
48KB, 750x513px
What is, in your opinion, the simplest and most effective method to summon a spirit.
>>
>>18666297
Being in intense agony or hatred, or sorrow. Any intense strong emotion, for starters.
>>
Smoking some good hash, trance-state through passive meditation, a good amount of directed willpower, fucking a dead goat
>>
let the grass grow
>>
>>18666297
Bake a pie

Collect semen (doesn't matter if it's your own or someone else's)

Insert semen into pie, I prefer blueberry because it masks the texture of the semen.

Draw a twinkle twinkle little Twinkie star and put a candle on each point of the star.

Cut EXACTLY one third of the pie out of the pan, because demons love that number or something, and then put the piece of pie in the center of the pentapoon

Star masturbating furiously outside of the pentapoon and when you are about to finish, ejaculate onto the piece of pie in side the poon

Now here's the most important part,
You need to clap your hands every 5 seconds 3 times. Not 4. Not 5. Nor 2. THREE claps and then after doing this for about 3 minutes, a demonic mailman will show up and give you a box.

This is a hell box.

Put the piece of pie in the hell box and address it to which ever entity you wish to summon. (Address I st needed since its a hellbox)

In a weeks time, the entity you chose will knock on your door or fridge and badoomba you just summoned your first spirit
>>
Just call out loud, be respectfull and only do it if you have a reason. Its pretty easy. the first time I didnt have anything set up, just called for any of them who could help and they did.
>>
>>18666297
kill an animal to the name of the devil
>>
Solomon
Check him out.
>>
>>18666297
Meditate. Focus on good things too I'd say.
>>
>>18672407
This.

probably the best way to evoke a spirit. Always have someone who knows what they are doing, be respectful and always say goodbye.
>>
>>18666297
Go to your bathroom, turn off the lights, and stand in front of your mirror. Now scream the following as loud as you can: "[Insert name of entity you want to summon here] is a worthless nigger" x3, followed by "Prove me wrong faggot". Now turn on the lights, and if the thing you want to summon isn't already there, then it will be soon.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.