[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Telepathy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 200px-MewtwoDown1-SSB4.png (36KB, 200x133px) Image search: [Google]
200px-MewtwoDown1-SSB4.png
36KB, 200x133px
I wanted to see if I am one of the able and gifted for harnessing the hidden secrets some people claim we have. Does anyone here know much about sharing your thoughts directly with someone using Telepathy? Are there risks involved with the skill should I attempt to learn it? Pic unrelated, I play too many video games.
>>
>>18664568
Telepathy is the same as empathy, if you can match a person's vibration you can read how they feel which in turn, let's you just know their thoughts. It's common for siblings and family members to share telepathy with each other and can be practiced through vibration / emotional manipulation. At least this is just my experience I couldn't read an anon's mind or some shit.
>>
>>18664657
Thanks for the reply. I might have some trouble with this because I'm not really in touch with people. I know my family, but feel disconnected from them. i was a foster kid from age 12 to 18. I also don't consider myself too outgoing. If I have just met someone, I generally take some time to open up.

As for the skills i'm looking for, i want to be able to read and project thoughts to people in the same room as me without talking or using technology. Reading someone's mind over the internet is not something i'm very interested in.

I'm looking for:
-consistent/accurate
-practicable with a confidant.
-short range (nothing outside of my normal vision/hearing range)
>>
>>18664737
Try starting with the CIA's released stuff about psychics to get a feel for what it's like, then use what you learn there to find a reliable technique and simply practice, disassociation meditation is how I do it. Just takes practice. Best of luck Anon
>>
>>18664935
Spoon feed me senpai (or ill just google it)
>>
>>18664568
what number between 1 and 10 am i thinking of?
>>
>>18664973
There is no way to just be told how to do it, and all of a suddon you can achieve it.
You must become sensitive to the subtler energies existent in life, then you must learn their mea wings and origins. And when I say learn I mean this is a journey only you can take, no-one e can guide you, because wee all perscieve differently
>>
>>18664737
Imagine being in a room with someone, and they're trying to have a conversation with you, but you're all busy trying to project shit and just come across as weird...

That's literally all this path leads to.
Go get a skill, something productive, something tangible.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.