[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

creapy, horror, etc

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

Name one movie that made you metaphorically shit your pants.
>>
File: theblob.webm (476KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
theblob.webm
476KB, 640x360px
Grew up in the 80s with parents that didn't give a shit what I watched, so I watched tons of horror movies from as far back as I can remember and loved them all. First movie I remember watching at all was The Thing when I was probably like 3-4.
Nightmare on Elm Street was my favorite, and I thought Freddy Krueger was funny and I remember watching it in the morning before going to my first day of kindergarten.

But when I was 6 years old I watched The Blob remake, and freaked the fuck out and ran out of the room a few times.

Nothing scares me now that I'm an adult, and I'm sad about that.
>>
Eraserhead. Most uncomfortable 90 minutes I've ever sat through. Not creepy or even a horror though, but an experience unlike any other
>>
Scooby Doo the Movie
>>
>>18664971
"Nothing scares me now that I'm an adult, and I'm sad about that." I feel you man, I don't know if were jaded as adults or what but I can't seem to find that spark in horror that I used to when I was a kid. Maybe it was growing up and loosing my religion that made me lose fear in anything supernatural...
>>
>>18665002
heard it by name but never really gotten to look at what it was. From the outside it looks like 50's pulp horror, what was so uncomfortable about it?
>>
>>18665057
lol which one, the first one?
>>
File: Gaping Aldrich.jpg (304KB, 2048x1447px) Image search: [Google]
Gaping Aldrich.jpg
304KB, 2048x1447px
A Nightmare on Elm Street
>>
I guess im just looking for that creepy factor, something that will immerse me into forgetting its just a movie.
>>
>>18665175
Funny thing is I never really got scared by him even as a kid. Found him more funny than scary, the way he creatively killed people and the puns or jokes he made. What about krueger or the franchise made you scared or creeped out?
>>
I've actually found some cool creepy pastas here and online, things relating to M.I.B's or good alien encounters sometimes creep me out; dunno maybe its the probability of physical things out there that we might not know about. But then when I rationalize it, the whole narrative turns to shit, like a funny comedian once said "Why the fuck would aliens come all the way from outer space just to stick shit in your ass? I mean I think humanity has more to offer than the inside of your colon, I dont know, the pyramids, ketchup, the swiss hadron collider..."
>>
File: Vhs-film-poster.jpg (55KB, 270x400px) Image search: [Google]
Vhs-film-poster.jpg
55KB, 270x400px
VHS franchise is pretty cool, some of the shorts are shit, but some have a slight creepy factor to them. A well made FFF movie can make for great creeps and chills. Rec franchise (first two), VHS, Devils Pass, etc.
>>
Insidious. God damn it, Lipstick Face is terrifying.
>>
Hellraiser
>>
>>18665433
I still don't know what connection those VHS tapes have with each other. I hope it's elaborated on in a more plot focused 3rd sequel.
>>
Banshee chapter. I don't even know why either.
>>
File: 1425317240259.jpg (1MB, 1732x2817px) Image search: [Google]
1425317240259.jpg
1MB, 1732x2817px
>>18665474
>I still don't know
YOu have t watch them in the correect order to see the true meaning of their interaction

there are 3 movies so there are 6 different possible arrangements

youve already seen 1-2-3 and learned nothing so maybe watch 3-2-1 and see if it makes more sense
>>
>>18664829
>scary_woman_scream.jpg
>>
>>18665154
There are obviously bits that are supposed to be spoopy, but the direction in general is so strange. Everything is bleak. Imagine Silent Hill with no monsters, people living in it, yet still with that uneasy aura.
>>
>>18664829
Eyes wide shut

That chanting at the end of the movie gotta be some of the most disturbing shit I've ever heard. Sounds seriously evil.
>>
>>18671282
what? i fucking loved the scene were they walk in and they see the robed dudes with all the chanting, gave me chills, still one of my favorite scenes of all time.
>>
>>18671282
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoZJdil0_HI
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.