[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I Ask You Why Not?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: unnamed.jpg (17KB, 260x338px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
17KB, 260x338px
How many of you feel like you have nothing to live for? How many think the world would be better off without them or that you have no purpose or will in this life?
What if I told you I could teach you to use your energy? It is often viewed as magic or psychic but it is something that is within us all.
I can teach you where to start and how to get results rather fast. I personally have reached a point where I can effect signals and electronics. What you can do with this energy is only limited to your will. Take the shaolin monks and their iorn shirt technique for example, they are able to break sharpened spears with some of the softest parts of their body, I've even seen a monk hold an electric drill against his stomach with nothing but a red mark left, or reki or similar spiritual healing practices.
>to make this clear I am not say it will be easy, or saying I can just give you some knowledge that will magically fix everything wrong
>cont
>>
What makes you believe others share the same path as you do?

Why not accept that what worked for you worked for you, and it is up to everyone else to find their own path?
>>
>cont
First I'll start with if you don't believe why not try anyway the worst that happens is you will get a bit fitter and healthier.

Now to start off you won't feel, or more so won't know what your energy feels like. The easiest way I can explain is that its like the feeling you get in your stomach when your really excited, but its a feeling you can move around. I'll get to that a bit later though.
Now the biggest thing is we need a clear mind to really listen to/feel your body so
>I would heavily suggest meditating 10 minutes a day
Saying that though your going to want to increase your overall fitness so you have more energy to feel
>Always before you workout/start training/whatever you want to call it, get in a position where you can relax for a minute, sitting standing, its up to you as long as you keep good posture, but close your eyes and take deep breaths, on your breath in, breathe in what you are about to do, focus on it, and as you breathe out, breathe out everything else, letgo of everything that is not the activity ahead, repeat for 30-60second with your eyes shut
>depending on how fit you are to start off with, find your limit for pushups, sit-ups and squats, and do a few less than that for a few weeks, then try and increase by a little once a week.
>if you've got some degree of fitness I'd suggest doing sprinting and other high intensity activities.
>Always after you finish take your relaxed position close your eyes and sake a deep breath in and allow everything to return, breathe out letting go of your training/workout/whatever, repeat for 30-60 seconds.

>cont
>>
>>18665865
Because its not me showing them a path its me offering the the knowledge so if they please they may find their own path. But no path can be followed when one has no hope or faith in themselves or the world around them.

>cont

Even without any measure of physical fitness these things can be achieved but it still requires mental discipline, and I personally find physical discipline easier than mental.
>to feel your energy take a few deep breaths.
>push your belly out on both in and out breaths.(not forcefully, just don't suck it in when you breathe out)
>do this for 5-10 breaths and allow all your focus to go to your stomach.
>by now your stomach should have tingly, warm or tightish feeling.
>with continued breathing try move that sensation up your chest, to your shoulder then down your arm and into your hand.
>Repeat this with every limb
>Repeat this anytime you have a second to spare.
Once you can do that it is upto you to decide where to go.
>>
>>18666039
This sensation is your energy. Once you can feel and move it, your are only limited by your will. I'm not going to give a step by steps on how to actually use it. Could be a little to much information to share.
>however I would suggest forming 'ki balls' (ki or chi is the most common word associated with this, but I don't like it because of all what the western world sees it as)
>hold your hands a few inches apart
>draw the sensation into your hands
>draw it out of your hands
>focus on it as it comes out of your body and try focus it all into a single point
This will help you to start forming energy constructs
>>
>>18665841
Thanks OP. I'd like to ask: how do you feel about Chi Neng Qi Gong? A couple months ago, I was introduced by it, and what you're describing reminds me a lot of Chi Neng. That energy you are describing, is so beautiful. I felt it too.
>>
>>18665921
I've been waiting for something I can relate to for ages. been to the point where I can very easily manipulate tech for my gaming (sometimes accidentally when others were watching tv.) and am trying to get back there again. I've already gotten it to the point where gaming characters will talk to my mates when I'm gaming. Cool stuff,
>>
>>18670393
still eagerly waiting for your reply!
>>
File: frog.jpg (4KB, 125x124px) Image search: [Google]
frog.jpg
4KB, 125x124px
>>18666149
I just use energy to experience bliss whenever i want.
>>
>>18670393
I don't know.
Most if my energy practice is self taught, with only a but of input from a reki practitioner.
Any slow movements with your breathing tend to be rather helpful

>>18670521
I don't fully understand what you mean? I can disrupt the function of things, I've never actually tryed to affect anything in a certain way, just use disturbances in signals moreso to gauge the density of my energy. So you can actively affect gameplay, with your energy? If so that is crazy skilled because your essentially coding with your energy
>>
File: 1483682502567.jpg (291KB, 1110x956px) Image search: [Google]
1483682502567.jpg
291KB, 1110x956px
>>
>>18665841
>have no purpose or will in this life?
>able to break sharpened spears with some of the softest parts of their body

how is this supposed to help in today's world?
>>
>>18672088
That's the point. You're supposed to rethink what's important.
>>
>>18666039
>Hhhhnnggg
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.