[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about Melchezedek

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: melchizedek-wings-chalice.jpg (41KB, 350x476px) Image search: [Google]
melchizedek-wings-chalice.jpg
41KB, 350x476px
Tell me about Melchezedek
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 260x194px
>>18665190
Priest of the Most High God

Abraham got his faith from this dude.

Pretty simple really
>>
>>18665290
So why have the new agers latched on to him. See http://www.cityofshamballa.net/group/beingsoftheuniversalcore
>>
>>18665190
He may have been a theophany, as the book of Hebrews points out no genealogy is ever given for him and he "appeared like the Son of God" (paraphrasing)

Either way he was just a really dope priest. A bit mysterious because of his quick appearance in Genesis and then isn't mentioned again until the New Testament (besides Psalms)
>>
File: image.jpg (356KB, 1024x1457px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
356KB, 1024x1457px
>>18665355
I don't know.
They're late.
In Mormanism, the Melkezedik priesthood is the higher level of priesthood.
For the New Agers it's either LSD (or LDS), extreme confusion (as caused by LSD or LDS) or someone out to make a buck on a new idea (new for New Agers).

Or maybe they developed a "culty" type thing where the Melkezidekian can have power over lower people (his minions)

I don't really have a clue.
Just figured I'd add some BS to the discussion.
Thank you for your support and

Go Team Venture!
>pic related
>>
>>18665190
Ah. Melchizedek is one of the greatest evolved masters, serving on a cosmic level including Maitreya, Gautama Buddha, Sananda, Sanat Kumara, Metatron, the Maha Chohan and Vywamus.

Melchizedek is an ancient cosmic being in charge of the order of Melchizedek, which includes all who serve from divine guidance. This brotherhood organizes the Mystery School, which holds the secrets of God, the Universe and the true history of the planet, and is working to establish heaven on Earth. Jesus was a high priest in the Order of Melchizedek. All humans belong at some level to this order. Though he has lived on earth, he was not born and did not die. Melchizedek gifts mankind with freedom, forgiveness, creativity, the science of alchemy and transmutation, and sacred ritual. Here he tends the Holy Grail and its Flame of Life.
>>
Mzinchaleft? It's ancient dwemer ruins.
>>
It's a great topic OP.

Possibly the head of the Most Highs priesthood in Heaven...
>>
>>18665190
priest of Moloch
>>
>>18665792
dumbest shit ive ever heard
go back to /pol/
>>
http://gnosticteachings.org/search.html?searchword=Melchizedek&searchphrase=all
>>
File: Melchizedek.jpg (56KB, 488x770px) Image search: [Google]
Melchizedek.jpg
56KB, 488x770px
>>18665190
He has rocket fists.
>>
>>18665190
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melchizedek
>>
>>18670342
fukken sweet

I bet he can successfully use a search engine too, which is 2 advantages he has over OP
>>
>>18665592
Also in LDS faith, Melchizedek is one of the three sons of Noah (who survived the flood in the Arc).

His name actually translates to king of righteousness. He is thought to have been King of Salem, thus his name as called by Abraham--Melchizedek--is more of a title/play on his faith than his actual title and name. He got the name from being very righteous and a very good king.
>>
>>18670421
Yeah, I prefer to talk about tulpas, too.
>>
>>18670497
it's really rude to put words in other people's mouths, anon, even for 4chan

nowhere did I say or imply I didn't want unique, fresh thread topics

wanting same-old same-old threads is *not* the same as wanting an OP who actually acts like he is interested in the topic, and you know it
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.